'The War Is Not Over'

'The War Is Not Over'

There are 276635 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Sep 12, 2006, titled 'The War Is Not Over'. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

ABs

Dacula, GA

#290582 Jan 5, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who did the "original" analysis you dickhead?
Did it make any sense? Only you zombies say yes!!
Why are you so allergic not to know the truth?
Your emir in ksa just donated 3billion dollars to france for upgrading Lebanon's anti-Syria defense systems...perhaps he could afford to provide funding for another scale test...I mean it would only make sense that you guys do it because if our Hollywood does a scale and it turns out the way the other two did how many additional theories will that create?

And comrade MUQ...what is with the anti-allah dickhead statement? Perhaps this year you should have a few more self induced back lashes when you go dancing around mecca celebrating the split moon thingy as repentance?
ABs

Dacula, GA

#290583 Jan 5, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Aircard pretty much stuck in San Fran ...leaves me in the Bronx now and then, still actually in Beantown John, hope everything is going good for you.
San Fran.....to damp.....too windy....too many Frankies.
I'll take a little snow and cold anyday over that.
Pegz...so glad to see you well my friend. Seasons greetings and happy new year to you and yours. Supposes to be 12 degrees way down here in the deep south Monday...do try to stay warm up there...
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#290584 Jan 5, 2014
'The War' is not over because so called "PROfessional politicians" failed to learn from RECENT US history which many of these politicos witnesses or experienced first hand.

http://news.yahoo.com/fallujah-outside-iraq-g...

But history should've taught us these consequences. Saigon falls 1975 coincidentally approximately 2 years after a US military withdrawal .

http://www.bing.com/images/search...
Pegasus

United States

#290585 Jan 5, 2014
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Pegz...so glad to see you well my friend. Seasons greetings and happy new year to you and yours. Supposes to be 12 degrees way down here in the deep south Monday...do try to stay warm up there...
Ah ....ABs, you're a patient man when it comes to Truther cretins.

I'm not ready to go south yet....stubborn I suppose,not that bad temp wise....Sat morning@ 3:30 am was -5.....shot right up to 26 by 10:30....to be expected in Ma.

This state is going to hell in a handbasket on the Acela.

Happy on the NewYear and then some to you ABs.
ABs

Grayson, GA

#290586 Jan 5, 2014
sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
'The War' is not over because so called "PROfessional politicians" failed to learn from RECENT US history which many of these politicos witnesses or experienced first hand.
http://news.yahoo.com/fallujah-outside-iraq-g...
But history should've taught us these consequences. Saigon falls 1975 coincidentally approximately 2 years after a US military withdrawal .
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
Such will be the fate of afghaniland as well if obumble ever leaves as promised...however I do wonder why Baghdad has not fallen...could it be because GWB the great was correct in assessing that Iraq will be the shining light of democracy in the muddle eastern region?

While we are deep thinking...couldn't help about that age old question of is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts. Well, after another beer this cold wet chilly afternoon, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion. A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

Now if we can only figure out how the illuminati and GWB the great pulled off top down demolition...
ABs

Grayson, GA

#290587 Jan 5, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Ah ....ABs, you're a patient man when it comes to Truther cretins.
I'm not ready to go south yet....stubborn I suppose,not that bad temp wise....Sat morning@ 3:30 am was -5.....shot right up to 26 by 10:30....to be expected in Ma.
This state is going to hell in a handbasket on the Acela.
Happy on the NewYear and then some to you ABs.
LOL....shot right up to 26....all worth it for your one and half magical months of summer eh?
phork that...gotta have 11.5 months of golf weather...
My patience with comrade MUQ is because I do hope one day we'll get to that hugest conspiracy of all times...one so great that it nows has 1.5 billion followers...that incomprehensible moon split thingy...perhaps one day but it truly is trying meeee patience...stay thirsty my friend...
John_Schuylkill County_Pa

Springfield, NJ

#290588 Jan 5, 2014
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Such will be the fate of afghaniland as well if obumble ever leaves as promised...however I do wonder why Baghdad has not fallen...could it be because GWB the great was correct in assessing that Iraq will be the shining light of democracy in the muddle eastern region?
While we are deep thinking...couldn't help about that age old question of is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?
Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts. Well, after another beer this cold wet chilly afternoon, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.
Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion. A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."
Now if we can only figure out how the illuminati and GWB the great pulled off top down demolition...
what time is the Steelers game

Springfield, NJ

#290589 Jan 5, 2014
Steel beams are not the all mightiest. They don't make them in Pittsburg any more

Springfield, NJ

#290590 Jan 5, 2014
They used to make steel in Pottsville, Schuylkill County. Home of the Pottsville Maroons. The real 1925 NFL champs. They beat Chicago.

Springfield, NJ

#290591 Jan 5, 2014
Take me back to Schuylkill County and the glory days
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#290592 Jan 5, 2014
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Your emir in ksa just donated 3billion dollars to france for upgrading Lebanon's anti-Syria defense systems...perhaps he could afford to provide funding for another scale test...I mean it would only make sense that you guys do it because if our Hollywood does a scale and it turns out the way the other two did how many additional theories will that create?
And comrade MUQ...what is with the anti-allah dickhead statement? Perhaps this year you should have a few more self induced back lashes when you go dancing around mecca celebrating the split moon thingy as repentance?
Without solving the issue of WTC collapse, why are you changing the subject?
I am an Indian so there is no emir of my.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#290593 Jan 5, 2014
Structural & Civil Engineers Cite Evidence for Controlled Explosive Demolition in Collapses of All 3 WTC High-Rises on 9/11(Part-10)

More than 700 architects and engineers have joined call for new investigation, faulting official collapse reports

Gregg Roberts and Staff

A Note About 9/11 “Debunkers”

55. It could be hoped that the comments from the structural engineers quoted in this article would silence the “debunkers” who dismissed our arguments first because, allegedly, no engineers agreed with us. That was never true to begin with. After AE911Truth was formed and scores of engineers signed the petition, these debunkers predictably moved the goalposts, saying we didn't have any engineers who know anything about heavy steel structures such as tall buildings.

56. Since the 29 engineers interviewed for this article do in fact possess that knowledge, the goalposts will no doubt just be moved again. This kind of behavior should make clear the nature of the game that is being played. One word for it is sophistry.(Contd.)

47-Story Building 7’s Near-Freefall Collapse Defies NIST Report (2008)

57. "We’ve had trouble getting a handle on building No. 7,” NIST’ s Dr. Shyam Sunder acknowledged to New York Magazine over two years ago. David Topete, S.E., asks why no other nearby buildings collapsed when some were much more severely damaged by fire and Twin Tower debris.

58. NIST’ s recent report blames one buckling column, number 79, for WTC 7’s global and near-symmetrical collapse, yet characterizes WTC 7’s fires as “normal office fires” which only burn twenty minutes in any given location before moving on.

59. Obeid rejects the suggestion that one failing column could pull adjacent columns down.“It is not possible for a local failure within the lower structure to spread horizontally,” he wrote recently.“Such a failure would cause a break-away ... instead of pulling the structure with it.” Even if NIST’s horizontal progression were somehow triggered, Obeid says,“the building would not have collapsed so neatly and symmetrically. All core columns have to be severed at the same time to make such a collapse.”

Disturbing Questions That Must Be Answered

60. To preserve America’s “unprecedented freedoms,” Clayton Simmons says,“we must pursue the truth.” He is troubled by “my profession’s involvement in this apparent cover-up and the media’s refusal to address important questions.”

61. Scott too expresses wonder that structural engineers’ response “has been amazingly muted,” even “uninterested.” Rice found that politicians also lacked interest. Many people “remain willfully ignorant,” writes Genitsaris.“They believe that 9/11 does not affect their lives ... regardless of the fact that our freedoms are being taken from us.”

62. Perhaps few are questioning, Brookman says, because it’s “painful to look directly at the events and consider the implications.” William Acri, P.E., believes that the engineer’s oath “to hold public safety above all else” demands that they raise questions. If three modern steel highrises really underwent total progressive collapse in less than two hours of fire, merely because of the fires and some damage to the fireproofing,“we need to understand WHY!”

63. Scott writes. If WTC 7 failed from a localized fire event, Inman asks, why didn’t the owners and insurers sue the designers?“Either the building design was criminally faulty, or other causes not related to the structural design or fire” brought down WTC 7, he says.(Contd.)
Pegasus

United States

#290594 Jan 6, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't start insulting Native Americans you clueless fool.
ABs

Conyers, GA

#290595 Jan 6, 2014
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>what time is the Steelers game
August 2014...lol...and the ravens?
ABs

Conyers, GA

#290596 Jan 6, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just trying to understand why you would simply sit idly by as your employer buys major weapons from infidels to be used on neighboring muslim countries, thats all...btw, True Indians are Buddhists or hindus, you are muslim so you are not really indian...just curious comrade, are you Ashraf or Ajlaf? With your superiority attitude I would suspect Ashraf, yes?
ABs

Conyers, GA

#290597 Jan 6, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides, how can we ever solve the issue of WTC collapses if you will not answer any questions on your own? Are you simply infidel Alex Jones or Dillon Avery's puppet or do you know how to think for yourself? I asked you based on the video I presented to you what collateral damage was caused by the huge chunks of debris flying AWAY from the tower footprints...why you not answer? You do not want to solve anything...you simply want to doubt, as I do with that bullsh**T moon splitting in half conspiracy...
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#290598 Jan 6, 2014
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides, how can we ever solve the issue of WTC collapses if you will not answer any questions on your own? Are you simply infidel Alex Jones or Dillon Avery's puppet or do you know how to think for yourself? I asked you based on the video I presented to you what collateral damage was caused by the huge chunks of debris flying AWAY from the tower footprints...why you not answer? You do not want to solve anything...you simply want to doubt, as I do with that bullsh**T moon splitting in half conspiracy...
Play the ball not the player. Answer logic with logic.

Fall of WTC is never explained scientifically or demonstrated practically.

Concentrate on knowing the truth of WTC fall and all jigsaw puzzle parts would fit in their places.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#290599 Jan 7, 2014
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>Too good to be true.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vZq3DPhtHpkXX
I could care less about Obama he's nothing more than a paid puppet on a string much like your idol George Whaaa Bush was.
blah
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#290600 Jan 7, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Play the ball not the player. Answer logic with logi
Fall of WTC is never explained scientifically or demonstrated practically.
Concentrate on knowing the truth of WTC fall and all jigsaw puzzle parts would fit in their places.
Skirt those questions.....thataboy!
Well looks like you took your Legos and scampered off sheepisly .......you finally gave up on the scale model rant, good.
Suppose you had your nifty little north and south towers to a lesser degree of scale, you got your confetti as paper flying around.....your arsenal of Tonka fire trucks, police cruisers, ambulances,.......actual air pressure differentials immediately inside the interior (backside of the windows)@ say floors 15, 30, 60, and 90 oh and you are going equal those readings in a far lower scale model......right.
How about the seismic effect on the north tower because of the south tower falling first?
Of course you'll have prepared your pilings and earth compaction to match that of lets say a 3 hour window on Tuesday.....Sept 11, 2001.
The amount of free air in cubic feet per minute divisible by seconds rushing up the elevator shafts as the buildings fell.
The placement in your scaled down model of the 350 ton chiller and the 375 ton chiller in T1 and T2 .
The effect of sway built into your rubbery scale model to match either of the towers "sway".
The effect of expansion in relation to temperature on the outter veneer of either tower and lesser exspansion on the north side of T1 or T2.
At the moment the aircraft made their strike what structural steel was sheared....pushed aside...twisted....??????
How much Jet-A in gallons burnt on impact...how much fuel burnt off after passing through the otherside of and out????
Jet-A is approx 6.8 pounds per gal so calculate the exact fuel load at percisely the moment of impact.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#290601 Jan 8, 2014
pegasus wrote:
Skirt those questions.....thataboy!
Well looks like you took your Legos and scampered off sheepisly .......you finally gave up on the scale model rant, good.

Suppose you had your nifty little north and south towers to a lesser degree of scale, you got your confetti as paper flying around.....your arsenal of Tonka fire trucks, police cruisers, ambulances,.......actual air pressure differentials immediately inside the interior (backside of the windows)@ say floors 15, 30, 60, and 90 oh and you are going equal those readings in a far lower scale model......right.

How about the seismic effect on the north tower because of the south tower falling first?
Of course you'll have prepared your pilings and earth compaction to match that of lets say a 3 hour window on Tuesday.....Sept 11, 2001.
The amount of free air in cubic feet per minute divisible by seconds rushing up the elevator shafts as the buildings fell.
The placement in your scaled down model of the 350 ton chiller and the 375 ton chiller in T1 and T2 .
The effect of sway built into your rubbery scale model to match either of the towers "sway".
The effect of expansion in relation to temperature on the outter veneer of either tower and lesser exspansion on the north side of T1 or T2.
At the moment the aircraft made their strike what structural steel was sheared....pushed aside...twisted....??????
How much Jet-A in gallons burnt on impact...how much fuel burnt off after passing through the otherside of and out????
Jet-A is approx 6.8 pounds per gal so calculate the exact fuel load at percisely the moment of impact.
Ans.

Boy, you do every bit of calculations, but that will not help you.

Because one tower was hit on 82nd floor and another on 64th floor and both behaved in the same way.

And then what about WTC-7?

This will haunt those Computer modelers for eternity!!

Scale modeling will at least PROVE that the fall was not NATURAL!!

That is the starting point of solving the riddle of 9/11!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democratic Congresswoman says Paul Ryan 'stripp... Jul 19 Red Crosse 2
News WTC beam giving strength to Marion (Sep '11) Jul 18 Ron 39
News Next 25 Articles Jul 18 No doubt 1
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Jul 13 UAW 211
News Gadhafi: U.S. should seek peace with bin Laden (Feb '09) Jul 12 Lottery Mistress 55
News Instead of Trying to Sabotage the Trump-Putin M... Jul 11 Crazy Times 3
News Gitmo Detainees Get Russian Propaganda From U.S... Jul 10 lot 2 say about t... 1
More from around the web