'The War Is Not Over'

'The War Is Not Over'

There are 276644 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Sep 12, 2006, titled 'The War Is Not Over'. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

ABs

Atlanta, GA

#290373 Dec 4, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah he planned for 2 buildings and he was pleased that overzealous USA gave four more buildings as Bonuses!!
How dumb USA people are?
You have your head up an imams arse based on the impossibility of a moon splitting and we are the dumb ones, eh?

I do have a non-conspiracy question, comrade, if you pray 5 times a day and submit to allah's will, how come you are so full of hate for jews and non-muslims? Certainly allah can't be whispering hatred into your ears, at least not the allah I was raised to believe back when I was a catholic, before I realized that something is wrong with the picture of all messiahs and saviors coming from only the most religiously extreme region of the planet and no where else...crazy isn't it that messiahs and saviors can only come from the middle east but anyhoot,back to the subject of discussion, when I went to church and school, the catholics only taught love, compassion, tolerance, devotion and equality...so where do you get all your hate from? Just curious...
ABs

Atlanta, GA

#290374 Dec 4, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
US appeals court rules negligence was not cause of 3rd building collapse in Sept. 11 attacks / December 4, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/mtn6cea
NEW YORK — Negligence was not the cause of the collapse of a third World Trade Center tower several hours after the twin towers were destroyed in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, a federal appeals court said Wednesday, absolving a developer and others of responsibility in the destruction of the 47-story building.
The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Manhattan said it was "simply incompatible with common sense and experience to hold that defendants were required to design and construct a building that would survive the events of September 11, 2001."
The 2-to-1 decision upheld the rulings regarding World Trade Center 7 by U.S. District Judge Alvin Hellerstein, who had written that the claims by the Consolidated Edison Co. of New York and its insurance companies were "too farfetched and tenuous" to survive. Con Ed and the insurance companies had claimed that a company owned by developer Larry Silverstein and other defendants could be held liable. Hellerstein had dismissed various defendants in a series of rulings.
The building fell at 5:21 p.m. on Sept. 11, 2001, nearly seven hours after the other buildings collapsed. A Con Edison power station beneath Tower 7 was crushed when the building fell.
http://www.startribune.com/politics/national/...
Thanks for sharing Tinyearl...and a recent story at that...but you left the best part out for our comrade Muq...

Con Ed had claimed negligence resulted in part because Tower 7's tenants were allowed to install diesel backup generators.

The fuel burned for hours in the building after hijacked planes struck the two nearby towers, flinging debris into the smaller skyscraper. Con Edison had maintained that fuel from the diesel tanks heightened the fire's intensity.

The fire department decided to let Tower 7 burn because it was unable to reach adequate water supplies, there were no people in the building and 343 firefighters had already been killed that day, the appeals court noted.

What say yee MUQ
ABs

Atlanta, GA

#290375 Dec 4, 2013
Why WTC collapsed...because sunni don't like shia...more comforting news from the part of the world that brings us all our messiahs...
Gunmen assassinated a senior Hezbollah commander outside his home today in southern Beirut, a major breach of the Shiite militant group's security as it struggles to maintain multiple fronts while it fights alongside President Bashar al-Assad's forces in Syria. The overnight shooting of Hassan al-Laqis, described as a founding member of the group and one of its top commanders, was a huge blow to the Iranian-backed group that dominates power in Lebanon.

Hezbollah's heavy-handed and very open involvement in the civil war next door has enraged the overwhelmingly Sunni rebels seeking to oust Assad, and those sectarian divisions have spilled over into Lebanon and exposed the group and its Shiite supporters to retaliatory attacks.
Sam

Gray, KY

#290377 Dec 4, 2013
+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++ God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I myself, is a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#290378 Dec 4, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
US appeals court rules negligence was not cause of 3rd building collapse in Sept. 11 attacks / December 4, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/mtn6cea
NEW YORK — Negligence was not the cause of the collapse of a third World Trade Center tower several hours after the twin towers were destroyed in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, a federal appeals court said Wednesday, absolving a developer and others of responsibility in the destruction of the 47-story building.
The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Manhattan said it was "simply incompatible with common sense and experience to hold that defendants were required to design and construct a building that would survive the events of September 11, 2001."
The 2-to-1 decision upheld the rulings regarding World Trade Center 7 by U.S. District Judge Alvin Hellerstein, who had written that the claims by the Consolidated Edison Co. of New York and its insurance companies were "too farfetched and tenuous" to survive. Con Ed and the insurance companies had claimed that a company owned by developer Larry Silverstein and other defendants could be held liable. Hellerstein had dismissed various defendants in a series of rulings.
The building fell at 5:21 p.m. on Sept. 11, 2001, nearly seven hours after the other buildings collapsed. A Con Edison power station beneath Tower 7 was crushed when the building fell.
http://www.startribune.com/politics/national/...
The culprits become the Judge....they decide themselves on their own conspiracy.

That is called "being economical with the truth"!!
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#290379 Dec 4, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
You have your head up an imams arse based on the impossibility of a moon splitting and we are the dumb ones, eh?
I do have a non-conspiracy question, comrade, if you pray 5 times a day and submit to allah's will, how come you are so full of hate for jews and non-muslims? Certainly allah can't be whispering hatred into your ears, at least not the allah I was raised to believe back when I was a catholic, before I realized that something is wrong with the picture of all messiahs and saviors coming from only the most religiously extreme region of the planet and no where else...crazy isn't it that messiahs and saviors can only come from the middle east but anyhoot,back to the subject of discussion, when I went to church and school, the catholics only taught love, compassion, tolerance, devotion and equality...so where do you get all your hate from? Just curious...
Do not try to change the subject. Find out How WTC -7 crashed to ground when no plane had hit it!!

It was a "bigger miracle" than splitting of moon. The whole world was fooled by the "Logical explanation" provided by GWB the Great and his cronies!!
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#290380 Dec 4, 2013
Why WTC Collapsed on 9/11? Part-27

The other shill operation that the newcomer must not fall for is when the shill poses as a "9/11 truther", yet postulates a hypothesis that is even more preposterous and devoid of evidence than the "suicidal Arab hijackers" hoax. For example, many disinformation agents peddle the notion that "no planes hit the WTC Towers". They propose the use of "holograms", "CGI scripts", "TV fakery", etc.

They would really need to allege that the silhouettes approximating that of a Boeing 767 in the Towers prior to collapse were made by "cleverly placed charges", the witnesses were delusional or part of the plot, the seismic evidence and oscillation of the Towers was "faked" or made up, the wreckage was "planted", etc. Or maybe they don't provide such explanations, well aware that some will still be duped by their sophistry. In any case, the goal of the "no-planers" is not to convince anyone that no planes hit the WTC; it is to tarnish the 9/11 truth movement by associating it with loopy ideas.

Of course, "no planes hit the WTC" is not to be confused with the debate over whatever projectile(s) struck the Pentagon. The jury is still out on that. And the planes that hit the WTC were not necessarily the alleged Flights AA11 and UA175.

It is clear that anyone who really believes that no planes hit the WTC on 9/11 must be so incredibly stupid that they would have problems even feeding themselves, let alone booting up a computer or posting to internet forums. And sure enough, the "no planes" disinformation is linked to intelligence agencies.'Ex'-CIA John Lear is one who promotes it; another is the aforementioned 'ex'-MI5 David Shayler.

Then there is 'ex'-Bush administration member Morgan Reynolds, who was soon debunked. Another no-planer was a former poster at WakeUpFromYourSlumber.Com with the handle Quasimodo, who was peddling his spiel back in August 2006 and quickly identified as a shill by astute posters. Quasimodo, an American and possible CIA agent with Photoshopping skills, is a member of a disinformation team operating out of FugaziQuo.Com who pose as "Christians" and "critics" of Judaism, yet devote most of their time to sabotaging the truth movement with their attacks on genuine truth seekers.

Quasimodo posts at Stormfront under the handle Lintonshstein, where he has evolved into a supporter of Brendon O'Connell who was charged under "racial vilification" laws for posting a video on YouTube. Quasimodo used to attack him, e.g. here where he claimed Brendon O'Connell is a "woman" and a member of "Team Poz", whatever that is supposed to be. From the Lintonshstein / Quasimodo / Mingus, aka Andy writing style which may observed at his blog at the top of that page, and at this one, it may be seen that Quasimodo is Lintonshstein.

The Hufschmid disinformation gang post under multiple handles, which they can then use as a means of attacking genuine opponents of Jewish supremacism, terrorism and corruption.

John_Schuylkill County_Pa

Chalfont, PA

#290381 Dec 5, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
100k...And deservedly so even if it was unintentional...however a draft choice? Thats a little muq'ish...I mean extreme...
not intentional? The guy is running down the sideline right at him and he couldn't step back sooner?

Chalfont, PA

#290382 Dec 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Why WTC Collapsed on 9/11? Part-27
The other shill operation that the newcomer must not fall for is when the shill poses as a "9/11 truther", yet postulates a hypothesis that is even more preposterous and devoid of evidence than the "suicidal Arab hijackers" hoax. For example, many disinformation agents peddle the notion that "no planes hit the WTC Towers". They propose the use of "holograms", "CGI scripts", "TV fakery", etc.
They would really need to allege that the silhouettes approximating that of a Boeing 767 in the Towers prior to collapse were made by "cleverly placed charges", the witnesses were delusional or part of the plot, the seismic evidence and oscillation of the Towers was "faked" or made up, the wreckage was "planted", etc. Or maybe they don't provide such explanations, well aware that some will still be duped by their sophistry. In any case, the goal of the "no-planers" is not to convince anyone that no planes hit the WTC; it is to tarnish the 9/11 truth movement by associating it with loopy ideas.
Of course, "no planes hit the WTC" is not to be confused with the debate over whatever projectile(s) struck the Pentagon. The jury is still out on that. And the planes that hit the WTC were not necessarily the alleged Flights AA11 and UA175.
It is clear that anyone who really believes that no planes hit the WTC on 9/11 must be so incredibly stupid that they would have problems even feeding themselves, let alone booting up a computer or posting to internet forums. And sure enough, the "no planes" disinformation is linked to intelligence agencies.'Ex'-CIA John Lear is one who promotes it; another is the aforementioned 'ex'-MI5 David Shayler.
Then there is 'ex'-Bush administration member Morgan Reynolds, who was soon debunked. Another no-planer was a former poster at WakeUpFromYourSlumber.Com with the handle Quasimodo, who was peddling his spiel back in August 2006 and quickly identified as a shill by astute posters. Quasimodo, an American and possible CIA agent with Photoshopping skills, is a member of a disinformation team operating out of FugaziQuo.Com who pose as "Christians" and "critics" of Judaism, yet devote most of their time to sabotaging the truth movement with their attacks on genuine truth seekers.
Quasimodo posts at Stormfront under the handle Lintonshstein, where he has evolved into a supporter of Brendon O'Connell who was charged under "racial vilification" laws for posting a video on YouTube. Quasimodo used to attack him, e.g. here where he claimed Brendon O'Connell is a "woman" and a member of "Team Poz", whatever that is supposed to be. From the Lintonshstein / Quasimodo / Mingus, aka Andy writing style which may observed at his blog at the top of that page, and at this one, it may be seen that Quasimodo is Lintonshstein.
The Hufschmid disinformation gang post under multiple handles, which they can then use as a means of attacking genuine opponents of Jewish supremacism, terrorism and corruption.
still waiting for Atta to show up on TV to proclaim his innocence. One thing I saw on TV before all the made up "truther " stuff was that the firemen knew 7 was going to fall down on 9-11 before it fell down. And 7 was badly damaged wAs the reason. Guess you weren't watching TV that day.
Citizen org

Oakdale, NY

#290383 Dec 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The culprits become the Judge....they decide themselves on their own conspiracy.
That is called "being economical with the truth"!!
That is ludicrous because 9/11/01 would have to involve many different people and many different organizations and everyone knows if more than two or three people know about something it is extremely hard to keep a secret.

MUQ, many people came forward about Iraq but where are all the whistleblowers in regard to 9/11?

You are confusing the two.

==========

CIA Probe Finds Secret Pentagon Group Manipulated Intelligence on Iraqi Threat / July 25, 2003 / http://tinyurl.com/ljbsh9v
half-dozen former CIA agents investigating prewar intelligence have found that a secret Pentagon committee, set up by Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld in October 2001, manipulated reams of intelligence information prepared by the spy agency on the so-called Iraqi threat and then delivered it to top White House officials who used it to win support for a war in Iraq.

The former CIA agents were asked to examine prewar intelligence last year by Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld and CIA Director George Tenet. The former agents will present a final report on their findings to the Pentagon, the CIA and possibly the Senate and/or Congress later this year.

More than a dozen calls to the White House, the CIA, the National Security Council and the Pentagon for comment were not returned.

The ad-hoc committee, called the Office of Special Plans, headed by Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz, Undersecretary of Defense for Policy Douglas Feith and other Pentagon hawks, described the worst-case scenarios in terms of Iraq's alleged stockpile of chemical and biological weapons and claimed the country was close to acquiring nuclear weapons, according to four of the CIA agents, speaking on the condition of anonymity because the information is still classified, who conducted a preliminary view of the intelligence. http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB254...
Citizen org

Oakdale, NY

#290384 Dec 5, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing Tinyearl...and a recent story at that...but you left the best part out for our comrade Muq...
Con Ed had claimed negligence resulted in part because Tower 7's tenants were allowed to install diesel backup generators.
The fuel burned for hours in the building after hijacked planes struck the two nearby towers, flinging debris into the smaller skyscraper. Con Edison had maintained that fuel from the diesel tanks heightened the fire's intensity.
The fire department decided to let Tower 7 burn because it was unable to reach adequate water supplies, there were no people in the building and 343 firefighters had already been killed that day, the appeals court noted.
What say yee MUQ
Very true ABs, I have to update my arsenal. LOL

We live in the digital electronic age and after 12 years something would have come out by now, even though most know that the 9/11 investigation did not go far enough.

--------

The 9/11 Ommission Commission / Lee Hamilton’s own words
Lee Hamilton: "We do not claim in this report to have written the final truth"
http://911blogger.com/news/2011-09-01/lee-ham...
ABs

Conyers, GA

#290385 Dec 5, 2013
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>not intentional? The guy is running down the sideline right at him and he couldn't step back sooner?
Just like a candy arsed raven to swerve and avoid him instead of just running the idiot over, lol...of course it had to be unintentional, otherwise the ref would have thrown a flag...even MUQ understands that! No flag no foul...
ABs

Conyers, GA

#290386 Dec 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not try to change the subject. Find out How WTC -7 crashed to ground when no plane had hit it!!
It was a "bigger miracle" than splitting of moon. The whole world was fooled by the "Logical explanation" provided by GWB the Great and his cronies!!
Not trying to change the subject, just curious where you get all your hate from, that's all...I mean, one would think if your spend a quarter of every day praying and submitting to allah's will, one would think this would make you passive, lovng and caring yet here you are so full of hate for jews and non-muslims...help me understand will you comrade? Certainly allah can't be whispering hatred into your ears can he or she? Which leads me to another curiosity...when you speak to your allah do you address him as a he, or her as a she? Is your allah male or female...please advise, thanks comrade...

By the way, what impact do you think all those diesel fuel storage tanks had on wtc7, along with the pummeling of two of its three primary supporting columns by 220 stories of "near freefall" debris? And when can we talk mock up of the moon? I propose bondo and grout as the substrates...
ABs

Conyers, GA

#290387 Dec 5, 2013
For my good buddy Henry...
government panel proposed additional measures to lessen the radioactive water crisis at Japan’s crippled nuclear power plant, saying Tuesday that current plans are not enough to prevent the risk of a disaster.

Officials on the Industry Ministry’s contaminated water panel also said that the Fukushima Dai-ichi plant could run out of storage space for contaminated water within two years if current plans are not fully workable.

A draft report, made available to reporters after the panel’s experts and officials met, proposes covering the ground with asphalt to reduce rain inflow, building giant tanks and other steps. A final report is expected later this month.

The proposal incorporates ideas from some of 780 sets of proposals sent from around the world at the request of the ministry to seek international expertise in tackling the problem of massive amounts of radioactive water, which experts say is hampering the plant’s decommissioning process. The first step of the process began last month.

Radioactive water has been leaking from the damaged reactors and mixing with groundwater since an earthquake and tsunami in 2011 destroyed the plant’s power and cooling systems, causing three reactors to melt and damaging a fourth reactor building.

Experts say that the underground water that flows into the reactor and turbine basements is mostly rainwater, which can be reduced by covering most exposed dirt with asphalt in the plant compound. Details, including the extent of asphalt coverage, still need to be discussed, panel official Yoshiyuki Toyoguchi said.

Experts also cautioned that decreasing the amount of groundwater could cause the ground to sink in some areas with soft structure. Such vulnerable locations include the area where hundreds of tanks have been built to contain highly radioactive water, said Hitoshi Tsukamoto, a geologist at the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology. He said measures to increase stability underneath the tanks should be taken.
Sandy

Marquette, MI

#290388 Dec 6, 2013
SYMS ... my boy.
&fe ature=share

Sunbury, PA

#290389 Dec 7, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like a candy arsed raven to swerve and avoid him instead of just running the idiot over, lol...of course it had to be unintentional, otherwise the ref would have thrown a flag...even MUQ understands that! No flag no foul...
Like refs call every holding call
Citizen org

Oakdale, NY

#290390 Dec 7, 2013
Radioactive Fukushima Water Headed for US West Coast
As nuclear industry and allies in government play down risk, scientists warn there is no such thing as safe radiation / December 6, 2013 /
Radioactive water contaminated by Japan's ravaged Fukushima nuclear plant will soon reach the west coast of the United States, according to Chairwoman of U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Allison Macfarlane, Bloomberg reports.
As the nuclear industry and its allies in government attempt to play down the danger of the contaminated ocean waters, scientists warn there is no such thing as safe radiation.
“The highest amount of radiation that will reach the U.S. is two orders of magnitude — 100 times — less than the drinking water standard," Macfarlane told Bloomberg. "So, if you could drink the salt water, which you won’t be able to do, it’s still fairly low.”
Her claims of safety come on the heels of repeated efforts by TEPCO, the nuclear industry and the Japanese government to cover up and play down the spiraling Fukushima nuclear crisis./ http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2013/12/...
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#290392 Dec 8, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Not trying to change the subject, just curious where you get all your hate from, that's all...I mean, one would think if your spend a quarter of every day praying and submitting to allah's will, one would think this would make you passive, lovng and caring yet here you are so full of hate for jews and non-muslims...help me understand will you comrade? Certainly allah can't be whispering hatred into your ears can he or she? Which leads me to another curiosity...when you speak to your allah do you address him as a he, or her as a she? Is your allah male or female...please advise, thanks comrade...
By the way, what impact do you think all those diesel fuel storage tanks had on wtc7, along with the pummeling of two of its three primary supporting columns by 220 stories of "near freefall" debris? And when can we talk mock up of the moon? I propose bondo and grout as the substrates...
I think you are in your day dream mode.
ABs

Atlanta, GA

#290393 Dec 8, 2013
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>Like refs call every holding call
Don't know what to say ol boy...no flag, no foul. Don't know why they are fining him when it wasn't even a penalty...as stupid as targeting rule...candy arssed liberals screwing up football now
ABs

Atlanta, GA

#290394 Dec 8, 2013
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you would have to Change a system. In a nuclear Age things are no more able to rectify.
Be aware hank...in Belgium the nuclear age is upon you...Half the 9,770 vats of low nuclear waste are expected to show gel formation.

Several months ago a suspicious-looking gel was found to be leaking from several dozen vats stored at the Belgoprocess plant in Dessel. A chemical reaction in the vats that contain a mixture of nuclear waste and concrete is the cause. The gel is seeping out of the vats under the rim of the lid. When it comes into contact with the air it dries up.

Half of all vats of nuclear waste expected to leak

The official was unable to provide definitive figures because the matter is still being followed up but Wim Van Rompay expects half of all vats eventually to show the seepage. The gel is being formed as a result of an alkali-silica chemical reaction following the use of gravel.

A spokesman for the electricity generator Electrabel refused to be drawn on the numbers as the investigation is ongoing.

Doel nuclear power plant expects to obtain a new licence for the nuclear waste packaging process within two years. Waste is being stored in large reservoirs for the time being. The permanent storage of the vats was supposed to start in 2019, but a solution for the gel seepage will have to be found before then...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chilling video shows American ISIS hostage Kayl... 9 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Shiite Cleric Calls Maliki Visit to U.S. a Betr... (Jul '06) 14 hr Chump University 5
News Voting For Hillary Is Already Dead Meat Aug 29 Actual Science 1
News Leave Gaza now, State Department warns U.S. cit... Aug 25 Stephany McDowell 1
This is war. Daesh vs. al Qaeda Aug 24 YusufMehmet 2
News Tensions mount between Ukraine, Russia Aug 23 RUSSKI GO HOME 2
News Ukraine claims Russia smuggled new defense equi... Aug 21 George 4
More from around the web