'The War Is Not Over'

Full story: Los Angeles Times

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept.
Comments
272,801 - 272,820 of 276,428 Comments Last updated Yesterday
ABs

Covington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. Passive Muslims? Is that a New Term?
I am not aware of any such term in Islamic jurisprudence.
You are very naïve to even think that Ahamdiya's can bring peace to the world. They are not even Muslims. They have been declared as Non Muslims by all Islamic Scholars of our times.
2. Yes Muslims are doing what they can do for Gaza….do you think Jews and Christians are feeding them?
3. There is no difference between a Peaceful Jihad and Jihad with force. It depends on the circumstances. Muslims are now allowed to start hostilities; if the other side wants peace and peaceful terms.
4. In Islam there is no Shia and there is no Sunni. If Muslims get themselves divided, then that would be the result.
But you should do your best that they remain divided and fight with each other. Because the day they realize their mistakes, it would be really a bad day for you people.
Enjoy while you can!!
1...How dare you, comrade MUQ...how dare you belittle your muslim brothers and sisters so! Since when did allah give you and your clan the power to decide who is muslim and who is not? Please go to the Ahamdiyya webstie and tell them they are not muslim...
http://www.alislam.org/

2...If you muslims are doing ALL you can for Gazans, and there are over 1 billion of you, and you are Allah's chosen ones...all I can say is your best is NOT good enough...Gazans die as we speak, got it comrade?

3...I will not disrespect you by calling you a liar...instead I will simply say that there is a HUGE difference between peaceful jihad and jihad with force...you know this to be true but if you wish to pretend it is not so...allah forgive you, comrade...

4...Not sure who you are implying by BAD DAY FOR YOU PEOPLE, enjoy while you can...your threats don't scare me, boi! The sun and moon may vary but one fact will always remain as it has since the inception of a false religion based entirely on a false moon splitting...SUNNI HATE SHIA and SHIA HATE SUNNI more than they hate zionists...such is the cycle of muslim life...and such is your downfall...the day will never come when ALL muslims join together because to many of you are disillusioned rapists and murderers...in the name of allah of course! But I will say this about your pitiful threat of a bad day for us people...comrade MUQ...if the radicalism and hatred practiced by true ismalists like yourself is the enlightened way to the kingdom of allah, I choose hell...have a great day comrade...see you on the battlefield when you grow a pair of nads...good day sir
ABs

Covington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Spocko wrote:
Reality:
Why is it that if you take advantage of a corporate tax break you're a smart businessman, but if you take advantage of something so your kids don't go hungry, you're a moocher?

Rightwing reality:
I am the misunderstood superhero of American capitalism, single-handedly creating wealth and prosperity despite all the obstacles put in my way by employees, government and the media. I am entitled to all the rights and privileges of running an American company, but owe no loyalty to America, to workers or the taxpayer!
Why not be the one that takes advantage of the tax break? Simple, because bleeding heart take care of me because I am entitled to be cared for MOOCHERS don't pay taxes...duh....

Frankie lefty opinion = fact...I am entitled to sponging off the working class because I don't have the ambition or see the need to better myself and try to be self sufficient and a positive contributor to my american society...hey bro, can you spare a buck?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

AB s wrote:
1...How dare you, comrade MUQ...how dare you belittle your muslim brothers and sisters so! Since when did Allah give you and your clan the power to decide who is muslim and who is not? Please go to the Ahamdiyya webstie and tell them they are not muslim...
http://www.alislam.org/

2...If you muslims are doing ALL you can for Gazans, and there are over 1 billion of you, and you are Allah's chosen ones...all I can say is your best is NOT good enough...Gazans die as we speak, got it comrade?

3...I will not disrespect you by calling you a liar...instead I will simply say that there is a HUGE difference between peaceful jihad and jihad with force...you know this to be true but if you wish to pretend it is not so...allah forgive you, comrade...

4...Not sure who you are implying by BAD DAY FOR YOU PEOPLE, enjoy while you can...your threats don't scare me, boi! The sun and moon may vary but one fact will always remain as it has since the inception of a false religion based entirely on a false moon splitting...
Ans.

01. It is Quran itself, which lays down conditions who is Muslim and who is not.

Why are you pitching so much for Ahmadiya? What interest YOU have in this? Would your drones have "Ahmadiya detectors" in them?

02. We are doing what best we can and you are trying your best that no help should reach these people of Gaza. Every one can see who is making Positive contribution and who is making negative contribution.

03. Depending on situation Jihad by force or without force becomes more important. The intention should be to fight, injustice, corruption, tyranny and injustice in the land and to please Allah our Creator.

04. As I said in Quran there is no Shia and there is No Sunni. Quran calls us by a single name, which is Muslim.

Muslims got themselves divided into sects and denominations and start fighting with each other against specific teachings of Quran and sayings of prophet.

Enemies of Islam feel happy at this division and wish and try to increase this divide, because it is they who get maximum benefit when Muslims fight with each other.

All their sympathies are just superficial and all their tears are crocodile tears.

Only true Muslims weep and shed real tears for this precious loss of Muslim blood.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not be the one that takes advantage of the tax break? Simple, because bleeding heart take care of me because I am entitled to be cared for MOOCHERS don't pay taxes...duh....
Frankie lefty opinion = fact...I am entitled to sponging off the working class because I don't have the ambition or see the need to better myself and try to be self sufficient and a positive contributor to my american society...hey bro, can you spare a buck?
Sounds like your in a desperate rot why not go to school and learn something?
Spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Guns don’t kill people children kill people :-/

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2013/04/09/4-y...

If only the deputy's wife woulda had a gun to protect herself from the child. She could have used the gun to kill the girl before being shot dead.
What? You don't like me saying that? Then why do you support it when the NRA says it?
bubbub

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

youtube.com/watch... …… Excuses?
No War is not Over now USA started other Wars

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

China said on Tuesday it did not want to see chaos on the Korean peninsula after North Korea warned foreigners in South Korea to quit the country because of the risk of war.

China opposes any side taking steps to worsen the situation on the Korean peninsula, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei told reporters at a daily news briefing.

Tension has been fueled by North Korean anger over the imposition of U.N. sanctions after its last nuclear arms test in February, creating one of the worst periods of tension on the peninsula since the end of the Korean War in 1953.
ABs

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Spocko wrote:
Guns don’t kill people children kill people :-/
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2013/04/09/4-y...
If only the deputy's wife woulda had a gun to protect herself from the child. She could have used the gun to kill the girl before being shot dead.
What? You don't like me saying that? Then why do you support it when the NRA says it?
When you get thru banning guns you moron, ban knives...

More than a dozen people have been wounded in a mass stabbing at Lone Star College in Cypress, Texas, today. Police have one suspect in custody and don't believe any others are at large, the Houston Chronicle reports. Fifteen people were injured in the attack, including four in critical condition who were airlifted to hospitals. Most of the injuries were stabs or slashes to the face and neck area.

One student identified as James tells ABC 13 that he helped police capture the attacker, who he describes as a man wearing all black armed with an exacto-style knife. James says he tackled the suspect after seeing him leaving a building at a run. "I give up, I give up," the man said as he fell. The stabbings took place on a different Lone Star campus than the one where a shooting took place earlier this year.

Guns don’t kill people,knives kill people...you have the right to remain stupid...
ABs

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. It is Quran itself, which lays down conditions who is Muslim and who is not.
Why are you pitching so much for Ahmadiya? What interest YOU have in this? Would your drones have "Ahmadiya detectors" in them?
We will get to your other responses later, could not resist this one. My interest in Ahmadiya is not your concern but of all MUSLIM SECTS, this one makes the most sense...in a moving closer to allah sense...that being said, here is a story you no hear on I hate zionists tv...
An unapologetic Florida-born killer has been sentenced to two life sentences for murdering two Palestinians and attempting to kill others, reports Sky News. Jack Tytell, 40, known as the "Jewish Terrorist" in the Israeli press, shot to death a taxi driver and later a shepherd at point-blank range after moving to Israel from the US in 1997. Years later, he sent pipe bombs to a teenager and a professor at Hebrew University, and attacked a police station during a gay pride parade, reports the Jerusalem Post.

Tytell claimed to be guided by angels, and his lawyers tried to get him a more lenient term with an insanity defense. The court rejected the strategy, however. Among the reasons: Tytell said he considered killing a Palestinian child but decided against it because it was "not the American way," reports the International Business Times. A judged deemed that evidence that Tytell knew right from wrong.

Here is the million dollar question, my dear comrade MUQ...wy in the world would there be a muslim GAY PRIDE parade in Palestine?
ABs

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried but they deny access to straight predominantly white males who tend to lean toward moderate conservatism at Cal berkeley
Spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
More than a dozen people have been wounded in a mass stabbing at Lone Star College in Cypress, Texas, today. Police have one suspect in custody and don't believe any others are at large, the Houston Chronicle reports. Fifteen people were injured in the attack, including four in critical condition who were airlifted to hospitals. Most of the injuries were stabs or slashes to the face and neck area.
One student identified as James tells ABC 13 that he helped police capture the attacker, who he describes as a man wearing all black armed with an exacto-style knife. James says he tackled the suspect after seeing him leaving a building at a run. "I give up, I give up," the man said as he fell. The stabbings took place on a different Lone Star campus than the one where a shooting took place earlier this year.
Guns don’t kill people,knives kill people...you have the right to remain stupid...
ABs the accidental idiot?... LOL!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
We will get to your other responses later, could not resist this one. My interest in Ahmadiya is not your concern but of all MUSLIM SECTS, this one makes the most sense...in a moving closer to allah sense...that being said, here is a story you no hear on I hate zionists tv...
An unapologetic Florida-born killer has been sentenced to two life sentences for murdering two Palestinians and attempting to kill others, reports Sky News. Jack Tytell, 40, known as the "Jewish Terrorist" in the Israeli press, shot to death a taxi driver and later a shepherd at point-blank range after moving to Israel from the US in 1997. Years later, he sent pipe bombs to a teenager and a professor at Hebrew University, and attacked a police station during a gay pride parade, reports the Jerusalem Post.
Tytell claimed to be guided by angels, and his lawyers tried to get him a more lenient term with an insanity defense. The court rejected the strategy, however. Among the reasons: Tytell said he considered killing a Palestinian child but decided against it because it was "not the American way," reports the International Business Times. A judged deemed that evidence that Tytell knew right from wrong.
Here is the million dollar question, my dear comrade MUQ...wy in the world would there be a muslim GAY PRIDE parade in Palestine?
This is mere eyewash... a show piece to show the world "how law abiding the Jewish Govt in Isreal is".

While what they do every day to demolish homes of Palestine, to build new colonies on Arab lands, to kill and main people goes unnoticed.

You cannot judge them by one or two cases like this.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

News you will not see or hear on CNN and FOX News

"When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become
automatons." - Anaïs Nin, The Diary of Anaïs Nin, Vol. 4: 1944-1947
"Responsibility to yourself means refusing to let others do your thinking, talking,
and naming for you; it means learning to respect and use your own brains and instincts; hence, grappling with hard work." - Adrienne Rich

"The number of those who undergo the fatigue of judging for themselves is very
small indeed." - Richard Brinsley Sheridan, The Critic "There are few things more dangerous than inbred religious certainty." - Bart D. Ehrman, God's Problem: How the Bible Fails to Answer Our Most Important Question-Why We Suffer

"The opinions that are held with passion are always those for which no good ground
exists; indeed the passion is the measure of the holders lack of rational conviction.
Opinions in politics and religion are almost always held passionately." - Bertrand
Russell

"Read not to contradict and confute; nor to believe and take for granted; nor to
find talk and discourse; but to weigh and consider." - Francis Bacon, English essayist
- "Of Studies," 1625

February 13, 2013
spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
No one died ye moron, apparently the NRA hired the guy to take the heat off the gun issue ...
ABs

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is mere eyewash... a show piece to show the world "how law abiding the Jewish Govt in Isreal is".
While what they do every day to demolish homes of Palestine, to build new colonies on Arab lands, to kill and main people goes unnoticed.
You cannot judge them by one or two cases like this.
You may be right but shouldn't you at least asknowledge the good deed of justice done in this eyewash? What would Allah do?

But you did gloss over the part I was really concerned about...a GAY PRIDE parade in Palestine...according to a great shia muslim mullah of Iran there is NO SUCH THING as a gay muslim...it is forbidden...if that is the case why would palestinians of muslim influence be having a GAY PRIDE parade?
ABs

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
You first...please learn me why our lefty leanie president of peace and unity would support this? I don't think even GWB the great was this radical right...

Obama proposes shifting funds from nuclear nonproliferation to nuclear weapons

The OBUMBLE administration will propose a deep cut in funding for nuclear nonproliferation programs at the Energy Department largely so it can boost the department’s spending to modernize its stockpile of NUKULAR WEAPONS, according to government officials familiar with the proposed 2014 federal budget to be unveiled Wednesday, April 10.
The half-billion-dollar shift in spending priorities reflects an administration decision that nuclear explosives work the Energy Department performs for the military should be both accelerated and expanded. But Democrats on Capitol Hill and independent arms control groups predicted the decision will provoke controversy and a substantial budget fight this year.
Under the 2014 proposal, the Energy Department’s nuclear weapons activities funding – which includes modernization efforts for bomber-based and missile-based warheads -- would be increased roughly 7 percent, or around $500 million, above the current level of $7.227 billion for these activities.
The department’s nonproliferation programs, aimed at diminishing the security threat posed by fissile materials in other countries that can be used for nuclear weapons, would be cut by roughly 20 percent, or $460 million, below the current level of $2.45 billion, the officials said.
The new weapons-related spending would expand efforts to upgrade the W76, W88, W78, and B-61 warheads, and help fund construction of a new facility in Tennessee for processing uranium, a nuclear explosive used in these and other warheads. These programs have experienced billions of dollars in cost overruns in recent years, forcing the administration to look elsewhere in the DOE budget to find the money it needs to keep them alive.

Thats a fine message to send the world...SLASH SPENDING ON NUKULAR NON-PROLIFERATION....for....th e ........purpose ...of..........BOOST.....NUKUL AR..........W.....E.....A....P ....O....N.....s!!! Now that certainly is change I can get behind, how aboooot u francis?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be right but shouldn't you at least asknowledge the good deed of justice done in this eyewash? What would Allah do?
But you did gloss over the part I was really concerned about...a GAY PRIDE parade in Palestine...according to a great shia muslim mullah of Iran there is NO SUCH THING as a gay muslim...it is forbidden...if that is the case why would palestinians of muslim influence be having a GAY PRIDE parade?
Who told you Muslims are angels? Or Islam is what any Muslim says or does?

Islam is what is told by Quran and sayings and actions of our Prophet.

A Muslim is one who follows what is told by Quran and Prophet, not the other way round.\

So instead of wasting your time and energy, in telling what some or more Muslims are doing, you should try to learn what Quran says and what are teachings of our prophet.

In this way, you will learn about Islam and its teachings and shall tell that what this Muslim did or that Muslim said was against Islam.

That is yours and people like you's basic problem.

You judge Islam by the actions of people having Muslim sounding names, while it should be otherwise.

If some Muslim drinks Alcohol or commits adultery or deals in usury, these actions would not become Islamic, but this man is doing Non Islamic acts.

If you work on these lines, you would find out many things which present day Muslims do, which are exactly opposite to what Islam teaches.

You should criticize these Muslims and not Islam and I shall be with you.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Should cars be banned too? jeeze

As bars were closing around 2 a.m. on December 10, a man in his early to mid-twenties drove his vehicle into a crowd of people leaving a bar in Fremont, striking six people.

Officers quickly responded and took the suspect into custody.

A 31 year-old pedestrian was treated at the scene by Seattle Fire Department (SFD) and transported to Harborview Medical Center (HMC) for treatment. He was listed in stable condition.

A 37 year-old pedestrian was treated at the scene by SFD and transported to HMC for treatment. He was listed in stable condition.

A 21 year-old pedestrian was treated at the scene by SFD Medics and transported to HMC for treatment. He was listed in critical condition with life threatening injuries.

A 22 year-old pedestrian was treated at the scene by SFD Medics and transported to HMC for treatment. She was listed in serious condition.

A 21 year-old pedestrian was treated at the scene by SFD and transported to HMC for treatment. He was listed in stable condition.

A 28 year-old male pedestrian declined aid.
Janes com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

The Guns, The Gays, Abortion, are all wedge issues to divide and conquer.

Our politicians laugh all the way too the bank.

Follow the money.

==========

Obama Goes All Out For Dirty Banker Deal
August 24, 2011 / http://tinyurl.com/3bm3mrb
On the one side is Eric Schneiderman, the New York Attorney General, who is conducting his own investigation into the era of securitizations – the practice of chopping up assets like mortgages and converting them into saleable securities – that led up to the financial crisis of 2007-2008.
On the other side is the Obama administration, the banks, and all the other state attorneys general.
This second camp has cooked up a deal that would allow the banks to walk away with just a seriously discounted fine from a generation of fraud that led to millions of people losing their homes.
The idea behind this federally-guided “settlement” is to concentrate and centralize all the legal exposure accrued by this generation of grotesque banker corruption in one place, put one single price tag on it that everyone can live with, and then stuff the details into a titanium canister before shooting it into deep space.
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/ta...
spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Stupid, incessant NRA blather never stops, Japan’s gun laws are very strict, you want a gun you take a yearly test to renew your license. The result is a small number of guns and almost no gun violence. Japan, a nation of 130 million, reports seven gun related murders last year. Treating gun ownership as a privilege rather than a “gawd given right” makes for a different mindset and leads to completely different results.
At least GOPers are consistent in their ignorance, when you have chosen to believe the horse manure produced by a certain NEWS agency which consistently makes false claims, promotes divisive behavior, bigotry and hatred, you will remain ignorant in your anger and self-imposed blindness.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mosque lawsuit's cost to county to rise: Expens... (Feb '14) 12 min 1LuckyDad 11
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 53 min otisdingo 44,319
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 2 hr USA CIA shoot down 1,071
Would-be jihadis should lose their British pass... 3 hr pailrider 1
Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully e... 3 hr Garry Ackerman 156
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 5 hr tm clm 596
Ukraine captures Russian soldiers on its territ... 11 hr tarmo 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••