'The War Is Not Over'

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept. Full Story
John_Schuylkill County_Pa

Tamaqua, PA

#289530 Aug 28, 2013
Everything is toxic, even "truthers". Their baloney is bad for you!

Tamaqua, PA

#289531 Aug 28, 2013
Good luck in Syria President Obama
spOko

Oakland, CA

#289534 Aug 28, 2013
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>you really are prejudiced to right-wingers. Fox News is tops for several years now. it's time you came around and smelled the roses
Not at all, I strictly go by f-up and brain-dead rightwingnuz retards! For example, Louisiana Republicans blame Obama for the slow and largely ineffective response to Hurricane Katrina, which hit the Gulf Coast, Aug. 31, 2005. More than 1,800 were killed in Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana; estimates of property damage exceeded $100 billion. The rest know that disaster occurred in the first year of George W. Bush’s second term. Barack Obama did not become president until more than three years later.
Donald Trump

Brooklyn, NY

#289535 Aug 28, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, I strictly go by f-up and brain-dead rightwingnuz retards! For example, Louisiana Republicans blame Obama for the slow and largely ineffective response to Hurricane Katrina, which hit the Gulf Coast, Aug. 31, 2005. More than 1,800 were killed in Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana; estimates of property damage exceeded $100 billion. The rest know that disaster occurred in the first year of George W. Bush’s second term. Barack Obama did not become president until more than three years later.
only 29%. A product of the Democrats running the education system. Obama was in the Senate. Where was the community organizer during Katrina? Assembling the Chicago Mafia?
Donald Trump

Brooklyn, NY

#289536 Aug 28, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
It's s shame that all those flooded buses weren't used to evacuate people. Most of NO was below see level. Seems to me local govt should have done more. Black Mayor?
spOko

Oakland, CA

#289537 Aug 28, 2013
Donald Trump wrote:
<quoted text>It's s shame that all those flooded buses weren't used to evacuate people. Most of NO was below see level. Seems to me local govt should have done more. Black Mayor?
Hey wingnuz moron I'll tell you a secret: When you find yourself in hole you should stop digging - ye f-ing brainless wingnuz moron!!
ABs

Snellville, GA

#289538 Aug 28, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey wingnuz moron I'll tell you a secret: When you find yourself in hole you should stop digging - ye f-ing brainless wingnuz moron!!
Hey francis, still trying to figure out what that racist bigot piece of shi'ite mayor meant by chocolate city?

One other question, why does Obama use drones to murder perceived threats while violating other nations sovereignity? Seems ....so.....evil riechwingish, yes...but here we are...the most proficient assassin the world has ever known is a half white bahstahd pretending to be a liberal and getting a free pass from you clueless leftists...what gives? When are you going to call a spade a spade?
ABs

Snellville, GA

#289539 Aug 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am ONLY concentrating on the suspicious fall of WTC Towers on the eve of 9/11.
That is our topic of discussion, do not try to deviate from the main issue.
Other things can wait.
The fall that was seen on the eve of 9/11, could not be entirely due to the planes hitting the tower and the resulting fire.
That should have been investigated by those who were given charge to investigate it and whole nation should have demanded truth and entire truth about it.
But it seems most of you people are not at all interested in knowing the truth, if those plotters got away with it, they might plan, a bigger crime after some time.
Do not try to diverge the main main topic.
Say what you will my dear comrade, I know that you thirst for true freedom...and my wish for you my comrade is that one day you throw off your shackles of what you have been dumbed down to believe and truly get to experience it...that is my wish for you and others that have been born slaves into a religion based on falsehood of impossibility...moon splitting in half at the time when only one chosen man of god out of billions was looking at the sky...now that is a conspiracy theory I could get in to...
P.S. You did not answer, why you starting over with silly thermite argument again? You never did answer, how many people would it take to prep a building for thermite cutters and demolition charges without anyone noticing them??? And also, what kind of thermite cutters do you suppose they used?
ABs

Snellville, GA

#289540 Aug 28, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Obama will be president when we go to war against chemical weapons on own people Assad? Or do you see more lip service and empty threats as the innocents continue to get slaughtered? It is obvious muslim countries will not come to the defense of the murdered muslims of Syria, so do you obumble stepping up and helping those that cannot help themselves, or what?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#289541 Aug 28, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what you will my dear comrade, I know that you thirst for true freedom...and my wish for you my comrade is that one day you throw off your shackles of what you have been dumbed down to believe and truly get to experience it...that is my wish for you and others that have been born slaves into a religion based on falsehood of impossibility...moon splitting in half at the time when only one chosen man of god out of billions was looking at the sky...now that is a conspiracy theory I could get in to...
P.S. You did not answer, why you starting over with silly thermite argument again? You never did answer, how many people would it take to prep a building for thermite cutters and demolition charges without anyone noticing them??? And also, what kind of thermite cutters do you suppose they used?
Why don't you stay on Topic? Who did 9/11? Al Qaeda single handedly?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#289542 Aug 28, 2013
Why WTC Towers Collapsed?… Thermite Materials found in WTC Dust Part-3

MATERIALS AND METHODS

1. Provenance of the Samples Analyzed for this Report

In a paper presented first online in autumn 2006 regarding anomalies observed in the World Trade Center destruction [6], a general request was issued for samples of the WTC dust. The expectation at that time was that a careful examination of the dust might yield evidence to support the hypothesis that explosive materials other than jet fuel caused the extraordinarily rapid and essentially total destruction of the WTC buildings.

It was learned that a number of people had saved samples of the copious, dense dust, which spread and settled across Manhattan. Several of these people sent portions of their samples to members of this research group. This paper discusses four separate dust samples collected on or shortly after 9/11/2001. Each sample was found to contain red/gray chips. All four samples were originally collected by private citizens who lived in New York City at the time of the tragedy.

These citizens came forward and provided samples for analysis in the public interest, allowing study of the 9/11 dust for whatever facts about the day might be learned from the dust. A map showing the locations where the four samples were collected is presented as Fig.(1).

The earliest-collected sample came from Mr. Frank Delessio who, according to his videotaped testimony [17], was on the Manhattan side of the Brooklyn Bridge about the time the second Towers, the North Towers, fell to the ground. He saw the Towers fall and was enveloped by the resulting thick dust which settled throughout the area. He swept a handful of the dust from a rail on the pedestrian walkway near the end of the bridge, about ten minutes after the fall of the North Towers.

He then went to visit his friend, Mr. Tom Breidenbach, carrying the dust in his hand, and the two of them discussed the dust and decided to save it in a plastic bag. On 11/15/2007, Breidenbach sent a portion of this dust to Dr. Jones for analysis. Breidenbach has also recorded his testimony about the collection of this dust sample on videotape [17].

Thus, the Delessio/Breidenbach sample was collected about ten minutes after the second Towers collapsed. It was, therefore, definitely not contaminated by the steel cutting or clean-up operations at Ground Zero, which began later. Furthermore, it is not mixed with dust from WTC 7, which fell hours later.

On the morning of 9/12/2001, Mr. Stephen White of New York City entered a room in his apartment on the 8th floor of 1 Hudson Street, about five blocks from the WTC. He found a layer of dust about an inch thick on a stack of folded laundry near a window which was open about 4 inches (10 cm).

Evidently the open window had allowed a significant amount of dust from the WTC destruction the day before to enter the room and cover the laundry. He saved some of the dust and, on 2/02/2008, sent a sample directly to Dr. Jones for analysis.

(Contd.)

Tamaqua, PA

#289543 Aug 29, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
i didn't have to dig. NO is sinking. maybe govt should build better levees or get out of business.

Brooklyn, NY

#289544 Aug 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Why WTC Towers Collapsed?… Thermite Materials found in WTC Dust Part-3
MATERIALS AND METHODS
1. Provenance of the Samples Analyzed for this Report
In a paper presented first online in autumn 2006 regarding anomalies observed in the World Trade Center destruction [6], a general request was issued for samples of the WTC dust. The expectation at that time was that a careful examination of the dust might yield evidence to support the hypothesis that explosive materials other than jet fuel caused the extraordinarily rapid and essentially total destruction of the WTC buildings.
It was learned that a number of people had saved samples of the copious, dense dust, which spread and settled across Manhattan. Several of these people sent portions of their samples to members of this research group. This paper discusses four separate dust samples collected on or shortly after 9/11/2001. Each sample was found to contain red/gray chips. All four samples were originally collected by private citizens who lived in New York City at the time of the tragedy.
These citizens came forward and provided samples for analysis in the public interest, allowing study of the 9/11 dust for whatever facts about the day might be learned from the dust. A map showing the locations where the four samples were collected is presented as Fig.(1).
The earliest-collected sample came from Mr. Frank Delessio who, according to his videotaped testimony [17], was on the Manhattan side of the Brooklyn Bridge about the time the second Towers, the North Towers, fell to the ground. He saw the Towers fall and was enveloped by the resulting thick dust which settled throughout the area. He swept a handful of the dust from a rail on the pedestrian walkway near the end of the bridge, about ten minutes after the fall of the North Towers.
He then went to visit his friend, Mr. Tom Breidenbach, carrying the dust in his hand, and the two of them discussed the dust and decided to save it in a plastic bag. On 11/15/2007, Breidenbach sent a portion of this dust to Dr. Jones for analysis. Breidenbach has also recorded his testimony about the collection of this dust sample on videotape [17].
Thus, the Delessio/Breidenbach sample was collected about ten minutes after the second Towers collapsed. It was, therefore, definitely not contaminated by the steel cutting or clean-up operations at Ground Zero, which began later. Furthermore, it is not mixed with dust from WTC 7, which fell hours later.
On the morning of 9/12/2001, Mr. Stephen White of New York City entered a room in his apartment on the 8th floor of 1 Hudson Street, about five blocks from the WTC. He found a layer of dust about an inch thick on a stack of folded laundry near a window which was open about 4 inches (10 cm).
Evidently the open window had allowed a significant amount of dust from the WTC destruction the day before to enter the room and cover the laundry. He saved some of the dust and, on 2/02/2008, sent a sample directly to Dr. Jones for analysis.
(Contd.)
you can collect all the samples you want. The fact of the matter is that a complex of buildings went kaput
spOko

Oakland, CA

#289545 Aug 29, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Obama will be president when we go to war against chemical weapons on own people Assad? Or do you see more lip service and empty threats as the innocents continue to get slaughtered? It is obvious muslim countries will not come to the defense of the murdered muslims of Syria, so do you obumble stepping up and helping those that cannot help themselves, or what?
I dunno Forrest, you're saying we're attacking Syria because Syria attacked Syria?:-)
ABs

Fernandina Beach, FL

#289547 Aug 29, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno Forrest, you're saying we're attacking Syria because Syria attacked Syria?:-)
Go it alone says UK in SNUB to OBUMBLE...

If the US intends to move forward with a military strike against Syria, it will have to do so without its usual partner: The British Parliament today rejected any use of force, a vote that the AP describes as a "stunning defeat" for Prime Minister David Cameron. The vote may not deter the White House, however: The New York Times says President Obama is prepared to act alone, even if he lacks the support of the UN Security Council and the US Congress as well. The White House, which continues to stress that no decision has been made, is set to make its case for potential military action to Congress tonight.

The British vote surely stings in the West Wing. The Guardian notes that Britain has joined the US "in every significant military outing" since the 1989 Panama invasion.

Change you can count on for sure francis...our prestigious administration snubbed by more allies across the globe than an administration across the globe...
ABs

Fernandina Beach, FL

#289548 Aug 29, 2013
Good single malt...Change you can count on for sure francis...our prestigious administration snubbed by more allies across the globe than any administration in history...
ABs

Fernandina Beach, FL

#289549 Aug 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you stay on Topic? Who did 9/11? Al Qaeda single handedly?
I am still on topic, I wish you taste of real freedom, my friend....what topic is more important than that?

To answer your question...same group responsible for 7-7 in London and the first round of attacks on wtc...same group as Mumbai, same group as...you get the drift...but back to topic...how do you suppose buildings were stripped of insulation and firefilm and set up with thermite and nanos and shape cutters and demolition explosive and the incredible part.... no one noticed?

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#289551 Aug 29, 2013
U.S. Prepares for Solo Strike On Syria After Britain Balks

snipped-

If Mr. Obama acts alone, it would mark an about-face for a president who as recently as a week ago stressed the dangers of military action without U.N. backing.

White House officials on Thursday signaled a desire to act quickly in Syria, on the U.S.'s own timetable and unilaterally, if necessary.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

#289552 Aug 30, 2013
Some wars are never over.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-23...
Kashmir clash:'Five militants' killed

Kashmir, claimed by both India and Pakistan, has seen an armed insurgency against Indian rule since 1989.

In recent years violence in Kashmir has abated from its peak in the 1990s, but the causes of the insurgency are still far from resolved.

And the hanging earlier this year of a Kashmiri man, Afzal Guru, on charges of plotting the 2001 attack on India's parliament, has triggered a fresh spate of violence in Kashmir.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#289553 Aug 30, 2013
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>you can collect all the samples you want. The fact of the matter is that a complex of buildings went kaput
There were people who were listening to GWB the Great and every one else calling for "revenge and blood".

But there were people who could not understand how those "Tiny jet liners" brought down those mighty towers like a pack of cards...

There are people of every kind in world and in USA itself...

White house and CNN and FOX news went ahead with their agenda and plunged USA into an endless war.

While these people tried to find out what really caused the collapse of those towers.

It depends on which side you are, on the side of powerful, mighty and bullies..

Or on the side of truth, justice and science?

MAke you choice, make your choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 3 hr charADEs n FKWITs... 44,872
Why Obama must revisit Ho Chi Minh's request? 3 hr NGUCAPSHlTSKIN3KI... 35
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 4 hr SWG 1,124
Two years after Benghazi, US wants more time to... 5 hr woodtick57 88
Homeland Security bulletin warns ISIS may strik... 6 hr Biff Dugan 1
Ukraine parliament ratifies EU pact 13 hr UKRAINE in NATO 1
ISIS turns to glossy magazine for propaganda 18 hr Da-ish 1
•••

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••