'The War Is Not Over'

Full story: Los Angeles Times

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept.
Comments
274,101 - 274,120 of 276,416 Comments Last updated Sunday Aug 17
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you think it would be an overreaction to kill civilians on an airliner? So the military didn't kill the civilians the terrorists killed them. Killing civilians is a terrible thing over there in the Middle East.
The terrorists did a terrible thing. They killed civilians.
We are investigating who are the terrorists.

And you gave your judgment without even hearing the arguments.

There are the Bozos that rule USA these days.
John_Schuylkill County_Pa

Tamaqua, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
We are investigating who are the terrorists.
And you gave your judgment without even hearing the arguments.
There are the Bozos that rule USA these days.
Thank Goodness for George Bush
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

<quoted text>Thank Goodness for George Bush
NSA Whistleblower: Everyone in US under virtual surveillance, all info stored, no matter the post
William Binney, whistleblower and former NSA crypto-mathematician who served in the agency for decades./ Dec 2, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/blqrtfs

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

I think they did good. Most NSA are former servicemen that are just doing a job. Don't know where they got this Snowden guy
spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
NSA Whistleblower: Everyone in US under virtual surveillance, all info stored, no matter the post
William Binney, whistleblower and former NSA crypto-mathematician who served in the agency for decades./ Dec 2, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/blqrtfs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TuET0kpHoyMXX
The privacy thing has been solved a long time ago – there is no more privacy not in our high-tech world of living our lives on-line. You want to hide your private life – no computer, no phone, no banking, cash only and move into your new cardboard home under the freeway :/
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

AB s wrote:
Things that make say...you can't fix stupid and you can't cure muslim hatred...

Look at these timelines and see if you can figure out why they didn't hit at EXACTLY THE SAME TIME...please show me that your daddy did not waste his hard earned rubles on your education, money that would have probably been better spent on your higher IQ'd sister if it weren't for Islamic oppression...

American Airlines Flight 11: Left Boston's Logan Airport at 7:59 a.m. enroute to Los Angeles with a crew of 11 and 76 passengers, not including five hijackers. The hijackers flew the plane into the North Tower of the World Trade Center at 8:46 a.m.

01. United Airlines Flight 175: Left Logan Airport at 8:14 a.m. enroute to Los Angeles with a crew of nine and 51 passengers, not including five hijackers. The hijackers flew the plane into the South Tower of the World Trade Center at 9:03 a.m.

02. American Airlines Flight 77: Left Washington Dulles International Airport in Virginia at 8:20 a.m. enroute to Los Angeles with a crew of six and 53 passengers, not including five hijackers. The hijackers flew the plane into the Pentagon at 9:37 a.m.

03. United Airlines Flight 93: Left Newark International Airport at 8:42 a.m. enroute to San Francisco, with a crew of seven and 33 passengers, not including four hijackers. As passengers attempted to subdue the hijackers, the aircraft crashed into the ground near Shanksville, Pennsylvania, at 10:03 a.m.

Media coverage was intense during the attacks and aftermath, beginning moments after the first crash into the World Trade Center

Events:

At 8:46 a.m., five hijackers crashed American Airlines Flight 11 into the World Trade Center's North Tower (1 WTC), and at 9:03 a.m., another five hijackers crashed United Airlines Flight 175 into the South Tower (2 WTC). F

Ans.

Just giving this time line “dooms you” and not me.

1. Just look at Number of Crew Members in all four flights:

11 + 6 + 9 + 6 = 32 and they had only 19 so called Hijackers!! What sort of Crew members you have on these flights. All of them went down, without raising ANY alarm!!

ONLY the “passengers” of flight 93 “fought back” and sacrificed their lives to save “another land mark” of USA.

While “every second passenger” was calling their near and dear ones, the “Brave Crews members” of all four airlines were maintaining “total Radio silence”.

What does it speaks of your “Heroic Crew members on all those four flights”?

2. When the second plane crashed at 9-03 into WTC in “full glare” of every TV camera (and every one knew that planes were being used for terrorist attacks), the flight that crashed into Pentagon was still “34 Minutes” away from the target, what those people at Pentagon were doing? Acting as shell shocked? Even though it was clear that Planes are being used as “WMD”?

3. And the UA flight 93 had “Just taken off” when the “first plane” crashed into WTC.

Any well planned terrorist attack, will not give, 60-90 minutes between first and last strike, that too in mainland USA which is equipped with “Most sophisticated Radar and Information system”.

It shows that “every one in USA” was sleeping with their pants down between 8-10 AM on Monday morning Sept. 9, 2001!!

You did not answer my questions, it would be as if “One Russian Missile hit USA at 8-46, and another at 9-03 and another at 9-37 and another at 10-03, and US army and Airforce were “gaping with their mouths open”.

And what more, not a single one was “punished for dereliction of duty”.

It paints a very sorry figure of USA and its preparedness on the eve of 9/11, 2001!!

PS:

The more you are trying to “rationalize”, events of 9/11, the “more you are sucked into hilarious situation”!!

I feel such a pity on you!!

Why not try to look at it from an unbiased eye for a change!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

<quoted text>Thank Goodness for George Bush
What a shame he was not made President for Life (USA 's life, not his life) for USA?

May be they bury you with him in the same (unmarked) grave (with a shoe as the only sign that some great personality is buried there)
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

News you will not see or hear on CNN and FOX News

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

US Envoy to UN Says Defending Israel Large Part of Her Job
Susan Rice calls safeguarding Israel’s security and legitimacy ‘crucial work’
By Times Of Israel

April 23, 2013 "Information Clearing House" -"Times Of Israel" - WASHINGTON (JTA)— Susan Rice said a major part of her work as US ambassador to the United Nations is defending Israel’s legitimacy.

“It’s a huge part of my work to the United Nations,” Rice said Sunday evening, launching this year’s Consultation on Conscience, an event for Reform movement social activists organized by the Religious Action Center.

She likened the volume of work to her efforts to coordinate Syria’s isolation and to contain violence and abuses in Sudan.

She said she often works in “lockstep” with the Israeli delegation.

“We will not rest in the crucial work of defending Israel’s security and legitimacy every day at the United Nations,” Rice said.

She said Israel’s success at the United Nations often is not reported, for instance in joining the boards of the UN Development Program and UNICEF, and in advancing development initiatives.

Rice also discussed the US role in brokering the birth of South Sudan and in monitoring continuing abuses in Sudan, and in attempting to rally other nations to isolate the Assad regime in Syria as a means of stemming the carnage in that country.

The Consultation on Conscience features workshops on social action and meetings with government figures.

In addition to Rice, this year’s attendees heard from Gene Sperling, director of the National Economic Council, and will meet Tuesday with top Republican and Democratic lawmakers in Congress.

Featured topics this year include combating genocide, immigration reform, rights of workers and gay rights.
John Paul Jones

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Fidel Castro once claimed the taking of the United States without firing a shot.....so his commie compadres set the pipeline of drugs flowing, liberals will see to it that the division of of our country will continue with the millions of spoon fed mooks basking within their paranoia and cowardness sustainded by their heavily medicated liberals or a must needed trust fund.

This country is going to hell in a handbasket.

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shame he was not made President for Life (USA 's life, not his life) for USA?
May be they bury you with him in the same (unmarked) grave (with a shoe as the only sign that some great personality is buried there)
raised 500 million dollars in private funds for his Presidential library. In time he'll be buried with honor.

Proud that he was able to duck any shoe thrower
henry

Ilmenau, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Andy wrote:
22,000,000- 23,000,000 unemployed
...and they have very often relatives too!
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

I think they did good. Most NSA are former servicemen that are just doing a job. Don't know where they got this Snowden guy
Yes and the NAZIS were just following orders.

==========

I shall give a propagandist reason for starting the war- never mind whether it is plausible or not.

The victor will not be asked afterward whether he told the truth or not.

In starting and waging a war it is not right that matters, but victory.

(Adolph Hitler 22 August 1939)

Some Iraq Analysts Felt Pressure From Cheney Visits
June 5, 2003 / http://tinyurl.com/kjcxxys
Vice President Cheney and his most senior aide made multiple trips to the CIA over the past year to question analysts studying Iraq's weapons programs and alleged links to al Qaeda, creating an environment in which some analysts felt they were being pressured to make their assessments fit with the Bush administration's policy objectives, according to senior intelligence officials.
With Cheney taking the lead in the administration last August in advocating military action against Iraq by claiming it had weapons of mass destruction, the visits by the vice president and his chief of staff, I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, "sent signals, intended or otherwise, that a certain output was desired from here," one senior agency official said yesterday.
http://www.chron.com/news/article/CIA-brass-t...
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
The privacy thing has been solved a long time ago – there is no more privacy not in our high-tech world of living our lives on-line. You want to hide your private life – no computer, no phone, no banking, cash only and move into your new cardboard home under the freeway :/
You say solved, I say preordained.

One World Order?

New World Order?

Everything that was prophesized in the Scriptures has come to fruition and materialized, except for Revelation/Armageddon.

Sincerely,

Eric Arthur Blair

----------

Revelation 13:15-18

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Cobra 69

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

in order to win the war is not only by showing them the military might but also strives to win the hearts of the people.control the border & strengthening the inner intelligence.perhaps this could work somehow.
spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

John Paul Jones wrote:
Fidel Castro once claimed the taking of the United States without firing a shot.....so his commie compadres set the pipeline of drugs flowing, liberals will see to it that the division of of our country will continue with the millions of spoon fed mooks basking within their paranoia and cowardness sustainded by their heavily medicated liberals or a must needed trust fund.
This country is going to hell in a handbasket.
Wait a minute are saying Ronald Reagan was liberal?
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

spocko wrote:
Bush's third annual Warrior 100K, a three-day mountain race on his ranch so he can show off the wounded veterans that “like me”! Asked if he felt responsible:
"Well, to a certain extent you can't help it, because had I not made decisions I made, they wouldn't have been in combat," Bush said. "On the other hand, every one of these men were volunteers. None of them are angry. They themselves don't blame anybody. And so I believe strongly that the decisions I made were the right decisions, you know? I knew going in that there were bad consequences to war. That's why, if people study my decision, they would recognize I tried to solve the problems diplomatically."
Perhaps he not received this letter yet:
http://www.alternet.org/dear-george-bush-and-...
Capitalism Needs war in order to gain superprofits.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

sentil38 wrote:
the war MUST on otherwise arm company will close
Capitalism and war are twins. War means superprofits.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

sentil38 wrote:
we muslim don't like war but the super power slap our back that's why we slap back.
super power should stop selling weapons and arms and ammo and close down the their factories.
the world will be in peace.
But only after abrogation of capitalism in the whole world.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the Quran?
Of course all religions are built on fakes, lies and so on.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Obama is more concerned about the welfare of Gitmo prisoners than the welfare of West Virginia coal miners.
What about disolving Guantanamo totally and retain it to Cuba? It is part of Cuba! This would be a very very good idea! No?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••