'The War Is Not Over'

'The War Is Not Over'

There are 276625 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Sep 12, 2006, titled 'The War Is Not Over'. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

rider

Ishpeming, MI

#289705 Sep 12, 2013
Faithful Word Baptist Church!http://www.faithfulword baptist.org/
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#289706 Sep 12, 2013
http://www.faithfulwordbaptist.org/ Faithful Word Baptist Church
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#289707 Sep 12, 2013
Dove World Outreach Center is a 50 member non-denominational charismatic Christian church in Gainesville, Florida led by pastor Terry Jones and his wife, Sylvia. The church first gained notice during the late 2000s for its public displays and criticism of Islam and gays, and was designated as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.[1] It became widely known for its pastor's controversial plan to burn Qur'ans on the ninth anniversary of the September 11 attacks. On September 11, 2010, Jones announced his church would never be burning Qur'ans and that he had reached his goal of exposing elements of Islam as dangerous and radical.[2] On March 20, 2011, however, Jones carried through on his threat, and burned the Qur'an. On April 1, 2011 protestors in the northern Afghanistan city of Mazar-i-Sharif, protesting this burning, attacked a United Nations Assistance Mission, killing at least 12 people, including at least 7 U.N. workers.[3]

The head of the church Pastor Jones described Islam as "a false religion" that will lead people to hell,[4] and urged to Muslims that the Bible is the only way to God. The congregation has also held rallies against Gainesville mayor Craig Lowe and his staff denouncing their liberal policies.[5][6]

A Dove World congregation also held a protest against the building of Park51.[7] After Obama's endorsement of gay marriage, the church hanged an Obama effigy with a rainbow flag on its lawn.[8]
John_Schuylkill County_Pa

Sunbury, PA

#289708 Sep 13, 2013
spOko

Oakland, CA

#289710 Sep 14, 2013
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
You brain-dead? The debate is no longer about whether – it’s about why, today's troubles with inequality began on policies that took root in the Reagan administration.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#289711 Sep 14, 2013
For those who have not seen this yet. I have seen a similar post from a couple other sources. This is true.

Pledge of Allegiance Skipped, Muslim Poem Read at Boston School on 9/11

Read more at http://MinutemenNews.com/2013/09/pledge-alleg...
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#289712 Sep 14, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
The red material is from lead based steel primers. aluminum cubicle structures, cadium batteries, paper and fax machines, computer screens and other standard office components, along with the components like carbozinc coatings and WB3 firefilms and ceiling panels and...you get my drift, also explain many of the other elements found in those bogus money sucking send me a dollar websites you have sent your hard earned money too...now your turn, how od you suppose they wired the thermite shape cutters and demo devices during fire and rubble with no one noticing?
What those "steel primers" were doing in WTC dust? A nice one, read on the report and you will get the answer!!

You are not the only "smart guy" in the committee who wrote this.

It was nor ORDINARY Thermite, it was Super Thermite!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#289713 Sep 14, 2013
Why WTC Towers Collapsed?… Thermite Materials found in WTC Dust Part-11

5. Can Super-Thermite be Handled Safely?

The April 2000 report by Gash et al. states:

“The nature of the wet nanocomposites also affords an additional degree of safety. In our hands, the wet pyrotechnic nanocomposites cannot be ignited until the drying process is complete. This property should allow the production of a large quantity of the pyrotechnics that can be stored safely for some time and dried shortly before its use”[19].

Safe handling of the malleable sol-gel material allows easy coating of surfaces (such as steel), which the same group, in a subsequent report, says they have achieved.“The sol-gel process is very amenable to dip-,spin-, and spray-coating technologies to coat surfaces. We have utilized this property to dip-coat various substrates to make sol-gel Fe2O3/Al/Viton coatings. The energetic coating dries to give a nice adherent film.”“We have prepared fine powders, pressed pellets, cast monoliths, and thin films of the hybrid inorganic/ organic energetic nanocomposite”[25].

Thus, the energetic nano-composite can be sprayed or even “painted” onto surfaces, effectively forming an energetic or even explosive paint. The red chips we found in the WTC dust conform to their description of “thin films” of “hybrid inorganic/organic energetic nanocomposite”. Indeed, the descriptive terms “energetic coating” and “nice adherent film” fit very well with our observations of the red-chips which survived the WTC destruction.

We cannot determine at this time, however, whether the thinness of the chips resulted from the application method or the manner of reaction. While the application of a thin film might have suited specific desired outcomes, it is also possible that the quenching effect of the steel the material was in contact with may have prevented a thin film of a larger mass from reacting. The fact that most of the chips have a distinctive gray layer suggests that the unreacted material was in close contact with something else, either its target, a container, or an adhesive.

(Contd.)

rider

Ishpeming, MI

#289714 Sep 15, 2013
Patriot wrote:
For those who have not seen this yet. I have seen a similar post from a couple other sources. This is true.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.a...
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#289715 Sep 15, 2013
Patriot wrote:
LMFAO! http://minutemennews.com/
Nightshift

Edinburgh, UK

#289716 Sep 15, 2013
against bombing anybody.
ABs

Macon, GA

#289717 Sep 15, 2013
Nightshift wrote:
against bombing anybody.
Bomb falkirk uk now! Hello peckergnat, nice to see you alive and well...we have a super nano thermite truther in our midst...
ABs

Macon, GA

#289718 Sep 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What those "steel primers" were doing in WTC dust? A nice one, read on the report and you will get the answer!!
You are not the only "smart guy" in the committee who wrote this.
It was nor ORDINARY Thermite, it was Super Thermite!!
For sake of moving forward puhhhhleaseeeeee....it was indeed super thermite...my question is how it got installed without anyone noticing...how do you suppose they pulled that off?
ABs

Macon, GA

#289719 Sep 15, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
You brain-dead? The debate is no longer about whether – it’s about why, today's troubles with inequality began on policies that took root in the Reagan administration.
Of course they did...lol!

So francis, how did you like the way that lilly white cold war era Russian president played our half white president like a fiddle during the latest rounds of Syrian does and dont's? Community organizer never had a chance...dumarse never saw it coming...lol
Nightshift

Edinburgh, UK

#289720 Sep 15, 2013
super nano thermite truther, if that translates to human being then yes.

I think your days of waging war are long gone.
Nightshift

Edinburgh, UK

#289721 Sep 15, 2013
I like to think that I am an honorary member of this forum who can join when I want and comment when I want. I earned my stripes as an original contributor and lets not forget we woz right and the republican eeejits were as usual, wrong.
ABs

Fayetteville, GA

#289722 Sep 15, 2013
Nightshift wrote:
I like to think that I am an honorary member of this forum who can join when I want and comment when I want. I earned my stripes as an original contributor and lets not forget we woz right and the republican eeejits were as usual, wrong.
So are you happy with the job Obama is doing? He's a democrat you know...and he has murdered twice as many foreigners with drone strikes than that eejit you despise so much...interesting don't you think? Obama has accomplished more on the war front than bush could have dreamed of...and now, he wants to bomb Syria...how you like him now?
ABs

Fayetteville, GA

#289723 Sep 15, 2013
Yes you have earned your stripes and I am glad to see you are well old friend...in spite of our contrasting differences and w misguided you are...you r one of my favorite fancy nancy poncy toff wankers...
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#289724 Sep 15, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
For sake of moving forward puhhhhleaseeeeee....it was indeed super thermite...my question is how it got installed without anyone noticing...how do you suppose they pulled that off?
First finish reading this report and THEN we will discuss how much was needed and how it could have been applied, and from where it was controlled.

THAT will show you WHY WTC-7 HAD to collapse!!

The key to WTC-1 and WTC-2 is in the dust.

And the key to 9/11 is the "strange collapse" of WTC-7, which by the way was not even mentioned in 9/11 commission report!!

They did not want American people to know that there ever was a building known as WTC-7!!

You see , how little people discuss about it and every one thinks that it "Just collapsed" from those Huge Debris falling on it!!

I wish that "bug" to know truth about 9/11 bites you!!

Then you will forget about all other topics!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#289725 Sep 15, 2013

Why WTC Towers Collapsed?… Thermite Materials found in WTC Dust Part-11A

5. Can Super-Thermite be Handled Safely?

Clapsaddle et al. further noted in their report:

“These results indicate that under ambient conditions the hybrid inorganic/organic energetic composite is very stable to impact, is spark insensitive, and only very slightly friction sensitive.

As noted in the Experimental section of this report, in our hands wet hybrid nanocomposites are safe to handle and difficult to thermal [sic] ignite. However, once dry the material burns very vigorously and rapidly with the evolution of significant amounts of gaseous species”
[24].

The organic component contributes to the rapid gas evolution and explosive nature of these energetic super-thermites when dry [24].

“Super-thermite electric matches” have been developed at Los Alamos National Laboratory for which “applications include triggering explosives for ... demolition”[30].

It is indeed possible that such matches, which are designed to be ignited by a simple electric pulse, could contain material similar to the red material we have found in the WTC dust.

With regard to the safety of super-thermite matches, the Los Alamos announcement notes:

“Unfortunately, conventional electric matches use lead containing compounds that are extremely sensitive to impact, friction, static, and heat stimuli, thereby making them dangerous to handle. In addition, these compounds produce toxic smoke.

The Super-Thermite electric matches produce no toxic lead smoke and are safer to use because they resist friction, impact, heat, and static discharge through the composition, thereby minimizing accidental ignition. They can be designed to create various thermal-initiating outputs—simple sparks, hot slag, droplets, or flames—depending on the needs of different applications”[30].

19. http://www.osti.gov/energycitations/product.b...
24. http://www.mrs.org/s_mrs/sec_subscribe.asp...
25. http://e-reports-ext.llnl.gov/pdf/244137.pdf
30. http://awards.lanl.gov/PDFfiles/Super-Thermit...

Contd. http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php...

(Contd.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma's Warning to Trump's America 21 hr As I see it 2
News Russia says ready to talk to Trump about nuclea... Jan 20 swampmudd 33
News Across arc of conflict, 'Obama Doctrine' shows ... (Sep '15) Jan 19 Cordwainer Trout 32
News ZOA Rips Nikki Haley as UN Ambassador Over Isra... Jan 19 Jeff Brightone 1
News In UN Lawsuit, Ukraine Demands Russia End Suppo... Jan 17 George 2
News Serbia warns France over extradition of Kosovo ... Jan 13 Slobodan B Medojevic 1
News Serbia warns France over extradition of Kosovo ... Jan 13 Sonja Biserko 1
More from around the web