'The War Is Not Over'

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept. Full Story
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

#287170 Apr 5, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Through the silent atomic inferno (we will certainly get) even the billionairs will wake up. But there will be no superprofits any longer and only sparsely human beings!
You are describing Armageddon my friend.

See, I told you that the Bible was true.
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

#287171 Apr 5, 2013
The Martin Luther King You Don't See on TV
It's become a TV ritual: Every year in mid-January, around the time of Martin Luther King's birthday, we get perfunctory network news reports about "the slain civil rights leader." http://tinyurl.com/2wy5du

The remarkable thing about this annual review of King's life is that several years — his last years — are totally missing, as if flushed down a memory hole.

What TV viewers see is a closed loop of familiar file footage: King battling desegregation in Birmingham (1963); reciting his dream of racial harmony at the rally in Washington (1963); marching for voting rights in Selma, Alabama (1965); and finally, lying dead on the motel balcony in Memphis (1968).

An alert viewer might notice that the chronology jumps from 1965 to 1968. Yet King didn't take a sabbatical near the end of his life. In fact, he was speaking and organizing as diligently as ever.

Almost all of those speeches were filmed or taped. But they're not shown today on TV.

Why?

It's because national news media have never come to terms with what Martin Luther King Jr. stood for during his final years. http://www.fair.org/index.php...

Beyond Vietnam: A Time to Break Silence
Declaration of Independence from the War in Vietnam

Delivered by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
April 4, 1967 / http://tinyurl.com/3fxtop

At Manhattan’s Riverside Church
Over the past two years, as I have moved to break the betrayal of my own silences and to speak from the burnings of my own heart, as I have called for radical departures from the destruction of Vietnam, many persons have questioned me about the wisdom of my path. At the heart of their concerns this query has often loomed large and loud: Why are you speaking about the war, Dr. King? Why are you joining the voices of dissent? Peace and civil rights don’t mix, they say. Aren’t you hurting the cause of your people, they ask. And when I hear them, though I often understand the source of their concern, I am nevertheless greatly saddened, for such questions mean that the inquirers have not really known me, my commitment or my calling. Indeed, their questions suggest that they do not know the world in which they live. In the light of such tragic misunderstanding, I deem it of signal importance to try to state clearly why I believe that the path from Dexter Avenue Baptist Church, the church in Montgomery, Alabama, where I began my pastorate, leads clearly to this sanctuary tonight.
http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/04/0...
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287172 Apr 5, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
Iraq, Afghanistan Wars Will Cost U.S. 4-6 Trillion Dollars: Report
WASHINGTON, Mar 30 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/btmpjqj
(IPS)- Costs to U.S. taxpayers of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan will run between four and six trillion dollars, making them the most expensive conflicts in U.S. history, according to a new report by a prominent Harvard University researcher.
While Washington has already spent close to two trillion dollars in direct costs related to its military campaigns in the two countries, that total “represents only a fraction of the total war costs”, according to the report by former Bill Clinton administration official Linda Bilmes.
“The single largest accrued liability of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan is the cost of providing medical care and disability benefits to war veterans,” she wrote in the 21-page report,‘The Financial Legacy of Iraq and Afghanistan: How Wartime Spending Decisions Will Constrain Future National Security Budgets’.
http://www.ipsnews.net/2013/03/iraq-afghanist...
Once again, the powers of nature including earth quakes, volcanos, tsunamis,cosmic catastrophs are additional hostile elements for mankind. Even an additional natural power to the nuclear desaster will be sufficient for our total extermination. For myself I am 85, so I don`t care. Like it or not that is the real future of mankind!
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

#287173 Apr 5, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, the powers of nature including earth quakes, volcanos, tsunamis,cosmic catastrophs are additional hostile elements for mankind. Even an additional natural power to the nuclear desaster will be sufficient for our total extermination. For myself I am 85, so I don`t care. Like it or not that is the real future of mankind!
85 years young.

God has blessed you with a long life.

It is never too late for salvation.

----------

Luke 23:32-43

32 Two other men, both criminals, were also led out with him to be executed. 33 When they came to the place called the Skull, they crucified him there, along with the criminals—one on his right, the other on his left. 34 Jesus said,“Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.

35 The people stood watching, and the rulers even sneered at him. They said,“He saved others; let him save himself if he is God’s Messiah, the Chosen One.”

36 The soldiers also came up and mocked him. They offered him wine vinegar 37 and said,“If you are the king of the Jews, save yourself.”

38 There was a written notice above him, which read: this is the king of the jews.

39 One of the criminals who hung there hurled insults at him:“Aren’t you the Messiah? Save yourself and us!”

40 But the other criminal rebuked him.“Don’t you fear God,” he said,“since you are under the same sentence? 41 We are punished justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve. But this man has done nothing wrong.”

42 Then he said,“Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.”

43 Jesus answered him,“Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.”
ABs

Atlanta, GA

#287174 Apr 5, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, no god and no heaven and no hell!
Well hello Hank! God bless you and Good to see you alive and well...appears the Great Spirit wants you around for a little while longer to spread the good word, eh?
...still happy and loving life I hope?
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#287175 Apr 5, 2013
Spocko wrote:
Ten years after the Bush-Cheney fiasco:
130,000 dead Iraqis
5,000 dead US troops
800,000 Iraqi orphans
1,400,000 Iraqis wounded and displaced
500,000 wounded US personnel
Taxpayer gets billed for $6 trillion
Mission accomplished?
Any questions?
What about the killed ones by nuclear hostilities?
ABs

Atlanta, GA

#287176 Apr 5, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
We are on our way to the nuclear inferno. There will be no more healthy humans perhaps no humans at all. That is the not too far future! We are on its way.
I wouldn't stress toooo much about nukular inferno hank...a meteor will hit the planet and erase us like the dinosaurs long before that happens. It is probably a good time for you to get your head right with the mighty wanka tonka...otherwise you may be forced to go to the same afterlife that the muslims that don't practice retaliation...wait ....maybe its the same afterlife that muslims that DO practice retaliation, I get so confused...maybe my comrade MUQ can straighten that out for you just in case you are ready to convert...
ABs

Atlanta, GA

#287177 Apr 5, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a good time to move to New Zealand...never hear anything bad going on down there, eh hank?
ABs

Decatur, GA

#287180 Apr 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Every pessimists makes such statement. Instead of working to improve the situation that removes the road blocks to further Islamic Jihad….they try to do nothing.
And where is peace and security in the world now? Are not weak nations and people being devoured by the powerful nations and people?
02. Muslims are helping Gaza people as best as they can….but against it is Jewish and Zionist media that complaints as to why these people are getting outside help.
Probably they want them to starve to death.
03. Islamic Jihad is an struggle against corruption, tyranny, injustice and mischief in the lands. The struggle involves every thing, our pen, our tongues , our money and finally our lives.
04. Muslims are divided and fighting amongst themselves and "Non Muslims" are happy and hoping these fights never stop. They aid both the parties of the conflict and "see to it" no solution is reached.
But things are going to change, they would not remain like this till eternity.
1...So does that mean that you have no tolerance for passive muslims? Followers of such theologies as The Lahore Ahmadiyya Movement who's premise is presenting Islam as peaceful, tolerant, rational, inspiring??? What a shame. I for one believe that movements such as theirs would bring one closer to Allah, wouldn't you think? Peace, tolerance, love...over violent jihad, murder and rape in the name of allah?

2...Muslims are helping Gaza as best they can??? Are you serious? There are almost a BILLION AND A HALF muslims in the world and this is their best at helping Gaza??? Surely you cannot be serious. If so then muslim best is not good enough...

3...But the question is, do you support peaceful jihad or violent jihad? I support peaceful...

4...Shi'ite and sunni will be killing each other alpha and omega...since beginning to the end...
ABs

Decatur, GA

#287181 Apr 5, 2013
Like I said COMRADE MUQ....Alpha and Omega! The only group sunni hate more than jews are Shi'ite...News you not hear on IRNA...

CAIRO — Dozens of ultraconservative protesters threw rocks at the residence of Iran’s top diplomat in Cairo to protest the Egyptian government’s attempt to improve ties with Tehran.

The protesters are upset about Iranian tourists who arrived in Egypt this week on the first commercial flights between the two countries in 30 years.

How about you comrade MUQ? Do you support the government of Syria like Ian does, or do you support the "freedom fighters"?

More News you may or may not hear on KSA radio...

Thousands march in funerals for Palestinians as tensions mount

Youths clash with Israeli soldiers during marches for slain teens, prisoner who died in custody.

After Persian New Year, new challenges for Iranians

Along with nuclear talks and a struggling economy, Iran faces volatile presidential election.

Violence erupted Friday after protesters hung a green-striped Syrian rebel flag on the gates of the diplomat’s residence. The protesters chanted against Shiite Tehran’s support of Syrian President Bashar Assad’s regime.

The Salafi protesters in Cairo, like other hard-liners in the region, consider Shiites heretics and fear Iran is trying to spread its practices among Sunnis.
ABs

Snellville, GA

#287182 Apr 5, 2013
OBUMBLE the Patronizer...

Obama's decision to give 5% of his salary back to the Treasury to match sequester cuts to government agencies is hardly the "sacrifice" it's getting made out to be, writes Dana Milbank in the Washington Post. Although $20,000 of his $400,000 salary is technically on par with cuts faced by federal workers, "the amount ... is so little for a man made wealthy by his political fame that it comes across as patronizing."

The Obamas reported a combined income of $8 million during the president's first three years in office, thanks to royalties from his best-selling memoirs. And that's nothing on the millions in appearance and speaking fees he'll rake in once he leaves the White House. "During World Wars I and II, there were 'dollar-a-year men' who left lucrative private-sector careers to serve their country in Washington," writes Milbank. "If Obama really wants to share in the furloughed workers’'sacrifice,' he should follow that honorable example and give back all but a dollar of his $400,000 salary. When he leaves office, he’ll be able to earn it back with a couple days’ work."
mook

Miller Place, NY

#287183 Apr 5, 2013
Republicans are Losers wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be joking, mook. First off, George W. Bush was so much more imperial than Obama. He demanded the utmost respect, and took pleasure and delight in giving others 'nicknames' which were demeaning and showed Bush's arrogance and 'fratboy' elitism.
And what's this about Reagan and jack-booted thugs? Do you consider DEA agents in full battle dress kicking in the doors of inner-city crack dealers' homes the act of 'jack-booted thugs?' Remember the War on Drugs? Remember "Just Say No?" Reagan loaded the federal prisons with drug criminals.
So you think Michelle Obama, whose relatives were whipped and beaten by white slavemasters, is a little hard on the white folks? Remember, mook, Barack has white relatives, but Michelle's relatives are all ex-slaves or their descendants. I guess you figure the slaves should be thankful their masters fed them at all. Maybe the rich slaveholders should not have bought the slaves in the first place, and just picked the cotton themselves.
mook, you old Nazi racist. Still got that thick German accent? Is old Himmler's portrait on your bedroom wall fading yet?
whAccording to colonial records, the first slave owner in the United States was a black man.

Prior to 1655 there were no legal slaves in the colonies, only indentured servants. All masters were required to free their servants after their time was up. Seven years was the limit that an indentured servant could be held. Upon their release they were granted 50 acres of land. This included any Negro purchased from slave traders. Negros were also granted 50 acres upon their release.

Anthony Johnson was a Negro from modern-day Angola. He was brought to the US to work on a tobacco farm in 1619. In 1622 he was almost killed when Powhatan Indians attacked the farm. 52 out of 57 people on the farm perished in the attack. He married a female black servant while working on the farm.

When Anthony was released he was legally recognized as a “free Negro” and ran a successful farm. In 1651 he held 250 acres and five black indentured servants. In 1654, it was time for Anthony to release John Casor, a black indentured servant. Instead Anthony told Casor he was extending his time. Casor left and became employed by the free white man Robert Parker.

Anthony Johnson sued Robert Parker in the Northampton Court in 1654. In 1655, the court ruled that Anthony Johnson could hold John Casor indefinitely. The court gave judicial sanction for blacks to own slave of their own race. Thus Casor became the first permanent slave and Johnson the first slave owner.

Whites still could not legally hold a black servant as an indefinite slave until 1670. In that year, the colonial assembly passed legislation permitting free whites, blacks, and Indians the right to own blacks as slaves.

By 1699, the number of free blacks prompted fears of a “Negro insurrection.” Virginia Colonial ordered the repatriation of freed blacks back to Africa. Many blacks sold themselves to white masters so they would not have to go to Africa. This was the first effort to gently repatriate free blacks back to Africa. The modern nations of Sierra Leone and Liberia both originated as colonies of repatriated former black slaves.

However, black slave owners continued to thrive in the United States.

By 1830 there were 3,775 black families living in the South who owned black slaves. By 1860 there were about 3,000 slaves owned by black households in the city of New Orleans alone.

1. The democrats created the KKK
2. MLK was a republican LOL
3. slaves were property....bought from the black kings of good ol africa mun....still slaves there today wanker...you need to close your legs wankie....cus ya breath stinks!

WANKER!
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#287184 Apr 5, 2013
ABs wrote:
OBUMBLE the Patronizer...
Obama's decision to give 5% of his salary back to the Treasury to match sequester cuts to government agencies is hardly the "sacrifice" it's getting made out to be, writes Dana Milbank in the Washington Post. Although $20,000 of his $400,000 salary is technically on par with cuts faced by federal workers, "the amount ... is so little for a man made wealthy by his political fame that it comes across as patronizing."
The Obamas reported a combined income of $8 million during the president's first three years in office, thanks to royalties from his best-selling memoirs. And that's nothing on the millions in appearance and speaking fees he'll rake in once he leaves the White House. "During World Wars I and II, there were 'dollar-a-year men' who left lucrative private-sector careers to serve their country in Washington," writes Milbank. "If Obama really wants to share in the furloughed workers’'sacrifice,' he should follow that honorable example and give back all but a dollar of his $400,000 salary. When he leaves office, he’ll be able to earn it back with a couple days’ work."
That's right my brainless-little-vermin-buddy, when those uppity negroes ares starting to make big money or, gawd forbid, occupy the white house (built by slave labor) it's time to get our America back - eh moron!!
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#287185 Apr 5, 2013
The very rich are a lot like the rest of us when it comes to losing a job: They receive unemployment benefits, just the same as a millworker or office assistant.
What's startling about the trend is that the number of millionaires receiving unemployment benefits has skyrocketed, with nearly 3,200 households earning adjusted gross income of more than $1 million receiving jobless payments in 2011. That means the government shelled out $29.9 million in jobless benefits to million-dollar earners in 2011, according to Bloomberg, citing IRS data compiled by the media company.
mook

Miller Place, NY

#287186 Apr 5, 2013
Republicans are Losers wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be joking, mook. First off, George W. Bush was so much more imperial than Obama. He demanded the utmost respect, and took pleasure and delight in giving others 'nicknames' which were demeaning and showed Bush's arrogance and 'fratboy' elitism.
And what's this about Reagan and jack-booted thugs? Do you consider DEA agents in full battle dress kicking in the doors of inner-city crack dealers' homes the act of 'jack-booted thugs?' Remember the War on Drugs? Remember "Just Say No?" Reagan loaded the federal prisons with drug criminals.
So you think Michelle Obama, whose relatives were whipped and beaten by white slavemasters, is a little hard on the white folks? Remember, mook, Barack has white relatives, but Michelle's relatives are all ex-slaves or their descendants. I guess you figure the slaves should be thankful their masters fed them at all. Maybe the rich slaveholders should not have bought the slaves in the first place, and just picked the cotton themselves.
mook, you old Nazi racist. Still got that thick German accent? Is old Himmler's portrait on your bedroom wall fading yet?
LOL....hey wanker.....here you see the black man call the president the "N" word...LOL....i wonder if one of those 3000 black slave owners wus won of the ones who boughted mishells momma?...what say you seat sniffer? enjoy the feature film....love mookie

mook

Miller Place, NY

#287189 Apr 5, 2013
Jeremy Irons says he doesn’t really have a “strong feeling” about whether gay marriage should be legalized–but he seems to have an argument against it.

In a recent interview with Huffington Post Live, Irons spoke slowly and deliberately as he wondered whether legalizing gay marriage would encourage incest.

“Could a father not marry his son?” asked the Oscar winner, 64, who argued that as it stands, incest only exists to protect society from inbreeding, and “men don’t breed.” Plus, he said,”If I wanted to pass on my estate without death duties, I could marry my son and pass on my estate to him.”

And like others who have expressed concern over possible social ramifications of legalizing gay marriage, Irons, who said he doesn’t “have a strong feeling either way,” isn’t sure how it will effect the institution of marriage as a whole.

“I worry that it means somehow we debase or change what marriage is,” he says.“It seems to me that they’re fighting for the name.”

Still, regardless of what happens, the star of Showtime’s “The Borgias” wishes everyone in domestic partnerships well.

“Living with another animal, whether it be a husband or a dog, is great,” he said.“It’s lovely to have someone to love. I don’t think sex matters at all. What it’s called doesn’t matter at all.”

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#287192 Apr 5, 2013
AB s wrote:
1...So does that mean that you have no tolerance for passive muslims? Followers of such theologies as The Lahore Ahmadiyya Movement who's premise is presenting Islam as peaceful, tolerant, rational, inspiring??? What a shame. I for one believe that movements such as theirs would bring one closer to Allah, wouldn't you think? Peace, tolerance, love...over violent jihad, murder and rape in the name of allah?

2...Muslims are helping Gaza as best they can??? Are you serious? There are almost a BILLION AND A HALF muslims in the world and this is their best at helping Gaza??? Surely you cannot be serious. If so then muslim best is not good enough...

3...But the question is, do you support peaceful jihad or violent jihad? I support peaceful...

4...Shi'ite and sunni will be killing each other alpha and omega...since beginning to the end...
Ans.

1. Passive Muslims? Is that a New Term?
I am not aware of any such term in Islamic jurisprudence.

You are very naïve to even think that Ahamdiya's can bring peace to the world. They are not even Muslims. They have been declared as Non Muslims by all Islamic Scholars of our times.

2. Yes Muslims are doing what they can do for Gaza….do you think Jews and Christians are feeding them?

3. There is no difference between a Peaceful Jihad and Jihad with force. It depends on the circumstances. Muslims are now allowed to start hostilities; if the other side wants peace and peaceful terms.

4. In Islam there is no Shia and there is no Sunni. If Muslims get themselves divided, then that would be the result.

But you should do your best that they remain divided and fight with each other. Because the day they realize their mistakes, it would be really a bad day for you people.

Enjoy while you can!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#287193 Apr 5, 2013
The madness that was Iraq War, listen from the Horse' Mouth Now Part- 5

Update: The Iraq War Ledger

A Look at the War’s Human, Financial, and Strategic Costs

Matthew Duss and Peter Juul December 2011

I. Diverted resources and attention from Afghanistan. Rather than stay and finish the job in Afghanistan as promised, the Bush administration turned its focus to Iraq beginning in 2002, in preparation for the 2003 invasion.

J. Special Forces specializing in regional languages were diverted from Afghanistan to Iraq, and Predator drones were sent to support the war in Iraq instead of the hunt for Al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

K. Stifled democracy reform. While the Arab Awakening of 2011 is a potentially positive development, there’s no evidence that the Iraq war contributed to this in any positive way.

L. A 2010 RAND study concluded that, rather than becoming a beacon of democracy, the Iraq war hobbled the cause of political reform in the Middle East.

M. The report stated that “Iraq’s instability has become a convenient scarecrow neighboring regimes can use to delay
political reform by asserting that democratization inevitably leads to insecurity.”

N. Rather than supporting democratic forces in neighboring Syria, Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al- Maliki has repeatedly voiced support for Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad.

O. Fueled sectarianism in region. The invasion of Iraq replaced a prominent Sunni Arab State with one largely controlled by Iraq’s Arab Shia majority.

P. While the end of the oppression of
Iraq’s Shia majority is a positive thing, this shift has exacerbated regional tensions between Shia and Sunni, including in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Lebanon, and Bahrain (where the U.S Fifth Fleet is based).

Q. Lingering disputes in Iraq between Sunni and Shia Arabs, Kurds, and
Turkmen also continue to invite exploitation by both state and non-state actors.

(Contd.)
Democracynow org

Oakdale, NY

#287194 Apr 6, 2013
The “new” Arab world through the Marx Brothers’ eyes
February 28, 2011/ by Michael Scheuer CIA Ret./http://tinyurl.com/6jvcpk 3

–1.) Security in Iraq continues to deteriorate, with one of the country’s biggest oil production facilities being shut down by an attack.

–2.) The U.S.-led coalition in Afghanistan is still losing, and reports are multiplying that General Petraeus is seeking a new job before the house of cards he and his counter-insurgency experts built collapses.

–3.) The Yemeni regime — deemed a “key ally” by the Obama administration — appears to be losing what little control it had of the country.

–4.) Mubarak’s regime, which, whatever you think of it, was the strongest and most reliable ally of Washington and Israel in the region has been destroyed, and the transition from Mubarak to a military dictatorship is being billed as the “birth of democracy.”

–5.) Much of Libya’s oil production is shut down and domestic gasoline prices in the U.S. are headed for economic-growth killing $4.00 or more per gallon.

–6.) President Obama and his fellow NATO and UN interventionists are discussing Libya with “all options” on the table, presumably including neo-colonial combat forces if Qahdafi’s resolve to survive continues to harden and his forces make gains.

–7.) Al-Qaeda is irrelevant and history has passed it by, even as its two main goals are on they way to being met — the destruction of the Arab tyrannies and and the fatal weakening of Israel’s security — and its third goal is reaching fruition as President Obama presides over the retreat of U.S. forces from Afghanistan and Iraq with none of Washington’s pre-war goals accomplished.

–8.) Egypt’s long-closed border with Gaza is being opened, and Israel’s air force is merrily bombing the Gazans.

–9.) A bin-Laden inspired, Saudi student was arrested in Texas last week — without the usual FBI “sting”— for planning attacks on the U.S. energy sector. His motivation: Washington’s intervention in the Muslim world.(NB: There are now thirty-thousand Saudi students in the United States on easy-for-Saudis-to-get student visas.)

–10.) Up to 40,000 convicted Islamist militants, insurgents, theorists, and terrorists have been released from Mubarak’s prisons. Unknown numbers also have been released in Tunisia and Libya.
http://non-intervention.com/846/the-new-arab-...
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#287196 Apr 6, 2013
“Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited…nothing in our opinion should be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws concerning public safety forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.”

Justice Antonin Scalia, Heller v. D.C.

"More guns equal less crime!"
The fact is, gun sales in the US have hugely increased yet gun ownership has decreased which simply means that existing gun owners (gun nuts) have more guns than ever, rendering that argument to be bunk, a fabrication by the gun lobby.
John Lott Jr. wrote a controversial book titled More Guns, Less Crime that has been debunked by peer review. The Harvard Injury Control Research Center discovered a positive correlation between gun ownership and violence. Since the 1970's crime has been declining with gun ownership in the United States. However, recently gun ownership has been increasing and not surprisingly, violent crime.
The south is the most violent region in the country, and has the highest prevalence of gun carrying. The Johns Hopkins Center For Gun Policy and Research found that expanding conceal carry laws increases aggravated assaults. European countries have strikingly more stringent gun restrictions and less gun violence. Comparatively, 15 of the 25 worst mass shootings in the past 50 years have occurred in the US.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 3 hr Serpent 46,035
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 14 hr Retired SOF 388
Obama: We're not at cyber war with North Korea 15 hr Hooogle It 32
Russian initiative "serious step" to solve Syri... Thu Azat 1
Diplomatica: Turkey needs assistance from allie... Tue sam 1
Syria: Turkey In The Fray Tue Dander 9
2 more Irishmen charged in IRA home bugged by MI5 Dec 23 James 9
More from around the web