'The War Is Not Over'

'The War Is Not Over'

There are 276644 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Sep 12, 2006, titled 'The War Is Not Over'. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#289841 Sep 24, 2013
LeStrike wrote:
<quoted text>your wrong. They'd of toppled not fallen into their own foot print. What about the central columns then? They didn't pancake - the pancake theory is balls. Only Americans believe that one, its only Americans who still think it was a genuine event & not a false flag.
1000's of architects have stood together to say that it is IMPOSSIBLE for the WTC to collapse due to fire from airplane fuel and even if it was, how do you explain Tower 7? No plane hit that, just a few small office fires. Fact - all office furniture BY LAW must be fire retardant, just like furniture must be BY LAW if the premises are rented out. They're very strict about this kind of thing, more so in the compensation crazy USA.
There will always be those that believe the fable which is the Official Account of 9/11 - that hijackers crashed the planes into the towers! There will always be those that won't be swayed and would put their lives on it being an inside job, and I'm one if them.
Far too many coincidences
The $2.3 Trillion that was declared 'missing and unaccounted for' on 9/10 and forgotten about because of the twin towers.
The towers were having work done on them for months prior to 9/11 in the dead of night. They were planting the thermite and charges etc, ready for when the plane hit and set the chain of events off.
Fact - steel would not weaken in just 1 hour at 1200 degrees, you can test this yourself at home by simply taking a normal steel dinner knife, light the gas ring on your cooker and place the knife directly over the or even within the flame. This heat is greater than that of what was produced for a matter of minutes whilst the fuel burned up.
You can leave the knife there over night for 8/10 hours & I guarantee that it will not melt! Leave it for a week, it still won't melt, yet 20 days after the destruction of the towers, there was rivers of molton larva underneath the rubble.... Explain this to me please? How can that be possible that a simple fire caused the first ever steel constructed building to collapse, the other 2 following the 1st into the history books.
The towers were made of solid steel, girders some 8" thick - it had a grid like structure made of steel, built and designed to withheld a hit from a large passenger jet. A passenger jet is made from aluminium which is very light, thin and which is so flimsy that they break up when not landing properly, if a plane hits a tree, the tree would not be uprooted, the plane takes the brunt and it breaks up, the wings snap off - the body breaks in half and the whole thing falls to bits. Flying a jet into the tower would (should) of been like a paper plane hitting a wall. The only damage would of been done by the engines.
Fact - the plane we saw hit tower 2 had something underneath it that is alien to a passenger jet, there was also a flash at the point of impact. This is all on film and can't be denied, too many films of it from all angles.
No one really saw the first plane hit, there is only one known clip of it so we can't really say with conviction, like we can with the 2nd plane, which was not a passenger jet from any airline I know of.
A great many firemen reported hearing explosions. These guys are professional firemen and know what an explosion sounds like.
A few points.

The fire retardant furniture still burns. Key words: Still Burns.

The firemen did hear explosions but could have been because of the plane crashing into the buildings causing havoc on the electrical / fuse boxes throughout the towers.

You are 100% correct about the missing 2.3 trillion inside the Pentagon.

The Congress has been appropriating funds to the Pentagon for Decades and decades and a portion of it is unknown and nobody in Congress knows where it goes.

The Pentagon is America's sacred cash cow costing taxpayers trillions in waste and fraud.

Yet the Corporate Fox News and Corporate Mainstream media never talks about the corruption inside the Pentagon.
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#289842 Sep 24, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
Very funny :-)
So why am I laughing?

LOL
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#289844 Sep 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah it was for "simpletons" that this "explanation" was concocted.
Thanks for identifying yourself.
Now, move away, let grown ups talk.
"Buildings had to fall eventually"!! Forsooth!!
The plane destroyed many of the floors where they hit.

Causing the above floors to collapse and the floors right below to collapse, and eventually the whole building.

Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#289845 Sep 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah it was for "simpletons" that this "explanation" was concocted.
Thanks for identifying yourself.
Now, move away, let grown ups talk.
"Buildings had to fall eventually"!! Forsooth!!
MUQ could it be possible that you are working so hard to prove this nonsense to focus attention away from the real power behind September 11, 2001?

----------

Former Senator Bob Graham Urges Obama to Reopen Investigation into Saudi Role in 9/11 Attacks / September 15, 2011 / http://tinyurl.com/68qa4od
Former Florida governor and senator Bob Graham is calling on President Obama to reopen the investigation into the Sept. 11 attacks after new information has emerged about the possible role of prominent Saudis in the 9/11 plot. According to recent news reports, a wealthy young Saudi couple fled their home in a gated community in Sarasota, Florida, just a week or so before Sept. 11, 2001, leaving behind three cars and nearly all of their possessions. The FBI was tipped off about the couple but never passed the information on to the 9/11 Commission investigating the attacks, even though phone records showed the couple had ties to Mohamed Atta and at least 10 other al-Qaeda suspects. Graham joins us to discuss the news he’s called "the most important thing about 9/11 to surface in the last seven or eight years." As the former chair of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, a post he held on September 11, 2001, Graham chaired the Congressional Joint Inquiry into the attacks.
http://www.democracynow.org/2011/9/15/former_...

----------

Report on 9/11 Suggests a Role By Saudi Spies
August 2, 2003 http://tinyurl.com/37xp9p
The classified part of a Congressional report on the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, 2001, says that two Saudi citizens who had at least indirect links with two hijackers were probably Saudi intelligence agents and may have reported to Saudi government officials, according to people who have seen the report.
These findings, according to several people who have read the report, help to explain why the classified part of the report has become so politically charged, causing strains between the United States and Saudi Arabia. Senior Saudi officials have denied any links between their government and the attacks and have asked that the section be declassified, but President Bush has refused.
People familiar with the report and who spoke on condition of not being named said that the two Saudi citizens, Omar al-Bayoumi and Osama Bassnan, operated in a complex web of financial relationships with officials of the Saudi government. The sections that focus on them draw connections between the two men, two hijackers, and Saudi officials.
The report urges further investigation of the two men and their contacts with the hijackers, because of unresolved questions about their relationship and whether they had any involvement in the 9/11 plot.
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#289846 Sep 24, 2013
FOREIGN OPERATIONS, EXPORT FINANCING, AND RELATED PROGRAMS APPROPRIATIONS ACT, 2004 http://tinyurl.com/3aboto
Congressional Record: October 28, 2003 (Senate)
The amendment is as follows:(Purpose: To urge the President to release information regarding sources of foreign support for the 9-11 hijackers) At the appropriate place, insert the following: Sec.. Sense of the Senate on declassifying portions of the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 2001

(a) Findings.--The Senate finds that--

(1) The President has prevented the release to the American public of 28 pages of the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 2001.

(2) The contents of the redacted pages discuss sources of foreign support for some of the September 11th hijackers while they were in the United States.

(3) The Administration's decision to classify this information prevents the American people from having access to information about the involvement of certain foreign governments in the terrorist attacks of September 2001.

(4) The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has requested that the President release the 28 pages.

(5) The Senate respects the need to keep information regarding intelligence sources and methods classified, but the Senate also recognizes that such purposes can be accomplished through careful selective redaction of specific words and passages, rather than effacing the section's contents entirely.
(b) Sense of the Senate.--It is the sense of the Senate that in light of these findings the President should declassify the 28-page section of the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 2001 that deals with foreign sources of support for the 9-11 hijackers, and that only those portions of the report that would directly compromise ongoing investigations or reveal intelligence sources and methods should remain classified.
http://www.fas.org/irp/congress/2003_cr/s1028...

--------

Bush Won't Reveal Saudi 9/11 Info
Saudi Minister Calls Alleged Terror Link 'An Outrage'
July 29, 2003 http://tinyurl.com/39gg3m
(CBS/AP) President Bush refused on Tuesday to release a congressional report alleging possible links between Saudi Arabian officials and the Sept. 11 hijackers. The White House sought to question a Saudi citizen who befriended two of the hijackers.
Bush said he could not comply with a request by the Saudi foreign minister for a chance to clear the Arab kingdom's name because publication of the report could hurt U.S. intelligence operations.
After the report was released last Thursday, Saudi Ambassador Prince Bandar bin Sultan issued a statement saying that "28 blanked-out pages are being used by some to malign our country and our people."
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/07/30/wor...
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#289847 Sep 24, 2013
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: August 1, 2003
Office of Sen. Charles E. Schumer http://tinyurl.com/3cfdxq

SENATORS APPEAL DECISION TO KEEP THE 9/11 REPORT'S 28 PAGES CLASSIFIED
Led by Schumer and Brownback, 46 Senators argue that America is being kept in the dark about possible Saudi involvement in the 9/11 attacks

A group of US Senators led by Democrat Charles Schumer and Republican Sam Brownback today asked the President to reconsider his decision not to release 28 classified pages of the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 2001.

Earlier this week, the President said declassifying the 28 pages could compromise national security. In their letter, the Senators argue that those concerns can be addressed through responsible redaction, rather than totally effacing the section’s contents. The Senators wrote that keeping the material classified would essentially spare Saudi Arabia from any public penalty for the support it may have given to terrorists.

"It's clear to me that the support for making this material public is growing by the day," Schumer said. "We've gotten 46 people on this letter and there are two other Senators who have called for the public disclosure of this material. The bottom line is that keeping this material classified only strengthens the theory that some in the US government are hellbent on covering up for the Saudis. If we're going to take terrorism down, that kind of behavior has got to be nipped in the bud and shedding some light on these 28 pages would start that process." http://www.fas.org/irp/news/2003/08/cs080103....

----------
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#289848 Sep 24, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
The plane destroyed many of the floors where they hit.
Causing the above floors to collapse and the floors right below to collapse, and eventually the whole building.
Are you a parrot? Did you not read NIST report on fall of WTC Towers?
John_Schuylkill County_Pa

Sunbury, PA

#289849 Sep 25, 2013
LeStrike wrote:
<quoted text>your wrong. They'd of toppled not fallen into their own foot print. What about the central columns then? They didn't pancake - the pancake theory is balls. Only Americans believe that one, its only Americans who still think it was a genuine event & not a false flag.
1000's of architects have stood together to say that it is IMPOSSIBLE for the WTC to collapse due to fire from airplane fuel and even if it was, how do you explain Tower 7? No plane hit that, just a few small office fires. Fact - all office furniture BY LAW must be fire retardant, just like furniture must be BY LAW if the premises are rented out. They're very strict about this kind of thing, more so in the compensation crazy USA.
There will always be those that believe the fable which is the Official Account of 9/11 - that hijackers crashed the planes into the towers! There will always be those that won't be swayed and would put their lives on it being an inside job, and I'm one if them.
Far too many coincidences
The $2.3 Trillion that was declared 'missing and unaccounted for' on 9/10 and forgotten about because of the twin towers.
Fact - within the 4 inches of dust, which the towers were reduced too, traces of 'Thermite' was found, not just any old thermite either, but MILITARY GRADE Thermite.
The towers were having work done on them for months prior to 9/11 in the dead of night. They were planting the thermite and charges etc, ready for when the plane hit and set the chain of events off.
Fact - steel would not weaken in just 1 hour at 1200 degrees, you can test this yourself at home by simply taking a normal steel dinner knife, light the gas ring on your cooker and place the knife directly over the or even within the flame. This heat is greater than that of what was produced for a matter of minutes whilst the fuel burned up.
You can leave the knife there over night for 8/10 hours & I guarantee that it will not melt! Leave it for a week, it still won't melt, yet 20 days after the destruction of the towers, there was rivers of molton larva underneath the rubble.... Explain this to me please? How can that be possible that a simple fire caused the first ever steel constructed building to collapse, the other 2 following the 1st into the history books.
The towers were made of solid steel, girders some 8" thick - it had a grid like structure made of steel, built and designed to withheld a hit from a large passenger jet. A passenger jet is made from aluminium which is very light, thin and which is so flimsy that they break up when not landing properly, if a plane hits a tree, the tree would not be uprooted, the plane takes the brunt and it breaks up, the wings snap off - the body breaks in half and the whole thing falls to bits. Flying a jet into the tower would (should) of been like a paper plane hitting a wall. The only damage would of been done by the engines.
Fact - the plane we saw hit tower 2 had something underneath it that is alien to a passenger jet, there was also a flash at the point of impact. This is all on film and can't be denied, too many films of it from all angles.
No one really saw the first plane hit, there is only one known clip of it so we can't really say with conviction, like we can with the 2nd plane, which was not a passenger jet from any airline I know of.
A great many firemen reported hearing explosions. These guys are professional firemen and know what an explosion sounds like.
You can shoot shit. A friend saw an airliner hit the 2nd tower from the top of a nearby building while watching the first fire. i'll believe him before i'll believe you.

Many New Yorkers could probably agree with my friend.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_175
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#289850 Sep 25, 2013
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>You can shoot shit. A friend saw an airliner hit the 2nd tower from the top of a nearby building while watching the first fire. i'll believe him before i'll believe you.
You are wrong, you will believe ANYTHING your buddy GWB the Great tells you!!

If you see it is daylight and your "Buddy" says it is darkest hour of night, you will say Aye, aye Sir, my eyes are not what they were some times back.

Hitler would have loved such a guy as you, standing by his side and saying, Yes my Fuehrer, yes Indeed my Fuehrer!!

I have yet to see some one perfect idiot as you!!
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

#289851 Sep 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting that Saudi Arabian spies put the Super Thermite inside the 2 towers?

Even that I would not believe.
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

#289852 Sep 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe someday al Qaeda terrorist will hijack another Jumbo Jet filled to the maximum with airplane gasoline into the Burj Khalifa building and see if it collapses in its own footprint.

Sunbury, PA

#289853 Sep 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong, you will believe ANYTHING your buddy GWB the Great tells you!!
If you see it is daylight and your "Buddy" says it is darkest hour of night, you will say Aye, aye Sir, my eyes are not what they were some times back.
Hitler would have loved such a guy as you, standing by his side and saying, Yes my Fuehrer, yes Indeed my Fuehrer!!
I have yet to see some one perfect idiot as you!!
you are wrong again. GWB was retired by term limits and will never be a Hitler.

Glad to be of help to GWB the Great. Someday everyone will see the light

Sunbury, PA

#289854 Sep 25, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe someday al Qaeda terrorist will hijack another Jumbo Jet filled to the maximum with airplane gasoline into the Burj Khalifa building and see if it collapses in its own footprint.
That would be the 4th building made steel to fall from fire and damage
endtimes

AOL

#289855 Sep 25, 2013

SEPT 2014 :---SIGNS of TRibulation "start"

youtu.be/xO_Sk9CzFkY

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#289856 Sep 25, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>The plane destroyed many of the floors where they hit.

Do you really believe that?
OMG ! So what happened to the floors and also the central column??

Location hidden

#289857 Sep 25, 2013
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>You can shoot shit. A friend saw an airliner hit the 2nd tower from the top of a nearby building while watching the first fire. i'll believe him before i'll believe you.

I'm not saying a plane didn't hit it, I'm saying that it was not a commercial plane and it had a strange object underneath it.

Surely you don't believe the planes/fire brought the towers down in 2 hours!!! Its bollox as the Windsor building in Spain burned intensively for 18 hours and didn't collapse or even buckle. 18 hours, not 2!!!
WTC was built to withheld a plane strike, its all lies - 9/11 was an inside job. Your obviously American

Location hidden

#289858 Sep 25, 2013
Its just a matter of time before someone comes forward who was directly involved and spills the beans.
The truth will come out as it always does
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

#289859 Sep 25, 2013
LeStrike wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe that?
OMG ! So what happened to the floors and also the central column??
Number One: Warnings came from all over the world that al Qaeda terrorist were planning a hijacking inside the USA.

Number Two: That alone makes most of your points moot.

----------

Proof Bush Is Guilty For September 11, 2001
http://tinyurl.com/kpxqlgc
On July 10, 2001, Phoenix FBI agent Kenneth Williams sent a warning memo to FBI headquarters warning that middle eastern fundamentalist men were learning how to fly airplanes. Not learning how to take-off, and not learning how to land.

July 20, 2001 FBI warned Bush about planes being used as weapons in Genoa Italy G8 Summit.

On July 26, 2001, CBS News http://tinyurl.com/9s52o reported that John Ashcroft was warned by the FBI not to fly on commercial airlines.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/07/26/nat...

On August 6, 2001, Ignorant "Iraqi Oil" Bush was warned by the CIA: Usama bin Laden determined to strike inside the United States.

On August 17, 2001, Minneapolis FBI agent Coleen Rowley sent a blistering 13 page letter to FBI Director Robert Mueller warning him the French Intelligence Service confirmed that Zacarias Moussaoui has affiliations with Usama bin Laden and connections with al Qaeda terrorists.

FBI agent Rowley also warned Director Mueller that Zacarias Moussaui took flying lessons in Oklahoma. Not learning how to take-off, and not learning how to land. Just learning how to fly. All Americans should impeach Bush for not protecting America on September 11, 2001.
http://edition.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe/06/2...

Plot to assassinate Bush - reports
July 9, 2001 / http://tinyurl.com/kpxqlgc
http://edition.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe/06/2...

Records Show Tenet Briefed Rice on Al Qaeda Threat
October 2, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/3xerca
JIDDA, Saudi Arabia, Oct. 2 — A review of White House records has determined that George J. Tenet, then the director of central intelligence, did brief Condoleezza Rice and other top officials on July 10, 2001, about the looming threat from Al Qaeda, a State Department spokesman said Monday. http://tinyurl.com/3xerca
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/02/washington/...

Report: France told CIA about plans to hijack planes prior to 9/11
According to Le Monde, undercover agents wrote classified document titled "Plan to hijack an aircraft by Islamic radicals" April 16, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/p2jdyxc
French secret services produced nine reports between September 2000 and August 2001 looking at the Al-Qaida threat to the United States, and knew it planned to hijack an aircraft, the French daily Le Monde said on Monday.
http://www.haaretz.com/news/report-france-tol...

Bush Administration's First Memo on al-Qaeda Declassified
http://tinyurl.com/6zalm / January 25, 2001 Richard Clarke Memo:
http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB14...
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

#289861 Sep 25, 2013
9/11 Panel Study Finds That C.I.A. Withheld Tapes
December 22, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/yfsxgm2
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/22/washington/...

CIA Warned Of U.S. Attack In '95
Said Islamic Extremists Could Strike Targets In NYC, Washington
April 16, 2004 / http://tinyurl.com/2huu2
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/03/21/ter...

9/11 Panel Members Weren’t Told of Meeting
October 1, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/qsro6
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/01/washington/...

9/11 panel distrusted Pentagon testimony
Commissioners considered criminal probe of false statements
August 2, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/z7tz5
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/08/02/9-11pa...

FBI Knew Terrorists Were Using Flight Schools
September 23, 2001 / http://tinyurl.com/kzdbrxv
http://www.infowars.com/saved%20pages/Prior_K...

NSA Domestic Surveillance Began 7 Months Before 9/11, Convicted Qwest CEO Claims / October 11, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/35efxc
http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2007/10/nsa-...

The USA PATRIOT Act Was Planned Before 9/11
20 May, 2002 / http://tinyurl.com/767fwl
http://www.globalissues.org/article/342/the-u...

NORAD had drills of jets as weapons
4/19/2004 / http://tinyurl.com/2tdfu
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2004-...

&#65532;
9/11 Report Cites Many Warnings About Hijackings
February 10, 2005 / http://tinyurl.com/mxzlm6v
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/10/politics/10...

An Incomplete Investigation
Why did the 9/11 Commission ignore "Able Danger"?
by FBI Director LOUIS FREEH / November 17, 2005 http://tinyurl.com/lehngqj /
http://www.defenddemocracy.org/media-hit/an-i...

The Central Intelligence Agency's 9/11 File
Top Secret CIA Documents on Osama bin Laden Declassified
June 19, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/luhs65d
http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB38...

F.A.A. Alerted on Qaeda in '98, 9/11 Panel Said
http://tinyurl.com/q5nzr / September 14, 2005
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/14/politics/14...

9/11 Panel Suspected Deception by Pentagon
Allegations Brought to Inspectors General
http://tinyurl.com/j8pbe / August 2, 2006
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

H.R. 6 (Energy Policy Act of 2005 ) Barack Obama voted with Bush and Cheney and for Big Oil. http://tinyurl.com/bpu6v
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...

Location hidden

#289862 Sep 25, 2013
What I can't get my head around is why no one questions the pentagon. It was quite clearly a missile strike, I have seen the only footage they released and what I saw was a missile flying into the pentagon, not no passenger jet. Many a pilot has stated that the manoeuvre the plane would of had to do in order to hit the very office that was looking into the missing $3.2 trillion, was a virtually impossible manoeuvre, flying a huge passenger jet at such a low altitude from the angle that it had to come from. An amateur pilot such as the guy who couldn't even fly a Cessna for Christ's sake. Open your eyes those of you who still think some bearded bloke in a cave arranged the whole thing via his mobile phone! How did he charge this phone? Did he have a 230 mile extension cable in his cave, or maybe he used solar panels, the type that can't be seen from above. Solar panels need light to work, so would need to be out side, the spy satellites would of picked it up in an instant, that is of course if you believe that the Americans were looking for him in the first place. Was he a voluntary patsie? He became the worlds most famous terrorist since Guy Faulkes, praised the world over by all those that quite rightly hate the Americans and the pure liberties they take with anyone and everyone. If you don't like it, fcuk it, they'll just invade you and build military bases in your country. Let's hope that China & Russia team up and kick some American ass!
Tower 7 - Barry Jennings the black fella that was told not to look down when walking out of the building after the explosions he witnessed, he stated that he was stepping over dead bodies, even crooked Silverstein mentioned that there had been such a terrible loss of life's already, so the decision was made to 'pull it'. He said it, pull it is a term that is used in demolition. Even someone with an ounce of common knowledge knows exactly what pull it means, especially when that word is used in explaining the collapse of the tower.
The fire department do not carry explosives nor are they trained in planting them and destroying steel structures, only a professional could do such a job, not a fireman. And most certainly not in the time it took from when the first plane hit the first tower and tower 7 collapsing (being destroyed, or being pulled as Mr Silverstein told the whole world) I'm sure he regrets saying that, I'm sure GWB wishes he never told us that he saw the plane hit the tower on TV whilst waiting to go and speak to the children.
No you didn't George, because NO ONE (not even someone with the contacts you have) saw the first plane hit the first tower until the following day.
He lied about WMD's to enable him to rape Iraq of its oil and all of Saddams riches.
He is now raping Afghanistan of its opium, cultivation has risen by around 800% since the Americans moved in!
Its just like the Contra all over again, using the drugs to fund the war.
These are not safe times to live in - times are changing and our lives are worth less.
I wonder what is next. Maybe another false flag shooting to help with the automatic weapon ban in America.
They're so transparent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leave Gaza now, State Department warns U.S. cit... 4 hr Stephany McDowell 1
This is war. Daesh vs. al Qaeda 22 hr YusufMehmet 2
News Tensions mount between Ukraine, Russia Tue RUSSKI GO HOME 2
News Ukraine claims Russia smuggled new defense equi... Aug 21 George 4
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Aug 17 Tea bag suicide c... 201
News Obama: Yemen unrest won't halt drones (Jan '15) Aug 16 Lottery traitors 11
News Wikileaks Is At It Again, Proves Trump Is Right... Aug 16 Chilli J 24
More from around the web