'The War Is Not Over'

Full story: Los Angeles Times

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept.
Comments
272,121 - 272,140 of 276,390 Comments Last updated Yesterday
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

The CIA provided a stream of accurate reports to the Reagan / Bush administration that Pakistan’s Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan was making nuclear weapons-grade uranium throughout the 1980’s. Reagan / Bush did absolutely nothing to stop it because Pakistani ISI was helping Usama bin Laden, al Qaeda, and Taliban to oust the Soviets out of Afghanistan. The Russians wanted to control Afghanistan for future oil and gas pipelines from the Caspian Sea Oil and Gas Region.

Now fast forward to October 2001, CIA questioned two senior Pakistani scientists Sultan Bashiruddin Mahmood and Chaudry Abdul Majid and they said Pro-Taliban feelings extend beyond the Pakistani Army, the ISI, it is right into Pakistan’s nuclear-weapons laboratories. Dr. A.Q. Khan confessed that he helped with the Pakistani government assistance, to sell nuclear technology to Libya, North Korea, Iran, and Malaysia. These Pakistani nuclear scientists have close ties to radical Islamic terrorists groups.

George “Ignorant Iraqi Oil” Bush did not do anything about Pakistan’s government selling nuclear technology to Libya, North Korea, Iran, and Malaysia. The CIA had 100% proof of this and George “Incompetent” Bush came out publicly with the truth on October 16, 2002, only 5 days after the Congress voted for Military Force against Iraq. Ignorant Bush also sold F-16 aircraft to Pakistan.
ABs

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Comrade AB
These "feeble efforts" would never be able to reduce the crimes to their lower most level. The "Only" way is to put into practice the solution "ordained by the Most Merciful and Most Wise Creator of the Universe".
Any other solution would only give temporary relief and the sickness would come back with double the intensity.
I wish them well, if they present to be "More Merciful and More Wise than their Creator"!!
This is what "western pressure" does to a Nominal Muslim country and its rulers!!
Hypocrites never create any name for themselves and no one remembers them. That is their fate.
So i Guess what you are saying is it does NOT restore honor if a muslim rapist marries his muslim teenage victim...good to hear you aren't one of those "DEFEND THE MUSLIM AT ALL COSTS" types. I agree completely...what a hypocritical position. But isn't this the same hypocritical position they take in Iran?
ABs

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Every one is going to Nuke you,. while your nukes are only "for show".
The ONLY country which has used Nukes in actual war is no other than your beloved country. So the feeling of guilt is upon you that someday you will be called to account for that crime.
So the Fear is always on you. Iraq' nuke could target you, Iran's nukes could target you, and now North Korea' nukes could target you.
Some times back you had the same "fear complex" about Russian nukes. I do not know why that fear has gone now?
Are there no more nukes in Russia?
Yes there are many nukes in Russia but they are our friends now in case you haven't noticed...we share the space station together and ar finalizing our starwars system together as we speak...have you noticed the additional "bright stars" in the sky lately? When this starwars project is complete nukes will become obsolete anyway...so no worries...at least for us...sleep tight
John_Pa

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Pdamerica org wrote:
The CIA provided a stream of accurate reports to the Reagan / Bush administration that Pakistan’s Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan was making nuclear weapons-grade uranium throughout the 1980’s. Reagan / Bush did absolutely nothing to stop it because Pakistani ISI was helping Usama bin Laden, al Qaeda, and Taliban to oust the Soviets out of Afghanistan. The Russians wanted to control Afghanistan for future oil and gas pipelines from the Caspian Sea Oil and Gas Region.
Now fast forward to October 2001, CIA questioned two senior Pakistani scientists Sultan Bashiruddin Mahmood and Chaudry Abdul Majid and they said Pro-Taliban feelings extend beyond the Pakistani Army, the ISI, it is right into Pakistan’s nuclear-weapons laboratories. Dr. A.Q. Khan confessed that he helped with the Pakistani government assistance, to sell nuclear technology to Libya, North Korea, Iran, and Malaysia. These Pakistani nuclear scientists have close ties to radical Islamic terrorists groups.
George “Ignorant Iraqi Oil” Bush did not do anything about Pakistan’s government selling nuclear technology to Libya, North Korea, Iran, and Malaysia. The CIA had 100% proof of this and George “Incompetent” Bush came out publicly with the truth on October 16, 2002, only 5 days after the Congress voted for Military Force against Iraq. Ignorant Bush also sold F-16 aircraft to Pakistan.
thank Goodness for George Bush and Tony Blair. http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/1220-...
John_Pa

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

A Q freed after Bush left office. http://m.guardiannews.com/world/2009/feb/06/n...
John_Pa

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Who in the world is giving Egypt F-16s

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Congi and their Reps...

Seems a lot of em have white hair if you take a look when it is shown on the TV...

Like the old Judges wearing wigs...

Wonder if they have toupes topes you know fake fibers on their heads...

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Wait what if there were to be another civil up-roar who would one even fight with along-side?

I am going to find must one an enemy?

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

One weird trick for sleeping I am not going to read the ad but dreaming always helps

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Hey Brit is turning into a WOMAN....

Been where one has been hey To a Libra no one gives a shit is what I am reading...

well then for a day to where are you at?

Out and about good take one a walk for a while...

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

I think The Libra's horoscope is fecked somewhat what did you do a minute ago, did you light a smoke oh well now youre tot...

Smoked drank popped some...

Pill...

War on what against again?

Where are we?

Starting out Egypt...

Talk about a bricks and the building size and to transport....

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Hi...
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

John_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>thank Goodness for George Bush and Tony Blair. http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/1220-...
I will give Bush some credit but it seems the Colonel was against al Qaeda back in 1995-96.

http://afpak.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2010/09/...

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...

The era saw Libya's return to the international arena. In 1999, Libya began secret talks with the British government to normalise relations.[223] In 2001, Gaddafi condemned the September 11 attacks on the U.S. by al-Qaeda, expressing sympathy with the victims and calling for Libyan involvement in the War on Terror against militant Islamism

“Silence Is Golden”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

ABs wrote:
Look at the bright side though, comrade....North Korea is going to nuke us...
I read North Korea has the capabilities to nuke the western coastline of the USA.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

News you will not see or hear on CNN and FOX News

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

When Will the Killing War in Iran Begin? It Already Has

“Economic sanctions are, at their core, a war against public health.”–The New England Journal of Medicine [1]

By Stephen Gowans

November 06, 2012 "Information Clearing House" - While campaigns are organized to deter the United States and Israel from acting on threats to launch an air war against Iran, both countries, in league with the European Union (winner of this year’s Nobel Peace Prize) carry on a low-intensity war against Iran that is likely to be causing more human suffering and death than strikes on Iran’s nuclear facilities would. This is a war against public health, aimed at the most vulnerable: cancer patients, hemophiliacs, kidney dialysis patients, and those awaiting transplants. Its victims are unseen, dying anonymously in hospitals, not incinerated in spectacular explosions touched off by cruise missiles and bunker buster bombs.

But ordinary Iranians who can’t get needed medications are every bit as much victims of war as those blown apart by bombs. And yet, we think, that as long as the bombs don’t rain down, that peace has been preserved. Perhaps it has, in formal terms, but bleeding to death in the crater of a bomb, or bleeding to death because you can’t get hemophilia drugs, is, in either case, death.

In Iran today there is an acute shortage of pharmaceuticals for kidney dialysis and transplants and for treating cancer, hemophilia, thalessemia, multiple sclerosis, and other disorders. Hospital equipment is breaking down for want of spare parts. And raw materials used by domestic pharmaceutical manufacturers—blocked by Western sanctions—are in short supply. It adds up to a healthcare crisis. The United States and European Union say their sanctions don’t apply to drugs and medical equipment, but US and European banks are unwilling to handle financial transactions with Iran. If they do, the US Treasury Department will deny them access to the US banking system.

Since isolation from the world’s largest economy would guarantee their demise, banks comply and shun Iran. As a consequence, few goods from the West make their way into the country, the exemptions for drugs and medical equipment being nothing more than a public relations ruse to disguise the barbarity of the sanctions. Not that Washington is denying that its sanctions are hurting ordinary Iranians. It’s just that responsibility for their consequences is denied. US president Barak Obama “has said the Iranian people should blame their own leaders.”[2] For what—failing to knuckle under?

“In contrast to war’s easily observable casualties, the apparently nonviolent consequences of economic intervention seem like an acceptable alternative. However…economic sanctions can seriously harm the health of persons who live in targeted nations.”[3] This has been well established and widely accepted in the cases of Iraq in the 1990s and the ongoing US blockade of Cuba. Political scientists John Mueller and Karl Mueller wrote an important paper in Foreign Affairs, in which they showed that economic sanctions “may have contributed to more deaths during the post-Cold War era than all weapons of mass destruction throughout history.”[4]

(Contd.)

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Can you hear me now?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Mobi...
SRINAGAR: Ahead of Republic Day parades in Srinagar and elsewhere on Saturday, mobile phone services were suspended across the Kashmir Valley as part of a security drill.

Different service providers did not issue any alert to subscribers before suspending their services.

Contacted on landline phones, people in Srinagar, Ganderbal, Anantnag, Badgam, Baramulla, Sopore and other towns said mobile phones had stopped working since Saturday morning.

Last year too mobile phone services were withdrawn in the valley Jan 26 and Aug 15.

In the past, separatist guerrillas triggered improved explosive devices using mobile telephones.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

AB s wrote:

So i Guess what you are saying is it does NOT restore honor if a muslim rapist marries his muslim teenage victim...good to hear you aren't one of those "DEFEND THE MUSLIM AT ALL COSTS" types. I agree completely...what a hypocritical position. But isn't this the same hypocritical position they take in Iran?

Yes there are many nukes in Russia but they are our friends now in case you haven't noticed...we share the space station together and ar finalizing our starwars system together as we speak...have you noticed the additional "bright stars" in the sky lately? When this starwars project is complete nukes will become obsolete anyway...so no worries...at least for us...sleep tight
Ans.

1. I am not defending any guilty party. I am only defending Islam and its teachings, which are most balanced.

I would have been hypocrite, if I said that I believe in Islam and then criticise its teachings. You do not understand the meaning of a Hypocrite, do you?

2. How come Russian Nukes have become your "friends"? If nukes will become obsolete, then why you make so much noise about nukes of Iran and North Korea? Are YOU behaving like a Hypocrite?

I think you are just waiting for a much bigger 9/11!!
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Angels Flight wrote:
Can you hear me now?
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Mobi...
SRINAGAR: Ahead of Republic Day parades in Srinagar and elsewhere on Saturday, mobile phone services were suspended across the Kashmir Valley as part of a security drill.
Different service providers did not issue any alert to subscribers before suspending their services.
Contacted on landline phones, people in Srinagar, Ganderbal, Anantnag, Badgam, Baramulla, Sopore and other towns said mobile phones had stopped working since Saturday morning.
Last year too mobile phone services were withdrawn in the valley Jan 26 and Aug 15.
In the past, separatist guerrillas triggered improved explosive devices using mobile telephones.
One more "routine day" in the lives of Kashmiri Muslims.

Since some "extremists" triggered some devices thru Mobile Phones ,so ALL people in kashmir should stay out of Mobile Services for as many days as Indian Lords sitting at Delhi decide.

I hope they do the same when some Hindus explode some Bombs in some part of India and shut off Mobile services for one day or two days as a "Security Precaution".

But this is India, they have separate rules for Muslim Extremists and another for Hindu Extremists.
UIdiotraceMAkeWo rldpeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Activists denounce Aquino government’s ‘subservience’ to the US

By ANNE MARXZE D. UMIL Bulatlat.com MANILA – Like the previous administrations, President Benigno S. Aquino III did not break from the dictates of the United States of America, Renato Reyes, Jr. secretary general of umbrella group Bagong Alyansang Makabayan (Bayan), said as the country marked Independence Day, June 12. Carrying banners “Down with imperialism!,”[...]
John_Schuylkill County_Pa

Frackville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
I will give Bush some credit but it seems the Colonel was against al Qaeda back in 1995-96.
http://afpak.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2010/09/...
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
The era saw Libya's return to the international arena. In 1999, Libya began secret talks with the British government to normalise relations.[223] In 2001, Gaddafi condemned the September 11 attacks on the U.S. by al-Qaeda, expressing sympathy with the victims and calling for Libyan involvement in the War on Terror against militant Islamism
So what's your point. Bush did not overthrow Gaddafi. He just dismantled his nuclear program and ambitions. Along with other WMD. Thank Goodness a lot was moved to the States.

Others eliminated Gaddafi. My beef with the others is that they should have had better security for the State Dept people. They could have eliminated Al-Qaeda types and perhaps the Algerian gas plant attack might not have happened. It was reported that the same people were involved,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••