'The War Is Not Over'

'The War Is Not Over'

There are 276656 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Sep 12, 2006, titled 'The War Is Not Over'. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

ABs

Atlanta, GA

#290530 Dec 30, 2013
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6fg1jmr3n6wXX
COMRADE MUQ...2minutes 13 seconds and 4 15 in...that huge piece of the tower not falling into its own footprint...wonder what impact that had on collateral damage?

And 4 min 53 in...look at all that debris being flung away from the tower towards...get ready for it....ready? towards 7...and again at 5 20 in...hurled directly at 7...probably just scratched the paint, eh comrade?
ABs

Atlanta, GA

#290531 Dec 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth even by one man is better than the falsehood said by billions.
Just answer the question....how those towers failed?
\
Make a scale model and demonstrate it?
If you cannot, keep your mouth shut.
Truth even by one man (INSERT MUHAMMID AND SPLIT MOON THEORY HERE) is better that the falsehoods said by billions (INSERT ALL NON MUSLIMS HERE)....there you go comrade, now that is more like it...

Towers failed by being pummelled by a 35 foot diameter aluminum and titanium sphere over a hundred feet long, traveling at 800 feet per second plus or minus a few...and loaded with 30 to 36 THOUSAND GALLONS of jet fuel...I will be glad to requisition a scale model if you will supply the muslims to fly the scale plane...shouldn't be a problem as it appears there is an ample supply of muslims who have nothing to live for this in this world and would gladly kill themselves for the promise of eternal bliss...which brings up my next question Comrade MUQ....how phuckkkkd up and twisted by religion can a persons life be in this world that he would GLADLY trade it for a promise of a better life in the next one?
ABs

Atlanta, GA

#290532 Dec 30, 2013
Lebanon getting weapons from MUQs KSA donation of billions...aka the KINGDOM...for the purpose of...wait for it...fighting muslims and shooting at Syria airforce...

WHAT IS WITH THIS CONSTANT MUSLIM ON MUSLIM VIOLENCE...can't we all just get along muq?
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#290533 Dec 30, 2013
<quoted text>Here chew on this video. Truthers will say that the "flames were extinguishing" but in the first few seconds of the video, flames burst out as the building failed where the black smoke was thickest. Plenty of fire feed by simple oxygen like a torch. There is no evidence of explosive devices going off. The building went kaput under it's own weight.
Why not make a scale model of WTC towers and demonstrate the fall....why keep on seeing and re-seeing video films.

Controleld demolition is not a new technique.....every day many buildings are raised to ground using this technique.

Compare that fall with WTC collapse, you will find so many similarities.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#290534 Dec 30, 2013
Structural & Civil Engineers Cite Evidence for Controlled Explosive Demolition in Collapses of All 3 WTC High-Rises on 9/11(Part-6)

More than 700 architects and engineers have joined call for new investigation, faulting official collapse reports

Gregg Roberts and Staff

The Phantom Pile Driver

30. Two days after 9/11, Dr Zden&#283;k Bažant offered a rationale for the most catastrophic structural failure in history. Seven years later, his thesis10 still underlies official claims that total collapses were “inevitable.” Bažant’s mathematical model of the upper floors’ transformation into a pile driver “block” free-falling one story to hammer the entire tower into scrap metal and powder involves “very misty allegations – actually inventions,” says Björkman.

10http://www.civil.northwester n.edu/people/Bažant/PDFs/Paper s/405.pdf

31. His opinion derives from thirty-five years in ship surveying and construction, design of tankers and seagoing ferries, and practical observations of steel vessels after collisions. Never before, Björkman notes, has “a smaller object (the light-weight, upper, actually non-rigid, flexible steel structure consisting of many smaller parts) destroyed the bigger and stronger other object (the complex steel structure below) only with the assistance of gravity.”

32. Björkman scoffs at Bažant’s mythical free-falling top block bringing 287 columns hammering down in perfect array on the 287 columns below. Steel bends and mashes in Björkman’s salty world, and “it is not certain that the hammer even hits the nail.” Real-life columns miss, lodge in horizontal structures, and punch holes in floors, creating energy-absorbing frictions, deformed steel, local failures, and “a soft collision (not impact!)” that tangles damaged floors in a shuffled array – and stops well short of total collapse.

33. Videos show that Bažant’s alleged pile driver disintegrates “within 3.5 seconds after the roof starts to fall.... before global collapse starts!” Björkman challenges Dr. Bažant and his followers to produce a “timetable, analysis, and explanation” consistent with the video evidence.“And tell us ... what happened to the upper block!(Contd.)
John_Schuylkill County_Pa

Brooklyn, NY

#290535 Dec 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Structural & Civil Engineers Cite Evidence for Controlled Explosive Demolition in Collapses of All 3 WTC High-Rises on 9/11(Part-6)
More than 700 architects and engineers have joined call for new investigation, faulting official collapse reports
Gregg Roberts and Staff
The Phantom Pile Driver
30. Two days after 9/11, Dr Zden&#283;k Bažant offered a rationale for the most catastrophic structural failure in history. Seven years later, his thesis10 still underlies official claims that total collapses were “inevitable.” Bažant’s mathematical model of the upper floors’ transformation into a pile driver “block” free-falling one story to hammer the entire tower into scrap metal and powder involves “very misty allegations – actually inventions,” says Björkman.
10http://www.civil.northwester n.edu/people/Bažant/PDFs/Paper s/405.pdf
31. His opinion derives from thirty-five years in ship surveying and construction, design of tankers and seagoing ferries, and practical observations of steel vessels after collisions. Never before, Björkman notes, has “a smaller object (the light-weight, upper, actually non-rigid, flexible steel structure consisting of many smaller parts) destroyed the bigger and stronger other object (the complex steel structure below) only with the assistance of gravity.”
32. Björkman scoffs at Bažant’s mythical free-falling top block bringing 287 columns hammering down in perfect array on the 287 columns below. Steel bends and mashes in Björkman’s salty world, and “it is not certain that the hammer even hits the nail.” Real-life columns miss, lodge in horizontal structures, and punch holes in floors, creating energy-absorbing frictions, deformed steel, local failures, and “a soft collision (not impact!)” that tangles damaged floors in a shuffled array – and stops well short of total collapse.
33. Videos show that Bažant’s alleged pile driver disintegrates “within 3.5 seconds after the roof starts to fall.... before global collapse starts!” Björkman challenges Dr. Bažant and his followers to produce a “timetable, analysis, and explanation” consistent with the video evidence.“And tell us ... what happened to the upper block!(Contd.)
LOL. Borkman should have been around yeArs ago and the Titanic would have never sank. He has the expertise to diagnose the collapse of the WTC.

Brooklyn, NY

#290536 Dec 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not make a scale model of WTC towers and demonstrate the fall....why keep on seeing and re-seeing video films.
Controleld demolition is not a new technique.....every day many buildings are raised to ground using this technique.
the first tower collapsed let's quickly build a scale model and see if it is possible. Nah, I want a life size model because I've never seen a scale model collapse in my lifetime under laboratory conditions.

Look to the sky. There is another tower. Exact same day. Sunny. Same wind conditions. Almost the same height but designed similarly. Hit by a scale plane to similar dimensions at virtually the same full throttle speed. With almost full fuel tanks.

Definitely, the second tower is a better model than a scale model. And validates the results of the first tower. In the same open air laboratory.

Truthers are full of baloney

Brooklyn, NY

#290537 Dec 31, 2013
Did someone say that the Titanic was unsinkable?
ABs

Marietta, GA

#290539 Dec 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Controlled demolition is indeed not a new technique, however TOP DOWN demolition is an unheard of technique, yes? You never answered by the way...those huge chunks of debris seen hurling away from the towers towards wtc7 6 and 5...probably could cause quite a bit of collateral damage eh?
P.S....why KSA buying weapons from france to give to Lebanon to defend themselves against Syrians? Shouldn't the lands of islam be united instead?
ABs

Marietta, GA

#290540 Dec 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
First Tower failed by being pummelled by a 35 foot diameter aluminum and titanium sphere over a hundred feet long, traveling at 800 feet per second plus or minus a few...and loaded with 30 to 36 THOUSAND GALLONS of jet fuel...and scale model second tower, also pummelled by a 35 foot diameter aluminum and titanium sphere over a hundred feet long, traveling at 800 feet per second plus or minus a few...and loaded with 30 to 36 THOUSAND GALLONS of jet fuel...FAILED THE EXACT SAME WAY...how many more scales do you need? Seems your new home of Riyadh KSA has many tall towers...perhaps Abdullah can provide one for testing? I am sure getting jihad test pilots in that area should not be an issue...ubl had 39 children didn't he?
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#290541 Dec 31, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
First Tower failed by being pummelled by a 35 foot diameter aluminum and titanium sphere over a hundred feet long, traveling at 800 feet per second plus or minus a few...and loaded with 30 to 36 THOUSAND GALLONS of jet fuel...and scale model second tower, also pummelled by a 35 foot diameter aluminum and titanium sphere over a hundred feet long, traveling at 800 feet per second plus or minus a few...and loaded with 30 to 36 THOUSAND GALLONS of jet fuel...FAILED THE EXACT SAME WAY...how many more scales do you need? Seems your new home of Riyadh KSA has many tall towers...perhaps Abdullah can provide one for testing? I am sure getting jihad test pilots in that area should not be an issue...ubl had 39 children didn't he?
Most of the Fuel fell out of Building when it struck the towers!!

Compare the size of building and number of floors below, the fire was seen on only on the two or three floors where the plane hit the building.

And the plane hit only on one side of building, how the collapse was "symmetrical"?

Why none of the bottom floors offered any resistance?

A 1:100 Scale model of WTC would not be that costly to make....a "missile" of plane 1:100 would be very easy to make, Fuel required would be only 360 Gallons....speed of 800 Miles can be generated very easily....

Why not try to do it, or ask Hollywood to make a movie on 9/11.....people KNOW that they cannot do it.

Experts (not the Govt. "paid" experts) doubt the Official version, why can't it be verified by recreating it?

Why people should not demand TRUTH to come out?

PS:

Are you out of Moon splitting phase?
Pegasus

Brooklyn, NY

#290542 Jan 1, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't we tell you to stop fantasizing about that scale model crap?
Furthermore ...Onemale, why should the big, bad, dark, sinister, evil government pay for your little irrational project?
I won't get into updrafts, downdrafts, vortexes created by a oxygen fueled fire, a huge chimney to boot.
Besides all that where are you going to find a travel prayer mat to place in the hijackers carry on luggage that small?
You better let your nurse know that you created a brand shiny new character for yourself so she can forward the information to the head...head shrinker.
That little ketchup cup that is full of psychotropic goodies must be adjusted because you are slipping off the edge.
Oh and by the way did they do away with those coke bottle glasses for some institution contacts...
Stop bothering these guys and stay in your little deviant forums.
ABs

Marietta, GA

#290543 Jan 1, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the Fuel fell out of Building when it struck the towers!!
Compare the size of building and number of floors below, the fire was seen on only on the two or three floors where the plane hit the building.
And the plane hit only on one side of building, how the collapse was "symmetrical"?
Why none of the bottom floors offered any resistance?
A 1:100 Scale model of WTC would not be that costly to make....a "missile" of plane 1:100 would be very easy to make, Fuel required would be only 360 Gallons....speed of 800 Miles can be generated very easily....
Why not try to do it, or ask Hollywood to make a movie on 9/11.....people KNOW that they cannot do it.
Experts (not the Govt. "paid" experts) doubt the Official version, why can't it be verified by recreating it?
Why people should not demand TRUTH to come out?
PS:
Are you out of Moon splitting phase?
Good to know the fuel just fell out of the way...with the emphasis on global warming these days I would hate to think that the fuel ignited, burned and added to CO2 emissions and such...
As for that greatest conspiracy of ALL TIMES...I was really hoping to convert to islam as my new years resolution...but just can't quite buy into the moon split thingy, and from everything I read that "theory" is the basis of substantiating islam...not to mention my 5 sisters may be a hard sell to be forced into full body burkas...so here we are...which makes me wonder, Comrade...WHY MUSLIM MEN do not have to wear full body burkas? Are they more worthy of Allah's blessings than women, comrade?

And again, no need for a scale model, as both towers did the same thing...besides, just a matter of time before a group of radical extremist Rastafarians hijack another plane and ride it to the promised land of allah because they have nothing to live for in the life...oh wait, Rastafarians are quite content worshipping the god of ganja, what it that CURRENT RELIGIOUS GROUP that is causing such havoc in the world today? I forget...
ABs

Marietta, GA

#290544 Jan 1, 2014
So muq...you did not answer...why KSA buying weapons from france to give to Lebanon to defend themselves against Syrians? Shouldn't the lands of islam be united instead of purchasing infidel weapons of destruction to kill each other with?

I would wish you a happy new year but with the muslims blowing people up in Russia, and muslims blowing people up in china, and muslims blowing people up throughout the muddle east and Africa...I don't think you will have much joy this year...the winds of change are hear....are you ready?
ABs

Marietta, GA

#290545 Jan 1, 2014
So Muq, in your opinion the impact of planes had nothing to do with the collapse, so help u allah?

So the planes are what? A distraction while demolition experts wire the buildings?

Brooklyn, NY

#290546 Jan 1, 2014
ABs wrote:
So Muq, in your opinion the impact of planes had nothing to do with the collapse, so help u allah?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =814rcm4KC5wXX
So the planes are what? A distraction while demolition experts wire the buildings?
plane put a gaping hole in the north side even though it came from the south. Wind was blowing from north to south. So both towers had air forced in from the north. Similar conditions .
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#290547 Jan 1, 2014
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to know the fuel just fell out of the way...with the emphasis on global warming these days I would hate to think that the fuel ignited, burned and added to CO2 emissions and such...
As for that greatest conspiracy of ALL TIMES...I was really hoping to convert to islam as my new years resolution...but just can't quite buy into the moon split thingy, and from everything I read that "theory" is the basis of substantiating islam...not to mention my 5 sisters may be a hard sell to be forced into full body burkas...so here we are...which makes me wonder, Comrade...WHY MUSLIM MEN do not have to wear full body burkas? Are they more worthy of Allah's blessings than women, comrade?
And again, no need for a scale model, as both towers did the same thing...besides, just a matter of time before a group of radical extremist Rastafarians hijack another plane and ride it to the promised land of allah because they have nothing to live for in the life...oh wait, Rastafarians are quite content worshipping the god of ganja, what it that CURRENT RELIGIOUS GROUP that is causing such havoc in the world today? I forget...
Why only TWO Towers ? The Third one also fell "because of shame"!!

Even GWB the Great has not as much faith in NIST as you poor people seem to have!!
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#290548 Jan 1, 2014
<quoted text>plane put a gaping hole in the north side even though it came from the south. Wind was blowing from north to south. So both towers had air forced in from the north. Similar conditions .
So plane entered from one wall and went thru the other wall?

There were no massive pillars in the way?

Again a matter of getting lucky?

May be the "first time pilots" had drunk flexis flecia (of Harry Potter series)!!
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#290550 Jan 1, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't we tell you to stop fantasizing about that scale model crap?
Furthermore ...Onemale, why should the big, bad, dark, sinister, evil government pay for your little irrational project?
I won't get into updrafts, downdrafts, vortexes created by a oxygen fueled fire, a huge chimney to boot.
Besides all that where are you going to find a travel prayer mat to place in the hijackers carry on luggage that small?
You better let your nurse know that you created a brand shiny new character for yourself so she can forward the information to the head...head shrinker.
That little ketchup cup that is full of psychotropic goodies must be adjusted because you are slipping off the edge.
Oh and by the way did they do away with those coke bottle glasses for some institution contacts...
Stop bothering these guys and stay in your little deviant forums.
Why are you so pissed up and speaking in Non Coherent language?

Be brave and face issues like a grown up.

Why not ask Hollywood to make a movie on 9/11? Did they not make on Osama' killing?

A movie on 9/11 would be more interesting, will it not? Did they not make one (and many) on Pearl harbor?

Why not make one on 9/11?

They KNOW they cannot do it, they can re-create those scene on Pearl harbor, but not 9/11?

Because they cannot DUPLICATE the free fall, unless they PLAY with those columns!!

Brooklyn, NY

#290551 Jan 1, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So plane entered from one wall and went thru the other wall?
There were no massive pillars in the way?
Again a matter of getting lucky?
May be the "first time pilots" had drunk flexis flecia (of Harry Potter series)!!
oh go build a scale model and amuse yourself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canada won't act in Libya until single governme... 2 hr George 61
News Government inaction gave Bundy militants a plat... 3 hr corrupt-tiny-texa... 1
News Obama is being accused of treason 6 hr Dannette 10
News Freethinker: The Rise of Arab Atheism 10 hr Thinking 22
News Dangerous Speech: Would the Founders Be Conside... 15 hr LIVE call from Re... 1
News Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 21 hr Loyd 46,785
News The Assad Republicans Are Wrong Wed Ritual Habitual 5
More from around the web