'The War Is Not Over'

'The War Is Not Over'

There are 276645 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Sep 12, 2006, titled 'The War Is Not Over'. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

John_Schuylkill County_Pa

Sunbury, PA

#289288 Jul 30, 2013
truthers are full of baloney
ABs

Aiken, SC

#289289 Jul 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Start playing the player instead of ball? PPM level of Sulphur and Barium will come at their proper place. Hold your piece.
02. What was the need to recycle WTC steel so fast? It was crime scene evidence and some portions of it must be saved till the guilty were punished.
So far there is not a single conviction and all evidence is gone!!
03. You start movement for GWB the Great to release ANY Number of pages of any report.
04. Our discussion is how those WTC towers fell to ground and to know the truth about it.
05. If you want to know the TRUTH about what goes on in political circle, you start your own movement to know the truth.
06. May be people will call you "nuts" as they seem to calling us.
Most people do not want to know the truth!!
01...Is there an answer coded in here somewhere? Just curious, do you know what components go into making certain steels? Have you ever heard of ASTMs?

02...Not only not a single conviction, but even more interesting, out of the hundreds that would have been needed to pull off demolition of 8 buildings...NOT A SINGLE PERSON COMING OUT WITH YOUR PERCEIVED TRUTH...NONE-ZIP-NADA...no one. Even at the offer of million of dollars reward by your Jones types, still not a single insider witness...wow, wouldn't it be GREAT if we all had friends that could be trusted with our deepest secrets, you know,like muhammid had with his own 9-11 conspiracy of a moon splitting?

03...GWB is no longer the main man. You would expect someone with promises of honesty and transparency to release them though, wouldn't you? Perhaps the billions of moon splitters should file a formal request with Obama the messiah now?

04...Simple and proven by a repeat performance...planes sliced thru main core of towers, towers fall down, 5 other buildings in the vicinity collape or partialy collapse due 220 stories of concrete, fire and steel undermining their structural stability...

05...I want to know the truth about the moon splitting, how about you? I mean buildings fall down all the time, but MOONS? WOW! And only one eye witness when it happened as well, double WOW! It gets no better than that. We need a scale replica of moon rock and dirt...

06...I don't call you nuts, comrade...just guided by hatred...fact is 19 muslim terrorists accomplished what KSA and his friends failed to do the first time they tried to take down the towers...
ABs

Aiken, SC

#289290 Jul 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
A...Our discussion is how those WTC towers fell to ground and to know the truth about it.
As an engineer if you wanted to make dangerously hanging steel fall away from the area of interest, in the case of the towers, away from the area they were attempting to access in a desperate search for survivors, would you angle cut the beams to fall into or away from the areas of interest? Think about this next time you go visit Mr. Jones donate now website and view pictures of the thermite...no wait...thermate...no wait - nanothermite angle cut columns with eveidence of plasma arc cutting slag on them...and keep in mind signed confessions of rescue team members that admitted thay plasma cut those during rescue...

If king ABsdullah allows you to access google, check out the angle of the cuts with regard to direction of the towers...

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&q=t...

Or if link fails simply google or bing "thermite cut beams of 9 11"
ABs

Aiken, SC

#289291 Jul 30, 2013
spocko wrote:
Why the GOPer’s rhetoric is so wrong headed
http://www.sfgate.com/news/politics/article/E...
Teresa Heinz Kerry, who was hospitalized following a seizure early this month, is out of the hospital, and doctors are expecting a full recovery, says a rep for John Kerry in a statement. "It was amazing, a miracle," says Heinz Kerry. She'll take a "a period of rest" before returning to work, the statement says, per the Boston Globe. "I’ve always known Massachusetts is blessed to have some of the greatest health care in the world, but we’ve just lived it," her husband said yesterday.

Wonder how many average rightwingnuts, or GLBT lefties for that matter, can afford that "Greatest Healthcare in the world" eh frankeh? Democrats, yes?
henry

Wünnenberg, Germany

#289293 Jul 30, 2013
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>there was nothing phony about George Bush. He was a compassionate conservative. He was compassionate to Africans and Democrats
The 99% are just shadow boxing. Of course a small bunch of billionairs believe in their might. But this is no more possible in this atomic order. Only one nuclear design can Change the world into an an atomic desert and it will.
ABs

Aiken, SC

#289294 Jul 30, 2013
Oh francis, where for arte thou? Put this in your founding fathers vision pipe and take a toke...

A small Arkansas school district is arming and training 20 volunteer teachers and staff with handguns for fall classes to become the first in the state to make use of a little-known state law that allows licensed, armed security guards on campus.

David Hopkins, superintendent of schools in Clarksville, says the move is in response to last year's tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut that left 20 students and six staff members dead.

"We lock the door, and we hide and hope for the best. Well that's not a plan," he tells KARK-TV.

Under the new program, 20 volunteers have undergone 53 hours of training in time for fall classes and will be armed with 9mm handguns.

Amazing that this happens in such a staunchly democratic part of the country...
ABs

Aiken, SC

#289295 Jul 30, 2013
The TRUTH of why the United States of Lawyers are ramming fag marraige on the masses...money to be made on divorces...

Supporters of Colorado's new civil unions law say the first state ruling of its kind declaring a same-sex divorce final sets a precedent for gay couples married in other states who want to legally terminate their relationships in Colorado without uprooting their lives.

Juli Yim and Lorelei Jones wed in Massachusetts in 2009, where same-sex marriage is legal. Yim said that relationship went sour and she found a new partner in Colorado.

Colorado is one of several states that treat gay and straight couples the same in almost every respect through civil unions or domestic partnerships. Gay couples are not allowed to marry in Colorado, but can get divorced there under state statute.

Some states' gay marriage laws require in-state residency to dissolve a relationship. Gay-rights advocates contend the requirement is more than an inconvenience because it can put lives on hold for those who have moved to different states.

Denver lawyer Kyle Martelon said there is some confusion on how gay couples can get divorced, and the issues are different in other states.

The time has come for good old fashion tar and feathers...right frankeh?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#289296 Jul 30, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
01...Is there an answer coded in here somewhere? Just curious, do you know what components go into making certain steels? Have you ever heard of ASTMs?
02...Not only not a single conviction, but even more interesting, out of the hundreds that would have been needed to pull off demolition of 8 buildings...NOT A SINGLE PERSON COMING OUT WITH YOUR PERCEIVED TRUTH...NONE-ZIP-NADA...no one. Even at the offer of million of dollars reward by your Jones types, still not a single insider witness...wow, wouldn't it be GREAT if we all had friends that could be trusted with our deepest secrets, you know,like muhammid had with his own 9-11 conspiracy of a moon splitting?
03...GWB is no longer the main man. You would expect someone with promises of honesty and transparency to release them though, wouldn't you? Perhaps the billions of moon splitters should file a formal request with Obama the messiah now?
04...Simple and proven by a repeat performance...planes sliced thru main core of towers, towers fall down, 5 other buildings in the vicinity collape or partialy collapse due 220 stories of concrete, fire and steel undermining their structural stability...
05...I want to know the truth about the moon splitting, how about you? I mean buildings fall down all the time, but MOONS? WOW! And only one eye witness when it happened as well, double WOW! It gets no better than that. We need a scale replica of moon rock and dirt...
06...I don't call you nuts, comrade...just guided by hatred...fact is 19 muslim terrorists accomplished what KSA and his friends failed to do the first time they tried to take down the towers...
You are having as much "Blind faith" as you accuse us of being.

I am presenting the points and instead of answering it, you are making footling objections that have nothing to do with the subject.

The investigations was done in "botched manner", the forensic evidence from site was not taken, the steel was recycled in haste and no scale model was made to reproduce the fall.

What they did with Millions of Dollars they received for doing the Investigation?
ABs

Aiken, SC

#289297 Jul 31, 2013
ASTM standards have EVERYTHING to do with the point...do you know the chemical elements in certain grades and types of steel? Do you know the chemical elements in insulations, coatings, electrical wiring, ceiling tiles, floor linoleum, paper, copier machines, etc??? If I took a small sample of dust to analyze the elements in it (like Jones and his ilk profess to have done)...would I not need to know where the dust came from and what chemical elements may have been exposed to the sample before making some ludricous claim? For example, if I took a sample of silica from the great KSA desert to analyze and I came up with curious elements of barium nitrate and sulphur you would think me an idiot if I claimed that the thermite used to destroy the twin towers is being disguised as sand in the desert of KSA, would you not? Actually I would need to know what elements (ASTM A36 steel, aluminum rails for ceiling tile, barium containing limoleum, et all) had access to the sand where I took my sample, would I not? When do you plan to actually act like an engineer and do some reasonable deduction? Are you sure you are a degreed engineer?
MUQ

Lucknow, India

#289298 Aug 1, 2013
ABs wrote:
ASTM standards have EVERYTHING to do with the point...do you know the chemical elements in certain grades and types of steel? Do you know the chemical elements in insulations, coatings, electrical wiring, ceiling tiles, floor linoleum, paper, copier machines, etc??? If I took a small sample of dust to analyze the elements in it (like Jones and his ilk profess to have done)...would I not need to know where the dust came from and what chemical elements may have been exposed to the sample before making some ludricous claim? For example, if I took a sample of silica from the great KSA desert to analyze and I came up with curious elements of barium nitrate and sulphur you would think me an idiot if I claimed that the thermite used to destroy the twin towers is being disguised as sand in the desert of KSA, would you not? Actually I would need to know what elements (ASTM A36 steel, aluminum rails for ceiling tile, barium containing limoleum, et all) had access to the sand where I took my sample, would I not? When do you plan to actually act like an engineer and do some reasonable deduction? Are you sure you are a degreed engineer?
I think you should hold your patience and let the report end. The "Free fall" of towers was unexplainable , so this investigation started and they found startling evidence from WTC Dust.

You do not understand difference between Normal Thermites and Suer Thermites, Read the report and things will become clear.
ABs

Aiken, SC

#289300 Aug 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should hold your patience and let the report end. The "Free fall" of towers was unexplainable , so this investigation started and they found startling evidence from WTC Dust.
You do not understand difference between Normal Thermites and Suer Thermites, Read the report and things will become clear.
I assume by suer you mean super or nano...yes? Please tell me you don't have all your eggs in the nano theory...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nano-thermite

along with the Rense (who by the way is anti-zionist like yourself)...
http://rense.com/general77/geddno.htm

You aren't going to go the mini-nuke route next are you? I tend to get really bored with total ignorance...
RedHorseRevelati on

AOL

#289301 Aug 1, 2013

Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die --

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

ABs

Aiken, SC

#289302 Aug 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Comrade, What chemical test results would you expect to get out of a debris sample that conceivably contains exposure to the following elements:
Red oxide primer, carbozinc CZ-11, aluminum channel for cubicle walls, linoleum, tile, paper, black iron pipe, copper water lines, copper and aluminum tinned electrical components, Carbogaurd 853 topcoat, Sherwin Williams WB-3 firecoat, gypsum, fireboard, rubber, plastic, grout, conduit, aluminum cable tray...to name a few? Please try to think like an engineer, not a blind mouse...I would have never guessed you to be the follow along mindless sheep type...please don't disappoint me...
MUQ

Lucknow, India

#289304 Aug 1, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Comrade, What chemical test results would you expect to get out of a debris sample that conceivably contains exposure to the following elements:
Red oxide primer, carbozinc CZ-11, aluminum channel for cubicle walls, linoleum, tile, paper, black iron pipe, copper water lines, copper and aluminum tinned electrical components, Carbogaurd 853 topcoat, Sherwin Williams WB-3 firecoat, gypsum, fireboard, rubber, plastic, grout, conduit, aluminum cable tray...to name a few? Please try to think like an engineer, not a blind mouse...I would have never guessed you to be the follow along mindless sheep type...please don't disappoint me...
I think you do not know how forensic tests are conducted at a bombed site, what you are left with are only debris and bits and pieces of evidences.

The experts collect all these details and then re-create the scene, this is done in a slow and tedious process.

Even the smallest clue leads to know the whole secret, the same holds for WTC also.

You think there would have been Tons and Tons of Explosives left after the fall and with a label "These are explosives used to bring down WTC"!!

Read on the next episode of report with cool mind and do not get upset.

I know how much pain it causes you to read it.
ABs

Oxford, GA

#289307 Aug 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you do not know how forensic tests are conducted at a bombed site, what you are left with are only debris and bits and pieces of evidences.
The experts collect all these details and then re-create the scene, this is done in a slow and tedious process.
Even the smallest clue leads to know the whole secret, the same holds for WTC also.
You think there would have been Tons and Tons of Explosives left after the fall and with a label "These are explosives used to bring down WTC"!!
Read on the next episode of report with cool mind and do not get upset.
I know how much pain it causes you to read it.
Was there a response coded in this useless response anywhere??? I am reading and yet nothingness...no engineering rationale at all in your sheepled responses...I am thinking the reason you selected MUQ is because EEL was already taken...

Jones donate now ludicrous report has been debunked of this there is no doubt...what else you got, comrade EEL?
gp org

Brooklyn, NY

#289308 Aug 2, 2013
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>there was nothing phony about George Bush. He was a compassionate conservative. He was compassionate to Africans and Democrats
Are you saying there is nothing phony about the Clinton's?

LOL

==========

PREWAR INTELLIGENCE / Insulating Bush
http://tinyurl.com/qda9q March 30, 2006
Karl Rove, President Bush's chief political adviser, cautioned other White House aides in the summer of 2003 that Bush's 2004 re-election prospects would be severely damaged if it was publicly disclosed that he had been personally warned that a key rationale for going to war had been challenged within the administration. Rove expressed his concerns shortly after an informal review of classified government records by then-Deputy National Security Adviser Stephen J. Hadley determined that Bush had been specifically advised that claims he later made in his 2003 State of the Union address -- that Iraq was procuring high-strength aluminum tubes to build a nuclear weapon -- might not be true, according to government records and interviews.
Hadley was particularly concerned that the public might learn of a classified one-page summary of a National Intelligence Estimate, specifically written for Bush in October 2002. The summary said that although "most agencies judge" that the aluminum tubes were "related to a uranium enrichment effort," the State Department's Bureau of Intelligence and Research and the Energy Department's intelligence branch "believe that the tubes more likely are intended for conventional weapons."
Three months after receiving that assessment, the president stated without qualification in his January 28, 2003, State of the Union address: "The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa. Our intelligence sources tell us that he has attempted to purchase high-strength aluminum tubes suitable for nuclear weapons production."
http://news.nationaljournal.com/articles/0330...
gp org

Brooklyn, NY

#289309 Aug 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Was Rumsfield also "expecting attack on Pentagon"?
What John O' Neil dieing has to do with it?
Yes brothers and sisters dieing does fuel nationalism, but not to the extent that you hide "real criminals" and keep on running after red herring.
Rumsfeld was warned something was coming. Did not know when.

John O'Neill knew something was coming. Did not know when.

The thousands of NYPD & FDNY will not cover up for the U.S. government.

That only could take place in Saudi Arabia a cover up that big, not here.

==========

Questioning Nearly Every Aspect of the Responses to Sept. 11
http://tinyurl.com/mmvsw / June 18, 2004
WASHINGTON, June 17 - For most of 2002, President Bush argued that a commission created to look into the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks would only distract from the post-Sept. 11 war on terrorism.
Now, in 17 preliminary staff reports, that panel has called into question nearly every aspect of the administration's response to terror, including the idea that Iraq and Al Qaeda were somehow the same foe.
Far from a bolt from the blue, the commission has demonstrated over the last 19 months that the Sept. 11 attacks were foreseen, at least in general terms, and might well have been prevented, had it not been for misjudgments, mistakes and glitches, some within the White House.
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/06/18/politics/18...

Nine Questions to impeach Bush / Cheney

23 August 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/n8dx52l

1.Who lost Iraq? 2. Did Rumsfeld order torture (and if not, who did)? 3. Who blew 9/11?
4. What did the airlines know, and when did they know it? 5. How wide is the domestic surveillance net? 6. Is Big Oil pulling an Enron? 7. Who's making money off your retirement? 9. Grounds for impeachment?
http://warisacrime.org/node/13980

==========

KUCINICH: Takes House Floor, Moves for Cheney Impeachment
http://tinyurl.com/yv25lt / Nov 6, 2007 /
gp org

Brooklyn, NY

#289311 Aug 2, 2013
Bush 'approved intelligence leak'
US President George W Bush authorised the leak of classified material to the media to defend the invasion of Iraq, a former White House aide has testified.
http://tinyurl.com/goxnd 7 April 2006
The testimony, cited in court papers, comes from Lewis Libby, who is facing trial in connection with a separate leak involving a CIA agent's identity.
Mr Bush, who is not accused of allowing the agent's outing, is under pressure to say if he was behind any other leak.
He has in the past condemned leaks and has said he would sack anyone involved.
The White House has so far failed to comment on Mr Libby's testimony.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4885100.s...
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#289312 Aug 2, 2013
Obama is lawless and a very bad man.
Obama is very foolish by doing all the bad.
Obama is the Black man who is confused and feels lost in today's world.
Obama is no good in everything but does wrongs all the time.
Obama cannot be allowed for any respect and entitlement for anything because he is so bad and evil.

When in old times, Kings and Hitler gave no civil rights to people, people should have more civil liberty in modern times in comparison to the old past.

Yet, Obama is the worst of all time, by acting as the tyrant as neo-Hitler of using repressive, massive surveillance of masses by massively destruction of civil liberty of masses at all time high, by committing genocide of basic human rights needs of US public, as not going forward but backward.

Obama acts as another neo-Hitler nowadays by engaging hacking the world.

NO people of the world want to use US model of snooping on public to further decay their people's basic and fundamental rights any more, by being a follower of the Neo-Hitler villain Obama policy, in other matters as well.

This is the new world that no nation can commit so much wrongdoings.

US has been acting as a neo-Hitler these days with the awful Obama by oppressing general human rights freedom of many people around the world, by spying on them in addition to hacking and by committing massive rules breaking as a big thug tyrant around the world.

US is not a free country any more nor a nation for freedom people, as US becomes a very bad and evil country.
US is a very fragile, weak, depressed and wrong country and Obama is the evil.

There must be no more breaking world rules from US again in these new times of the new world.

The world cannot move on, until US must be learning the lesson, that global people are required to manage the essential direction by conducting the responsibilities required to engage in the utmost needed worldwide policies to oversee US wrongs.
Obama is a very bad sinner and wrong doing.

NO Black and other people together are any good because of Black man Obama.

Obama does not know what the lives of people who are not bad are like, by standing in the way of people to play foul all the time.
Obama entitles nothing but be checked as evil villain wrong doer TO BE CHECKED and nailed down--and THAT IS very bad US.
Obama has poor taste as the wrongful man on earth from US.
John_Schuylkill County_Pa

United States

#289313 Aug 2, 2013
gp org wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying there is nothing phony about the Clinton's?
LOL
==========
PREWAR INTELLIGENCE / Insulating Bush
http://tinyurl.com/qda9q March 30, 2006
Karl Rove, President Bush's chief political adviser, cautioned other White House aides in the summer of 2003 that Bush's 2004 re-election prospects would be severely damaged if it was publicly disclosed that he had been personally warned that a key rationale for going to war had been challenged within the administration. Rove expressed his concerns shortly after an informal review of classified government records by then-Deputy National Security Adviser Stephen J. Hadley determined that Bush had been specifically advised that claims he later made in his 2003 State of the Union address -- that Iraq was procuring high-strength aluminum tubes to build a nuclear weapon -- might not be true, according to government records and interviews.
Hadley was particularly concerned that the public might learn of a classified one-page summary of a National Intelligence Estimate, specifically written for Bush in October 2002. The summary said that although "most agencies judge" that the aluminum tubes were "related to a uranium enrichment effort," the State Department's Bureau of Intelligence and Research and the Energy Department's intelligence branch "believe that the tubes more likely are intended for conventional weapons."
Three months after receiving that assessment, the president stated without qualification in his January 28, 2003, State of the Union address: "The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa. Our intelligence sources tell us that he has attempted to purchase high-strength aluminum tubes suitable for nuclear weapons production."
http://news.nationaljournal.com/articles/0330...
i guess you can say that the Clinton Democrats had George Bush and me convinced that there were weapons of mass destruction

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rumsfeld: Obama made right move on bin Laden raid (May '11) 15 hr Never Forget 20
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) 15 hr Never Forget 71
News Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) Jun 24 Romneycare killed... 14
make USD now Jun 23 Vincent 1
News Trump to LGBT community: I'm a 'real friend' Jun 17 RayGones dead GOP 96
News Shooters sometimes exploit weapons laws Jun 16 Faylinn 4
News "Islamic Refugee" With Gas Pipeline Plans Arres... Jun 15 too much 2
More from around the web