'The War Is Not Over'

There are 20 comments on the Sep 12, 2006, Los Angeles Times story titled 'The War Is Not Over'. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#290026 Oct 10, 2013
rider wrote:
<quoted text>Your wrong again as usual!
Quite easy you just have to overcome capitalism by the working class. Without this Happening the survival is very risky.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#290027 Oct 10, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure...sure ol boy, thanks to only the republicans...glad you got it all figured out...kill the republicans, save America...
To save America takes a frightful fight by the working class against capitalism.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#290028 Oct 10, 2013
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>He dosen't understand the gravity of situation.
Fukushima unit 4 will soon bring the grave Situation of mankind on the fore.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#290029 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>He dosen't understand the gravity of situation.
Of course the Mainstream does every Thing it can to blind the masses. But the old marode AKWs tells mankind very soon a different deadly Story.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#290032 Oct 11, 2013
Cash4urthings wrote:
The war is not over!!!
Its only just bloody started and this one will go all the way - you mark my words, this war will change all our lives forever in a way that we are all controlled and limited to where we can go, what we can do, no doubt they'll want to put chips in us, like the bible says!
This one crazy war as its worldwide.
Islamic Muslims V's The Rest Of The World and Muslims well, they breed killing machines like rabbits.
If I was in charge of things, if you got arrested for any crime I'd have all foreigners sent home, in a DHL crate!
Now the huge danger of atomic Hasards! Even the AKWs have become a world wide bigger threat than wars.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#290033 Oct 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Why WTC Collapsed on 9/11? Part-7
March 4. Fox TV, owned by Rupert Murdoch, a long-time friend of Benjamin Netanyahu, broadcasts the pilot episode of The Lone Gunmen TV series, an episode about a plot by a secret cabal within the U.S. government to electronically hijack by remote control a Boeing heading for Boston and divert it to crash into the World Trade Center. The broadcast would help to deflect attention from any imminent false-flag attack by Israel by:(i) Diverting suspicion to the Bush administration.(ii) Reinforcing the concept of an attack based on remote-controlled planes as "fiction" or "conspiracy theory".
March 19. Fox TV rebroadcasts its "Moon hoax" conspiracy theory.
April. Real estate developer Larry A. Silverstein is still in the running as one of three bidders for the 99-year lease on the World Trade Center, after having been viewed as a "dark horse" who was unlikely to win the deal. However, Port Authority chairman Lewis M. Eisenberg is in charge of negotiations. Eisenberg was a partner of Goldman Sachs for many years, and is on the planning Board of the UJA / United Jewish Federation "charity". Silverstein served as Chairman of the Board of the United Jewish Appeal.
July. Six weeks before the WTC is destroyed in terror attacks involving Boeings that, evidence suggests, are electronically hijacked by remote control, Benjamin Netanyahu's friend Larry Silverstein, in partnership with billionaire Australian Frank Lowy who fought "in the Jewish underground", takes control of the WTC lease, and insures the buildings against terror attacks for billions of dollars, with a clause stating that in the event of a terrorist attack, the partners could not only collect the insured value of the property, but would also be released from all of their obligations under the 99-year lease.
August 26. New York Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik leaves for a four-day trip to Israel, where he is to meet government officials to discuss terrorism. The trip has been approved by Mayor Giuliani, with New York taxpayers picking up the tab.
August 29. In Jerusalem, Bernard Kerik assures Israeli leaders that the NYPD is "on top of" all potential terrorist threats. See September 16, 2001 and November 8, 2007 for more on Kerik.
September 4. The Zim-American Israeli Shipping Co. moves out of the WTC, transferring their HQ to Norfolk, Virginia.
September 6. In the U.S. stock options market, an extraordinary proportion of trades are betting that the United Airlines price will fall. The put / call ratio is 25, i.e., "puts" are about 96.154 percent of the volume, and "calls" only 3.846 percent, as opposed to a typical 50:50 ratio.
September 10. The Washington Times publishes details of a study by the Army School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS), which has this to say of Israel's Mossad: "Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act."
San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown is warned not to fly the next day. An internal memo is sent around Goldman Sachs in Tokyo, advising all employees of a possible terrorist attack against American buildings. Goldman Sachs is a Jewish investment banking firm, with headquarters in Lower Manhattan close to the World Trade Center.
In the U.S. stock options market, an extraordinary proportion of trades are betting that the American Airlines stock price will fall. The proportion of "put" options, at more than 80 percent,(85.79 percent at the Chicago Board Options Exchange, according to this source) far exceeds the proportion of "call" options.
Contd.
The nuclear Inferno is bigger than any other war besides under the atomic Level. The Fukushima affair may over ride all other dangers in the world.
Propublica org

West Sayville, NY

#290034 Oct 11, 2013
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Now the huge danger of atomic Hasards! Even the AKWs have become a world wide bigger threat than wars.
Potassium Iodide (KI) should be part of your emergency kit.

http://www.bt.cdc.gov/radiation/ki.asp
John_Schuylkill County_Pa

Brooklyn, NY

#290035 Oct 11, 2013
Propublica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Potassium Iodide (KI) should be part of your emergency kit.
http://www.bt.cdc.gov/radiation/ki.asp
carried tablet in my wallet for years
Propublica org

West Sayville, NY

#290036 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>carried tablet in my wallet for years
Smart, very smart.

Never wait for the government to help.

--------

https://www.thyrosafe.com/

http://www.anbex.com/index.php

http://www.thyroshield.com/
Hot doggie

United States

#290038 Oct 11, 2013
Propublica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Smart, very smart.
Never wait for the government to help.
--------
https://www.thyrosafe.com/
http://www.anbex.com/index.php
http://www.thyroshield.com/
brother and I had the foil covered ones. Twice my taste buds got irritated by radiation. TMI when the winds blew it this way and china tested a nuke and radiation hovered overhead. Have a rare ability to "taste" and I was told you can't. I know if it's around.
MUQ

Allahabad, India

#290039 Oct 12, 2013
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
The nuclear Inferno is bigger than any other war besides under the atomic Level. The Fukushima affair may over ride all other dangers in the world.
But it was 9/11 that changed the world not Chernoble, nor Fukoshima.

And we are discussing what caused the collapse of WTC towers on the eve of 9/11, a feat which violates even basic laws of physics and metallurgy and structure.
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#290040 Oct 12, 2013
Hot doggie wrote:
<quoted text>brother and I had the foil covered ones. Twice my taste buds got irritated by radiation. TMI when the winds blew it this way and china tested a nuke and radiation hovered overhead. Have a rare ability to "taste" and I was told you can't. I know if it's around.
I am starting to believe anything Nuclear is one of the three beast mentioned in the Bible.

It has the power to destroy the whole earth.

Tamaqua, PA

#290041 Oct 12, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
I am starting to believe anything Nuclear is one of the three beast mentioned in the Bible.
It has the power to destroy the whole earth.
And the other 2? Muslims and Democrats. LOL

Tamaqua, PA

#290042 Oct 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And we are discussing what caused the collapse of WTC towers on the eve of 9/11, a feat which violates even basic laws of physics and metallurgy and structure.
You must have been psychic. They fell on 9-10 before they fell on 9-11

Tamaqua, PA

#290043 Oct 12, 2013
Speaking of Democrats. They hired a Canadian firm for 634 million dollars to open the website that failed. Not that i don't like Canadians. Love Canada. But what if George Bush and the Republicans outsourced anything. There would be holy hell to pay by the likes of Spockos

Tamaqua, PA

#290044 Oct 12, 2013
The wewbsite was the Affordable Care website
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#290046 Oct 12, 2013
<quoted text>And the other 2? Muslims and Democrats. LOL
You probably know the shelf life is six and seven years.

Get new ones.

MUQ

Bhopal, India

#290047 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>You must have been psychic. They fell on 9-10 before they fell on 9-11
Now you are getting stupid.

Tamaqua, PA

#290049 Oct 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are getting stupid.
I'm not the one that said on the "eve" of 9/11
ABs

Atlanta, GA

#290051 Oct 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Close...but actually it was WTC the first time that got the attention of the non-muslim world as to the evils of radicalism...you remember the failed garage bombs? And UBL KSM disappointment? Try and try again and eventually you will get what you wish for...do you think UBL's wish was for the wrath of the beast to upset the muddle east Islamic cart of nations? If so.....like GWB the GREAT said...mission accomplished...

So comrade, any thing I miss on the thermite when and how it got installed un-noticed discussion? Or are you still acting like a one legged man in an arsssse kicking contest?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Muslims made unwelcome as times toughen (Oct '10) 55 min Republican 96
News 2016 GOP Hopefuls Hold Fire After Drone Disclos... 1 hr barefoot2626 23
News 6 from Minnesota charged with trying to join Is... 4 hr JCJ 17
News Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 13 hr Serpent 46,827
News Yemen's defiant Shiite rebels press their offen... Apr 23 Jeff Brightone 1
News Canada's PM Reaffirms Commitment to Israel Apr 23 Wally 1
News IS and the IRA - a comparison Apr 22 James 1
More from around the web