'The War Is Not Over'

Full story: Los Angeles Times

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept.

Comments (Page 13,713)

Showing posts 274,241 - 274,260 of276,387
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

I wonder what happened to our friend ABs? Who was going to discuss events of 9/11 leading to the collapse of WTC-1, 2 and WTC-7.

I hope, he has not lost interest in the topic, they usually do after a couple of exchanges.

They do not want to face the truth of 9/11, well most of them any way.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

PATRIOTS VS TYRANTS: The Worldwide Banker Dictatorship

Harley Schlanger, historian and national Spokesperson for Larouchepac.com joins us to discuss the progress in reimplementing the 1933 Glass-Steagall Act in the United States. Harley reminds us that the very history of these United States is the never-ending fight between lovers of liberty and the tyrants who want to destroy it. We must tie down the Banksters and prevent further crimes against humanity, or live under a global banking government with no checks and no balances. Our choice is clear...

Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/patriots-vs-ty...
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Patriot wrote:
PATRIOTS VS TYRANTS: The Worldwide Banker Dictatorship
Harley Schlanger, historian and national Spokesperson for Larouchepac.com joins us to discuss the progress in reimplementing the 1933 Glass-Steagall Act in the United States. Harley reminds us that the very history of these United States is the never-ending fight between lovers of liberty and the tyrants who want to destroy it. We must tie down the Banksters and prevent further crimes against humanity, or live under a global banking government with no checks and no balances. Our choice is clear...
Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/patriots-vs-ty...
many us Americans are clueless what really is going on , as Gramm-Leech-Bliley Act an obnoxious piece of legislation passed that ruined our US economy and the world economies.
ABs

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

MUQ wrote:
I wonder what happened to our friend ABs? Who was going to discuss events of 9/11 leading to the collapse of WTC-1, 2 and WTC-7.
I hope, he has not lost interest in the topic, they usually do after a couple of exchanges.
They do not want to face the truth of 9/11, well most of them any way.
I am still hurt that you accused me of premature e-post-alation... WWMD? Time to apologize isn't it comrade?

While you are checking with your mullah to see if it is allowed for a pure islamist to apologize to a non-muslim perhaps you can ask him why do you suppose it is that over a decade later STILL NO ONE HAS COME OUT with proof of a conspiracy? How can so many people be in on this and yet not a peep? How long did it take for the truth about the death of Elvis to come out? Or that muhammid TOOK a nine year old for his bride....or that Bill Clinton actually DID have sexual relations? Eventually the truth always comes out...so out of the hundreds, possibly thousands if you include the folks that had to prep the buildings for demolition, that had to play along with a government cover up of 9-11...not a SINGLE person speaks out? None, nada, zip, zilda...not a single insider...please help me understand that, comrade...but of course, not until you apologize...I have a reputation to upkeep...don't want that premature thingy spreading...for christ sake
ABs

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

uidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>many us Americans are clueless what really is going on , as Gramm-Leech-Bliley Act an obnoxious piece of legislation passed that ruined our US economy and the world economies.
How do you feel about the Dodd-Frank-furter screwing we took as well? If you are going to talk dominoes, should start at the first one...
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

News you will not see or hear on CNN and FOX News

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

America's War on Islam 2.0

By Stephen Lendman

(Contd.)

“We read headlines, you know, block letters across the front page of the USA Today, the day afterwards,“Terror Has Returned.”

“This idea that the United States has not seen a terrorist attack since 9/11. This is a unique event right now.”
On April 19, Media Matters headlined “Boston And The Right-Wing Media’s Collapse,” saying:

Glenn Beck’s web site (The Blaze) got it wrong saying a Saudi national student was “absolutely involved.” He called him a “dirt bag, possibly the ringleader.”

Fox News host Sean Hannity claimed he previously was “involved with a terrorist or terror activity.”

Media Matters said “too many players opted to just make stuff up. Prompting witch hunts, they cast innocents as would-be killers and then couldn’t be bothered with apologies.”
Murdoch’s New York Post “seemed committed to getting as many stories wrong about the Boston attack as possible.”

Before an arrest was made, CNN’s breaking news headlined “Sources: Arrest made in bombings case.” Reporter John King erroneously called him “dark-skinned.”
NAACP President Benjamin Todd Jealous responded, saying:

“Our concern is that CNN used an overly broad, unhelpful and potentially racially inflammatory categorization to describe the potential suspect. History teaches us that too often people of color are unfairly targeted in the aftermath of acts of terrorism.”

Post-Boston bombings, media misreporting was deplorable. It didn’t surprise.“Rush to misjudgment” is commonplace. Washington Post editors headlined “In pursuit of terrorists.”

Official reports were accepted as fact. The Tsarnaev brothers were blamed. A Chechen “extremist,”“Al Qaeda” or other “foreign group” connection was suggested.

“Much as some in Washington might wish it, the war against terrorism is not over….The Tszrnaevs….may have intended more mayhem: They were reportedly carrying more bombs when they were cornered Thursday.”

Note: Media misreporting said at least older brother Tamerlan wore an explosives vest. Photos of his body showed him riddled with bullets and shrapnel head to toe. All limbs were intact. He wasn’t blown to pieces.

New York Post editors headlined “The unfinished war,” saying:

“….These have been scary days.(It was) chilling to see how successfully the suspects, Chechen Muslim immigrants, were – not just in allegedly killing people, but in instilling widespread fear, especially in the Northeast.”

“The week served as a painful reminder that this nation remains in an ongoing fight against terror – and that the homeland is still vulnerable.”
“The war on terror isn’t over. Alas, far from it.”

Boston Globe editors headlined “Boston after the bombings: a show of character,” saying:

“(L)aw-enforcement officials and political leaders….put aside turf wars and expressions of egotism to focus on the killers….”

“….Boston’s character needs no further validation. The city is strong, and getting stronger.”

Chicago Tribune editors headlined “Accomplishing….nothing,” saying:

“….Boston bombing suspects (may) have had no motivation more complex than joyful cruelty.”

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Contd.

“This level of preparation, though, suggests that they had some motive more sophisticated than merely marauding through the lives of innocents.”

“The Boston massacre no doubt will help authorities worldwide rethink security preparations for mass events.”

Numerous print and broadcast reports highlighted a Chechen Muslim connection. The New York Times was typical headlining “Boston Attacks Turn Spotlight on Troubled Region of Chechnya,” saying:

Possible motivations of both brothers aren’t yet known, said The Times.“Yet, with at least one brother talking of Chechen nationalism on the Internet, their reported involvement in the marathon attack throws a spotlight on one of the darkest corners of nationalist and Islamic militancy….”

“Whether the Boston bombing was tied to it is still unclear, but a generation of young Chechen men have never known a peaceful homeland (and have had) difficulties finding a place abroad.”

America’s war on terror continues. Perhaps last week’s Boston bombings advanced it. Muslims remain America’s enemy of choice. Expect Obama and Congress to take full advantage. Expect the worst of times to follow.

Note:

Stephen Lendman lives in Chicago. He can be reached at lendmanstephen@sbcglobal.net. His new book is titled “Banker Occupation: Waging Financial War on Humanity.” http://www.claritypress.com/LendmanII.html Visit his blog site at sjlendman.blogspot.com . Listen to cutting-edge discussions with distinguished guests on the Progressive Radio News Hour on the Progressive Radio Network. It airs Fridays at 10AM US Central time and Saturdays and Sundays at noon. All programs are archived for easy listening. http://www.progressiveradionetwork.com/the-pr... - http://www.dailycensored.com/americas-war-on-...
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

UidiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Emma Goldman, America feminist
k
The people are urged to be patriotic ... by sacrificing their own children. Patriotism requires allegience to the flag, which means obedience and readiness to kill father, mother, brother, sister.
Like the former German Emperor William II.: If I order you have to shoot at your relatives!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

AB s wrote:
I am still hurt that you accused me of premature e-post-alation... WWMD? Time to apologize isn't it comrade?

While you are checking with your mullah to see if it is allowed for a pure islamist to apologize to a non-muslim perhaps you can ask him why do you suppose it is that over a decade later STILL NO ONE HAS COME OUT with proof of a conspiracy?

How can so many people be in on this and yet not a peep? How long did it take for the truth about the death of Elvis to come out? Or that muhammid TOOK a nine year old for his bride....or that Bill Clinton actually DID have sexual relations? Eventually the truth always comes out...so out of the hundreds, possibly thousands if you include the folks that had to prep the buildings for demolition, that had to play along with a government cover up of 9-11...not a SINGLE person speaks out? None, nada, zip, zilda...not a single insider...please help me understand that, comrade...but of course, not until you apologize...I have a reputation to upkeep...don't want that premature thingy spreading...for christ sake
Ans.

What sort of "evasive" response is that?

Doubt of Conspiracy arises when the official answers are not straightforward and they leave "big gaping holes" in it.

I have explained many "gaping holes" in the Hijacking Episode itself. And you did not provide any "Logical answers" to any of them.

The same is with the actual fall of WTC Towers. They cannot fall in that way, just because a "Lucky strike" by Jets.

They "Had to fall" because the whole operation was planned.

And what is this "condition" that conspirators should come forward and say "We were part of conspiracy"? There were only "Few Key persons" that knew exactly what was happening, others might not even be aware.

Boy, you need growing up!!
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the former German Emperor William II.: If I order you have to shoot at your relatives!
Many sons have killed their fathers to grab the throne, many fathers have killed their sons to continue to occupy the throne....murder of relatives is "common business" for those in "Throne business".

We as common people seem outraged by such incidents. Then there are sadists amongst ruling class, who "love" to see their subordinates continue the same game.

And the game continues even now, Our so called democratically elected presidents and Prime Ministers, order extra judicial killing of so many people.

It is law of jungle in Power Business.
Lawrence of Arabia

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

the world will be peace if the extremist wahabis are wiped out.befriending USA and called them kaffir at their back.
Lawrence of Arabia

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
19 terrorist with box cutters.
$Trillions and $Trillions spent in return.
========
Why We Fight
http://tinyurl.com/bn73v
http://www.sonyclassics.com/whywefight/main.h...
We must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. Today the real test of power is not capacity to make war but capacity to prevent it. The guns and the bombs, the rockets and the warships, are all symbols of human failure. History teaches that war begins when governments believe the price of aggression is cheap.
Dwight D. Eisenhower
--------
Iraq/Military-Industrial Complex/The Ruling Class
http://tinyurl.com/28ubsjy
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
more conflicts more arms sales more money!they love to make money out of the blood.
Pdamerica org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Lawrence of Arabia wrote:
<quoted text>
more conflicts more arms sales more money!they love to make money out of the blood.
100% correct and both parties partake in it.
newsphotos

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Revelation's FALSE PROPHET ..In Plain View

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Tell me it’s a sick joke: Former U.S. Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers, the mofo who tops the list of those responsible for sabotaging the world’s economy, is lobbying to be the next chairman of the Federal Reserve. Summers was one of the key players during the Clinton years in creating the mortgage derivative bubble that ended up costing tens of millions of Americans their homes and life savings. This is the friggen genius who pushed the banking lobby’s successful effort to make the sale of unregulated bundles of mortgage securities and the phony insurance swaps, which backed them, perfectly legal and totally unmonitored. Those are the toxic bundles that the Federal Reserve is still unloading from the banks at a cost of trillions of dollars.
Summers is the very guy who should have been tarred and feathered and hang from a lamp post in the village square.
ABs

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

spocko wrote:
Tell me it’s a sick joke: Former U.S. Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers, the mofo who tops the list of those responsible for sabotaging the world’s economy, is lobbying to be the next chairman of the Federal Reserve. Summers was one of the key players during the Clinton years in creating the mortgage derivative bubble that ended up costing tens of millions of Americans their homes and life savings. This is the friggen genius who pushed the banking lobby’s successful effort to make the sale of unregulated bundles of mortgage securities and the phony insurance swaps, which backed them, perfectly legal and totally unmonitored. Those are the toxic bundles that the Federal Reserve is still unloading from the banks at a cost of trillions of dollars.
Summers is the very guy who should have been tarred and feathered and hang from a lamp post in the village square.
Tell me if this is a sick joke...WHY ARE THE PEOPLES OF COLOR IN YOUR HOME STATE ROBBING WALMARTS IN HONOR OF TRAYVON??? I see another white trucker brick party coming...
ABs

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
What sort of "evasive" response is that?
Doubt of Conspiracy arises when the official answers are not straightforward and they leave "big gaping holes" in it.
I have explained many "gaping holes" in the Hijacking Episode itself. And you did not provide any "Logical answers" to any of them.
The same is with the actual fall of WTC Towers. They cannot fall in that way, just because a "Lucky strike" by Jets.
They "Had to fall" because the whole operation was planned.
And what is this "condition" that conspirators should come forward and say "We were part of conspiracy"? There were only "Few Key persons" that knew exactly what was happening, others might not even be aware.
Evasive? moi? No way comrade...just a sesitive baby back rib loving human being...so I take it the mullah will not allow you to apologize to a non-muslim, yes? Ask your mullah WWAD...what would allah do? I am still hurt that you accused me of premature e-post-alation though...WWMD? But I understand you living in a country where you are not free to speak your mind, so we can pretend that you did the right thing and apologized for being so denegrating to your dear friend ABsy...ok? Fair enough...

But getting back to evasive why you not answer the question??? It is a simple question don't you agree? How can so many people be in on this conspiracy and yet not a peep from ANYONE? How long did it take for the truth about the death of Elvis to come out? Or that muhammid TOOK a nine year old for his bride....or that Bill Clinton actually DID have sexual relations? Eventually the truth ALWAYS comes out...so out of the hundreds, possibly thousands if you include the folks that had to prep the buildings for demolition, that had to play along with a government cover up of 9-11...not a SINGLE person speaks out? None, nada, zip, zilda...not a single insider...how do you explain that, comrade?

Did you know thaat CNN and Fox news both offered millions of dollars to anyone having any information of a cover up...and guess what? No takers, not one...
ABs

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
...And what is this "condition" that conspirators should come forward and say "We were part of conspiracy"? There were only "Few Key persons" that knew exactly what was happening, others might not even be aware.
Whether I need growing up or not has no bearing on the manpower effort required to prepare from 4 to 8 buildings for demolition...do you have any idea what is required to install these LSCs or linear shaped cutters as they are know as??? It is easier to bury your head in the sand (no pun intended) and pretend that just a few people knew about the demolition...IMPOSSIBLE...at some point you have to verify something yourself instead of just sheepling along with the truther nutz based on unsubstantiated BS...I find the fact that you are an engineer a contradiction to being a sheepl, unless of course you only do it out of hate...
ABs

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

spocko wrote:
Tell me it’s a sick joke...
Speaking of sick, I hear that the 6 women in the Trayvon Martin jury where all friends of Paula Deen...
ABs

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
...Doubt of Conspiracy arises when the official answers are not straightforward and they leave "big gaping holes" in it.
I have explained many "gaping holes" in the Hijacking Episode itself. And you did not provide any "Logical answers" to any of them...
Food for thought Comrade...For simplicity sake you are commander in chief of a country the size of the European Continent. The first plane crashes into a skyscraper, you have to ascertain if it was an accident from a drunk pilot or if it is something more sinister. You have thousands of flights in the air. While you are trying to gather information on whether the first plane was accidental or not, the second plane hits another skyscraper. Now your worse nightmare is confirmed...you order all planes to the ground immediately.

Thousands of planes are scrambling every which way and in every direction, even have them incoming from every airport in the world...in the time that it would take you or me to consume a basket of fish and chips and a pint of ale, in my case baby back ribs and a budweiser...you have to gather information from every major and minor airport in the entire EU to find out if pilots are following a pre-planned, but never invoked protocol of reporting to air control at these thousands of airports.

You wait anxiously as a few hundred, then a few hundred more, and so on...emergency land as ordered. Remember now, we're talking in the timeframe that you would enjoy a meal and a beverage. Airports throughout your nation are attempting to safely bring in more airplanes in an hour then they will safely bring in on one of their entire busiest days. You take into account that the number of civilians in flight in that timeframe is in the tens, but more likely in the hundreds of thousands.

Now Mr. Commander in Chief...you have information pouring in from every direction, Brussels, Amsterdam, Rome, Paris, London, but what about all the not so major cities? Communication at those locations may not be the most modern and sophisticated, so the information is ragged and slow at best flowing in to you.

You still have several hundred flights that you do not know if they have followed protocol, are being driven by terrorists or are merely having communication problems. There is an average of 100 passengers on each, potentially 20000 innocent civilians and NO IDEA how many are being controlled by terrorists...

What is your call! Once again take in mind all this information and all these events are taking place in a country as large as Europe and you still haven't confirmed if all the incoming fights from other countries are infiltrated with terrorists or not, and even though the pilots have been instructed to divert to other countries you still haven't received confirmation that they all are complying or have received the orders.

(Continued)...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 274,241 - 274,260 of276,387
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••