'The War Is Not Over'

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept. Read more
John_Schuylkill County_Pa

Tamaqua, PA

#289684 Sep 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you realize that those towers did not fall because of Jet strikes, it would be very easy to find out who wired and how wired it.
You have to take first step and rest would follow...
It seems you are "allergic" to even think that CNN and FOX and White House did not tell you Truth about 9/11.
May be on 12th Anniversary, they might?
When you "find out who wired and how wired it" let me know otherwise it's baloney

Tamaqua, PA

#289685 Sep 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you realize that those towers did not fall because of Jet strikes, it would be very easy to find out who wired and how wired it.
It seems you are "allergic" to even think that CNN and FOX and White House did not tell you Truth about 9/11.
You'll need one of these to throw all your garbage away.
http://www.thebagster.com/how_it_works/bag_or...
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#289686 Sep 11, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
True, it was the cradle of civilization way back in the beginning, but that wasn't the case when the prophets were elevated to prophet status, was it? Civilization thrived across the globe when muhammid got propped up, wasn't it? And weren't there romans in Jerusalem when you know who was hung to die? Something really screwy about all prophets coming from that region....I'm just saying....
The only thing I can think of is Noah who goes way back to the flood and everyone thought he was crazy for building a ship and warning everyone the flood was coming.

The Romans had gods, The Greeks had gods, The Egyptians had gods, plus all the Nations in the Middle East had gods back in the day.

I'm sure there were many gods in this hemisphere also, North America and South America.
spOko

Oakland, CA

#289687 Sep 11, 2013
Our response to 9/11 was a heroic compendium of idiocy, cowardice, callow flag-waving, weepy sentimentality (apparently bottomless), sloth, laziness and partisan ignorance. We dealt with 9/11 in many ways. We instantly dubbed everyone who died in the accident a hero and commissioned many millions of would-be artists in mawkish elegiac art. We created a whole therapy industry to deal with our 9/11-related grief, made a few claustrophobic two-star Hollywood movies about the bombings and made innumerable quasi-religious references to "hallowed ground." We made many careers out of assigning blame for the attacks, with the right blaming Bill Clinton, and the left blaming George Bush. Then there were the clinically insane blaming those mysterious demolition experts who allegedly wired the bottoms of the towers with the explosives that "really" caused the tragedy. And we talked about 9/11 -- to death. We blathered on so much (and we still do) about the attacks and whined so hard about our "lost innocence" that the rest of the world, initially sympathetic, ended up staring at us blankly with impatient agony. We did just about everything except honestly ask ourselves what the hell really happened, and why. Rudy Giuliani became a millionaire by riding the tragedy all the way to the bank.
ABs

Aiken, SC

#289688 Sep 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, they did not fall because of jet strikes, the jet strikes were a distraction so that secret forces could sneak in thru the rubble and fire and place thermite shapecutters and explosives, and oh yea...wire it all up to demolition the buildings so Larry the jew owner could get insurance money...and NO ONE NOTICED THEM...you will be waiting many more anniversaries my friend...

What are you trying to say now, comrade...everyone who works for CNN and Fox, along with GW the Great, the NY fire department, the NY police force, and the six thousand plus occupants of those 8 buildings were ALL in on the cover up, yet none of them will come forward with objective evidence, not even to collect the millions of dollars offered in rewards by your SUPER HERO non-muslim truther Alex and Steven Jones? I have a hard time following you.

btw...Did you ever answer what your position is on forced child marraiges? I must have miised that..
ABs

Aiken, SC

#289689 Sep 11, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I can think of is Noah who goes way back to the flood and everyone thought he was crazy for building a ship and warning everyone the flood was coming.
The Romans had gods, The Greeks had gods, The Egyptians had gods, plus all the Nations in the Middle East had gods back in the day.
I'm sure there were many gods in this hemisphere also, North America and South America.
So why is it the only prophets to survive the multitude of gods and be considered prominent today are the middle eastern ones?
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#289690 Sep 11, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
So why is it the only prophets to survive the multitude of gods and be considered prominent today are the middle eastern ones?
I don't know why the Middle East and why Israel in particular.

God started it all and chose the Hebrews as his people.

More recent religions popped up with Mormons and Jehovah Witnesses and they only started back in the 1800s.

Maybe our friend MUQ has another perspective.
ABs

Atlanta, GA

#289692 Sep 11, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why the Middle East and why Israel in particular.
God started it all and chose the Hebrews as his people.
More recent religions popped up with Mormons and Jehovah Witnesses and they only started back in the 1800s.
Maybe our friend MUQ has another perspective.
I don't know either...I am thinking it is because they wrote the best books...lol...I would doubt my comrade muq'ster would comment on anything that would challenge the ultimate book...speaking of which, I find it interesting that the American guvmint would prevent holy book burning in the name of national interest but does nothing as muqs comrades of the one true religion burn Christian churches in the lands of islam....

Police arrested Florida Pastor Terry Jones today as he drove to a park to light nearly 3,000 Korans on fire to protest the 2001 terrorist attacks. Sheriff's deputies arrested the 61-year-old and his associate pastor on felony charges as he drove a pickup truck towing a barbecue-style grill filled with Korans soaked in kerosene. He had said he was heading to a nearby park in Mulberry to burn 2,998 Korans—one for every victim of the 9/11 attacks. Authorities haven't spelled out the specific charges yet.

Jones is the pastor of a small evangelical Christian church. He first gained attention in 2010 when he planned to burn a Koran on 9/11, although he eventually called it off. His congregation did burn the Muslim holy book in March 2011, and last year he promoted an anti-Muslim film. Jones has repeatedly ignored pleas from the US military asking him not to stage his protests. Military officials say his actions put American and Western troops in Afghanistan and elsewhere in danger.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#289694 Sep 11, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, they did not fall because of jet strikes, the jet strikes were a distraction so that secret forces could sneak in thru the rubble and fire and place thermite shapecutters and explosives, and oh yea...wire it all up to demolition the buildings so Larry the jew owner could get insurance money...and NO ONE NOTICED THEM...you will be waiting many more anniversaries my friend...
What are you trying to say now, comrade...everyone who works for CNN and Fox, along with GW the Great, the NY fire department, the NY police force, and the six thousand plus occupants of those 8 buildings were ALL in on the cover up, yet none of them will come forward with objective evidence, not even to collect the millions of dollars offered in rewards by your SUPER HERO non-muslim truther Alex and Steven Jones? I have a hard time following you.
btw...Did you ever answer what your position is on forced child marraiges? I must have miised that..
First you read this report and understand it...after that every thing will be easy.

And do not try to change the subject, till we are thru with it.

And look at the "scholarly comments" your buddies are throwing at me.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#289695 Sep 11, 2013

Why WTC Towers Collapsed?… Thermite Materials found in WTC Dust Part-10A

3. Could the Red Material Be Un-reacted “Super-Thermite”?(Contd.)

We gather that the technology to make materials remarkably fitting the characterization of the red chips was available by April 2000. In the same report, the scientists noted that “polymers” can be added to the nano-composite:

“This sol-gel method allows for the addition of insoluble materials (e.g., metals or polymers) to the viscous sol, just before gelation, to produce a uniformly distributed and energetic nanocomposite upon gelation. Al metal (as a fine powder,~6&#956;m diameter) was added to some FexOy gel syntheses just before gelation to produce FexOy /Al(s) pyrotechnic nanocomposites….These nanocomposites were subsequently processed to make both a xerogel and aerogel of the material…. The pyrotechnic nanocomposite can
be ignited using a propane torch”[19].

Indeed, the red chips can be ignited using a torch and they have properties of a pyrotechnic nanocomposite. All the required ingredients are present – aluminum, iron, oxygen, silicon, and carbon – and they are incorporated in such a way that the chip forms (and sometimes ejects) very hot material when ignited.

The Gash report describes FTIR spectra which characterize this energetic material. We have performed these same tests and will report the results elsewhere. We note that polymers in the matrix may be responsible for absorption of MEK and the subsequent swelling which we observed [29].

A report on an April 2001 conference discloses who was known to be working on such explosives at that time:

The 221st National Meeting of the American Chemical Society held during April 2001 in San Diego featured a symposium on Defense Applications of Nano-materials. One of the 4 sessions was titled nano-energetics…. This session provided a good representation of the breadth of work ongoing in this field, which is roughly 10 years old.…

At this point in time, all of the military services and some DOE and academic laboratories have active R&D programs aimed at exploiting the unique properties of nano-materials that have potential to be used in energetic formulations for advanced explosives…. nanoenergetics hold promise as useful ingredients for the thermobaric (TBX) and TBX-like weapons, particularly due to their high degree of tailorability with regards to energy release and impulse management [20].

The feature of “impulse management” may be significant. It is possible that formulations may be chosen to have just sufficient percussive effect to achieve the desired fragmentation while minimizing the noise level.

19. http://www.osti.gov/energycitations/product.b...
20. http://www.p2pays.org/ref/34/33115.pdf
21. http://www.mrs.org/s_mrs/sec_subscribe.asp...
28. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science... -
29. http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/11...

Contd. http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php...

(Contd.)
Sandy

Marquette, MI

#289696 Sep 12, 2013
rider wrote:
Lo, a day shall come for the Lord when the spoils shall be divided in your midst. And I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle: the city shall be taken, houses plundered, women ravished; half of the city shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be removed from the city.
http://www.911truth.org/the-911-commission-re...
cozzaw

Pittsburgh, PA

#289697 Sep 12, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
How about that daddy not coming home?
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#289698 Sep 12, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know either...I am thinking it is because they wrote the best books...lol...I would doubt my comrade muq'ster would comment on anything that would challenge the ultimate book...speaking of which, I find it interesting that the American guvmint would prevent holy book burning in the name of national interest but does nothing as muqs comrades of the one true religion burn Christian churches in the lands of islam....
Police arrested Florida Pastor Terry Jones today as he drove to a park to light nearly 3,000 Korans on fire to protest the 2001 terrorist attacks. Sheriff's deputies arrested the 61-year-old and his associate pastor on felony charges as he drove a pickup truck towing a barbecue-style grill filled with Korans soaked in kerosene. He had said he was heading to a nearby park in Mulberry to burn 2,998 Korans—one for every victim of the 9/11 attacks. Authorities haven't spelled out the specific charges yet.
Jones is the pastor of a small evangelical Christian church. He first gained attention in 2010 when he planned to burn a Koran on 9/11, although he eventually called it off. His congregation did burn the Muslim holy book in March 2011, and last year he promoted an anti-Muslim film. Jones has repeatedly ignored pleas from the US military asking him not to stage his protests. Military officials say his actions put American and Western troops in Afghanistan and elsewhere in danger.
Terry Jones is out on the fringe and has his 15 minutes of fame, Again.

Tamaqua, PA

#289699 Sep 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
First you read this report and understand it...after that every thing will be easy.
A dozen years have past. "Who wired" and "how wired"? Cough it up.

We don't want any truther "exceptualism"
ABs

Aiken, SC

#289701 Sep 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The red material is from lead based steel primers. aluminum cubicle structures, cadium batteries, paper and fax machines, computer screens and other standard office components, along with the components like carbozinc coatings and WB3 firefilms and ceiling panels and...you get my drift, also explain many of the other elements found in those bogus money sucking send me a dollar websites you have sent your hard earned money too...now your turn, how od you suppose they wired the thermite shape cutters and demo devices during fire and rubble with no one noticing?
ABs

Aiken, SC

#289702 Sep 12, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Terry Jones is out on the fringe and has his 15 minutes of fame, Again.
But why is he condemned and incarcerated for wanting to burn books he bought with his own money, and yet the christian church burners go free and unabated and continue their unrelenting persecution of christians and jews in the name of allah?
ABs

Aiken, SC

#289703 Sep 12, 2013
Sandy wrote:
FOR..or AGAINST... bombing Syria?

How's the part time gig at Cato plus working out? Have they given you obumblecare insurance yet?
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#289704 Sep 12, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
But why is he condemned and incarcerated for wanting to burn books he bought with his own money, and yet the christian church burners go free and unabated and continue their unrelenting persecution of christians and jews in the name of allah?
Christians and Jews are treated as second class citizens in the Muslim world and it is very wrong and I do not condone it.

All religions and all people should have a right to practice and worship anyone they want.

Having said that, Mr. Jones is inciting and antagonizing Muslims by burning their holy book, which is wrong IMO.

rider

Ishpeming, MI

#289705 Sep 12, 2013
Faithful Word Baptist Church!http://www.faithfulword baptist.org/
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#289706 Sep 12, 2013
http://www.faithfulwordbaptist.org/ Faithful Word Baptist Church

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kiev accused of moving artillery in violation o... 2 hr George 21
News Unmasking of 'Jihadi John' as a London lad shoc... 6 hr Polo 18
News We'll murder police, says Real IRA (Apr '11) 8 hr James 231
News Mentally stable at 38,000 feet: Can you trust y... Mon disgusted 1
News Ukraine Psych Wards Prepare For PTSD Sat humanspirit 3
News The radicalization of John Maguire Sat Tim 3
News Obama expands ISIL fight into Syria; Canada won... (Sep '14) Mar 27 swedenforever 10
More from around the web