'The War Is Not Over'

'The War Is Not Over'

There are 276644 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Sep 12, 2006, titled 'The War Is Not Over'. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

henry

Germany

#288152 May 31, 2013
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>you can stay in Germany. Let me know when the Ruskies cut your fuel off!
Why should they??
henry

Germany

#288153 May 31, 2013
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>probably bridges that should be rebuilt instead of bridges built to nowhere
The whole US infrastructure is in ruins! Wars may bring huge profits but the US infrastructure is gone to the devil!
henry

Germany

#288154 May 31, 2013
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>you can stay in Germany. Let me know when the Ruskies cut your fuel off!
You may stay in your ruined Country!
henry

Germany

#288155 May 31, 2013
ABs wrote:
To my dear friend Hank...nuclear power everywhere...the end is near...
http://www.world-nuclear-news.org/sectionhub....
The end is near, you say it!
Pdamerica org

Milltown, NJ

#288156 May 31, 2013
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Never, never was any god. The socalled thousands of gods are just mYTHS NOTHING ELSE!
1 John 2:22
Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#288157 May 31, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, just maybe, Adam and Eve were hairy apelike humans.
I dont believe in the fairy tale of the Bible!
henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#288158 May 31, 2013
Andy wrote:
Why should they?
ABs

Aiken, SC

#288159 May 31, 2013
Todays Obumble administration moment...turning a blind eye to human rigths violations in the name of..........FISH

A new report by UK activists points to slave labor in the Thai fishing industry—whose biggest buyer happens to be the US. The Environmental Justice Foundation report, published Wednesday, cites a case of slave labor in which 15 Burmese people, paid little or nothing, were allegedly beaten and forced to work 20 hours a day for Thai fishermen. Those Burmese workers, since rescued, say they saw their countrymen murdered and tortured on Thai ships. "This is not an isolated case, but indicative of the widespread acceptance and use of modern slavery in an industry that feeds a global appetite for seafood," says an EJF rep.

For the past three years, the US State Department has placed Thailand on the Tier 2 Watch List for human trafficking. That's out of three tiers, the Christian Science Monitor reports, and a move to Tier 3—as activists are requesting—would put Thailand among the world's biggest offenders. But Thailand exported $1.8 billion in fish products to the US in 2011; the countries' strong relationship makes the odds of a downgrade slim, some experts say. This month, a top Thai official pledged improvements during a meeting with John Kerry; he asked the secretary of state not to alter Thailand's status.

So the million dollar question to Obumble's hand sleceted John Kerry...how many fish does it take to ignore slave labor?
henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#288160 May 31, 2013
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>probably bridges that should be rebuilt instead of bridges built to nowhere
Not only bridges, the whole infrastructure is in a mess! War brings superprofits for a few billionairs but not health for the Country!
henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#288161 May 31, 2013
Andy wrote:
The whole infrastructure is in a mess!
henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#288162 May 31, 2013
Andy wrote:
The unemployment situation of the Country is in the mess too!
henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#288164 May 31, 2013
Andy wrote:
The Situation of health for the poorer Population is in no good Hands!
henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#288165 May 31, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Just fairy tales nothing else for millions of mostly uneducated peoples!
henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#288166 May 31, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Just fairy tales nothing else for mostly uneducated peoples!
henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#288167 May 31, 2013
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>Working masses can go to Detroit and clean it up
Who would pay the wages??
henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#288168 May 31, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Religious garbage!
henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#288169 May 31, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
just phantasm!
henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#288170 May 31, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Fairy tales nothing else!
henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#288171 May 31, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions of uneducated ones are cheated through liars!
Andy

Chalfont, PA

#288173 May 31, 2013
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
The unemployment situation of the Country is in the mess too!
not in the Red states. And I don't mean Commie states

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leave Gaza now, State Department warns U.S. cit... Thu Stephany McDowell 1
This is war. Daesh vs. al Qaeda Aug 24 YusufMehmet 2
News Tensions mount between Ukraine, Russia Aug 23 RUSSKI GO HOME 2
News Ukraine claims Russia smuggled new defense equi... Aug 21 George 4
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Aug 17 Tea bag suicide c... 201
News Obama: Yemen unrest won't halt drones (Jan '15) Aug 16 Lottery traitors 11
News Wikileaks Is At It Again, Proves Trump Is Right... Aug 16 Chilli J 24
More from around the web