'The War Is Not Over'

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept. Full Story
ABs

Aiken, SC

#286495 Feb 5, 2013
rider wrote:
Rightwingers are going to have to praise the Prez at last: http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/02/...

You are SO CORRECTemundo Lane...time to praise the prez...thank you Mr Obumble for raising the debt another 6 trillion, thank you for yur contiued support of wall street and most importantly, thank you for shutting down Gitm oand normalizing cuban relations...love you - mean it!
rider

Gwinn, MI

#286496 Feb 5, 2013
A former medical examiner rented a storage unit in Pensacola, Florida, where human remains were discovered recently. It's the same ME who essentially closed the books 11 years ago on the death of a woman whose body was found in the office of then Republican Congressman Joe Scarborough.



The grisly discovery should raise new questions about an ugly chapter in Scarborough's past--a chapter that probably is unknown to many viewers who now tune in to catch the host on MSNBC's Morning Joe.



All of this has strong ties to us here in Alabama. Scarborough is a University of Alabama graduate and is close to former Governor Bob Riley and his son, Homewood attorney Rob Riley. In fact, Scarborough used his platform on Morning Joe to shamelessly plug Bob Riley as a potential GOP presidential candidate--despite evidence of monstrous corruption on Riley's watch.



Perhaps cover ups are nothing new in the Scarborough story. That's why many Americans are unaware that a 28-year-old woman named Lori Klausutis, a staff member for the then Congressman, was found dead in Scarborough's north Florida office in 2001. A medical examiner named Dr. Michael Berkland ruled it an accidental death, finding that Klausutis suffered a cardiac arrhythmia that caused her to faint and hit her head on a desk.



That's the same Dr. Michael Berkland who was found to have rented a storage unit where the remains of more than 100 humans were found on August 24. From the Pensacola News Journal:
rider

Gwinn, MI

#286497 Feb 5, 2013
Gruesome discovery in Florida expert's storage unit
By Lee Williams

Published: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 at 1:51 p.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 at 1:51 p.m.
Dr. Michael Berkland, a forensic pathologist who has been critical of the investigation into the death of 22-year-old Sheena Morris at a Bradenton Beach hotel, has been accused of crudely preserving human brains, hearts and lungs in soda cups and plastic food containers found inside a storage unit in Pensacola.

Berkland has not been charged with any crime.

A man bought the contents of a storage unit at auction last week in Pensacola and made the gruesome discovery after being overpowered by a strange smell while sifting through furniture and boxes.

Investigators found formaldehyde, a chemical used to embalm and preserve bodies, leaking from a 32-ounce drink cup with a cracked lid that was holding a heart, said Jeff Martin, director of the District 1 Medical Examiner's Office in Pensacola.
rider

Gwinn, MI

#286498 Feb 5, 2013
While the media was obsessed with Chandra Levy, another congressional staffer was found dead in then-representative and current MSNBC talk-show host Joe Scarborough's office. Unlike Gary Condit, Scarborough got a free ride from the press.

Report by Denis Wright

In the morning of July 20, 2001, the body of Lori Klausutis, who had worked as an aide to Republican Congressman Joe Scarborough for approximately two years, was found in Scarborough's Fort Walton Beach, Florida, office.

There were no witnesses to Klausutis's death.

According to Anna Dobbins, a producer at WEAR-TV, Joe was on the phone with the local ABC affiliate in Pensacola within three hours of the discovery of the body, and before the family was notified, to say that "a young woman had died in his office and that she had a complicated medical history, specifically surrounding 'stroke and epilepsy.'"

The congressman and his advisor, Mick Serrano, made similar calls to two other local media outlets within hours of the body's discovery.

According to Dobbins and others, about a week later, after the Klausutis family wrote an excoriating letter to a local paper, Serrano called back to ask that they stop reporting the "complicated health history."

Joe, they were now correctly told, had spoken in error.

Klausutis-a marathon runner, 28 years old and happily married-had been in great shape. Her "complicated health" began only on the night that she died, and its "history" surfaced primarily because of Joe's misinformation.
rider

Gwinn, MI

#286499 Feb 5, 2013
rider

Gwinn, MI

#286500 Feb 5, 2013
The company has agreed to pay a $7.5 million dollar fine, without admitting guilt, to settle federal criminal charges related to arms smuggling and other crimes. Documents unsealed on August 7, 2012, in a U.S. District Court in North Carolina said the company agreed to pay the fine as part of a deferred prosecution agreement to settle 17 violations.[147]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academi
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#286501 Feb 5, 2013
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are all FOR trusting government investigations now,
No, but we should trust a friggen half-retard from NC?
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#286502 Feb 5, 2013
He lived by the gun, and he died by the gun.
When it comes to a timely reminder of how flawed the NRA and gun advocates argument that a gun offers a magical shield of self-defence is, the recent killing of a military sniper at a Texas gun range (glorified for his book detailing his alleged 150 "insurgent" kill total). Chris Kyle, the former Navy SEAL sniper and gun enthusiast hero, was unable to protect himself or his friend from an armed assailant, even though they were at a shooting range with guns abound – guns of every kind!
Although the circumstances of this incident may represent a tragically ironic mega-example of the gun lobby's lame fantasy about the alleged omnipotent self-protection power of guns, it is only because of its mega-symbolic resonance to the drumbeat of gun worshippers that sets it apart.
What the gun lobby doesn't tell you is that guns are relatively rarely used in self-defence by citizens – and it is not uncommon that they are used to kill innocent people out of pure gun owner paranoia.
ABs

Aiken, SC

#286504 Feb 5, 2013
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but we should trust a friggen half-retard from NC?
I'll be darned...and all this time I thought the half retard was from the city of Kenya, Hawaii
ABs

Aiken, SC

#286505 Feb 5, 2013
Spocko wrote:
He lived by the gun, and he died by the gun.
When it comes to a timely reminder of how flawed the NRA and gun advocates argument that a gun offers a magical shield of self-defence is, the recent killing of a military sniper at a Texas gun range (glorified for his book detailing his alleged 150 "insurgent" kill total). Chris Kyle, the former Navy SEAL sniper and gun enthusiast hero, was unable to protect himself or his friend from an armed assailant, even though they were at a shooting range with guns abound – guns of every kind!
Although the circumstances of this incident may represent a tragically ironic mega-example of the gun lobby's lame fantasy about the alleged omnipotent self-protection power of guns, it is only because of its mega-symbolic resonance to the drumbeat of gun worshippers that sets it apart.
What the gun lobby doesn't tell you is that guns are relatively rarely used in self-defence by citizens – and it is not uncommon that they are used to kill innocent people out of pure gun owner paranoia.
Sorry, just catching up, Francis...been waiting in those extra long lines down on MLK waiting to annually re-register my unregistered 41 mag...what was it you are saying?
Foxy is Foxy

Indianapolis, IN

#286506 Feb 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
So what it needed for this thread to revive was "a small innocent comment"
Vow!!
Yeah, put down the paddles and yell, "clear!" and you got a small weak beat, but when T Van Helsing returns she will put the final stake into it's heart, once and for all, and the war will be over, for good..flatline----------
Tinkle

United States

#286507 Feb 5, 2013
Hi
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#286508 Feb 5, 2013
Justice Department white paper: government can kill American citizens without clear evidence (tell me this isn't the 'enemy within' We, as Americans, have a Right and Duty to defend Ourselves against)

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/02/justice-d...
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#286509 Feb 5, 2013
AB s wrote:
Comrade Muq...just curious, have you met the Ayatollah of Iran? Or the mullah sheik of KSA?
If you do, please ask them why they assisted the satanic USA in rendition of muslims after 9-11 please...thanks.
Ans.

9/11 attacks generated lot of sympathy for USA in its initial phases.

Many countries extended their help to trace down the criminals that were behind it.

US administration misused their trust and support and tried it best to "mislead" the investigation into 9/11 attacks and the real reasons for WTC towers collapse….and started their "own agenda" for going after red herrings.

It launched full scale war on Afghanistan and later Iraq which had no connection with 9/11 attacks.

So now they cannot come and plead "see every one cooperated with USA on finding out 9/11 criminals"

Because some of the "Master Minds" were sitting Right in the White House!! My hunch is it was Dick Chenney the Vice President, the Most Powerful man in GWB Cabinet after 9/11

Comrade AB s , I have no access to top religious scholars of Iran or Saudi Arabia
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#286510 Feb 5, 2013
rider wrote:
The company has agreed to pay a $7.5 million dollar fine, without admitting guilt, to settle federal criminal charges related to arms smuggling and other crimes. Documents unsealed on August 7, 2012, in a U.S. District Court in North Carolina said the company agreed to pay the fine as part of a deferred prosecution agreement to settle 17 violations.[147]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academi
This is a ploy by which most companies get out of any criminal responsibilities of their actions.

They silently pay some fine and get the case to be closed. Many shady deals are regularized in this way.

Since the God of USA is Dollar, so any one offering "Burnt Offering" to their God get absolved of all sins.

This paying of fines and dropping of charges, need to be scrutinized and you will find so many big fishes, whales and alligators that you will be surprised.

And you will find mostly Jews and Zionists there who will pay "small cash" and get thru with their secret plots.

God Save USA

What goes underneath is much more than what we see above ground.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#286511 Feb 5, 2013
rider wrote:
Gruesome discovery in Florida expert's storage unit
By Lee Williams
Published: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 at 1:51 p.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 at 1:51 p.m.
Dr. Michael Berkland, a forensic pathologist who has been critical of the investigation into the death of 22-year-old Sheena Morris at a Bradenton Beach hotel, has been accused of crudely preserving human brains, hearts and lungs in soda cups and plastic food containers found inside a storage unit in Pensacola.
Berkland has not been charged with any crime.
A man bought the contents of a storage unit at auction last week in Pensacola and made the gruesome discovery after being overpowered by a strange smell while sifting through furniture and boxes.
Investigators found formaldehyde, a chemical used to embalm and preserve bodies, leaking from a 32-ounce drink cup with a cracked lid that was holding a heart, said Jeff Martin, director of the District 1 Medical Examiner's Office in Pensacola.
Dr. Berkland was arrested on September 7, 2012 and charged with “…improper storage of hazardous waste, keeping a public nuisance and driving with a suspended license.”

Jeff Martin, director of the medical examiner’s office, said about 10 families have been notified that their relatives’ remains were in the unit.

http://pathologyblawg.com/pathology-news/path...
Sandy

Iron Mountain, MI

#286512 Feb 5, 2013
John_Schuylkill County_Pa

Frackville, PA

#286516 Feb 6, 2013
Sandy wrote:
http://vimeo.com/57006862
Interesting!
hocus-pocus
ABs

Aiken, SC

#286517 Feb 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
9/11 attacks generated lot of sympathy for USA in its initial phases.
Many countries extended their help to trace down the criminals that were behind it.
US administration misused their trust and support and tried it best to "mislead" the investigation into 9/11 attacks and the real reasons for WTC towers collapse….and started their "own agenda" for going after red herrings.
It launched full scale war on Afghanistan and later Iraq which had no connection with 9/11 attacks.
So now they cannot come and plead "see every one cooperated with USA on finding out 9/11 criminals"
Because some of the "Master Minds" were sitting Right in the White House!! My hunch is it was Dick Chenney the Vice President, the Most Powerful man in GWB Cabinet after 9/11
Comrade AB s , I have no access to top religious scholars of Iran or Saudi Arabia
I agree comrade MUQ that many countries came to assist satanic America, what I can't understand is how nations of islam turned over muslims to non-muslims for judegement...doesn't the Qu'ran forbid this?

In any event I see where IRan's president has equal status to George Bush now...
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad landed in Egypt today and got a welcome kiss from Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi, reports Reuters. But the Iranian leader got a decidedly different reaction in the midst of a crowd when a critic tried to hit him with his shoe, reports ABC News. It was reportedly a Syrian man angry with Iran's support of Bashar al-Assad. The shoe never really came close, however, and the would-be swatter and three others were arrested, reports NBC News. It recalls President Bush's shoe-dodging in 2008 on a visit to Iraq...

Pretty cool, eh comrade? Mahmoud and George achieving equal status?
ABs

Aiken, SC

#286518 Feb 6, 2013
Comrade MUQ...news you will not see or hear on IRNA or the KSA times...
The first all-girl rock band in southern baptist controlled Hoboken Costa Rico has decided to disband after only one concert because of threats its teenage members received on social media and a demand from a top southern baptist cleric that they stop performing. The fate of Pragaash, which means "First Light" in Costa Rican, highlights the simmering tension between modernity and tradition in sosuthern baptist majority Hoboken, where an armed uprising against Roman Catholic rule and a relentless crackdown by pro-Roman Catholic government forces have killed more than 2 people since 1989. Southern baptist separatists criticized the band for what it said was "Western-style cultural waywardness."

Adnan Dominguez, the rock group's music teacher and manager, said the three high school students who formed the rock band - drummer Farah Gomez, bass guitarist Aneeqa Sanchez, and singer and guitarist Noma Carlos won't talk about their decision to disband and what led to it. "They feel terribly scared and want an immediate end to this controversy once and for all," Dominguez said. Pragaash performed in public for the first time in December in Hoboken, the main city in southern baptist controlled northwest Costa Rico. It won third place in an annual "Battle of the Bands" rock show. Many commenters backed the girls, but others were abusive, calling them "sluts" and "prostitutes" and demanding that they and their families to be expelled from the region...

Shocking that things like this go on in the 21st century, isn't it comrade MUQ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama expands Afghan mission 2 hr Kar 1
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 5 hr MUQ1 45,819
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists (May '14) 5 hr Hue 1,072
Third militant suspect charged 14 hr _malon_goblok 1
Republicans in Northern Ireland look to Taliban... (Dec '13) 15 hr mohamed the true ... 36
New U.S. commander takes the helm in Afghanistan (Feb '13) Thu fukuda 2
Ulterior Motive Watchdog: Muslim groups have ag... Thu fingers crossed 6

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE