'The War Is Not Over'

'The War Is Not Over'

There are 276645 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Sep 12, 2006, titled 'The War Is Not Over'. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287925 May 19, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
And?
The bible is full of fakes, lies and of course Errors!
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287926 May 19, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mistaken Mr. Spock.
The Garden of Eden was in Babylon which today is Iraq.
Not Africa.
Silly religious garbage!
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287927 May 19, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
And?
Just fairy tales!
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287928 May 19, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but its a lot simpler than that -- we all, and I mean all, came out of Africa long, long before the Hebs the Christs or the Mus ... you stick with your ignorance I'll stick with my open mind
Of course we came from Africa!
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287929 May 19, 2013
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>he believes in evolution and descended from monkeys
Yes, Evolution is quite right and descendance from monkeys is also corrrect!
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287930 May 19, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
And?
Fairy tales!
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287931 May 19, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
There are still miracles everyday.
God gave us the Prophets and we have not obeyed.
The devil is the prince of this world, but GOD is still in charge or there would total KAOS. Oh that word was in Get Smart. lol
The devil, "the prince of the world" (!) what a childish hoax!... and the earth a disc! Wake up! we live in the 21st cebtury!
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287932 May 19, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
There are still miracles everyday.
God gave us the Prophets and we have not obeyed.
The devil is the prince of this world, but GOD is still in charge or there would total KAOS. Oh that word was in Get Smart. lol
God "gave" nothing he is of course never existed at all!
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287933 May 19, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Your OPEN mind??? LOL talk abooot ignorance...that's a good one francis...lol
Well, ignorance is a bad Business for a man of the 21st century!
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287934 May 19, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mistaken Mr. Spock.
The Garden of Eden was in Babylon which today is Iraq.
Not Africa.
Oh, MR. Spock you are mistaken quite lot!
henry

Lugau, Germany

#287935 May 20, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
How about trying this:
Just ask JESUS to show Himself too you.
If you truly have an open mind, then pray and meditate on the scriptures and ask JESUS for guidance.
CrimeaRiver, Remember that most all of the original Apostles died horrible deaths all because they would not deny that they saw JESUS come back from the dead.
They saw HIM come back.
I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
Why for heavens sake should ever be a man revoked by his death? Billions believe that fairy tale! Never heared of science?
henry

Lugau, Germany

#287936 May 20, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you be right henry when there are Billions and Billions of people on planet earth who believe in GOD.
All they believe is in a Phantom!
henry

Lugau, Germany

#287937 May 20, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Media Now Openly Admitting The People within Our Government (obeying their globalist puppet masters) Controls The News
A trio of the illegal 'president' and globalist/NWO plant Soetoro/Obama scandals has forced the corporate media to admit its own reports are nothing more than government-controlled talking points and not the product of a free and open press.
If you have been following the news lately you’ll notice there are 3 government scandals that the media is focusing on 1) Benghazi 2) The DOJ spying on the AP reporters 3) IRS (illegal globalist banker organization) targeting of activist groups.
While each of these are truly a damning indictment of the widespread corruption in Our now gone rogue federal government, combing these three stories reveals an even bigger story which is the recurring open admission by the media that the news they report is being controlled...
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2013/05/18/media...
http://www.thehiddenevil.com/media.asp
"1984" (Orwell) is no fiction any more!
henry

Lugau, Germany

#287938 May 20, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that before or after the moon split in half?
But seriously I do have a question for both you and tinyearl...why is it that the more the world gets connected these events like seas parting, moons splitting, staffs into snakes, a few fish and a cup of water feeding thousands, etc do not happen anymore? Why is it that all these amazing events happened thousands of years ago and then mysteriously quit happening?
Well the moon split in between! God is too old now to function now any more. Luzifer didn´t wont the Job. So are the Facts!
ABs

Aiken, SC

#287939 May 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want our discussions to end?
Not at all...but once in a while you have to lighten up and not take everything so seriously, comrade, do you not agree? Even muhammid had a sense of humor so I hear...
ABs

Aiken, SC

#287940 May 20, 2013
So comrade MUQ, when you are ready to forgive someone who likes to joke around lets get back to the subject shall we?
So why is it that the more the world gets connected via the WWW these events like seas parting, moons splitting, staffs into snakes, a few fish and a cup of water feeding thousands, etc do not happen anymore?
And why is it do you suppose that all these amazing miraculous events happened thousands of years ago in ancient times and no longer happen today? Is it because there are to many witnesses with to many technological advanced recording devices nowadays? It is easy to claim moons splitting and seas parting when you know it will not show up on youtube...do you agree?
ABs

Aiken, SC

#287941 May 20, 2013
And while we are discussing Russian and US intervention in Syria I think we both agree the two giants should not make Syria the starting place for World War III...do we also agree that hezbollah should stay out of Syrian affairs as well?

Hezbollah fighters from Lebanon have taken their most prominent role yet in the Syrian civil war, fighting alongside Bashar al-Assad's forces as the military attempts to regain control of a strategic rebel-held city near the Lebanese order. Activists say at least 23 members of the Iran-backed militant group have been killed in the fight for Qusair and more than a hundred wounded, the AP reports. After days of shelling, government forces now control 60% of the city, according to state media.

The battle, which both sides describe as one of the fiercest of the war, is seen as a potential turning point because Assad is believed to consider control of Qusair key to regaining control of the north and east of Syria—or to consolidating his hold on the west, splitting the country, the New York Times reports.The involvement of Hezbollah has raised fears of a regional conflict even further, and Israel has threatened more airstrikes unless the militia is reined in, Reuters reports.
ABs

Aiken, SC

#287942 May 20, 2013
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
All they believe is in a Phantom!
Hey hank, you would have been better off arguing with Tinyearl that way back when, millions and millions believed the world was flat...and even more believed the sun revolved around the earth...
Democracynow org

Brooklyn, NY

#287943 May 20, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, I did. I also came up with a question of what the connection is with Buffet and Obumble and why Warren has bought hisself a slave....care to venture why someone who has made billions in investing in oil and energy would oppose the pipeline?
I am surprised tinyearl has not interjected with his knowledge of wall street hackism...
Democrats and Republicans are one and the same, for the most part.

They all worship at the Wall Street Altar.

Money talks, and is King in Washington DC.

Follow the money and it almost always leads to the truth.

ABs, The recent Sequester proved that only Republican NASCAR and Democratic Hollywood benefited, while American workers lost paying more in FICA taxes.

==========

Twenty-five people at the heart of the meltdown
26 January 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/bwrl8l
The worst economic turmoil since the Great Depression is not a natural phenomenon but a man-made disaster in which we all played a part. In the second part of a week-long series looking behind the slump, Guardian City editor Julia Finch picks out the individuals who have led us into the current crisis
1. Alan Greenspan, chairman of US Federal Reserve 1987- 2006 2. Mervyn King, governor of the Bank of England 3. Bill Clinton, former US president 4. Gordon Brown, prime minister 5. George W Bush, former US president 6. Senator Phil Gramm 7. Abby Cohen, Goldman Sachs chief US strategist 8. Kathleen Corbet, former CEO, Standard & Poor's 9. Hank" Greenberg, AIG insurance group 10. Andy Hornby, former HBOS boss
11. Sir Fred Goodwin, former RBS boss 12. Steve Crawshaw, former B&B boss
13. Adam Applegarth, former Northern Rock boss 14. Dick Fuld, Lehman Brothers chief executive 15. Ralph Cioffi and Matthew Tannin 16. Lewis Ranieri 17. Joseph Cassano, AIG Financial Products 18. Chuck Prince, former Citi boss 19. Angelo Mozilo, Countrywide Financial 20. Stan O'Neal, former boss of Merrill Lynch
21. Jimmy Cayne, former Bear Stearns boss 22. Christopher Dodd, chairman, Senate banking committee 23. Geir Haarde, Icelandic prime minister 24. The American public
25. John Tiner, FSA chief executive, 2003-07 26. Andrew Lahde 27. John Paulson, hedge fund boss 28. Professor Nouriel Roubini 29. Warren Buffett, billionaire investor 30. George Soros, speculator 31. Stephen Eismann, hedge fund manager 32. Meredith Whitney, Oppenheimer Securities
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2009/jan/2...

The bankruptcy barons
27 January 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/bb9fax
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2009/jan/2...
Democracynow org

Brooklyn, NY

#287944 May 20, 2013
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
"1984" (Orwell) is no fiction any more!
Eric Arthur Blair had it right, I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Egypt president welcomes return of US military aid (Apr '15) 8 hr Paleo Cons 4
News Pelosi: CIA Lied about Waterboarding (May '09) 14 hr Goldman Sachs Jew 8,493
News Rumsfeld: Obama made right move on bin Laden raid (May '11) Jun 26 Never Forget 20
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) Jun 26 Never Forget 71
News Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) Jun 24 Romneycare killed... 14
make USD now Jun 23 Vincent 1
News Trump to LGBT community: I'm a 'real friend' Jun 17 RayGones dead GOP 96
More from around the web