'The War Is Not Over'

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept. Full Story
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#289936 Oct 2, 2013
Mehmet Ali Agca

Seems this name cannot be copied and pasted.
Harry the Twig

Aiken, SC

#289937 Oct 2, 2013
spOko wrote:
It looks like the House Republicans (the Boehner Shutdown Squad) are doubling down, so here’s a model letter to send to your Republican Representative.
SPEAKING of model to set...this obumble moment brought to you by TooStupidToLead Sports, hey frankie, please tell barry that Community Outreach misses his leadership...friggen community organizer...

President Obama says GOP bills that would end the shutdown for select parts of the government are "not serious" and "no way to fund a government." But on Monday he signed a bill just like that, ensuring that the military keeps getting paid. "How can I put this delicately? This is wrong," writes David Dayen at Salon. "It's a slap in the face to the 800,000 federal workers who do not deserve unfair treatment because their uniform is a different color."

Ted Cruz was right to say that soldiers "should not have their paychecks held hostage." But neither should the "non-essential" public servants who save lives fighting disease and poverty. Or the "essential" air traffic controllers working without pay. Nor are soldiers alone in risking their lives—the FBI, CIA, and Forest Service firefighters are all feeling the shutdown pain. "It takes an exceedingly narrow conception of 'freedom' to claim that the only public servants who deliver it are the ones with guns and tanks." Giving the military special treatment sends the troubling message that it is "the superior function of the government, the only one worth protecting."
Au contraire

Germany

#289938 Oct 2, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Same...
1...why you keep calling ksm a liar? I do not understand this disrespect among muslim brothers...is it possible for a muslim to lie and be considered a true muslim?
2...same question, how did they prepare the 7 buildings that collapsed or partially collapsed with thermite, shape cutters, explosives and the likes without anyone noticing? And more significantly, how is it that strikes from two jumbo jets had no impact on the demolition set up?
3...Pre-7th century studies found the moon appeared to be made of a cheese like substance, the earth was indubitably flat and the sun and moon clearly rotated around the center of the universe, the flat earth...same studies showed that back in the 6th century Las Vegas bookies put gambling odds at a billion to one that only one person would see the moon split in half while the other 999,999,999 people looked away...is it not true, dear comrade Muq, that studies do not always equal fact?
Still arguing with Dr. Muq, eh, ABs.

What I want to know is if you're still married. Seems to me that she might have had enough of your watching terrorists explode on TV. Or, perhaps, her two years are up and she can leave you and yet stay in the States.

ABs, you and Dr. Muq are apparently one constant here on TWINO.

Are you a birther, ABs? Since Muq is a truther, it is only balanced and fair for you to be a birther?

How did you like that Romney guy? Wall Street bankers just can't catch a break, except perhaps they are not sitting in prison for their actions in fomenting the Great Recession. Oh, I forgot, it was a few little old black ladies in St. Louis who didn't pay their mortgages who brought down the world economic system, eh?

Who you guys gonna run next time? Will it be Michelle Bachmann, or maybe a more reasonable Rick Santorum. Maybe you can run Ken Cuccinelli, who wants to make oral sex illegal.

When you guys gonna get over the sexual revolution? That was way back in the 1960s, when women burned their bras. How does your wife feel about the Republican claim that rape never impregnates women? Remember, their bodies can shut that down. Riiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhttttt!

It's been a blast, ABs, watching the show. What will be next, Republicans suited up in full Nazi regalia? Maybe the tea party can choose as their next symbol an elephant with a swastika on its side.

I suppose it would be humorous except for the fact that there probably are some fairly decent Republicans, well, as decent as they can be, who are perhaps unfairly painted with the same broad brush applied to tea party zealots. Of course, there is the possibility that all Republicans are secretly pulling for the tea party.

We'll see how this imbroglio turns out in D. C. Maybe Biden will resign, Obama will appoint Ted Cruz as V.P., and then Obama will resign, elevating Ted Cruz to the White House. Hey, why not play for all the marbles? Why not threaten to destroy America economically through intransigence unless all Democrats in Congress resign?

ABs, don't you hate poor losers?
Au contraire

Germany

#289939 Oct 2, 2013
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>you are sillier than George Bush and Obama will ever be. WTC7 fell from the collateral damage and fires. The firemen knew for hours that the building was going to fall . You should have watched it live like I did. You shouldn't believe what you read on the internet
John, long time. I was visiting in your neck of the woods there in Schuylkill County a while back. Visited Locust Lake S. P. and Mahanoy City. I didn't make it to your town, Pottsville. I was so impressed with the coal mining in the area that I took the tour of the museum and the 190 Slope mine up in Scranton.

John, probably one of the greatest stories of crooked, greedy capitalists ruining the land was the unbelievable Knox Mine Disaster in 1959 between Wilkes-Barre and Scranton. I still cannot believe they dug out under the Susquehanna River. That mine flood ruined mines all up and down the river, and basically put an end to deep anthracite mining in the region.

As a Republican, it must sicken you to think that greedy businessmen ruined a natural resource, and irretrievably damaged the economy in Pennsylvania. Maybe not.

I think the countryside is nice around Locust Lake. The mining activity around Mahanoy City is not very nice looking, however. Apparently there was no coal under the valley where Locust Lake is situated, or else that area would be all dug up like the areas around Mahanoy City.

One thing that impressed me were the many Eastern European family names around the area, apparently lots of Polish folks settled there. I saw lots of R. C. churches. Those people were apparently descendants of the miners who came to mine the anthracite before the crooked capitalists destroyed it all at the Knox Mine.

Another interesting story about the greedy capitalists folly is the heartbreaking story of the Twin Shaft mine disaster. Those greedy fools robbed the pillars and the whole mine collapsed? At least there was some justice, as the mine bosses were killed along with the poor, innocent miners.

John, at least the great part of the Pennsylvania anthracite mining history is the story of the absolutely fantastic guy who came along after the Twin Shaft disaster to save the miners: John Mitchell. I guess Republicans and capitalists don't have much use for Mitchell, but he sure made a lot of miners'(and their families') lives much, much easier.

As a Republican, I guess you always pulled for the mine owners against the miners. Maybe you figured those miners were lazy bums, because they didn't work hard enough to save enough to buy their own mines. But maybe, John, just maybe you know some of those miners, and you know they get cheated by the coal companies, and maybe you feel a little sorry for the hard working miners. Or maybe not.

Anyway, John, good to see you on here and after visiting and learning a lot about your stomping grounds, I just had to write. We may not see eye-to-eye politically, John, but I bet we both have some deep admiration for the wonderful and fascinating history and people of Schuylkill County, PA.
Harry the Twig

Aiken, SC

#289940 Oct 3, 2013
"During the course of my presidency I have bent over backwards to work with the Republican Party and have purposely kept my rhetoric down. I think I'm pretty well known for being a calm guy ... sometimes people think I'm too calm. But am I exasperated? Absolutely I'm exasperated. Because this is entirely unnecessary."

I agree Mr. President, remind me again if you don't mind, if someone had lived up to his campaign promise why would there be a need to raise the debt ceiling? Oh yeah, thats right, because of Bush...nothing to do with your own ineptness
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#289941 Oct 3, 2013
Radioactive Water Streaming Out of Pennsylvania Fracking Waste Site
Report reveals 'surprising magnitude of radioactivity' in local water sources from fracking waste / October 2, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/kthrkjk
Waste-water from a hydraulic fracturing site in Pennsylvania that is treated and released into local streams has caused high levels of toxic contamination, including elevated levels of radioactive materials, a report released Wednesday exposes.
"We were surprised by the magnitude of radioactivity" downstream from the plant, said co-author Avner Vengosh, geochemistry professor at Duke's Nicholas School of the Environment. "It's unusual to find this level," he told USA Today, adding that other sites should be investigated.
http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2013/10/...
ABs

Aiken, SC

#289942 Oct 3, 2013
Au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Still arguing with Dr. Muq, eh, ABs.
What I want to know is if you're still married. Seems to me that she might have had enough of your watching terrorists explode on TV. Or, perhaps, her two years are up and she can leave you and yet stay in the States.
ABs, you and Dr. Muq are apparently one constant here on TWINO.
Are you a birther, ABs? Since Muq is a truther, it is only balanced and fair for you to be a birther?
...ABs, don't you hate poor losers?
Well, well well. Someone left the door open to fear the republican paranoia island again...hello barkedale. Let me get my most beautiful and subserviant bride to pause these wonderful videos of al-shababians de-heading those evil non-muslims over in africa for being in the wrong sect and those islamic angels of allah forcing those evil christian pakistanis into their church and burning it down for refusing to see the divine muhammidian path, and give you my undivided attention.

Birther, yes, I believe everyone is birthed except lab clones and democrats...how about you? Do you think obumble, hitlerry, harry the twig and lets go joe would have survived abortion if they had been consummated in a true liberal's womb? How silly is that, barkedale? Isn't it obvious that we all are children of evil conservatives, at least those of us that survived the first 9 months or so?
Hey, nice mess that little community organizer from Hawaii via chicago has us in, yes? I can't imagine why anyone would not want to work with him and that nice harry the twig fellow...you know, that peewee herman put em up - put em up lookalike...lol. Something about a liberal looking tuff just looks fake don't you think barkie?

Any comments on this one?
President Obama says GOP bills that would end the shutdown for select parts of the government are "not serious" and "no way to fund a government." But on Monday he signed a bill just like that, ensuring that the military keeps getting paid. "How can I put this delicately? This is wrong," writes David Dayen at Salon. "It's a slap in the face to the 800,000 federal workers who do not deserve unfair treatment because their uniform is a different color."

Ted Cruz was right to say that soldiers "should not have their paychecks held hostage." But neither should the "non-essential" public servants who save lives fighting disease and poverty. Or the "essential" air traffic controllers working without pay. Nor are soldiers alone in risking their lives—the FBI, CIA, and Forest Service firefighters are all feeling the shutdown pain. "It takes an exceedingly narrow conception of 'freedom' to claim that the only public servants who deliver it are the ones with guns and tanks." Giving the military special treatment sends the troubling message that it is "the superior function of the government, the only one worth protecting."

In the liberal way of justice for all barkie, do you think it was a great idea for harry the twig and obumble the commune organizer to make special exceptions for some and not all? At least they were smart enough to authorize pay for themselves...probably stoled that idea from the tea party...
ABs

Aiken, SC

#289943 Oct 3, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Sirhan Bishara Sirhan and Bobby Kennedy.
Mehmet Ali A&#287;ca and Pope John Paul II.
Good to know it is just not me seeing the trend...have a great day tiny
MUQ

Lucknow, India

#289944 Oct 3, 2013
Why WTC Collapsed on 9/11? Part-4

1986: American journalist and author Michael Collins Piper, in an article for The Spotlight, exposes Roy Edward Bullock as a full-time professional operative and informant for the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith (ADL). Bullock, a homosexual from San Francisco whose information is passed on to both Israel and the South African government, poses as an "art dealer", a "populist" and a "good patriot". He is paid $550 a week plus expenses by the ADL. Twenty years later, Piper goes on to write a book The Judas Goats about the tactics of these treacherous infiltrators.

1987: Jonathan Pollard, a former U.S. Navy intelligence officer, is convicted of spying for Israel. It is not the only case, not by a long way.

1991: Israeli security officials inspect the garage of Zim American Israeli Shipping in the WTC, and conclude that the WTC garage is vulnerable to a car bomb.

1993: February 26. The WTC garage is hit by a car bomb. The FBI has been aware of the plot via their informant Emad Salem yet let it go ahead, killing six and injuring more than a thousand in the resulting fires after a plan to substitute harmless powder for the explosives was called off by an FBI supervisor. According to Israeli intelligence sources, Ahmad Ajaj, involved in the early stages of the plot, was a Mossad mole. There now exists a pretext for subsequent "fireproofing upgrades".

1994: July 11. Months after the publication of Michael Collins Piper's book Final Judgment - which is about the role of Zionists, Israel, and its intelligence service Mossad in the JFK assassination - Christopher Bollyn and his second wife Helje Kaskel sign the guest book at the offices of Liberty Lobby, publisher of The Spotlight, forerunner to the American Free Press, a weekly newspaper with a populist and nationalist political orientation. Piper has been a contributor to the American Free Press since its inception in 2001, and wrote for The Spotlight for more than twenty years.

1995: Benjamin Netanyahu, former unit team leader in the IDF's elite special forces unit Sayeret Matkal and future Israeli Premier (1996-9 and 2009-), writes about "militant Islam" bringing down the World Trade Center. Benjamin's father Benzion was secretary and pallbearer to Ze'ev (Vladimir) Jabotinsky who founded the Revisionist Zionist Alliance, a militant faction within Zionism. Benzion's mentor was Abba Ahimeir, Jabotinsky's lieutenant, who wrote a column in the Revisionist Zionist magazine Doar Hayom. Under the title "From the Notebook of a Fascist", Ahimeir would praise Mussolini and refer to Jabotinsky as "our Duce", and said that Hitler is on the right track but for his "excessive anti-Semitism". The Irgun Zvai Leumi was one of several Jewish terrorist organizations inspired by Jabotinsky's movement. Menachem Begin was, like Benzion Netanyahu, another close disciple of Jabotinsky. Begin was the final commander of the Irgun in 1946 when its Jewish terrorists dressed as Arabs and blew up the King David Hotel.

1996: After Netanyahu is "unexpectedly" elected Israeli Prime Minister in the wake of a wave of so-called "suicide bombings", the Institute for Advanced Strategic & Political Studies publishes a paper for him entitled A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm.

Contd.
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#289945 Oct 3, 2013
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>you are so gumpy. Had 47 months of growth after 2 recessions due to the tax cuts. The Democrats caused the mortgage bubble
Your wrong again as usual!
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#289946 Oct 3, 2013
Fox News Propaganda wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW could it be possible that prophecy in the Bible will materialize?
Armageddon?
Yes, I believe so henry my friend.
----------
A more likely nuclear nightmare
Despite tsunami and earthquakes, nuclear power’s more probable threat — recurring fires — goes unchecked
http://www.publicintegrity.org/2011/05/11/454...
Nuclear sites lack adequate security
Even though intelligence shows terrorists have considered targeting nuclear facilities, security hasn't been beefed up
http://www.publicintegrity.org/2008/12/10/626...
The tsunami bomb was an attempt during World War II to develop a tectonic weapon that could create destructive tsunamis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsunami_bomb
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#289947 Oct 3, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Day 2 of the government shutdown and it's starting to look like this could go on for a while. In contrast to other budget showdowns of recent years, there have been no serious negotiations between President Obama and John Boehner—and no sign that Joe Biden and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell will come in from the sidelines with a deal to keep the government running, the Washington Post reports. Instead, the GOP is left to deal with Harry Reid, who has made it clear he is unwilling to budge...
BUT HEY, AT LEAST HARRY THE TWIG WAS INSTRUMENTAL IN ASSURING THAT CONGRESS GETS PAID DURING THIS SHUTDOWN, so kudos to you Richard Cranium Reid..
You are sounding like cry-baby Boehner more snf more all the time!
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#289948 Oct 3, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Sirhan Bishara Sirhan and Bobby Kennedy.
Mehmet Ali A&#287;ca and Pope John Paul II.
My only connection with Robert Kennedy was his sole support of Israel and his deliberate attempt to send those 50 bombers to Israel to obviously do harm to the Palestinians." Some scholars believe that the assassination was the first major incident of political violence in the United States stemming from the Arab–Israeli conflict in the Middle East.[2] In 2011, his defense attorneys filed motions for a new trial, arguing Sirhan "should be freed from prison or granted a new trial based on 'formidable evidence', asserting his innocence and 'horrendous violations' of his rights".[3]
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#289949 Oct 3, 2013
Harry the Twig wrote:
<quoted text>
SPEAKING of model to set...this obumble moment brought to you by TooStupidToLead Sports, hey frankie, please tell barry that Community Outreach misses his leadership...friggen community organizer...
Ted Cruz was right to say that soldiers "should not have their paychecks held hostage." Who are the idiots that shut the Gov't down" slimeball conservatives, we have some here on Topix also!
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#289950 Oct 3, 2013
Au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
John, long time. I was visiting in your neck of the woods there in Schuylkill County a while back. Visited Locust Lake S. P. and Mahanoy City. I didn't make it to your town, Pottsville. I was so impressed with the coal mining in the area that I took the tour of the museum and the 190 Slope mine up in Scranton.
John, probably one of the greatest stories of crooked, greedy capitalists ruining the land was the unbelievable Knox Mine Disaster in 1959 between Wilkes-Barre and Scranton. I still cannot believe they dug out under the Susquehanna River. That mine flood ruined mines all up and down the river, and basically put an end to deep anthracite mining in the region.
As a Republican, it must sicken you to think that greedy businessmen ruined a natural resource, and irretrievably damaged the economy in Pennsylvania. Maybe not.
I think the countryside is nice around Locust Lake. The mining activity around Mahanoy City is not very nice looking, however. Apparently there was no coal under the valley where Locust Lake is situated, or else that area would be all dug up like the areas around Mahanoy City.
One thing that impressed me were the many Eastern European family names around the area, apparently lots of Polish folks settled there. I saw lots of R. C. churches. Those people were apparently descendants of the miners who came to mine the anthracite before the crooked capitalists destroyed it all at the Knox Mine.
Another interesting story about the greedy capitalists folly is the heartbreaking story of the Twin Shaft mine disaster. Those greedy fools robbed the pillars and the whole mine collapsed? At least there was some justice, as the mine bosses were killed along with the poor, innocent miners.
John, at least the great part of the Pennsylvania anthracite mining history is the story of the absolutely fantastic guy who came along after the Twin Shaft disaster to save the miners: John Mitchell. I guess Republicans and capitalists don't have much use for Mitchell, but he sure made a lot of miners'(and their families') lives much, much easier.
As a Republican, I guess you always pulled for the mine owners against the miners. Maybe you figured those miners were lazy bums, because they didn't work hard enough to save enough to buy their own mines. But maybe, John, just maybe you know some of those miners, and you know they get cheated by the coal companies, and maybe you feel a little sorry for the hard working miners. Or maybe not.
Anyway, John, good to see you on here and after visiting and learning a lot about your stomping grounds, I just had to write. We may not see eye-to-eye politically, John, but I bet we both have some deep admiration for the wonderful and fascinating history and people of Schuylkill County, PA.
The Knox Mine Disaster 1959 Port Griffith,Jenkins Township,
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#289951 Oct 3, 2013
South Fork Fishing and Hunting Club http://www.jaha.org/FloodMuseum/facts.html

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Denison, TX

#289952 Oct 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Why WTC Towers Collapsed?… Thermite Materials found in WTC Dust Part-7
3. Thermal Analysis using Differential Scanning Calorimeters
Red/gray chips were subjected to heating using a differential scanning calorimeter (DSC). The data shown in Fig.(19) demonstrate that the red/gray chips from different WTC samples all ignited in the range 415-435 °C. The energy release for each exotherm can be estimated by integrating with respect to time under the narrow peak. Proceeding from the smallest to largest peaks, the yields are estimated to be approximately 1.5, 3, 6 and 7.5 kJ/g respectively. Variations in peak height as well as yield estimates are not surprising, since the mass used to determine the scale of the signal, shown in the DSC traces, included the mass of the gray layer. The gray layer was found to consist mostly of iron oxide so that it probably does not contribute to the exotherm, and yet this layer varies greatly in mass from chip to chip.
4. Observation of Iron-Rich Sphere Formation Upon Ignition of Chips in a Differential Scanning Calorimeter
In the post-DSC residue, charred-porous material and numerous micro-spheres and spheroids were observed. Many of these were analyzed, and it was found that some were iron-rich, which appear shiny and silvery in the optical microscope, and some were silicon-rich, which appear transparent or translucent when viewed with white light; see photographs taken using a Nikon microscope (Fig. 20).
The abundant iron-rich spheres are of particular interest in this study; none were observed in these particular chips prior to DSC-heating. Spheres rich in iron already demonstrate the occurrence of very high temperatures, well above the 700 °C temperature reached in the DSC, in view of the high melting point of iron and iron oxide [5]. Such high temperatures indicate that a chemical reaction occurred. Using back-scattered electron (BSE) imaging, spheres were selected in the post-DSC residue which appeared to be rich in iron. An example is shown in Fig.(21) along with the corresponding XEDS spectrum for this sphere.
A conventional quantitative analysis routine was used to estimate the elemental contents. In the case of this iron-rich spheroid, the iron content exceeds the oxygen content by approximately a factor of two, so substantial elemental iron must be present. This result was repeated in other iron-rich spheroids in the post-DSC sample as well as in spots in the residue which did not form into spheres. Spheroids were observed with Fe :O ratios up to approximately 4:1. Other iron-rich spheres were found in the post-DSC residue which contained iron along with aluminum and oxygen (see Discussion section).
That thermitic reactions from the red/gray chips have indeed occurred in the DSC (rising temperature method of ignition) is confirmed by the combined observation of 1) highly energetic reactions occurring at approximately 430 °C, 2) iron-rich sphere formation so that the product must have been sufficiently hot to be molten (over 1400 °C for iron and iron oxide), 3) spheres, spheroids and non-spheroidal residues in which the iron content exceeds the oxygen content. Significant elemental iron is now present as expected from the thermitic reduction-oxidation reaction of aluminum and iron oxide. The evidence for active, highly energetic thermitic material in the WTC dust is compelling.
Contd. http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php...
(Contd.)
I can clear this up for you rather quickly.
The word for today is Genocide and the USA had an agenda in the Middle East.
Case Closed.
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#289953 Oct 3, 2013
rider wrote:
<quoted text>The tsunami bomb was an attempt during World War II to develop a tectonic weapon that could create destructive tsunamis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsunami_bomb
I even heard our Air Force once wanted to explode a Nuclear weapon on the Moon.
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#289954 Oct 3, 2013
rider wrote:
<quoted text>My only connection with Robert Kennedy was his sole support of Israel and his deliberate attempt to send those 50 bombers to Israel to obviously do harm to the Palestinians." Some scholars believe that the assassination was the first major incident of political violence in the United States stemming from the Arab–Israeli conflict in the Middle East.[2] In 2011, his defense attorneys filed motions for a new trial, arguing Sirhan "should be freed from prison or granted a new trial based on 'formidable evidence', asserting his innocence and 'horrendous violations' of his rights".[3]
See, it all goes back thousands of years with GODS Chosen People the Hebrews.

Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#289955 Oct 3, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to know it is just not me seeing the trend...have a great day tiny
Right back at you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 3 hr Muq exposed 46,644
Pentagon: Bergdahl detainee returned to fight 12 hr Obama likey Terro... 13
AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Thu swedenforever 188
Lawmaker calls for more military assistance to ... Thu Lukashenko is Dr ... 3
Sri Lanka says to return private lands in civil... Thu CrimeaRiver 1
Blitzkrieg turned mayhem: Hacktivists claim the... Jan 28 Lukashenko is Dr ... 2
Russia won't go 'begging' for better relations ... Jan 28 fall on your sword 7
More from around the web