Are you saying that there were demolition explosives on every floor below where the plane hit? Now that was some really good planning and secret keeping by those few experts that were involved, and not only one building but 8...I am very impressed with their ability to keep secrets...very impressed indeed...911 Reasons why 9/11 was (probably) an inside job. PART-: 3
Free-fall collapse time of the structures
15. One of the most perplexing aspects about the collapse of the WTC structures is that they tumbled to the ground in almost free-fall time. Researchers say this is a physical impossibility.
One of the things that particularly struck me was the incredible speed in which the towers came down, said Paolo Marini, a metallurgy researcher at the Italian Center for Materials Development.
16. There was something truly inexplicable about the speed of the collapse. If we drop a weight from a height of around 400 meters, which was the height of the towers, the time it would take to reach the ground would take approximately 9 seconds.
17. David Chandler, a member of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, has created a video presentation that blows a gaping in hole in the official version of events.
18. Chandler focuses on the top 32 meters (equivalent to eight floors) of World Trade Center I, also known as the North Tower, which collapses and drops on top of the massive undamaged section below. It has been argued that the downward force of the upper section onto the lower section was what brought down the entire building into a mountain of dust and rubble.
19. Chandler tracks the rate of fall of the upper 32 meters at 64 per cent of free fall speed. In other words, once the upper structure begins to fall, the upward resistive force (that is, the undamaged section below) must be only 36 per cent of the weight of the falling section of the building, i.e. the difference in percentage (if the math seems fuzzy to some readers, you may want to find Chandler's visual models, which are easily accessible over the Internet).
20.So far, so good, says Chandler, who has a knack for making physics sound simple.But Newtons Third Law says that interaction between objects work both ways. The forces that two objects exert on each other are always equal and opposite. If the upward force acting on the falling block is 36 percent of the weight of the falling block, the downward force exerted by the falling block must be exactly the same: 36 percent of the weight of the falling block.
21.In other words, Chandlers continues,the top section of the building is exerting less force on the lower, stronger, undamaged structure than it would if it were simply sitting motionless.
Chandlers scientific conclusion:The top section of the building, whatever its condition, cannot possibly be destroying the lower section of the building. The destruction of the building must be caused by something else.
22. To summarize: Even if we accept the official explanation that fires from the jet fuel weakened the steel girders to the point that made the upper section collapse on to the bottom section, the freefall speed that is clear for all to see cannot have happened by itself; something else must have been destroying the lower floors at the same time that the upper block was coming down. The force of the smaller 8-storey section of building above was not significant enough to bring down the entire North and South Towers as it allegedly did.
Your comments Mr. AB s?
Does near freefall equal freefall in your expert opinion as a sanitation engineer?
Did moonrocks fall at freefall when moon split you think?