'The War Is Not Over'

'The War Is Not Over'

There are 276635 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Sep 12, 2006, titled 'The War Is Not Over'. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#287395 Apr 25, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite right my Muslim friend.
BUT, How do you know the Anti-Christ is not here?
One of the THREE BEASTS?
Something to ponder MUQ.
1. The corrupt monetary system?
2. The corrupt governments?
3. The corrupt globalism.
The Anti-Christ does not have to be a person, even though I believe he will be a person.
From what I know Anti Christ shall be a Person and not a system.

He will be a person just like Jesus Christ is a Person.

Jesus Christ shall come down to kill this Anti Christ, because no one will be able to face him and win against him.

This what Biblical Prophesies and Islamic literature conquer.

But there is no shortage of "experts" who can transform this Anti Christ, from a Person, to a Nation, to a Group, to a Philosophy and what not.

This is great curse of our system, instead of following Scriptures, we try to find "our own ideas" into them and muddle every thing.

The prophesies about rise of Anti Christ and descent of Jesus from heavens to kill him are very clear and unambiguous.

But no one knows the exact date and time when it shall happen and we do not speculate.

Allah knows best.
Henry

Chemnitz, Germany

#287396 Apr 25, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
4.& 5.
"I, the Son of Man, will come in the glory of my Father with his angels and will judge all people according to their deeds."
Matthew 16:27
"If a person is ashamed of me and my message, I, the Son of Man, will be ashamed of that person when I return in my glory and in the glory of the Father and the holy angels."
Luke 9:26
"No one knows the day or the hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows.
"When the Son of Man returns, it will be like it was in Noah's day. In those days before the flood, the people were enjoying banquets and parties and weddings right up to the time Noah entered his boat. People didn't realize what was going to happen until the flood came and swept them all away. That is the way it will be when the Son of Man comes.
"Two men will be working together in the field; one will be taken, the other left. Two women will be grinding flour at the mill; one will be taken, the other left. So be prepared, because you don't know what day your Lord is coming."
Matthew 24:36-42
In the Gospels, Jesus promises his return but names no specific time. The promise is intended to give people hope, but Jesus makes it clear that it should do more than that. It should cause us to live in such a way that constantly reflects our readiness to meet our Lord.
"The coming of the Son of Man can be compared with that of a man who left home to go on a trip. He gave each of his employees instructions about the work they were to do, and he told the gatekeeper to watch for his return. So keep a sharp lookout! For you do not know when the homeowner will return -- at evening, midnight, early dawn, or late daybreak. Don't let him find you sleeping when he arrives without warning."
Mark 13:34-36
"Watch out! Don't let me find you living in careless ease and drunkenness, and filled with the worries of this life. Don't let that day catch you unaware, as in a trap. For that day will come upon everyone living on the earth. Keep a constant watch. And pray that, if possible, you may escape these horrors and stand before the Son of Man."
Luke 21:34-36
I can tell you this directly from the Lord: We who are still living when the Lord returns will not rise to meet him ahead of those who are in their graves. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. So comfort and encourage each other with these words.
1 Thessalonians 4:15-17
You know quite well that the day of the Lord will come unexpectedly, like a thief in the night. When people are saying, "All is well; everything is peaceful and secure," then disaster will fall upon them as suddenly as a woman's birth pains begin when her child is about to be born. And there will be no escape.
1 Thessalonians 5:2-3
The Bible ends, appropriately, with both a prayer and a promise: Jesus is coming.
"See, I am coming soon, and my reward is with me, to repay all according to their deeds."
He who is the faithful witness to all these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon!"
Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!
Revelation 22:12, 20
Jesus will never come, he is dead 2000 years orso
Henry

Chemnitz, Germany

#287397 Apr 25, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 25
The Parable of the Ten Virgins
25 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. 4 The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. 5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.
6 “At midnight the cry rang out:‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’
7 “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 8 The foolish ones said to the wise,‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’
9 “‘No,’ they replied,‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’
10 “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.
11 “Later the others also came.‘Lord, Lord,’ they said,‘open the door for us!’
12 “But he replied,‘Truly I tell you, I don’t know you.’
13 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.
He will never come, he is dead 2000 years or so!
Henry

Chemnitz, Germany

#287398 Apr 25, 2013
Fabio wrote:
<quoted text>No. Simply no. He does exist and he made you.
Sorry you are just a common liar!
John_Schuylkill County_Pa

Sunbury, PA

#287399 Apr 25, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus will never come, he is dead 2000 years orso
You're ignoring part of history. "he rose again from the dead."

Sunbury, PA

#287400 Apr 25, 2013
George Bush will rise again today
Henry

Chemnitz, Germany

#287401 Apr 25, 2013
Father wrote:
Freedom is free. Man has just put a cost on freedom. As long a man and corruption exist; war will be the cost of freedom
In the capitalist society, there will always be war. The main example is the USA.
Henry

Chemnitz, Germany

#287402 Apr 25, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
4.& 5.
"I, the Son of Man, will come in the glory of my Father with his angels and will judge all people according to their deeds."
"If a person is ashamed of me and my message, I, the Son of Man, will be ashamed of that person when I return in my glory and in the glory of the Father and the holy angels."
"No one knows the day or the hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows.
"When the Son of Man returns, it will be like it was in Noah's day. In those days before the flood, the people were enjoying banquets and parties and weddings right up to the time Noah entered his boat. People didn't realize what was going to happen until the flood came and swept them all away. That is the way it will be when the Son of Man comes.
"Two men will be working together in the field; one will be taken, the other left. Two women will be grinding flour at the mill; one will be taken, the other left. So be prepared, because you don't know what day your Lord is coming."
In the Gospels, Jesus promises his return but names no specific time. The promise is intended to give people hope, but Jesus makes it clear that it should do more than that. It should cause us to live in such a way that constantly reflects our readiness to meet our Lord.
"The coming of the Son of Man can be compared with that of a man who left home to go on a trip. He gave each of his employees instructions about the work they were to do, and he told the gatekeeper to watch for his return. So keep a sharp lookout! For you do not know when the homeowner will return -- at evening, midnight, early dawn, or late daybreak. Don't let him find you sleeping when he arrives without warning."
"Watch out! Don't let me find you living in careless ease and drunkenness, and filled with the worries of this life. Don't let that day catch you unaware, as in a trap. For that day will come upon everyone living on the earth. Keep a constant watch. And pray that, if possible, you may escape these horrors and stand before the Son of Man."
I can tell you this directly from the Lord: We who are still living when the Lord returns will not rise to meet him ahead of those who are in their graves. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. So comfort and encourage each other with these words.
You know quite well that the day of the Lord will come unexpectedly, like a thief in the night. When people are saying, "All is well; everything is peaceful and secure," then disaster will fall upon them as suddenly as a woman's birth pains begin when her child is about to be born. And there will be no escape.
The Bible ends, appropriately, with both a prayer and a promise: Jesus is coming.
"See, I am coming soon, and my reward is with me, to repay all according to their deeds."
He who is the faithful witness to all these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon!"
Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!
This Jesus is dead for 2000 years or so!
Henry

Chemnitz, Germany

#287403 Apr 25, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
4.& 5.
Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!
In a nuclear inferno death will come for mankind, that is for sure!
Henry

Chemnitz, Germany

#287404 Apr 25, 2013
Fabio wrote:
<quoted text>No. Simply no. He does exist and he made you.
You are a big liar!
Henry

Chemnitz, Germany

#287405 Apr 25, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
4.& 5.
Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!
What a religious garbage!

Sunbury, PA

#287406 Apr 25, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
In the capitalist society, there will always be war. The main example is the USA.
What about the Soviet Union in Afghanistan and Chechnya?

Sunbury, PA

#287407 Apr 25, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
In a nuclear inferno death will come for mankind, that is for sure!
And if you listen to Harry Reid sequestration will prevent nuclear war and cancer cures
Therealnews com

Sayville, NY

#287409 Apr 25, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
These entities are all run by humans - the problem is us, never mind your anti-christ, it's just another stupid invention by our, seemingly, endless capacity of gullibility and stupidity!
<quoted text>
Frank, The Devil is the prince of this world, that is why we have so much trouble.

But GOD is still in control.

------

Revelation 12:3-4

The Red Dragon, Satan

3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: and behold, a great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads were seven diadems. 4 And his tail *swept away a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she gave birth he might devour her child.

==========

1 Peter 5:8

Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

----------

Revelation 12:9

9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
Therealnews com

Sayville, NY

#287410 Apr 25, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a religious garbage!
Henry, JESUS is not garbage.

John 14:6

Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me.
Therealnews com

Sayville, NY

#287411 Apr 25, 2013
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
George Bush will rise again today
John, you should love Obama and is corrupt corporate Democrats for engaging in the same crimes as Bush/Cheney.

----------

Judge Andrew Napolitano says Bush and Cheney should be prosecuted for crimes against the United States Constitution.
Lies The Government Told You
Author: Judge Andrew Napolitano / http://tinyurl.com/ykdwxlc /
Judge Andrew Napolitano has created a great book with Lies The Government Told You. He has put into writing what many of us have long suspected…our government has been lying to use for years about almost everything it has ever done. If you think our government is crooked and power hungry, you will realize just how crooked it is when you read this book. Lies The Government Told You is scary as hell to be truthful. I didn’t find a single thing that I disagreed with. It’s almost unbelievable how far our Nation has moved from the Constitution. While I don’t watch much news anymore (I find most so called “journalists” to be either too frightened or too stupid to ask real questions that actually matter) I see enough to keep up with the major stories. I was glad to see Napolitano mention the failure of the national media as well in the book. Lies The Government Told You will really open your eyes to how broken our government is, not just because it’s virtually bankrupt, but because it fails to uphold the constitution and protect the very citizens that fund it. You will also learn that the Federal Reserve isn’t a “federal” entity. It’s a private corporation that controls all our money with little or no oversight. There used to be a joke that if Alan Greenspan happened to comment how nasty a rainy day was, the stock market would drop fifty points. It doesn’t sound far-fetched when you realize how much power the Federal Reserve actually has. I wold love to see this book as required reading in any government class. It truly does open your mind to the countless ways we as citizens have failed to protect our own freedoms by allowing such actions to occur time and time again. If you can still vote for most politicians after reading this, I can only hope they have also read the book. All Americans should be both shocked and ashamed at our government for these lies. We should remember these actions the next time we vote, though another big problem is the lack of choices on the ballot. Let’s be honest, how many times have you voted for the lesser of two evils? I highly recommend this book for everyone. If millions read it and understand how far we have fallen, maybe there is still hope that we can get our government and our constitutional rights back.
http://www.bookreviewsweekly.com/lies-the-gov...

Sunbury, PA

#287413 Apr 25, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
John, you should love Obama and is corrupt corporate Democrats for engaging in the same crimes as Bush/Cheney.
----------
Judge Andrew Napolitano says Bush and Cheney should be prosecuted for crimes against the United States Constitution.
Lies The Government Told You
Author: Judge Andrew Napolitano / http://tinyurl.com/ykdwxlc /
Judge Andrew Napolitano has created a great book with Lies The Government Told You. He has put into writing what many of us have long suspected…our government has been lying to use for years about almost everything it has ever done. If you think our government is crooked and power hungry, you will realize just how crooked it is when you read this book. Lies The Government Told You is scary as hell to be truthful. I didn’t find a single thing that I disagreed with. It’s almost unbelievable how far our Nation has moved from the Constitution. While I don’t watch much news anymore (I find most so called “journalists” to be either too frightened or too stupid to ask real questions that actually matter) I see enough to keep up with the major stories. I was glad to see Napolitano mention the failure of the national media as well in the book. Lies The Government Told You will really open your eyes to how broken our government is, not just because it’s virtually bankrupt, but because it fails to uphold the constitution and protect the very citizens that fund it. You will also learn that the Federal Reserve isn’t a “federal” entity. It’s a private corporation that controls all our money with little or no oversight. There used to be a joke that if Alan Greenspan happened to comment how nasty a rainy day was, the stock market would drop fifty points. It doesn’t sound far-fetched when you realize how much power the Federal Reserve actually has. I wold love to see this book as required reading in any government class. It truly does open your mind to the countless ways we as citizens have failed to protect our own freedoms by allowing such actions to occur time and time again. If you can still vote for most politicians after reading this, I can only hope they have also read the book. All Americans should be both shocked and ashamed at our government for these lies. We should remember these actions the next time we vote, though another big problem is the lack of choices on the ballot. Let’s be honest, how many times have you voted for the lesser of two evils? I highly recommend this book for everyone. If millions read it and understand how far we have fallen, maybe there is still hope that we can get our government and our constitutional rights back.
http://www.bookreviewsweekly.com/lies-the-gov...
Why should i love Obama more than Bush? Today the printing press is running rampant. The Justice dept pulled the rug out from under the FBI interrogation of the Boston Bomber and sent in a Fed Judge, And this is how it is?

Sunbury, PA

#287414 Apr 25, 2013
It's time to stop blaming Bush. It's time to stop blaming sequestration. We need pro growth policies
spocko

Oakland, CA

#287415 Apr 25, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank, The Devil is the prince of this world, that is why we have so much trouble.
But GOD is still in control.
------
Revelation 12:3-4
The Red Dragon, Satan
3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: and behold, a great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads were seven diadems. 4 And his tail *swept away a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she gave birth he might devour her child.
==========
1 Peter 5:8
Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
----------
Revelation 12:9
9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
Which God? there are thousands of them ...
ABs

United States

#287416 Apr 25, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Which God? there are thousands of them ...
Did you forget abooot the one in the whitehouse? Thousands plus one...my preference is the great spirit...wanka

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democratic Congresswoman says Paul Ryan 'stripp... 17 hr Red Crosse 2
News WTC beam giving strength to Marion (Sep '11) Tue Ron 39
News Next 25 Articles Tue No doubt 1
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Jul 13 UAW 211
News Gadhafi: U.S. should seek peace with bin Laden (Feb '09) Jul 12 Lottery Mistress 55
News Instead of Trying to Sabotage the Trump-Putin M... Jul 11 Crazy Times 3
News Gitmo Detainees Get Russian Propaganda From U.S... Jul 10 lot 2 say about t... 1
More from around the web