'The War Is Not Over'

'The War Is Not Over'

There are 276627 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Sep 12, 2006, titled 'The War Is Not Over'. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#291098 Apr 14, 2014
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>you silly. he is known as the "Mastermind" and George Bush found him Pakistan
If KSM was the mastermind, what was OBL? Slavemind?

You and GWB the Great are a great matched pair.

Did he allow you to lick his boot? May be you think you are not worthy of it.

Why not make a will that you be buried as close to him when both of you die?
Linktv org

New Brunswick, NJ

#291099 Apr 14, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should look in the mirror MUQ my friend and see if the Saudis had any role in 9/11/01?

==========

Former Senator Bob Graham Urges Obama to Reopen Investigation into Saudi Role in 9/11 Attacks / September 15, 2011 / http://tinyurl.com/68qa4od
Former Florida governor and senator Bob Graham is calling on President Obama to reopen the investigation into the Sept. 11 attacks after new information has emerged about the possible role of prominent Saudis in the 9/11 plot. According to recent news reports, a wealthy young Saudi couple fled their home in a gated community in Sarasota, Florida, just a week or so before Sept. 11, 2001, leaving behind three cars and nearly all of their possessions. The FBI was tipped off about the couple but never passed the information on to the 9/11 Commission investigating the attacks, even though phone records showed the couple had ties to Mohamed Atta and at least 10 other al-Qaeda suspects. Graham joins us to discuss the news he’s called "the most important thing about 9/11 to surface in the last seven or eight years." As the former chair of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, a post he held on September 11, 2001, Graham chaired the Congressional Joint Inquiry into the attacks.
http://www.democracynow.org/2011/9/15/former_...
John_Schuylkill County_Pa

Sunbury, PA

#291100 Apr 14, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm should only be happy to be buried in the same great country as GWB the Great. OBL was dumped at sea. Where will you be buried? In the sands?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#291102 Apr 14, 2014
The few the proud...

The Army offers a $50,000 college scholarship. The Navy offers you a chance to see the World. The Air Force will train you in a high-tech, high-paying job. The Marine Corps gives you something that no amount of money could ever buy -- an unshakable tradition; an unbreakable value system; an incomparable life.

No other serviceperson "lives" their service like a Marine. A Marine is a Marine 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, rain, shine, leave, weekends, and holidays. Even a Marine's civilian clothing wear is restricted, on or off duty, on or off base, on or off leave. As the regulation says, "Marines may well be associated and identified with the Marine Corps even when not wearing a uniform. Therefore when civilian clothing is worn, Marines will ensure that their dress and personal appearance are conservative and commensurate with the high standards traditionally associated with the Marine Corps. No eccentricities of dress will be permitted."

Really???

What a crock they all let you see the world they all teach tech and I suppose you have to be dressed to kill????

What's an ahev had been????

I guess to be a Saint maybe something after all...When the Saints come Marching in...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#291103 Apr 14, 2014
take 2 given 7 for God to reign 12 must had been without the Mega Epic Center the Metrapole of all life's existence...

America...

Happy fighting...

JUBAIL, KSA

#291104 Apr 14, 2014
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
You should look in the mirror MUQ my friend and see if the Saudis had any role in 9/11/01?
==========
What roles Saudis had in 9/11, was probably they became puppet in the hands of USA and purchased billion of Dollar's worth of Junk US military items.

And they supply to US crude oil at the "undisclosed price".... this is what was their involvement in 9/11.

PS:

And do you mean it were Saudis who were controlling the fall of WTC-1, 2 and WTC-7?

Vow!!

JUBAIL, KSA

#291105 Apr 14, 2014
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>I'm should only be happy to be buried in the same great country as GWB the Great. OBL was dumped at sea. Where will you be buried? In the sands?
Why only Great country? Why not at the feet of your Lord and Master GWB the Great?

I would like to be buried in any place where I die, along side other common Muslims.
Linktv org

New Brunswick, NJ

#291106 Apr 15, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What roles Saudis had in 9/11, was probably they became puppet in the hands of USA and purchased billion of Dollar's worth of Junk US military items.
And they supply to US crude oil at the "undisclosed price".... this is what was their involvement in 9/11.
PS:
And do you mean it were Saudis who were controlling the fall of WTC-1, 2 and WTC-7?
Vow!!
The money trial leads to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

----------

FBI agent John O’Neill said: All of the answers, and all of the clues allowing us to dismantle Usama bin Laden’s al Qaeda organization can be found in Saudi Arabia.

In August of 2001 FBI special agent John O’Neill complained bitterly that the United States State Department ---- and behind it the oil lobby ---- who make up President Bush’s entourage, blocked attempts to prove UBL’S guilt for the USS Cole.

The US ambassador to Yemen Republican Barbara Bodine forbade O’Neill and his FBI team from entering Yemen.
John O’Neill, a much-admired special agent, resigned in frustration with the Bush administration and took a new job as head of security at the World Trade Center.
He died in the September 11, 2001 attacks.

----------

FOREIGN OPERATIONS, EXPORT FINANCING, AND RELATED PROGRAMS APPROPRIATIONS ACT, 2004 http://tinyurl.com/3aboto
Congressional Record: October 28, 2003 (Senate)

The amendment is as follows:(Purpose: To urge the President to release information regarding sources of foreign support for the 9-11 hijackers) At the appropriate place, insert the following: Sec.. Sense of the Senate on declassifying portions of the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 2001
(a) Findings.--The Senate finds that--

(1) The President has prevented the release to the American public of 28 pages of the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 2001.

(2) The contents of the redacted pages discuss sources of foreign support for some of the September 11th hijackers while they were in the United States.

(3) The Administration's decision to classify this information prevents the American people from having access to information about the involvement of certain foreign governments in the terrorist attacks of September 2001.

(4) The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has requested that the President release the 28 pages.

(5) The Senate respects the need to keep information regarding intelligence sources and methods classified, but the Senate also recognizes that such purposes can be accomplished through careful selective redaction of specific words and passages, rather than effacing the section's contents entirely.

(b) Sense of the Senate.--It is the sense of the Senate that in light of these findings the President should declassify the 28-page section of the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 2001 that deals with foreign sources of support for the 9-11 hijackers, and that only those portions of the report that would directly compromise ongoing investigations or reveal intelligence sources and methods should remain classified.
http://www.fas.org/irp/congress/2003_cr/s1028...

---------
Linktv org

New Brunswick, NJ

#291107 Apr 15, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
PS:
Vow!!
The USA is sending you high tech weaponry and not junk.

Wealthy Saudi Kings do not buy junk.

==========

Bush Won't Reveal Saudi 9/11 Info
Saudi Minister Calls Alleged Terror Link 'An Outrage'
July 29, 2003 http://tinyurl.com/39gg3m

(CBS/AP) President Bush refused on Tuesday to release a congressional report alleging possible links between Saudi Arabian officials and the Sept. 11 hijackers. The White House sought to question a Saudi citizen who befriended two of the hijackers.

Bush said he could not comply with a request by the Saudi foreign minister for a chance to clear the Arab kingdom's name because publication of the report could hurt U.S. intelligence operations.

After the report was released last Thursday, Saudi Ambassador Prince Bandar bin Sultan issued a statement saying that "28 blanked-out pages are being used by some to malign our country and our people."
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/07/30/wor...

==========

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: August 1, 2003
Office of Sen. Charles E. Schumer http://tinyurl.com/3cfdxq

SENATORS APPEAL DECISION TO KEEP THE 9/11 REPORT'S 28 PAGES CLASSIFIED
Led by Schumer and Brownback, 46 Senators argue that America is being kept in the dark about possible Saudi involvement in the 9/11 attacks

A group of US Senators led by Democrat Charles Schumer and Republican Sam Brownback today asked the President to reconsider his decision not to release 28 classified pages of the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 2001.

Earlier this week, the President said declassifying the 28 pages could compromise national security. In their letter, the Senators argue that those concerns can be addressed through responsible redaction, rather than totally effacing the section’s contents. The Senators wrote that keeping the material classified would essentially spare Saudi Arabia from any public penalty for the support it may have given to terrorists.

"It's clear to me that the support for making this material public is growing by the day," Schumer said. "We've gotten 46 people on this letter and there are two other Senators who have called for the public disclosure of this material. The bottom line is that keeping this material classified only strengthens the theory that some in the US government are hellbent on covering up for the Saudis. If we're going to take terrorism down, that kind of behavior has got to be nipped in the bud and shedding some light on these 28 pages would start that process." http://www.fas.org/irp/news/2003/08/cs080103....
Big John

Toledo, OH

#291108 Apr 15, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why only Great country? Why not at the feet of your Lord and Master GWB the Great?
I would like to be buried in any place where I die, along side other common Muslims.
if you were buried together under the sand under pressure you will become oil ?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#291109 Apr 15, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
Moved right on along with China too...
Who's next... To me Muslims have taken on a belief in me..before never thought much of anything having to do with URLIVE as in domain?

Not sure but ...
always to differ to question...buts are and are open for reason ...

Comps...like the autobahn...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#291110 Apr 15, 2014
There's always going to be wise guys too and comps...a to do compromising slows....

HEY BIG J....

I bet you're wrong inside the earth it tends to be much cooler than on it's surface...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#291111 Apr 15, 2014
Earthly things...

In Training?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#291112 Apr 15, 2014
Locally to see it from your point alone just remember that...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#291113 Apr 15, 2014
9/11

Obviously was something that it was not made out to be...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#291114 Apr 15, 2014
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
The USA is sending you high tech weaponry and not junk.
Wealthy Saudi Kings do not buy junk.
==========
Bush Won't Reveal Saudi 9/11 Info
Saudi Minister Calls Alleged Terror Link 'An Outrage'
July 29, 2003 http://tinyurl.com/39gg3m
(CBS/AP) President Bush refused on Tuesday to release a congressional report alleging possible links between Saudi Arabian officials and the Sept. 11 hijackers. The White House sought to question a Saudi citizen who befriended two of the hijackers.
Bush said he could not comply with a request by the Saudi foreign minister for a chance to clear the Arab kingdom's name because publication of the report could hurt U.S. intelligence operations.
After the report was released last Thursday, Saudi Ambassador Prince Bandar bin Sultan issued a statement saying that "28 blanked-out pages are being used by some to malign our country and our people."
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/07/30/wor...
==========
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: August 1, 2003
Office of Sen. Charles E. Schumer http://tinyurl.com/3cfdxq
SENATORS APPEAL DECISION TO KEEP THE 9/11 REPORT'S 28 PAGES CLASSIFIED
Led by Schumer and Brownback, 46 Senators argue that America is being kept in the dark about possible Saudi involvement in the 9/11 attacks
A group of US Senators led by Democrat Charles Schumer and Republican Sam Brownback today asked the President to reconsider his decision not to release 28 classified pages of the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 2001.
Earlier this week, the President said declassifying the 28 pages could compromise national security. In their letter, the Senators argue that those concerns can be addressed through responsible redaction, rather than totally effacing the section’s contents. The Senators wrote that keeping the material classified would essentially spare Saudi Arabia from any public penalty for the support it may have given to terrorists.
"It's clear to me that the support for making this material public is growing by the day," Schumer said. "We've gotten 46 people on this letter and there are two other Senators who have called for the public disclosure of this material. The bottom line is that keeping this material classified only strengthens the theory that some in the US government are hellbent on covering up for the Saudis. If we're going to take terrorism down, that kind of behavior has got to be nipped in the bud and shedding some light on these 28 pages would start that process." http://www.fas.org/irp/news/2003/08/cs080103....
Chain in command and then maybe they DO, hu...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#291115 Apr 15, 2014
Al Gore...

He started that Link site you knew that though didn't you?
And it got taken over just like Some cable is still left to original owner I think they only own partially...

Green days are coming...The plants remain seedlings I put my money if I had to bet on the Planet itself besided anything other...

Besides...

In nature you can always find shade where nature is and where Concrete Jungles live?
Stone Cities ...

Oh I heard on the tv they now install solar windows...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#291116 Apr 15, 2014
Don't think I could live behind them..

Unless proven they only absorb and do not let the UV through...

Can you imagine anymore I do tend to ponder some intake of an extra vitamin alone...
A house filled with it D and then if you could live in as such scented too...

????

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#291117 Apr 15, 2014
They can create just a ton of stuff....

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#291118 Apr 15, 2014
Who would want to leave their Kids with Nazi NAnny...

Honestly...

LOL

Was she Irish?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Herman Cain's Anti-Muslim Bigotry Should Be Dis... (Jun '11) Feb 17 Vivek Golikeri 6
News Pence makes surprise visit to Afghanistan for w... Feb 17 CodeTalker 15
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC (Jun '15) Feb 16 Abandoned Trailer 2,954
say to Alex Jones Feb 12 i dont want use e... 1
News US general says troops will remain in Manbij, b... Feb 8 Jeff Brightone 1
News Saudi immigrant busted trying to join al-Qaeda Feb 6 disposablefilming... 1
News Suspects in five US murders reportedly tied to ... Jan 31 Bryan Fischer s H... 2
More from around the web