'The War Is Not Over'

'The War Is Not Over'

There are 276644 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Sep 12, 2006, titled 'The War Is Not Over'. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

rider

Marquette, MI

#290849 Mar 24, 2014
Deposed CIA head Porter Goss was once a member of the CIA's super-secret Operation 40, an assassination squad which roamed through North and Central America during the 1960's. http://www.madcowprod.com/05072006.html
rider

Marquette, MI

#290850 Mar 24, 2014
Operation 40 - Spartacus Educational

www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKoperation40.... ;
rider

Marquette, MI

#290851 Mar 24, 2014
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You got that right gone to filthy dogs of war! Got to give you alot of credit Tinka for playing and toying with them , as most have a mental capacity of an lowly ignorant, undereducated warring grunting barbarians lover of sharp instruments . You try to convey to a bunch of ignorant lowly authoritarian supporters is useless, they so brainwashed and whitewashed, so undereducated they can't see through what As ,this bunch warring lowly Whitewashed sociopaths,/Pyschopaths are cluecless what you trying to convey about how they without knowing/unknowingly created this mess , Corruption of societal norms, American fundamentalism, greed and power, HELLYwood filths, Dirty religion, Sex, Drugs and Rock and roll, 1984,... the trash keep piling, Empire of Filth! There own demise!.
Bahhahahahhahahhhaaa ! One for Tinka! love u! keep on!
your biaism is so plain to see The Child Prostitution Ring that Reached Bush Whitehouse - Voxfux

www.voxfux.com/features/bush_child_sex_coveru...
rider

Marquette, MI

#290852 Mar 24, 2014
The Guardian reported in 2005 on rendition flights dating back from 2001, over 240 of them to be precise, that flew in and out of British airspace and airports. In December 2003, I raised the possibility that prisoners were being held illegally on Diego Garcia, British Indian Ocean Territory, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Garcia
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#290853 Mar 25, 2014
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>hey Tinkle Belle. Can you make some sense
u JUST NOT Intelligent enough to understand Tinker!! Bhahhahahaaa
ABs

Grayson, GA

#290854 Mar 25, 2014
rider wrote:
The Guardian reported in 2005 on rendition flights dating back from 2001, over 240 of them to be precise, that flew in and out of British airspace and airports. In December 2003, I raised the possibility that prisoners were being held illegally on Diego Garcia, British Indian Ocean Territory, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Garcia
And yet here we are in 2014...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/04/extr...
When he came into office, President Barack OBUMBLE pledged to end the U.S. government's use of torture and issued an executive order closing the CIA's secret prisons around the world.

But Obama did not fully end the practice of rendition, which permits the U.S. to circumvent any due process obligations for terrorism suspects. Instead, the administration said it was relying on the less certain "diplomatic assurances" of host countries that they would not torture suspects sent to them for pretrial detention....

In other words if you tap your toes together 3 times lane Bryant and say Obumble ended rendition, Obumble ended rendition, Obumble ended rendition...and you close your eyes and pretend gitmo is closed...and drink from the feinstien Pelosi obumble koolaid fountain...wahhhlaah! Rendition is over...
ABs

Grayson, GA

#290855 Mar 25, 2014
rider wrote:
Deposed CIA head Porter Goss was once a member of the CIA's super-secret Operation 40, an assassination squad which roamed through North and Central America during the 1960's. http://www.madcowprod.com/05072006.html
Speaking of assassination squads...did you hear? Appears Obumble the merciful has upped the ante for Joe-joe Kony and is sending in the heavy hitters to invade another African nation...of course we all really know that the underlying reason we are staging troops in Uganda is to ensure that the anti-fag'ism laws recently voted on in that nation are not allowed to take place ...so this war is justified don't you think, lane? I'm sure your sister Cato Plus is all for war in Uganda...aren't you Sandra?

WASHINGTON, March 23 (Reuters)- The Obama administration is sending about 150 Special Forces troops along with military aircraft to Uganda to help in the search for warlord Joseph Kony, the Washington Post reported on Sunday.

The deployments began on Sunday night, the Post said, after the administration began to notify Congress.

In the first deployment of U.S. military aircraft to the region, at least four CV-22 Osprey aircraft will arrive in Uganda by midweek, together with refueling planes and Special Forces airmen to fly and maintain them, Amanda Dory, the Pentagon's deputy assistant secretary of defense for African affairs, told the Post.

The newspaper said U.S. personnel were authorized to "provide information, advice and assistance" to an African Union force tracking Kony and his Lord's Resistance Army.

"While combat-equipped, they are prohibited from engaging LRA forces unless in self-defense," the Post said.

A 5,000-strong AU Regional Task Force, supported by about 100 U.S. Special Forces, has been hunting Kony and his fighters. Most of them are thought to be hiding in jungles straddling the borders of Central African Republic, South Sudan and Democratic Republic of Congo.

LRA fighters, who emerged in northern Uganda in the late 1980s, are known for using extreme violence, including chopping off limbs as a form of punishment, as well as raping young girls and abducting them for use as sex slaves.

The Post quoted administration officials as saying the deployment did not signal the White House was weakening its criticism of new anti-gay legislation in Uganda that imposes harsh penalties for homosexuality.

Since last month's enactment of the anti-gay legislation, Washington has said it is reviewing its relationship with Uganda's government.(Reporting by Peter Cooney; Editing by Eric Walsh)

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#290856 Mar 25, 2014
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>u JUST NOT Intelligent enough to understand Tinker!! Bhahhahahaaa
Xactly he be not capable of holding a conversation wit me... LOL

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#290857 Mar 25, 2014
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
there = their
Sheeeesh! abhahahaaaa
You almost made me cry....

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#290859 Mar 25, 2014
Biggest failure of Obama was that he toed the line of GWB the Great in Iraq and Afghanistan.

So he started from Day-1 on wrong foot and violated his poll promise to "Bring change".

History will judge him as the "second worse US President"....the Top slot is obviously taken by GWB the Great!!
John_Schuylkill County_Pa

Sunbury, PA

#290860 Mar 26, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
Biggest failure of Obama was that he toed the line of GWB the Great in Iraq and Afghanistan.
So he started from Day-1 on wrong foot and violated his poll promise to "Bring change".
History will judge him as the "second worse US President"....the Top slot is obviously taken by GWB the Great!!
Thank Goodness for George Bush. He wouldn't be giving up the Internet even if Al Gore started it.

Sunbury, PA

#290861 Mar 26, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
(1)Obama ended a Status of Forces Agreement in Iraq and Al-Qaeda filled the void.

(2) Obama did not talk to Karzai for over a year. Karzai now supports the Russian usurping of Crimea. George Bush had a good rapport with Karzai.

(3) George Bush wouldn't have anything to do with Obamacare fiasco. An act that Nancy Pelosi said"you have to pass the bill to know what is in it"

(4) George Bush's ranch was greener than Al Gore's mansion.

(5) Obama is driving the Secret Service to drink.

Sunbury, PA

#290862 Mar 26, 2014
Senator Mancini thinks Republicans are going to help fix Obamacare. Hahaha' New Democrat strategy. " Fix what is flawed". Imagine if George Bush had started the "Affordable Care Act" He would of hired the A Team. Obama kept a lot of George Bush's important appointees in security positions validating that Bush was good.

Sunbury, PA

#290863 Mar 26, 2014
Both Bush and Obama both went to Harvard. Bush would show up pretty regularly on time. Not so with Obama. Do they have to get the teleprompter right?

Sunbury, PA

#290864 Mar 26, 2014
George Bush hired a brilliant Condy Rice with Russian expertise. What did Hillary's toy "Restart Button" get us?

Sunbury, PA

#290865 Mar 26, 2014
Speaking of Hillary anybody for Hillary in 2016?

Sunbury, PA

#290866 Mar 26, 2014
Who ended the missile defense systems in Poland and Chech......?

Toledo, OH

#290867 Mar 26, 2014
More time to enroll into Obamacare. Boehner said "it's a joke" April Fools
Hot doggie

Toledo, OH

#290868 Mar 26, 2014
George Bush hired a brilliant Condy Rice with Russian expertise. What did Hillary's toy "Restart Button" get us?
I an see a Republican ad with that silly thing

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#290869 Mar 26, 2014
Speaking of Hillary anybody for Hillary in 2016?
If Woman are on the list then I am for sure 100 percent in for her and I would get down on my knees praying for that to happen...

Haven't thought of anyone else as far as women who could fit that shoe...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leave Gaza now, State Department warns U.S. cit... 9 hr Stephany McDowell 1
This is war. Daesh vs. al Qaeda Wed YusufMehmet 2
News Tensions mount between Ukraine, Russia Tue RUSSKI GO HOME 2
News Ukraine claims Russia smuggled new defense equi... Aug 21 George 4
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Aug 17 Tea bag suicide c... 201
News Obama: Yemen unrest won't halt drones (Jan '15) Aug 16 Lottery traitors 11
News Wikileaks Is At It Again, Proves Trump Is Right... Aug 16 Chilli J 24
More from around the web