'The War Is Not Over'

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept. Read more

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#290573 Jan 4, 2014
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>you afraid of Rob and Ezicial Emmanuel
no
John_Schuylkill County_Pa

Tamaqua, PA

#290574 Jan 4, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
no
you afraid of the Sisters of the Poor?

Tamaqua, PA

#290575 Jan 4, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Have your idol Alex Jones pay the tab he has been blowing smoke up you Truthturds ass so long with fantasia and coffee mugs and keychain sales peaking Alex can easily afford it.
You want a project....you pay for it zipperhead.
Too much snow in Boston to live there?

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#290576 Jan 4, 2014
<quoted text>you afraid of the Sisters of the Poor?
No. Are you afraid of them?

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#290577 Jan 4, 2014
Oh to watch Bush Sr. weep over his pig son brings much joy.

Bush Sr. cries while talking about jebby
http://youtu.be/jWJHCRVs4AY

Hilarious George Bush Bloopers!
http://youtu.be/DEbZqvMu2cQ

Tamaqua, PA

#290578 Jan 4, 2014
-Web wrote:
Oh to watch Bush Sr. weep over his pig son brings much joy.
Bush Sr. cries while talking about jebby
http://youtu.be/jWJHCRVs4AY
Hilarious George Bush Bloopers!
http://youtu.be/DEbZqvMu2cQ
Too good to be true.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#290579 Jan 4, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Have your idol Alex Jones pay the tab he has been blowing smoke up you Truthturds ass so long with fantasia and coffee mugs and keychain sales peaking Alex can easily afford it.
You want a project....you pay for it zipperhead.
Who did the "original" analysis you dickhead?

Did it make any sense? Only you zombies say yes!!

Why are you so allergic not to know the truth?
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#290580 Jan 4, 2014
Structural & Civil Engineers Cite Evidence for Controlled Explosive Demolition in Collapses of All 3 WTC High-Rises on 9/11(Part-9)

More than 700 architects and engineers have joined call for new investigation, faulting official collapse reports

Gregg Roberts and Staff

46. Deceptive presentation further damaged FEMA’s credibility. Tom Lackey, who designs bridges for the Vermont Agency of Transportation, cites the Minneapolis Bridge collapse study as the “kind of analysis and straightforward explanation” the WTC needs.

47. FEMA’s reports stack up poorly. Some of its graphics “omit the cores altogether,” says Scott, and some depict columns half as wide and twice as far apart as they actually were. Scott decries “attempts to distort important technical information.” The Australians use more colorful terminology: Mason says we have been “taken for suckers;” Genitsaris says we’ve been “stooged.”

Truncated and Fudged Computer Model Undermines NIST Report (2005)

48. NIST’ s $20 million report is generally believed, by those who haven’t read its 10,000 pages, to explain how fires and plane impacts destroyed the WTC.“The report not only fails to explain why and how the towers completely collapsed,” Brookman points out,“but it states that the collapse became inevitable without any further explanation.”

49. He asks why NIST “considered conservation of energy and momentum principles only up to the moment prior to collapse.” NIST stopped its computerized models before the onset of collapse,” Scott complains.“No work was done to calculate what happened during the failure.

50. Why are we content with this?” Ron Brookman adds:“The complete collapse mechanism ... cannot be ‘omitted for brevity’ in any comprehensive analysis.” NIST’ s claim that a kinetic “attack” exceeded the building’s reserve strength is not supported by any calculations or “by any evidence whatsoever or any serious structural analysis,” states Anders Björkman.

51. While NIST fails to show essential work on central issues, its numerous volumes are packed with distracting trivia. Huebner, whose twenty-five years of structural engineering experience includes forensic investigation of structural collapses, compares NIST’ s effort to a “college paper where you just keep adding [stuffing] to make the paper longer. Lots of pages of nothing! Definitely trying to cover up something.”

52. Brookman asked NIST investigators to explain the “complete pulverization of building materials and contents” and “visibly explosive clouds of dust, ash, and debris.” He received no reply.“I believe in the laws of physics,” wrote Brookman,“and rely on them every day.” NIST ’s reports “seem to require multiple leaps of faith in highly improbable events,” wrote Pasternack.

53. Computer models using NIST ’s best estimates of temperature and damage could not even generate a collapse, Scott points out. They’d “simply adjust the input until the desired outcome is achieved.” NIST probably overestimated core column damage, Scott believes, almost certainly overestimated steel temperatures, and definitely overestimated damage to fire protection.

54. So important an inquiry should “rely on logical deduction, reason and first-principle analysis,” Scott says,“not circular reasoning and adjusting models to get agreement with a preconceived explanation.”

A Note About 9/11 “Debunkers”

Pegasus

Philadelphia, PA

#290581 Jan 5, 2014
<quoted text>Too much snow in Boston to live there?
Aircard pretty much stuck in San Fran ...leaves me in the Bronx now and then, still actually in Beantown John, hope everything is going good for you.

San Fran.....to damp.....too windy....too many Frankies.

I'll take a little snow and cold anyday over that.
ABs

Atlanta, GA

#290582 Jan 5, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who did the "original" analysis you dickhead?
Did it make any sense? Only you zombies say yes!!
Why are you so allergic not to know the truth?
Your emir in ksa just donated 3billion dollars to france for upgrading Lebanon's anti-Syria defense systems...perhaps he could afford to provide funding for another scale test...I mean it would only make sense that you guys do it because if our Hollywood does a scale and it turns out the way the other two did how many additional theories will that create?

And comrade MUQ...what is with the anti-allah dickhead statement? Perhaps this year you should have a few more self induced back lashes when you go dancing around mecca celebrating the split moon thingy as repentance?
ABs

Atlanta, GA

#290583 Jan 5, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Aircard pretty much stuck in San Fran ...leaves me in the Bronx now and then, still actually in Beantown John, hope everything is going good for you.
San Fran.....to damp.....too windy....too many Frankies.
I'll take a little snow and cold anyday over that.
Pegz...so glad to see you well my friend. Seasons greetings and happy new year to you and yours. Supposes to be 12 degrees way down here in the deep south Monday...do try to stay warm up there...
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#290584 Jan 5, 2014
'The War' is not over because so called "PROfessional politicians" failed to learn from RECENT US history which many of these politicos witnesses or experienced first hand.

http://news.yahoo.com/fallujah-outside-iraq-g...

But history should've taught us these consequences. Saigon falls 1975 coincidentally approximately 2 years after a US military withdrawal .

http://www.bing.com/images/search...
Pegasus

Miami, FL

#290585 Jan 5, 2014
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Pegz...so glad to see you well my friend. Seasons greetings and happy new year to you and yours. Supposes to be 12 degrees way down here in the deep south Monday...do try to stay warm up there...
Ah ....ABs, you're a patient man when it comes to Truther cretins.

I'm not ready to go south yet....stubborn I suppose,not that bad temp wise....Sat morning@ 3:30 am was -5.....shot right up to 26 by 10:30....to be expected in Ma.

This state is going to hell in a handbasket on the Acela.

Happy on the NewYear and then some to you ABs.
ABs

Conyers, GA

#290586 Jan 5, 2014
sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
'The War' is not over because so called "PROfessional politicians" failed to learn from RECENT US history which many of these politicos witnesses or experienced first hand.
http://news.yahoo.com/fallujah-outside-iraq-g...
But history should've taught us these consequences. Saigon falls 1975 coincidentally approximately 2 years after a US military withdrawal .
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
Such will be the fate of afghaniland as well if obumble ever leaves as promised...however I do wonder why Baghdad has not fallen...could it be because GWB the great was correct in assessing that Iraq will be the shining light of democracy in the muddle eastern region?

While we are deep thinking...couldn't help about that age old question of is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts. Well, after another beer this cold wet chilly afternoon, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion. A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

Now if we can only figure out how the illuminati and GWB the great pulled off top down demolition...
ABs

Conyers, GA

#290587 Jan 5, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Ah ....ABs, you're a patient man when it comes to Truther cretins.
I'm not ready to go south yet....stubborn I suppose,not that bad temp wise....Sat morning@ 3:30 am was -5.....shot right up to 26 by 10:30....to be expected in Ma.
This state is going to hell in a handbasket on the Acela.
Happy on the NewYear and then some to you ABs.
LOL....shot right up to 26....all worth it for your one and half magical months of summer eh?
phork that...gotta have 11.5 months of golf weather...
My patience with comrade MUQ is because I do hope one day we'll get to that hugest conspiracy of all times...one so great that it nows has 1.5 billion followers...that incomprehensible moon split thingy...perhaps one day but it truly is trying meeee patience...stay thirsty my friend...

Bronx, NY

#290588 Jan 5, 2014
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Such will be the fate of afghaniland as well if obumble ever leaves as promised...however I do wonder why Baghdad has not fallen...could it be because GWB the great was correct in assessing that Iraq will be the shining light of democracy in the muddle eastern region?
While we are deep thinking...couldn't help about that age old question of is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?
Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts. Well, after another beer this cold wet chilly afternoon, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.
Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion. A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."
Now if we can only figure out how the illuminati and GWB the great pulled off top down demolition...
what time is the Steelers game

Bronx, NY

#290589 Jan 5, 2014
Steel beams are not the all mightiest. They don't make them in Pittsburg any more

Bronx, NY

#290590 Jan 5, 2014
They used to make steel in Pottsville, Schuylkill County. Home of the Pottsville Maroons. The real 1925 NFL champs. They beat Chicago.

Bronx, NY

#290591 Jan 5, 2014
Take me back to Schuylkill County and the glory days
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#290592 Jan 5, 2014
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Your emir in ksa just donated 3billion dollars to france for upgrading Lebanon's anti-Syria defense systems...perhaps he could afford to provide funding for another scale test...I mean it would only make sense that you guys do it because if our Hollywood does a scale and it turns out the way the other two did how many additional theories will that create?
And comrade MUQ...what is with the anti-allah dickhead statement? Perhaps this year you should have a few more self induced back lashes when you go dancing around mecca celebrating the split moon thingy as repentance?
Without solving the issue of WTC collapse, why are you changing the subject?
I am an Indian so there is no emir of my.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News We'll murder police, says Real IRA (Apr '11) 16 hr James 225
News Obama expands ISIL fight into Syria; Canada won... (Sep '14) 22 hr swedenforever 10
News Ukraine Psych Wards Prepare For PTSD Thu NAZTY Ukraine 2
News CIA Director: Iran General 'Destabilizing' Effo... Thu Boring 3
News Afghan president: My country owes a "profound d... Mar 25 Carl 1
News Sources: US pulling last troops from Yemen Mar 24 goonsquad 17
News Kurdish rebel leader calls for end to conflict ... Mar 23 SpaceBlues 1
More from around the web