'The War Is Not Over'

'The War Is Not Over'

There are 276626 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Sep 12, 2006, titled 'The War Is Not Over'. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

GP org

Brooklyn, NY

#289325 Aug 4, 2013
ABs wrote:
I wonder where my conspiracista comrade of 9 11 has disappeared to...planning on how to remove infidels from muslim lands I suppose? Or perhaps tying to figure out how much effort it takes to paint on nanothermite without being noticed...
Our friend went back to his native India.

He has been shooting blanks and has to go get more ammo.

I will turn him on to a Russian General who agrees with him.

LOL

Be well ABs.

==========

Axis for Peace General Ivashov:“International terrorism does not exist”
by General Leonid Ivashov / http://tinyurl.com/a3ymn / 17 January 2006
General Leonid Ivashov was the Chief of Staff of the Russian armed forces when the September 11, 2001, attacks took place. This military man, who lived the events from the inside, offers an analysis which is very different to that of his American colleagues. As he did during the Axis for Peace 2005 conference, he now explains that international terrorism does not exist and that the September 11 attacks were the result of a set-up. What we are seeing is a manipulation by the big powers; this terrorism would not exist without them. He affirms that, instead of faking a “world war on terror”, the best way to reduce that kind of attacks is through respect for international law and peaceful cooperation among countries and their citizens.
http://www.voltairenet.org/article133909.html...
henry

Germany

#289326 Aug 5, 2013
JBH wrote:
++++++++=
Will China's economy crash?
By Michael Pettis, Special to CNN
updated 7:47 AM EDT, Mon July 29, 2013
Should we be concerned about China?
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Michael Pettis: Some experts think that China's economy is in big trouble
Pettis: Most likely, China's growth rate will decline in the coming years
He says the country needs to shift from investment to consumption model
Pettis: If China recalibrates its economy in the right way, everyone will benefit
Editor's note: Michael Pettis is a professor of finance at Peking University, a senior associate at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and author of "The Great Rebalancing" (Princeton University Press).
+++++++==
Related to the above, all along just a couples of months ago, you were told China's economy will fall sooner or faster than ever.
Its economy uprising is basically using your money to buy theirs, where US-that-Bush (who is still wanted by the world as a definite War Criminal very badly) started that by promoting that China to pose to this world with lots of problems, especially to US people, and US Obama could not do anything about it. Look at what US right now is as it is a gangland of tyrant police state beyond hacking.
Look at what Iraq is now with lots of daily big bombings, when to this time, no wonder the stupidity of Bush said history would vindicate him because stupidity has no limit.
Not necessarily the whole world will fall, and still other economies will grow, like Russia's, India's and some Latin American countries', including even South and North Korea's and some others'.
That person Bush has been wrong in everything, including making the man-made hysteria of Axis-of-evil.
Despite US economic professors have won Nobel Prize in Economics, they are the ones who are still confused.
They are fools BECAUSE NO ONE CAN SAVE IT.
As Long as we have capitalism there will be wars at least. In the nuclear Age we will have always the thread of a world wide Inferno. As long as we have hundreds of AKWs the whole world is endangered with out a nuclear war to be die out as a human race. The forecast about is quite easy to realise.
henry

Germany

#289327 Aug 5, 2013
JBH wrote:
++++++++=
Will China's economy crash?
By Michael Pettis, Special to CNN
updated 7:47 AM EDT, Mon July 29, 2013
Should we be concerned about China?
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Michael Pettis: Some experts think that China's economy is in big trouble
Pettis: Most likely, China's growth rate will decline in the coming years
He says the country needs to shift from investment to consumption model
Pettis: If China recalibrates its economy in the right way, everyone will benefit
Editor's note: Michael Pettis is a professor of finance at Peking University, a senior associate at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and author of "The Great Rebalancing" (Princeton University Press).
+++++++==
Related to the above, all along just a couples of months ago, you were told China's economy will fall sooner or faster than ever.
Its economy uprising is basically using your money to buy theirs, where US-that-Bush (who is still wanted by the world as a definite War Criminal very badly) started that by promoting that China to pose to this world with lots of problems, especially to US people, and US Obama could not do anything about it. Look at what US right now is as it is a gangland of tyrant police state beyond hacking.
Look at what Iraq is now with lots of daily big bombings, when to this time, no wonder the stupidity of Bush said history would vindicate him because stupidity has no limit.
Not necessarily the whole world will fall, and still other economies will grow, like Russia's, India's and some Latin American countries', including even South and North Korea's and some others'.
That person Bush has been wrong in everything, including making the man-made hysteria of Axis-of-evil.
Despite US economic professors have won Nobel Prize in Economics, they are the ones who are still confused.
They are fools BECAUSE NO ONE CAN SAVE IT.
Of course not capitalist economy is a suicide Society
spocko

Oakland, CA

#289328 Aug 5, 2013
With the Israel-Palestinian peace talks Washington acts like a matchmaker . . . between rapist and victim. The art of US diplomacy in the Middle East is evidently to give Israel a carte blanche to do whatever it likes with regard to trampling on Palestinian rights and lives.
ABs

Atlanta, GA

#289329 Aug 5, 2013
spocko wrote:
With the Israel-Palestinian peace talks Washington acts like a matchmaker ... between rapist and victim. The art of US diplomacy in the Middle East is evidently to give Israel a carte blanche to do whatever it likes with regard to trampling on Palestinian rights and lives.
Dammmmmm democrats....and just when you thought we were going to have some of that change thingy...can't trust them half whites for sh*t...
Very Sad

Cambridge, Canada

#289330 Aug 6, 2013
The Bengazi attack is so hush hush, because Obama Is so embarrassed by the truth and believe me it is a cover up of all cover ups.
The word is that the ambassador was raped, tortured and dragged through the streets of Bengazi that the Public would be to traumitized to deal with it. This is not half of it. The administration was in the midst of shipping Libyan Russian armaments overland, the turks by the boat load, there is so much going on that it is a mess.
John_Schuylkill County_Pa

United States

#289331 Aug 6, 2013
Very Sad wrote:
The Bengazi attack is so hush hush, because Obama Is so embarrassed by the truth and believe me it is a cover up of all cover ups.
The word is that the ambassador was raped, tortured and dragged through the streets of Bengazi that the Public would be to traumitized to deal with it. This is not half of it. The administration was in the midst of shipping Libyan Russian armaments overland, the turks by the boat load, there is so much going on that it is a mess.
the sucker that made the video is still in jail
Corky46

Orlando, FL

#289332 Aug 6, 2013
Very Sad wrote:
If you know about the Russia arms shipment, then you must be in danger.

You are very brave to let the free world know.
MUQ

Delhi, India

#289333 Aug 6, 2013
ABs wrote:
I wonder where my conspiracista comrade of 9 11 has disappeared to...planning on how to remove infidels from muslim lands I suppose? Or perhaps tying to figure out how much effort it takes to paint on nanothermite without being noticed...
I am currently on vacation in India and do not have much time to serf net, but I keep in touch and you have not commented on my last post, so he ball is still in your court.

If you have no comments, say so and I will post my next installment on that report about WTC fall on 9/11..
ABs

Oxford, GA

#289334 Aug 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am currently on vacation in India and do not have much time to serf net, but I keep in touch and you have not commented on my last post, so he ball is still in your court.
If you have no comments, say so and I will post my next installment on that report about WTC fall on 9/11..
Well good for you...back home for the holidays, eh? Please ask your daddy how it is possible for the moon to split and ask if it is feasible to make a 1/100th scale model of the moon and see if It can split in half and rejoin......but only while one person is watching for me, will you?

I did respond and waiting on you, here it is again...Comrade, What chemical test results would you expect to get out of a debris sample that conceivably contains exposure to the following elements:
Red oxide primer, carbozinc CZ-11, aluminum channel for cubicle walls, linoleum, tile, paper, black iron pipe, copper water lines, copper and aluminum tinned electrical components, Carbogaurd 853 topcoat, Sherwin Williams WB-3 firecoat, gypsum, fireboard, rubber, plastic, grout, conduit, aluminum cable tray...to name a few? Please try to think like an engineer, not a blind mouse...

While you are at it, what kind of access would one have to have to be able to install nanothermite paint to the key load bearing columns and beams of 8 buildings and not be noticed by anyone? Jones is an idiot and you are to if you sent any donations his way...

P.S...things getting hairy again in the lands of sand and islam, you may want to stay in India as long as you can...but have a great vacation comrade...and please avoid the explosive clothing jihadi stores...
GP org

Brooklyn, NY

#289335 Aug 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ how could September 11, 2001 be an inside job when it was warned about years before?

==========

1999 Report Warned Of Suicide Hijackings
May 17, 2002 / http://tinyurl.com/lvz5d5b
(CBS) Two years before the Sept. 11 attacks, an analysis prepared for U.S. intelligence warned that Osama bin Laden's terrorists could hijack an airliner and fly it into government buildings like the Pentagon.

"Suicide bomber(s) belonging to al Qaeda's Martyrdom Battalion could crash-land an aircraft packed with high explosives (C-4 and semtex) into the Pentagon, the headquarters of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or the White House," the September 1999 report said.

The Bush administration has asserted that no one in government had envisioned a suicide hijacking before it happened.

"Had I know that the enemy was going to use airplanes to kill on that fateful morning, I would have done everything in my power to protect the American people," Mr. Bush told U.S. Air Force Academy football team members who were visiting the White House on Friday. It was his first public comment on revelations this week that he was told Aug. 6 that bin Laden wanted to hijack planes.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washdc/20...

==========

Joint Chiefs Aircraft Hijackings / June 2001
AIRCRAFT PIRACY (HIJACKING) AND DESTRUCTION OF DERELICT
AIRBORNE OBJECTS / https://www.hsdl.org/...

Sunbury, PA

#289337 Aug 6, 2013
GP org wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ how could September 11, 2001 be an inside job when it was warned about years before?
==========
1999 Report Warned Of Suicide Hijackings
May 17, 2002 / http://tinyurl.com/lvz5d5b
(CBS) Two years before the Sept. 11 attacks, an analysis prepared for U.S. intelligence warned that Osama bin Laden's terrorists could hijack an airliner and fly it into government buildings like the Pentagon.
"Suicide bomber(s) belonging to al Qaeda's Martyrdom Battalion could crash-land an aircraft packed with high explosives (C-4 and semtex) into the Pentagon, the headquarters of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or the White House," the September 1999 report said.
The Bush administration has asserted that no one in government had envisioned a suicide hijacking before it happened.
"Had I know that the enemy was going to use airplanes to kill on that fateful morning, I would have done everything in my power to protect the American people," Mr. Bush told U.S. Air Force Academy football team members who were visiting the White House on Friday. It was his first public comment on revelations this week that he was told Aug. 6 that bin Laden wanted to hijack planes.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washdc/20...
==========
AIRBORNE OBJECTS / https://www.hsdl.org/...
Educated people don't have common sense

Sunbury, PA

#289338 Aug 6, 2013
Obama just paid homage to Hollywood by appearing on the Jay Leno show. you would think that they show their support for the President's policies. They all have money. Hollywood people should all be driving around in Chevy Volts.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#289339 Aug 7, 2013
It is a world of diversities.
It is ridiculous to say to Russia to do whatever related to LGBT in the Sochi Olympics.

NO conference of G-8, G-20 would make sense to deal with issues of gay marriage, abortion, etc., TO SAY that every country must be alike on these issues because the planet is the policy of diversities.

Just US having gay marriage by even shuffling out willing of coalition in Iraq, does not mean it has to say to Russia to do the same.

Each country has its own policy regarding gay marriage and other matters, which might mean such countries' attempt to do so could be a violation.

People have different ideology, value, beliefs, cultures and so on worldwide, that no people have to agree but can endorse AS WELL AS THEY LIKE IT.

PEOPLE MUST RESPECT THE VALUE OF DIFFERENT POLICIES OF OTHER COUNTRIES, INCLUDING RUSSIA HAVING ON HAVING NO GAY MARRIAGE.

REGARDING SOCHI OLYMPICS, no One can use gay stands to get mixed up on calling , as if is to make the whole world to make other countries' policies to have gay marriage with no eligibility of votes.

HOWEVER, SOCHI OLYMPICS should TREAT ALL PEOPLE AS EQUAL, regardless if they are gay or not, during Olympic competition period. No one is required to tell him/her as being gay. Yet if one is disclosed being gay, he/she would be treated as equal, and won't be subject to fines and penalties, for there is not to be the voicing of Russia should be doing what about gays because it is just a sports game competition and none of others' business.
The only arena if they want to do is to take it to G-20, or G-8 meetings, go from there, which may also or may not be rejected. Still, nobody gets his/her own way in a world of policy of diversities, even they come up with willing of the coalition on gay stands as that is really too odd.

It has to remind people that it is the focus of sports games competition, while it is definitely not the destination of gay camp or resort.
Stable and rational people must understand this --do not make ridiculous and illogical gambits of useless view to stand in the way of the International Olympic spirits for all the needs of global public.
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

#289340 Aug 7, 2013
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>Educated people don't have common sense
I do not subscribe to that point of view John my friend.

People in general are gullible for the most part.

Educated or uneducated they are still predisposed one way or the other way.

For example, Republicans are good and Democrats are bad, or vice versa.

Common sense tells me, like it tells you, 9/11/01 was not an inside job.

Too Many Warnings coming from too many different sources worldwide.

Terrorism can strike at any time and in any country because terrorism is a tactic used.

http://www.idsa.in/idsastrategiccomments/Terr...

youtubeNews

AOL

#289341 Aug 7, 2013

ISRAEL to give POPE "Custody" of Temple Mount --

http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8

Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

#289342 Aug 7, 2013
Obama just paid homage to Hollywood by appearing on the Jay Leno show. you would think that they show their support for the President's policies. They all have money. Hollywood people should all be driving around in Chevy Volts.
Excellent post.

The Democrats serve the elites on their side including Wall Street.

The Republicans serve the elites on their side including Wall Street.

AND MAIN STREET PAYS THE PRICE!

Look what just happened not long ago with Obama and the Republican House.

Republican NASCAR benefited and Democratic Hollywood benefited while average Americans paid more in FICA taxes.

That is the trade off both parties use.
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

#289343 Aug 7, 2013
Pepe Escobar: On Al-Zawahiri's video (1 of 2) December 30, 2007
Benazir Bhutto was assassinated one week after this video
http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php...

Pepe Escobar: On Al-Zawahiri's video (2 of 2) December 31, 2007
Benazir Bhutto was assassinated one week after this video
http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php...
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

#289344 Aug 7, 2013
Report cites warnings before 9/11http://tinyurl.com/yq882r September 19, 2002
WASHINGTON (CNN)-- U.S. intelligence officials had several warnings that terrorists might attack the United States on its home soil -- even using airplanes as weapons -- well before the September 11, 2001 attacks, two congressional committees said in a report released Wednesday.

In 1998, U.S. intelligence had information that a group of unidentified Arabs planned to fly an explosives-laden airplane into the World Trade Center, according to a joint inquiry of the House and Senate intelligence committees.

"The FBI's New York office took no action on the information," it said.
Another alert came just a month before the attacks, the report said, when the CIA sent a message to the FAA warning of a possible hijacking "or an act of sabotage against a commercial airliner." The information was linked to a group of Pakistanis based in South America http://archives.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/09/1...

AIRBORNE OBJECTS /

https://www.hsdl.org/...
ABs

Aiken, SC

#289346 Aug 7, 2013
That half white bahstahd sure knows how to use drones over another country's airspace though! GWB the great has NOTHING on Obumble's drone murder policies...gotta love that part about Obumble the neocon...the only good tewwwwowist is a dead tewwowist, as GW would say...

Al-Qaeda wasn't just planning a one-off suicide bombing of the usual variety—it was close to pulling the trigger on a highly coordinated operation in Yemen that involved blowing up pipelines and taking control of key port cities, reports the BBC. The news service also says US special operations forces are preparing to launch "strike operations" in Yemen, which would mark a significant increase from their typical role in providing training. The US yesterday warned citizens to get out of the country.

Meanwhile, the US launched another drone attack in Yemen today, this time killing six suspected militants traveling in two cars, reports Reuters. It's the fifth such attack in less than two weeks. The strikes are directly related to the newly uncovered al-Qaeda plot, though it's unclear whether any high-profile targets have been hit, reports the Washington Post.“It’s too early to tell whether we’ve actually disrupted anything,” a senior US official tells the newspaper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gov: Removing Confederate statues like losing 9... 1 hr Ted Haggard s Mas... 114
News Trump signs resolution condemning hate groups h... Sun DonaldMcDumpfHeil... 81
News Trump considering more hawkish approach to Iran... Sep 12 Trump is a joke 2
News US commemorates 9/11; thousands expected at gro... Sep 11 Jeff Brightone 2
News China and Pakistan take swipes at Trump's Afgha... Sep 8 Jeff Brightone 2
News End the 'big wink' in US-Middle East foreign po... Aug 25 Yidfellas v USA 4
News Durand line serves as a line of hate: Karzai (Feb '06) Aug 24 Afghan Prince 3,943
More from around the web