'The War Is Not Over'

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept. Full Story
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287556 May 1, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Hank, why is china intergrating and replacing their communist system with venture capitalism? Why is India's poverty rate down from 51 to 35% due to capitalism? Were you booted out of the the East German Kremlin when communism failed or what? What is your rationale for wanting to see a failed system work?
Capitalism in the nuclear age is the death of mankind
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287557 May 1, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Hank, why is china intergrating and replacing their communist system with venture capitalism? Why is India's poverty rate down from 51 to 35% due to capitalism? Were you booted out of the the East German Kremlin when communism failed or what? What is your rationale for wanting to see a failed system work?
In capitalism the nuclear age is the end$ of mankind!
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287558 May 1, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know communism at all?
ABs

Aiken, SC

#287559 May 1, 2013
Today's Obumble update:
The US is pretty sure someone has used chemical weapons in Syria—but it's not sure who, President Obama revealed at a White House press conference today, at which he invited reporters to ask him questions on whatever they pleased. "What we now have is evidence that chemical weapons have been used in Syria," Obama said, according to the Guardian's liveblog. "We don't know how they were used, when they were used, who used them." He said he wanted to avoid "rushing to judgment without hard effective evidence."

Obama also said that, while chemical weapon use is indeed a "game-changer," that didn't necessarily mean war. "By game-changer I mean we would have to rethink the range of options that are available to us."

Other tidbits from the press conference:

When asked about the hunger strike at Guantanamo Bay, Obama promised to try again to close the prison. "It is not a surprise to me that we've got problems in Guantanamo," he said. "I'm gonna go back at this. I'm going to reengage with Congress."
...I BELIEVE this time Frankie, how aboooot u?

Obama defended authorities for not catching all the warning signs about one of the alleged Boston Marathon bombers. "It's not like the FBI did nothing," Obama said, according to WLWT, pointing out that they both investigated and interviewed Tamerlan Tsarnaev.
...Don't sell yourself short Mr. OBumble...it IS like they did nothing...and people died because of it...

He said he was "very proud" of Jason Collins, the now openly gay NBA player, saying it was "a great thing" for gay young people "to see a role model like that." Further, "this is just one more step in the recognition that we treat everybody fairly."
Amazing...Obumble's only shining moment in this dreary press conference...congratulating a queer...wow!

Asked if he still had the "juice" to get his agenda passed, he joked, "Maybe I should just pack up and go home! As Mark Twain said, rumors of my demise might be a bit exaggerated at this point."
...What? Quit early?...oh..he was just kidding? Crap...
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287560 May 1, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide an example of where communism has worked and bettered society...if you can.
That is silly. Communism is not yet installed!
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287561 May 1, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, communism has not failed, it has not yet been installed. Capitalism in the nuclear Age is the end of mankind!
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287562 May 1, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
To some atheism is a religion and is listed as a form of religion in many publications of various religions...so if what you say is correct what is one to believe?
People can "believe" whatever their likes, but atheism is of course no Religion.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287563 May 1, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide an example of where communism has worked and bettered society...if you can.
Communism was not yet installed!
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287564 May 1, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
What a silly idea about a communism to make soothsaying!
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287565 May 1, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I am not a soothsayer! Communism has not yet come! In the nuclear age the end of mankind may come.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287566 May 1, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
To some atheism is a religion and is listed as a form of religion in many publications of various religions...so if what you say is correct what is one to believe?
Why not believe atheism is a spaghetty Monster??
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287567 May 1, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you provide an example where communism does anywhere exist??
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287568 May 1, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a soothsayer and don`t live in China nor India!
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287569 May 1, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I am not a soothsayer and communism is not yet a reality!
ABs

Aiken, SC

#287570 May 1, 2013
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a silly idea about a communism to make soothsaying!
What did CCCP stand for on the old Communist Russia olympic uniforms?
Perhaps your version of communism varies from what the USSR, East Germany or China had, by all means please share...thanks hank
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287571 May 1, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Very sorry, but communism is not yet in existence!
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287572 May 1, 2013
spocko wrote:
Uno de Mayo?.
Opening day for the public viewing of the George W. Bush Library and Museum is May 1, the day, ten years ago, that George W. Bush, flush with an aura of victory that was right up there with conquering Roman emperors such as Julius Caesar, made his now infamous landing on the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln.
Gdub landed on the carrier 30 miles off the coast of San Diego arriving in the co-pilot's seat of a Navy S-3B Viking (I’m sorry but the village idiot comes to mind). This dramatic moment on the flight deck had been choreographed to elevate his public image and to burnish the legacy of G. W. Bush as a great leader and brilliant military strategist.
With his pilot's helmet tucked under his arm, glowing with a self-congratulatory bearing, on May 1, 2003, Bush strode across the flight deck in his military airman's uniform with a “Mission Accomplished” banner waving overhead and proclaimed, "major combat operations in Iraq have ended." Oh, what a day to remember!
Unfortunately the fact remains, George W. Bush's legacy compares more aptly with another Roman emperor, Nero, who fiddled while Rome burned.
While in Office Georg Bush told us he had every day talks with god!
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287573 May 1, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
How correct you are. We have become slaves to the government. We must wake up and take back our government.
What about the few poor billionairs?
yTube

AOL

#287574 May 1, 2013

PROOF _____1.5 BIL MUSLIMS TO SHORTLY DIE

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287576 May 1, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONE True GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
Of course there is not a single god which is not a myth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 40 min cancer suxs 252
A foreign policy based on Lies and Fabrications 1 hr JemiLa 1
"Enough is enough": Pakistan-U.S. rift continues (Dec '11) 3 hr Helen8809 10
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 3 hr the holy mountain 45,957
We'll murder police, says Real IRA (Apr '11) 14 hr Lawrence James co... 216
How Sydney hostage tragedy changes Australia 16 hr HARDcoreDRILN 4
No title (Jul '07) 19 hr Ccw88 12
More from around the web