Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.
#289756 Sep 18, 2013
#289757 Sep 18, 2013
But why would one DARE to do that? It is against the law to own and carry a gun in DC...surely someone would not break the law...you say all the time that we need more gun regulation and laws, don't tell me they don't work...here is my shockingly shocked look :P
lol and I am the wingnutz stupid one eh?
#289758 Sep 18, 2013
But of course they are over here...well in Cuba at Gitmo but close enough...hail man, they even signed confessions that they did it and allah approved...and if they have the chance they would do it again... But back to the main point...why no one has come forward with evidence of observation of people placing thermite cutters and demo devices...
#289759 Sep 18, 2013
The Dark Continent numbers for 2010...
Percent per 100,000
Homicide: 21.9 %
Forcible rape: 30.6 %
Robbery: 650.5 %
Aggravated assault: 538.1 %
Violent crime: 1,241.1 %
Burglary: 702.0 %
Larceny-theft: 2,999.7 %
Motor vehicle theft: 808.3 %
Arson: 8.1 %
Property crime: 4,510.0 %
And all because there are gun stores outside the city limit...how do you spell stupid? D-e-m-o...I mean...F-r-a-...
I am thinking we need more laws on stupidity eh frankeh?
#289760 Sep 18, 2013
Number of reported crimes per 100,000...
#289761 Sep 18, 2013
No relevance but real cute ...
#289762 Sep 18, 2013
You've been busy eh!?
Qatif, Saudi Arabia
#289763 Sep 18, 2013
Did you not hear my remarks about "red herring"?
If they all confessed and every thing is OK, whey there was no conviction and charges even after 12 years?
What type of "simple minded people" are you people?
That is why these Jews and Zionists are able to pull wool over your eyes and for such a long period!!
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
#289764 Sep 18, 2013
Why WTC Towers Collapsed?… Thermite Materials found in WTC Dust Part-12A
6. What is the Energy Release of Super-Thermite Compared to Conventional Explosives?(Contd)
8. What Future Studies are Contemplated?
We observe that the total energy released from some of the red chips exceeds the theoretical limit for thermite alone (3.9 kJ/g). One possibility is that the organic material in the red layer is itself energetic. Determination of the chemical compound(s) involved in the organic component of the red material would promote understanding. Further studies of the red material (separated from the gray material) compared to known super-thermite variants using DSC, TGA, FTIR (etc.) analyses would certainly be in order. In particular, NMR and GC-mass spectroscopy and related studies are urged to identify the organic material.
We have observed that some chips have additional elements such as potassium, lead, barium and copper. Are these significant, and why do such elements appear in some red chips and not others? An example is shown in Fig.(31) which shows significant Pb along with C, O, Fe, and Al and displays multiple red and gray layers.
In addition, the gray-layer material demands further study. What is its purpose? Sometimes the gray material appears in multiple layers, as seen in Fig.(32). Fig.(31). Photomicrograph of a red/gray chip found in sample 3, showing multiple layers and an unusual light-gray layer between the red layers.
The red-mesoporous material is on the left in this view, with the touching dark-gray layer next and a lighter-gray material on the right as seen in a photograph of the same chip (right hand image in Fig.(32)). The gray layer in contact with the red layer has the XEDS spectrum shown in Fig.(33) in which iron is not seen, while the outer gray material had an XEDS spectrum just like those displayed in Fig.(6).
Thus, the middle-layer gray material contains carbon and oxygen and presumably also contains hydrogen, too light to be seen using this method. Since the gray inner layer appears between two other layers, it may be a type of adhesive, binding a red porous thermitic material to another, iron-rich material. One might speculate that the red thermitic material has been attached to rusty iron by an adhesive. The cooling effect of the iron in such close proximity, acting as a heat sink, might quench the reaction and explain the fact that unreacted red thermitic material, always found by us in thin layers, remains in the dust. These hypotheses invite further experiments.
No red/gray chips having the characteristics delineated here were found in dust generated by controlled demolition using conventional explosives and methods, for the Stardust Resort & Casino in Las Vegas (demolished 13 March 2007) and the Key Bank in Salt Lake City (demolished 18 August 2007). Of course, we do not assume that the destruction of the WTC skyscrapers occurred conventionally.
The red material does burn quickly as shown in the DSC, and we have observed a bright flash on ignition, but determination of the burn rate of the red material may help to classify this as a slow or fast explosive. It may be that this material is used not as a cutter-charge itself, but rather as a means to ignite high explosives, as in super-thermite matches . Having observed unignited thermitic material in the WTC residue, we suggest that other energetic materials suitable for cutter charges or explosives should also be looked for in the WTC dust. NIST has admitted that they have not yet looked for such residues .
#289765 Sep 19, 2013
All this sounds like an exercise in futility.
#289766 Sep 19, 2013
Thank Goodness for George Bush. He wanted to get back to Washington. Found Al-Qaeda wherever they were.
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
#289768 Sep 19, 2013
What a great loss fro USA, GWB the Great could not get elected for the third term.
Men of Steel like him deserved to be made President for life....too bad US people gave him "Shoe treatment"....ungrateful brats these people of USA.
Long live GWB the great, Long live sycophancy
#289769 Sep 19, 2013
Obama may have gotten Bin Laden but George Bush got KSM. Given a third term George Bush would have gotten Bin Laden.
There is a reason why Obama ist term is considered Bush third term. Obama effectively used the drones that were enhanced by George Bush.
George Bush ducked any "shoe treatment"
#289770 Sep 19, 2013
Where stands cold fusion? These guys lost it.
Qatif, Saudi Arabia
#289771 Sep 19, 2013
If GWB the Great was made President for life, may be in his 10 th Innings, he would have brought back all those 19 hijackers alive!!
People of USA are such a sucker that they would have believed in ANYTHING coming from CNN, FOX and White House!!
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
#289772 Sep 19, 2013
Why WTC Towers Collapsed?… Thermite Materials found in WTC Dust Part-13
We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in significant numbers in dust associated with the World Trade Center destruction. We have applied SEM/XEDS and other methods to characterize the small-scale structure and chemical signature of these chips, especially of their red component. The red material is most interesting and has the following characteristics:
1. It is composed of aluminum, iron, oxygen, silicon and carbon. Lesser amounts of other potentially reactive elements are sometimes present, such as potassium, sulfur, lead, barium and copper.
2. The primary elements (Al, Fe, O, Si, C) are typically all present in particles at the scale of tens to hundreds of nanometers, and detailed XEDS mapping shows intimate mixing.
3. On treatment with methyl ethyl Ketone solvent, some segregation of components occurred. Elemental aluminum became sufficiently concentrated to be clearly identified in the pre-ignition material.
4. Iron oxide appears in faceted grains roughly 100 nm across whereas the aluminum appears in thin plate like structures. The small size of the iron oxide particles qualifies the material to be characterized as nanothermite or super-thermite.
5. Analysis shows that iron and oxygen are present in a ratio consistent with Fe2O3. The red material in all four WTC dust samples was similar in this way. Iron oxide was found in the pre-ignition material whereas elemental iron was not.
6. From the presence of elemental aluminum and iron oxide in the red material, we conclude that it contains the ingredients of thermite.
7. As measured using DSC, the material ignites and reacts vigorously at a temperature of approximately 430 °C, with a rather narrow exotherm, matching fairly closely an independent observation on a known super-thermite sample. The low temperature of ignition and the presence of iron oxide grains less than 120 nm show that the material is not conventional thermite (which ignites at temperatures above 900 °C) but very likely a form of super-thermite.
8. After igniting several red/gray chips in a DSC run to 700 °C, we found numerous iron-rich spheres and spheroids in the residue, indicating that a very high temperature reaction had occurred, since the iron-rich product clearly must have been molten to form these shapes. In several spheres, elemental iron was verified since the iron content significantly exceeded the oxygen content. We conclude that a high-temperature reduction-oxidation reaction has occurred in the heated chips, namely, the thermite reaction.
9. The spheroids produced by the DSC tests and by the flame test have an XEDS signature (Al, Fe, O, Si, C) which is depleted in carbon and aluminum relative to the original red material. This chemical signature strikingly matches the chemical signature of the spheroids produced by igniting commercial thermite, and also matches the signatures of many of the micro-spheres found in the WTC dust .
10. The carbon content of the red material indicates that an organic substance is present. This would be expected for super-thermite formulations in order to produce high gas pressures upon ignition and thus make them explosive. The nature of the organic material in these chips merits further exploration. We note that it is likely also an energetic material, in that the total energy release sometimes observed in DSC tests exceeds the theoretical maximum energy of the classic thermite reaction.
Based on these observations, we conclude that the red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material.
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
#289773 Sep 19, 2013
Why WTC Towers Collapsed?… Thermite Materials found in WTC Dust Part-14
The authors wish to thank Tom Breidenbach, Frank Delessio, Jody Intermont, Janette MacKinlay, and Steve White for dust samples acquired soon after the WTC 9/11 catastrophe.
We thank David Griscom, Mark Basile, David Allan, Branton Campbell, Wes Lifferth, Crockett Grabbe, David Ray Griffin, Mike Berger, Frank Carmen, Richard Gage, Shane Geiger, Justin Keogh, Janice Matthews, John Parulis, Phillipe Rivera, Allan South and Jared Stocksmith for elucidating discussions and encouragement. Thanks to John Parulis for gathering samples of residues from reacted commercial thermite.
 Sunder S, Grosshandler W, Lew HS, et al. Final report on the collapse of the World Trade Center Towerss, NIST NCSTAR. National Institute of Standards and Technology: Gaithersburg, MD 2005.
: http://journalof911studies.com/volume/200704/... -
 http://www.nyenvirolaw.org/WTC/130%20Liberty%... %
 http://video.google.com/videoplay... ,
 Sun http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...
[28 http://www.sciencedirect.com/science... - 2G&_user=
Received: August 12, 2008 Revised: February 10, 2009 Accepted: February 13, 2009
This is an open access article licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (http://creativecommons.org/li censes/bync/3.0/) which permits unrestricted, non-commercial use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the work is properly cited.
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
#289774 Sep 19, 2013
1. Now here is a report of a properly conducted scientific enquiry on the causes of collapse of WTC Towers.
2. These findings match with the earlier causes which people have expressed about the defects in official findings.
3. What I have seen as strange, is the people who would talk endlessly about bones and teeth and their significance in some thing found say 500 million years ago....but they are strangely silent on a very contemporary issue.
4. This has affected the lives of millions of current generation of human beings.
5. But our so called intelligent, reasonable and logical community of persons are keeping quite and accepting without any doubt the findings of "official investigation" repost which has as many holes as Swiss cheese.
6. Why this double standard? Because the so called hijackers were Arabs? Does it not show real bias?
7. I am all for punishing the criminals behind these attacks, but you should know who they are?
#289775 Sep 20, 2013
When you invent time machine, we'll go back and bring them back alive
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
#289776 Sep 20, 2013
If you would have made GWB the Great, President for life, he would have invented Time Machine and brought back those Hijackers and showed that they never were in the plane!!
Consider the level of Sucker you people are, you would all have clapped and said "What a Joke, Oh What a Joke"
Add your comments below
|Gov: Removing Confederate statues like losing 9...||21 min||DonaldMcDumpfHeil...||515|
|A look at the family rescued from Taliban-linke...||Oct 13||Lucky||1|
|End the 'big wink' in US-Middle East foreign po...||Oct 7||stalk this||5|
|Canada puts pressure on allies to monitor far-r...||Oct 4||Charlie||1|
|Trump considering more hawkish approach to Iran...||Oct 2||GHJ||4|
|At Trial, a Focus on the Facts, Not the Politic...||Oct 1||St Rick Saintpornum||2|
|US commemorates 9/11; thousands expected at gro...||Sep 28||Dominick||3|
Find what you want!
Search Terrorism Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC