'The War Is Not Over'

Full story: Los Angeles Times

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept.

Comments (Page 13,697)

Showing posts 273,921 - 273,940 of276,390
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
What is truth?
JESUS spoke of Truth.
Jesus is Long dead.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right Hank...he existed as the SON of God...good call!
You are so wrong, are you sick?
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Some People should perhaps consult a doctor.
Well, you are so wrong.
henry

Bad Tennstedt, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Well isn't that disappointing...I would have thought that commie Gorby would have shot the trouble causing scientist bahstahd...
Gorbashov was not a communist but a traitor.
henry

Bad Tennstedt, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you are so wrong.
henry

Bad Tennstedt, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so wrong.
henry

Bad Tennstedt, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Well isn't that disappointing...I would have thought that commie Gorby would have shot the trouble causing scientist bahstahd...
Gorbashov is not a communist but a traitor.
henry

Bad Tennstedt, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Gorbashov is not a communist, but a traitor.
henry

Bad Tennstedt, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Gorbachov is not a communist but a traitor.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Prophecies Jesus Fulfilled
44 Prophecies Jesus Christ Fulfilled
Prophecies About Jesus
Old Testament Scripture
New Testament Fulfillment
http://christianity.about.com/od/biblefactsan...
Yes I know "Mission accomplished".
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Gorbachov is not a communist, but a traitor.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Gorbachov was not a communist but a traitor.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Gorbachov is just a traitor.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Gorbachov a traitor.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Gorbachov < traitor.
ABs

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I do not know any of them personally, I cannot answer this question.
Now the question of whether the planes were hijacked is still not proven.
Now I want to ask you, do you know that just at the time of hijacking, there was an exercise taking place in the Airport that "A plane is hijacked and it will crash into a building".
Was that a coincidence?
Really strange, is it not?
Coincidences happen all the time...who should know that better than you...I mean think about it...for EXAMPLE, what are the chances that out of the Billion or so people on the planet at the time only a couple of islamists were the ONLY people on the planet to see the moon split in half for a moment in time between 625 and 650 AD??? You have difficulty believing planes were hijacked yet buy into this fantsay....sister please!

That being said, exercises take place ALL THE TIME...right now their are exercises taking place in Iran to supress the rioters in the event of a gay pride festival breaking out...for as we know there are no gay people in Iran...

And South Korea just had exercises in the event of a nuclear attack from North Korea...so not sure what your point is. Exercises take place everyday...next question please...
ABs

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

MUQ wrote:
News you will not see or hear on CNN and FOX News
Still waiting comrade, your turn to answer question...why do you think that KSM and UBL are liars?
Therealnews com

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is Long dead.
Nope, He still Lives.
Therealnews com

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

David Brooks, Tom Friedman, Bill Keller Wish Snowden Had Just Followed Orders / By Norman Solomon /
Edward Snowden’s disclosures, the New York Times reported on Sunday,“have renewed a longstanding concern: that young Internet aficionados whose skills the agencies need for counterterrorism and cyberdefense sometimes bring an anti-authority spirit that does not fit the security bureaucracy.”
Agencies like the NSA and CIA -- and private contractors like Booz Allen -- can’t be sure that all employees will obey the rules without interference from their own idealism. This is a basic dilemma for the warfare/surveillance state, which must hire and retain a huge pool of young talent to service the digital innards of a growing Big Brother.
With private firms scrambling to recruit workers for top-secret government contracts, the current situation was foreshadowed by novelist John Hersey in his 1960 book The Child Buyer. When the vice president of a contractor named United Lymphomilloid,“in charge of materials procurement,” goes shopping for a very bright ten-year-old, he explains that “my duties have an extremely high national-defense rating.” And he adds:“When a commodity that you need falls in short supply, you have to get out and hustle. I buy brains.”
That’s what Booz Allen and similar outfits do. They buy brains. And obedience.
http://www.normansolomon.com/
spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

A GOPer’s Barbeque
First onto their searing grill is a slice of prime Benghazi. The meat has been marinating for nine months and is ready to pop. The Republican fabricated a conspiracy and a cover-up that four Americans died in an embassy fire caused by terrorists. Protecting the Republican eyes from all the heat being stirred up are rose-colored glasses that have kept them safe from acknowledging they have been responsible for massive funding cuts for State Department security. The glasses also protect them from remembering they weren't outraged and didn't demand impeachment when terrorists attacked seven diplomatic compounds and killed more than 30 people during the Gdub Bush administration.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 273,921 - 273,940 of276,390
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••