'The War Is Not Over'

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept. Full Story
spOko

Oakland, CA

#289545 Aug 29, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Obama will be president when we go to war against chemical weapons on own people Assad? Or do you see more lip service and empty threats as the innocents continue to get slaughtered? It is obvious muslim countries will not come to the defense of the murdered muslims of Syria, so do you obumble stepping up and helping those that cannot help themselves, or what?
I dunno Forrest, you're saying we're attacking Syria because Syria attacked Syria?:-)
ABs

Fernandina Beach, FL

#289547 Aug 29, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno Forrest, you're saying we're attacking Syria because Syria attacked Syria?:-)
Go it alone says UK in SNUB to OBUMBLE...

If the US intends to move forward with a military strike against Syria, it will have to do so without its usual partner: The British Parliament today rejected any use of force, a vote that the AP describes as a "stunning defeat" for Prime Minister David Cameron. The vote may not deter the White House, however: The New York Times says President Obama is prepared to act alone, even if he lacks the support of the UN Security Council and the US Congress as well. The White House, which continues to stress that no decision has been made, is set to make its case for potential military action to Congress tonight.

The British vote surely stings in the West Wing. The Guardian notes that Britain has joined the US "in every significant military outing" since the 1989 Panama invasion.

Change you can count on for sure francis...our prestigious administration snubbed by more allies across the globe than an administration across the globe...
ABs

Fernandina Beach, FL

#289548 Aug 29, 2013
Good single malt...Change you can count on for sure francis...our prestigious administration snubbed by more allies across the globe than any administration in history...
ABs

Fernandina Beach, FL

#289549 Aug 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you stay on Topic? Who did 9/11? Al Qaeda single handedly?
I am still on topic, I wish you taste of real freedom, my friend....what topic is more important than that?

To answer your question...same group responsible for 7-7 in London and the first round of attacks on wtc...same group as Mumbai, same group as...you get the drift...but back to topic...how do you suppose buildings were stripped of insulation and firefilm and set up with thermite and nanos and shape cutters and demolition explosive and the incredible part.... no one noticed?

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#289551 Aug 29, 2013
U.S. Prepares for Solo Strike On Syria After Britain Balks

snipped-

If Mr. Obama acts alone, it would mark an about-face for a president who as recently as a week ago stressed the dangers of military action without U.N. backing.

White House officials on Thursday signaled a desire to act quickly in Syria, on the U.S.'s own timetable and unilaterally, if necessary.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

#289552 Aug 30, 2013
Some wars are never over.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-23...
Kashmir clash:'Five militants' killed

Kashmir, claimed by both India and Pakistan, has seen an armed insurgency against Indian rule since 1989.

In recent years violence in Kashmir has abated from its peak in the 1990s, but the causes of the insurgency are still far from resolved.

And the hanging earlier this year of a Kashmiri man, Afzal Guru, on charges of plotting the 2001 attack on India's parliament, has triggered a fresh spate of violence in Kashmir.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#289553 Aug 30, 2013
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>you can collect all the samples you want. The fact of the matter is that a complex of buildings went kaput
There were people who were listening to GWB the Great and every one else calling for "revenge and blood".

But there were people who could not understand how those "Tiny jet liners" brought down those mighty towers like a pack of cards...

There are people of every kind in world and in USA itself...

White house and CNN and FOX news went ahead with their agenda and plunged USA into an endless war.

While these people tried to find out what really caused the collapse of those towers.

It depends on which side you are, on the side of powerful, mighty and bullies..

Or on the side of truth, justice and science?

MAke you choice, make your choice.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#289554 Aug 30, 2013

Why WTC Towers Collapsed?… Thermite Materials found in WTC Dust Part-3A

MATERIALS AND METHODS (Contd.)

Another sample was collected from the apartment building at 16 Hudson Street by Mr. Jody Intermont at about 2 pm on 9/12/2001. Two small samples of this dust were simultaneously sent to Dr. Jones and to Kevin Ryan on 2/02/2008 for analysis. Intermont sent a signed affidavit with each sample verifying that he had personally collected the (now split) sample; he wrote:

“This dust, which came from the ‘collapsed’ World Trade Center Towerss, was collected from my loft at the corner of Reade Street and Hudson Street on September 12, 2001. I give permission to use my name in connection to this evidence”.[Signed 31 January 2008 in the presence of a witness who also signed his name].

On the morning of 9/11/2001, Ms. Janette MacKinlay was in her fourth-floor apartment at 113 Cedar St./110 Liberty St. in New York City, across the street from the WTC plaza. As the South Towers collapsed, the flowing cloud of dust and debris caused windows of her apartment to break inward and dust filled her apartment. She escaped by quickly wrapping a wet towel around her head and exiting the building.

The building was closed for entry for about a week. As soon as Ms. MacKinlay was allowed to re-enter her apartment, she did so and began cleaning up. There was a thick layer of dust on the floor. She collected some of it into a large sealable plastic bag for possible later use in an art piece.

Ms. MacKinlay responded to the request in the 2006 paper by Dr. Jones by sending him a dust sample. In November 2006, Dr. Jones traveled to California to visit Ms. MacKinlay at her new location, and in the company of several witnesses collected a second sample of the WTC dust directly from her large plastic bag where the dust was stored.

She has also sent samples directly to Dr. Jeffrey Farrer and Kevin Ryan. Results from their studies form part of this report. Another dust sample was collected by an individual from a window sill of a building on Potter Street in NYC. He has not given permission for his name to be disclosed, therefore his material is not included in this study. That sample, however, contained red/gray chips of the same general composition as the samples described here.

6. http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200...
17. http://video.google.com/videoplay...

Contd. http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php...

(Contd.)
John_Schuylkill County_Pa

Tamaqua, PA

#289555 Aug 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There were people who were listening to GWB the Great and every one else calling for "revenge and blood".
But there were people who could not understand how those "Tiny jet liners" brought down those mighty towers like a pack of cards...
There are people of every kind in world and in USA itself...
White house and CNN and FOX news went ahead with their agenda and plunged USA into an endless war.
While these people tried to find out what really caused the collapse of those towers.
It depends on which side you are, on the side of powerful, mighty and bullies..
Or on the side of truth, justice and science?
MAke you choice, make your choice.
Since when is a jet liner with a lot of fuel "tiny"
John_Schuylkill County_Pa

Tamaqua, PA

#289556 Aug 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There were people who were listening to GWB the Great and every one else calling for "revenge and blood".
But there were people who could not understand how those "Tiny jet liners" brought down those mighty towers like a pack of cards...
There are people of every kind in world and in USA itself...
White house and CNN and FOX news went ahead with their agenda and plunged USA into an endless war.
While these people tried to find out what really caused the collapse of those towers.
It depends on which side you are, on the side of powerful, mighty and bullies..
Or on the side of truth, justice and science?
MAke you choice, make your choice.
MAke you choice, make your choice.

Looks like a big plane and a big explosion
John_Schuylkill County_Pa

Tamaqua, PA

#289557 Aug 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There were people who were listening to GWB the Great and every one else calling for "revenge and blood".
But there were people who could not understand how those "Tiny jet liners" brought down those mighty towers like a pack of cards...
There are people of every kind in world and in USA itself...
White house and CNN and FOX news went ahead with their agenda and plunged USA into an endless war.
While these people tried to find out what really caused the collapse of those towers.
It depends on which side you are, on the side of powerful, mighty and bullies..
Or on the side of truth, justice and science?
MAke you choice, make your choice.
make my choice.
WTC7 came " down on it's own" because they were "waiting all afternoon"
ABs

Fernandina Beach, FL

#289559 Aug 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Why WTC Towers Collapsed?… Thermite Materials found in WTC Dust Part-3A
MATERIALS AND METHODS (Contd.)
Another sample was collected from the apartment building at 16 Hudson Street by Mr. Jody Intermont at about 2 pm on 9/12/2001. Two small samples of this dust were simultaneously sent to Dr. Jones and to Kevin Ryan on 2/02/2008 for analysis. Intermont sent a signed affidavit with each sample verifying that he had personally collected the (now split) sample; he wrote:
“This dust, which came from the ‘collapsed’ World Trade Center Towerss, was collected from my loft at the corner of Reade Street and Hudson Street on September 12, 2001. I give permission to use my name in connection to this evidence”.[Signed 31 January 2008 in the presence of a witness who also signed his name].
On the morning of 9/11/2001, Ms. Janette MacKinlay was in her fourth-floor apartment at 113 Cedar St./110 Liberty St. in New York City, across the street from the WTC plaza. As the South Towers collapsed, the flowing cloud of dust and debris caused windows of her apartment to break inward and dust filled her apartment. She escaped by quickly wrapping a wet towel around her head and exiting the building.
The building was closed for entry for about a week. As soon as Ms. MacKinlay was allowed to re-enter her apartment, she did so and began cleaning up. There was a thick layer of dust on the floor. She collected some of it into a large sealable plastic bag for possible later use in an art piece.
Ms. MacKinlay responded to the request in the 2006 paper by Dr. Jones by sending him a dust sample. In November 2006, Dr. Jones traveled to California to visit Ms. MacKinlay at her new location, and in the company of several witnesses collected a second sample of the WTC dust directly from her large plastic bag where the dust was stored.
She has also sent samples directly to Dr. Jeffrey Farrer and Kevin Ryan. Results from their studies form part of this report. Another dust sample was collected by an individual from a window sill of a building on Potter Street in NYC. He has not given permission for his name to be disclosed, therefore his material is not included in this study. That sample, however, contained red/gray chips of the same general composition as the samples described here.
6. http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200...
17. http://video.google.com/videoplay...
Contd. http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php...
(Contd.)
ALL THIS VIDEO and no evidence of thermite shape cutters...next topic please

Put anti american hate away and educate yourself comrade...wtc7 and other buildings before they collapsed...
ABs

Fernandina Beach, FL

#289560 Aug 30, 2013
Or does allah selected KING ABsdullah forbid you to view youtube, comrade MUQ? Your mom and daddy were wrong. Shackles of religion they forced on you has taken away your freedom and ability to rationalize... I wish for you...FREEDOM! What say you comrade? Would you like to sip from the glass of free choice?
spOko

Oakland, CA

#289562 Aug 30, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Go it alone says UK in SNUB to OBUMBLE...
If the US intends to move forward with a military strike against Syria, it will have to do so without its usual partner: The British Parliament today rejected any use of force, a vote that the AP describes as a "stunning defeat" for Prime Minister David Cameron. The vote may not deter the White House, however: The New York Times says President Obama is prepared to act alone, even if he lacks the support of the UN Security Council and the US Congress as well. The White House, which continues to stress that no decision has been made, is set to make its case for potential military action to Congress tonight.
The British vote surely stings in the West Wing. The Guardian notes that Britain has joined the US "in every significant military outing" since the 1989 Panama invasion.
Change you can count on for sure francis...our prestigious administration snubbed by more allies across the globe than an administration across the globe...
The land of the wingunz where thinking does not exist. Democrats have said this for years, Gdub & Co poisoned the well with the Iraq war deception and it will be a long time before our allies will trust us again! You rightwing retards have to come up with a better lie ... how about the GOPers blaming Obama for the slow and largely ineffective response to Hurricane Katrina, which hit the Gulf Coast, Aug. 31, 2005. Barack Obama did not become president until more than three years later.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#289563 Aug 30, 2013
Angels Flight wrote:
Some wars are never over.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-23...
Kashmir clash:'Five militants' killed
Kashmir, claimed by both India and Pakistan, has seen an armed insurgency against Indian rule since 1989.
In recent years violence in Kashmir has abated from its peak in the 1990s, but the causes of the insurgency are still far from resolved.
And the hanging earlier this year of a Kashmiri man, Afzal Guru, on charges of plotting the 2001 attack on India's parliament, has triggered a fresh spate of violence in Kashmir.
Capitalism and war is the biggest Profit. They will always be twin Brothers. Throw capitalism on the heap of history and humanity will get very slowly towards peace. No? Right you are! The behest of the nuclear deadly Radiation will haunt us for a very Long period to come.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#289564 Aug 30, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey francis, still trying to figure out what that racist bigot piece of shi'ite mayor meant by chocolate city?
One other question, why does Obama use drones to murder perceived threats while violating other nations sovereignity? Seems ....so.....evil riechwingish, yes...but here we are...the most proficient assassin the world has ever known is a half white bahstahd pretending to be a liberal and getting a free pass from you clueless leftists...what gives? When are you going to call a spade a spade?
Obama like former US presidents are puppets of big Business. They would be no longer live without the oks of the billionairs.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#289565 Aug 30, 2013
giddlestron wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=o3m07U8XfL 0 ……
Yeah man now Putin will destroy the USA
What a silly character! Putin has enough work to bring back Russia to normalcy.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#289566 Aug 30, 2013
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
Good luck in Syria President Obama
No, president Assad good luck together with Putin!
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#289567 Aug 30, 2013
Worker Ant wrote:
Will the world ever see peace?
No, it's not in their nature.
Just Forget the capitalist world and we will get nearer to a world peace. 99% of the People want peace and not the 1% billionaires! Without the overwhelming majority of the humanity at power we would have Long ago a prosperous world. Capitalism is bringing in the nuclear Age People nearer to the end of life.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#289568 Aug 30, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still on topic, I wish you taste of real freedom, my friend....what topic is more important than that?
To answer your question...same group responsible for 7-7 in London and the first round of attacks on wtc...same group as Mumbai, same group as...you get the drift...but back to topic...how do you suppose buildings were stripped of insulation and firefilm and set up with thermite and nanos and shape cutters and demolition explosive and the incredible part.... no one noticed?
Capitalism without end means war for reasons of super Profit. In the nuclear Age (look at Japan!)this means the Inferno at the beginning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 4 hr Neville Thompson 45,843
Middle Easterners crossing border from Mexico? ... 4 hr Bama Yankee 1
Canadian surgeons reconstruct people wounded in... 10 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 5
Look at parallels between Northern Ireland, Gaza (May '08) Tue OccupyThis 17
Former sheriff Fletcher files to run for Ramsey... (Jun '12) Mon Dutchman 3
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists (May '14) Sun tm clm 1,079
Obama expands Afghan mission Nov 22 Kar 1

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE