'The War Is Not Over'

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept. Full Story
ABs

Snellville, GA

#286264 Jan 18, 2013
Spocko wrote:
Wake up America!
Aside from the terrible loss of life and a barrage of nonsense put out by the NRA, the most insulting assault on public sensibility may be the shameless attempts by the right-wingers to suggest irrational alternatives to sensible gun laws. They seem incapable of grasping the gravity of what happened in Newtown or, like Rush Limbaugh, have the temerity to make light of it with ill-chosen attempts at humor, seem to have lost the capacity to think and feel like descent human beings. It is almost impossible to underestimate the depravity of those in our society who are beyond the reach of decency, having given themselves over to the lowest impulses on the planet in their perverted salute to money lenders and political savages on the far right. The fact that Limbaugh and others like him have grown rich spewing their hate-filled vitriol across the airwaves is a frightening indictment of the kind of behavior we have come to accept.
I here ya francis...limbaugh kind of blowhard reminds you of Rachel Maddow or Keith Oberman...only polar opposites...

Remember the CHocalte city DEFEATOCRAP mayor?
Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin was indicted today on charges that he used his office for personal gain, accepting payoffs, free trips, and gratuities from contractors while the city was struggling to recover from the devastation of Hurricane Katrina. The charges against Democrat Nagin are the outgrowth of a City Hall corruption investigation that already has resulted in guilty pleas by two former city officials and two businessmen and a prison sentence for a former city vendor.

Among other things, the 56-year-old Nagin is charged with:
• Accepting more than $160,000 in bribes and truckloads of free granite for his family business in exchange for promoting the interests of a local businessman who secured millions of dollars in city contract work after the 2005 hurricane.
• Accepting at least $60,000 in payoffs from another businessman for his help in securing city contracts for architectural, engineering, and management services work.
• Accepting from several city contractors free travel and vacation expenses for trips to Hawaii, Chicago, Las Vegas, and Jamaica while in office.
• Accepting monthly payoffs from one of the businessmen mentioned above totaling $112,250 after he left office.

And you are worried about magazine clips....here's a buck buy a clue...
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#286265 Jan 18, 2013
AB s wrote:
01. Thanks for sharing, comrade MUQ...muslims and jews have been at it for so long that with this new great technology I can see the day when jews and muslims can fight and kill each other from the comforts of their computer at home...how about you?

02. For the sake of mankind I sure hope Islamic nations and israel learn to co-exist...the time is rapidly approaching where the inevitable will be upon you both...
Ans.

01. The “Fight” between sources of truth and falsehood is al long as the history of mankind itself! And that fight is being fought on all fronts.

We are told to resist evil by whatever means we have, so the “fight” could be on computer screens and on Newspapers and on every front.

02. Muslims and Jews were coexisting for past 1300 years till the Ashkenazi Jews started this movement that “Palestine belongs to Jews and to Jews only”.

And most of White Christian nations of Europe supported this claim and caused the problem which we have in ME for past 60 years and it would soon engulf the whole world into it.

Unless you solve the root cause of the problem, your “wish” for peaceful co-existence is only a pipe dream.

You cannot attain permanent peace if the root of injustice is not removed.
]
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#286266 Jan 18, 2013
News you will not see or hear on CNN and FOX News

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Beyond Bayonets and Battleships
Space Warfare and the Future of U.S. Global Power

By Alfred W. McCoy
(Contd.)

By 2009, the Air Force and the CIA were already deploying a drone armada of at least 195 Predators and 28 Reapers inside Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan -- and it’s only grown since. These collected and transmitted 16,000 hours of video daily, and from 2006-2012 fired hundreds of Hellfire missiles that killed an estimated 2,600 supposed insurgents inside Pakistan’s tribal areas. Though the second-generation Reaper drones might seem stunningly sophisticated, one defense analyst has called them “very much Model T Fords.” Beyond the battlefield, there are now some 7,000 drones in the U.S. armada of unmanned aircraft, including 800 larger missile-firing drones. By funding its own fleet of 35 drones and borrowing others from the Air Force, the CIA has moved beyond passive intelligence collection to build a permanent robotic paramilitary capacity.

In the same years, another form of information warfare came, quite literally, online. Over two administrations, there has been continuity in the development of a cyberwarfare capability at home and abroad. Starting in 2002, President George W. Bush illegally authorized the National Security Agency to scan countless millions of electronic messages with its top-secret “Pinwale” database. Similarly, the FBI started an Investigative Data Warehouse that, by 2009, held a billion individual records.

Under Presidents Bush and Obama, defensive digital surveillance has grown into an offensive “cyberwarfare” capacity, which has already been deployed against Iran in history’s first significant cyberwar. In 2009, the Pentagon formed U.S. Cyber Command (CYBERCOM), with headquarters at Ft. Meade, Maryland, and a cyberwarfare center at Lackland Air Base in Texas, staffed by 7,000 Air Force employees. Two years later, it declared cyberspace an “operational domain” like air, land, or sea, and began putting its energy into developing a cadre of cyber-warriors capable of launching offensive operations, such as a variety of attacks on the computerized centrifuges in Iran’s nuclear facilities and Middle Eastern banks handling Iranian money.

A Robotic Information Regime

As with the Philippine Insurrection and the Vietnam War, the occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan have served as the catalyst for a new information regime, fusing aerospace, cyberspace, biometrics, and robotics into an apparatus of potentially unprecedented power. In 2012, after years of ground warfare in both countries and the continuous expansion of the Pentagon budget, the Obama administration announced a leaner future defense strategy. It included a 14% cut in future infantry strength to be compensated for by an increased emphasis on investments in the dominions of outer space and cyberspace, particularly in what the administration calls “critical space-based capabilities.”

By 2020, this new defense architecture should theoretically be able to integrate space, cyberspace, and terrestrial combat through robotics for -- so the claims go -- the delivery of seamless information for lethal action. Significantly, both space and cyberspace are new, unregulated domains of military conflict, largely beyond international law. And Washington hopes to use both, without limitation, as Archimedean levers to exercise new forms of global dominion far into the twenty-first century, just as the British Empire once ruled from the seas and the Cold War American imperium exercised its global reach via airpower.

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#286267 Jan 18, 2013
As Washington seeks to surveil the globe from space, the world might well ask: Just how high is national sovereignty? Absent any international agreement about the vertical extent of sovereign airspace (since a conference on international air law, convened in Paris in 1910, failed), some puckish Pentagon lawyer might reply: only as high as you can enforce it. And Washington has filled this legal void with a secret executive matrix -- operated by the CIA and the clandestine Special Operations Command -- that assigns names arbitrarily, without any judicial oversight, to a classified “kill list” that means silent, sudden death from the sky for terror suspects across the Muslim world.

Although U.S. plans for space warfare remain highly classified, it is possible to assemble the pieces of this aerospace puzzle by trolling the Pentagon’s websites, and finding many of the key components in technical descriptions at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). As early as 2020, the Pentagon hopes to patrol the entire globe ceaselessly, relentlessly via a triple canopy space shield reaching from stratosphere to exosphere, driven by drones armed with agile missiles, linked by a resilient modular satellite system, monitored through a telescopic panopticon, and operated by robotic controls.
John_Schuylkill County_Pa

Frackville, PA

#286269 Jan 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
News you will not see or hear on CNN and FOX News
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
Beyond Bayonets and Battleships
Space Warfare and the Future of U.S. Global Power
By Alfred W. McCoy
(Contd.)
By 2009, the Air Force and the CIA were already deploying a drone armada of at least 195 Predators and 28 Reapers inside Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan -- and it’s only grown since. These collected and transmitted 16,000 hours of video daily, and from 2006-2012 fired hundreds of Hellfire missiles that killed an estimated 2,600 supposed insurgents inside Pakistan’s tribal areas. Though the second-generation Reaper drones might seem stunningly sophisticated, one defense analyst has called them “very much Model T Fords.” Beyond the battlefield, there are now some 7,000 drones in the U.S. armada of unmanned aircraft, including 800 larger missile-firing drones. By funding its own fleet of 35 drones and borrowing others from the Air Force, the CIA has moved beyond passive intelligence collection to build a permanent robotic paramilitary capacity.
In the same years, another form of information warfare came, quite literally, online. Over two administrations, there has been continuity in the development of a cyberwarfare capability at home and abroad. Starting in 2002, President George W. Bush illegally authorized the National Security Agency to scan countless millions of electronic messages with its top-secret “Pinwale” database. Similarly, the FBI started an Investigative Data Warehouse that, by 2009, held a billion individual records.
Under Presidents Bush and Obama, defensive digital surveillance has grown into an offensive “cyberwarfare” capacity, which has already been deployed against Iran in history’s first significant cyberwar. In 2009, the Pentagon formed U.S. Cyber Command (CYBERCOM), with headquarters at Ft. Meade, Maryland, and a cyberwarfare center at Lackland Air Base in Texas, staffed by 7,000 Air Force employees. Two years later, it declared cyberspace an “operational domain” like air, land, or sea, and began putting its energy into developing a cadre of cyber-warriors capable of launching offensive operations, such as a variety of attacks on the computerized centrifuges in Iran’s nuclear facilities and Middle Eastern banks handling Iranian money.
A Robotic Information Regime
As with the Philippine Insurrection and the Vietnam War, the occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan have served as the catalyst for a new information regime, fusing aerospace, cyberspace, biometrics, and robotics into an apparatus of potentially unprecedented power. In 2012, after years of ground warfare in both countries and the continuous expansion of the Pentagon budget, the Obama administration announced a leaner future defense strategy. It included a 14% cut in future infantry strength to be compensated for by an increased emphasis on investments in the dominions of outer space and cyberspace, particularly in what the administration calls “critical space-based capabilities.”
By 2020, this new defense architecture should theoretically be able to integrate space, cyberspace, and terrestrial combat through robotics for -- so the claims go -- the delivery of seamless information for lethal action. Significantly, both space and cyberspace are new, unregulated domains of military conflict, largely beyond international law. And Washington hopes to use both, without limitation, as Archimedean levers to exercise new forms of global dominion far into the twenty-first century, just as the British Empire once ruled from the seas and the Cold War American imperium exercised its global reach via airpower.
Everything is up in the air.

Thank Goodness for George Bush
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#286270 Jan 19, 2013
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>Everything is up in the air.
Thank Goodness for George Bush
What happened to GWB the Great? Is he dead by any chance? When would US Voters (those who re-elected him) would throw stones at his grave?
ABs

Atlanta, GA

#286271 Jan 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to GWB the Great? Is he dead by any chance? When would US Voters (those who re-elected him) would throw stones at his grave?
No stones for George...he is a hero. Of course you know that the same people who were pulling gwb's strings are now pulling obumble the magnificent's.
Just curious, do you support the french intervention in mali or do you support the muslim hoardes of the north who are raping, pillaging and massacreing those who will not succumb to their allah?
ABs

Atlanta, GA

#286272 Jan 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. The “Fight” between sources of truth and falsehood is al long as the history of mankind itself! And that fight is being fought on all fronts.
We are told to resist evil by whatever means we have, so the “fight” could be on computer screens and on Newspapers and on every front.
02. Muslims and Jews were coexisting for past 1300 years till the Ashkenazi Jews started this movement that “Palestine belongs to Jews and to Jews only”.
And most of White Christian nations of Europe supported this claim and caused the problem which we have in ME for past 60 years and it would soon engulf the whole world into it.
Unless you solve the root cause of the problem, your “wish” for peaceful co-existence is only a pipe dream.
You cannot attain permanent peace if the root of injustice is not removed.
]
1. Interesting, comrade. You are told to resist and fight by whom? Did not one of your great profits tell the world to turn the other cheek? Were you not taught to love one another as you would love yourself? Funny thing, I did not see any exclusions written about jews in either the Quran or the bible...

2. And beyond 1300 years ago muslims did NOT exist so do not understand your point. One thing that the world has witnessed since the spread of islam, fanatical muslims are at the root of all that is wrong with the world and it is good muslims like yourself that allow yourselves to be drug down by supporting the actions of the fanatics just because they are muslim, right or wrong and to the gates of hail...I do not understand this concept.

Besides, you state the jews and jews ONLY belong to palestine, whi is it that there are so many non-jews in Israel? How many jews are in Gaza?
ABs

Atlanta, GA

#286273 Jan 19, 2013
Spocko wrote:
Wake up America!
Aside from the terrible loss of life and a barrage of nonsense put out by the NRA, the most insulting assault on public sensibility may be the shameless attempts by the right-wingers to suggest irrational alternatives to sensible gun laws. They seem incapable of grasping the gravity of what happened in Newtown or, like Rush Limbaugh, have the temerity to make light of it with ill-chosen attempts at humor, seem to have lost the capacity to think and feel like descent human beings. It is almost impossible to underestimate the depravity of those in our society who are beyond the reach of decency, having given themselves over to the lowest impulses on the planet in their perverted salute to money lenders and political savages on the far right. The fact that Limbaugh and others like him have grown rich spewing their hate-filled vitriol across the airwaves is a frightening indictment of the kind of behavior we have come to accept.
Are you disappointed, granpa? One would think that organizations like the ACL-lulu would prosper under the auspices of a liberal president...but as has been the case so many more times under obumble's watch versus bushbot's watch...the ACL-lulu's take another major loss...

The American Civil Liberties Union ended its legal challenge Friday to a Kansas law restricting private health insurance coverage for abortions.

A court filing shows the parties have agreed to dismiss all remaining claims, with each side bearing its own costs and attorneys' fees.

The agreement follows a federal judge's Jan. 7 ruling that, as a matter of law, the ACLU failed to provide any evidence that the Legislature's predominant motivation in passing the 2011 law was to make it more difficult to get abortions.
ABs

Atlanta, GA

#286274 Jan 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
As Washington seeks to surveil the globe from space, the world might well ask: Just how high is national sovereignty? Absent any international agreement about the vertical extent of sovereign airspace (since a conference on international air law, convened in Paris in 1910, failed), some puckish Pentagon lawyer might reply: only as high as you can enforce it. And Washington has filled this legal void with a secret executive matrix -- operated by the CIA and the clandestine Special Operations Command -- that assigns names arbitrarily, without any judicial oversight, to a classified “kill list” that means silent, sudden death from the sky for terror suspects across the Muslim world.
Although U.S. plans for space warfare remain highly classified, it is possible to assemble the pieces of this aerospace puzzle by trolling the Pentagon’s websites, and finding many of the key components in technical descriptions at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). As early as 2020, the Pentagon hopes to patrol the entire globe ceaselessly, relentlessly via a triple canopy space shield reaching from stratosphere to exosphere, driven by drones armed with agile missiles, linked by a resilient modular satellite system, monitored through a telescopic panopticon, and operated by robotic controls.
Do you recall a while back what I told you, comrade muq? I told you that there appears to be more stars in the sky then there used to be...maybe now you will listen...and one day you will realize that the islamic caliphate of submit or die is a directive from a mad man, not a prophet...time to wake up and smell the camel dung, my friend, and realize that indeed the world is not flat and indeed it is physically impossible for the moon to split in half...amd that if prophets can be wrong about those two things, they could be wrong about other things as well........perhap?
ABs

Atlanta, GA

#286275 Jan 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
...You cannot attain permanent peace if the root of injustice is not removed.
]
Permanent??? The ONLY thing in life that is permanent is death comrade...but I would settle for just a couple of years of peace across the lands of islam in my lifetime, how about you MUQ? Any chance of that happenning?
ABs

Atlanta, GA

#286276 Jan 19, 2013
Spocko wrote:
Wake up America!
Just curious ann again spocktoid...should the rightwingers vote to raise the debt ceiling..........AGAIN?
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#286278 Jan 19, 2013
Unlike ants, humans do not have a clue what their purpose is on this planet &#61514;
http://laughingsquid.com/a-burning-man-for-an...
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#286279 Jan 19, 2013
News you will not see or hear on CNN and FOX News

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Beyond Bayonets and Battleships
Space Warfare and the Future of U.S. Global Power

By Alfred W. McCoy
(Contd.)

At the lowest tier of this emerging U.S. aerospace shield, within striking distance of Earth in the lower stratosphere, the Pentagon is building an armada of 99 Global Hawk drones equipped with high-resolution cameras capable of surveilling all terrain within a 100-mile radius, electronic sensors to intercept communications, efficient engines for continuous 24-hour flights, and eventually Triple Terminator missiles to destroy targets below. By late 2011, the Air Force and the CIA had already ringed the Eurasian land mass with a network of 60 bases for drones armed with Hellfire missiles and GBU-30 bombs, allowing air strikes against targets just about anywhere in Europe, Africa, or Asia.

The sophistication of the technology at this level was exposed in December 2011 when one of the CIA’s RQ-170 Sentinels came down in Iran. Revealed was a bat-winged drone equipped with radar-evading stealth capacity, active electronically scanned array radar, and advanced optics “that allow operators to positively identify terror suspects from tens of thousands of feet in the air.”

If things go according to plan, in this same lower tier at altitudes up to 12 miles unmanned aircraft such as the “Vulture,” with solar panels covering its massive 400-foot wingspan, will be patrolling the globe ceaselessly for up to five years at a time with sensors for “unblinking” surveillance, and possibly missiles for lethal strikes. Establishing the viability of this new technology, NASA’s solar-powered aircraft Pathfinder, with a 100-foot wingspan, reached an altitude of 71,500 feet altitude in 1997, and its fourth-generation successor the “Helios” flew at 97,000 feet with a 247-foot wingspan in 2001, two miles higher than any previous aircraft.

For the next tier above the Earth, in the upper stratosphere, DARPA and the Air Force are collaborating in the development of the Falcon Hypersonic Cruise Vehicle. Flying at an altitude of 20 miles, it is expected to “deliver 12,000 pounds of payload at a distance of 9,000 nautical miles from the continental United States in less than two hours.” Although the first test launches in April 2010 and August 2011 crashed midflight, they did reach an amazing 13,000 miles per hour, 22 times the speed of sound, and sent back “unique data” that should help resolve remaining aerodynamic problems.

At the outer level of this triple-tier aerospace canopy, the age of space warfare dawned in April 2010 when the Pentagon quietly launched the X-37B space drone, an unmanned craft just 29 feet long, into an orbit 250 miles above the Earth. By the time its second prototype landed at Vandenberg Air Force Base in June 2012 after a 15-month flight, this classified mission represented a successful test of “robotically controlled reusable spacecraft” and established the viability of unmanned space drones in the exosphere.

At this apex of the triple canopy, 200 miles above Earth where the space drones will soon roam, orbital satellites are the prime targets, a vulnerability that became obvious in 2007 when China used a ground-to-air missile to shoot down one of its own satellites. In response, the Pentagon is now developing the F-6 satellite system that will “decompose a large monolithic spacecraft into a group of wirelessly linked elements, or nodes [that increases] resistance to... a bad part breaking or an adversary attacking.” And keep in mind that the X-37B has a capacious cargo bay to carry missiles or future laser weaponry to knock out enemy satellites -- in other words, the potential capability to cripple the communications of a future military rival like China, which will have its own global satellite system operational by 2020.

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#286280 Jan 19, 2013
Ultimately, the impact of this third information regime will be shaped by the ability of the U.S. military to integrate its array of global aerospace weaponry into a robotic command structure that would be capable of coordinating operations across all combat domains: space, cyberspace, sky, sea, and land. To manage the surging torrent of information within this delicately balanced triple canopy, the system would, in the end, have to become self-maintaining through “robotic manipulator technologies,” such as the Pentagon’s FREND system that someday could potentially deliver fuel, provide repairs, or reposition satellites.

For a new global optic, DARPA is building the wide-angle Space Surveillance Telescope (SST), which could be sited at bases ringing the globe for a quantum leap in "space surveillance.” The system would allow future space warriors to see the whole sky wrapped around the entire planet while seated before a single screen, making it possible to track every object in Earth orbit.

Operation of this complex worldwide apparatus will require, as one DARPA official explained in 2007, "an integrated collection of space surveillance systems -- an architecture -- that is leak-proof." Thus, by 2010, the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency had 16,000 employees, a $5 billion budget, and a massive $2 billion headquarters at Fort Belvoir, Virginia, with 8,500 staffers wrapped in electronic security -- all aimed at coordinating the flood of surveillance data pouring in from Predators, Reapers, U-2 spy planes, Global Hawks, X-37B space drones, Google Earth, Space Surveillance Telescopes, and orbiting satellites. By 2020 or thereafter -- such a complex techno-system is unlikely to respect schedules -- this triple canopy should be able to atomize a single “terrorist” with a missile strike after tracking his eyeball, facial image, or heat signature for hundreds of miles through field and favela, or blind an entire army by knocking out all ground communications, avionics, and naval navigation.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#286281 Jan 20, 2013
AB s wrote:
1. No stones for George...he is a hero. Of course you know that the same people who were pulling gwb's strings are now pulling obumble the magnificent's.
Just curious, do you support the french intervention in mali or do you support the muslim hoardes of the north who are raping, pillaging and massacreing those who will not succumb to their allah?

2. 1. Interesting, comrade. You are told to resist and fight by whom? Did not one of your great profits tell the world to turn the other cheek? Were you not taught to love one another as you would love yourself? Funny thing, I did not see any exclusions written about jews in either the Quran or the bible...

2. And beyond 1300 years ago muslims did NOT exist so do not understand your point. One thing that the world has witnessed since the spread of islam, fanatical muslims are at the root of all that is wrong with the world and it is good muslims like yourself that allow yourselves to be drug down by supporting the actions of the fanatics just because they are muslim, right or wrong and to the gates of hail...I do not understand this concept.

Besides, you state the jews and jews ONLY belong to palestine, whi is it that there are so many non-jews in Israel? How many jews are in Gaza?

3. Do you recall a while back what I told you, comrade muq? I told you that there appears to be more stars in the sky then there used to be...maybe now you will listen...and one day you will realize that the islamic caliphate of submit or die is a directive from a mad man, not a prophet...time to wake up and smell the camel dung, my friend, and realize that indeed the world is not flat and indeed it is physically impossible for the moon to split in half...amd that if prophets can be wrong about those two things, they could be wrong about other things as well........perhap?
Ans.

01. Yes GEB the Great is a hero, I am one of his secret admirer! He did for USA which no other president did in my memory.

What he did would take more than 100 years to be undone. Poor Obama, he is no match for GWB the great. He did not had guts to undo what GWB the Great had started.

He just followed the same course and that is why he got all that flack…. But see, he also got re-elected, same as GWB the Great!! So there is "advantage" if you follow GWB the Great, you will get re-elected!!

02. No we were not taught to turn the other check… we have the "Right" to strike back who slaps on our cheek. However if "we" forgive, it would be better.

03. Who told you that before 1400 years, No Muslims existed in the world? All prophets of God were Muslims?

Do you mean to say that Adam. Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, Jacob,……Moses,….David….John the Baptists…and Jesus were Jews or Christians?

Was jesus a Christian? Are you idiot.

04. There was No Jew in Palestine when Muslims took it from Byzantine Empire in 650 CE!! It were Muslims who "allowed" the Jews to settle in Palestine and now look what has happened the same Jews are saying "from where Muslims have come"? You do not know the history of Palestine, do you?

05. You have no information about our prophet or Earliest Islamic Caliphs.

Our prophet "Never said" Islam or die!! The total human casualties in his 10 years of fighting (on both side) do not even reach 1000! How come this fits "islam or die" theory of yours?

What you need Comrade is to "read" Life history of our prophet from an authentic source.!!
John_Schuylkill County_Pa

Frackville, PA

#286283 Jan 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Yes GEB the Great is a hero, I am one of his secret admirer! He did for USA which no other president did in my memory.
What he did would take more than 100 years to be undone. Poor Obama, he is no match for GWB the great. He did not had guts to undo what GWB the Great had started.
He just followed the same course and that is why he got all that flack…. But see, he also got re-elected, same as GWB the Great!! So there is "advantage" if you follow GWB the Great, you will get re-elected!!
02. No we were not taught to turn the other check… we have the "Right" to strike back who slaps on our cheek. However if "we" forgive, it would be better.
03. Who told you that before 1400 years, No Muslims existed in the world? All prophets of God were Muslims?
Do you mean to say that Adam. Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, Jacob,……Moses,….David….John the Baptists…and Jesus were Jews or Christians?
Was jesus a Christian? Are you idiot.
04. There was No Jew in Palestine when Muslims took it from Byzantine Empire in 650 CE!! It were Muslims who "allowed" the Jews to settle in Palestine and now look what has happened the same Jews are saying "from where Muslims have come"? You do not know the history of Palestine, do you?
05. You have no information about our prophet or Earliest Islamic Caliphs.
Our prophet "Never said" Islam or die!! The total human casualties in his 10 years of fighting (on both side) do not even reach 1000! How come this fits "islam or die" theory of yours?
What you need Comrade is to "read" Life history of our prophet from an authentic source.!!
Don't you remember who whispered in George Bush's ear?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#286284 Jan 20, 2013
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you remember who whispered in George Bush's ear?
May be he was OBL?!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#286285 Jan 20, 2013
News you will not see or hear on CNN and FOX News

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Beyond Bayonets and Battleships
Space Warfare and the Future of U.S. Global Power

By Alfred W. McCoy
(Contd.)

Technological Dominion or Techno-Disaster?

Peering into the future, a still uncertain balance of forces offers two competing scenarios for the continuation of U.S. global power. If all or much goes according to plan, sometime in the third decade of this century the Pentagon will complete a comprehensive global surveillance system for Earth, sky, and space using robotics to coordinate a veritable flood of data from biometric street-level monitoring, cyber-data mining, a worldwide network of Space Surveillance Telescopes, and triple canopy aeronautic patrols. Through agile data management of exceptional power, this system might allow the United States a veto of global lethality, an equalizer for any further loss of economic strength.

However, as in Vietnam, history offers some pessimistic parallels when it comes to the U.S. preserving its global hegemony by militarized technology alone. Even if this robotic information regime could somehow check China’s growing military power, the U.S. might still have the same chance of controlling wider geopolitical forces with aerospace technology as the Third Reich had of winning World War II with its “super weapons”-- V-2 rockets that rained death on London and Messerschmitt Me-262 jets that blasted allied bombers from Europe’s skies. Complicating the future further, the illusion of information omniscience might incline Washington to more military misadventures akin to Vietnam or Iraq, creating the possibility of yet more expensive, draining conflicts, from Iran to the South China Sea.

If the future of America’s world power is shaped by actual events rather than long-term economic trends, then its fate might well be determined by which comes first in this century-long cycle: military debacle from the illusion of technological mastery, or a new technological regime powerful enough to perpetuate U.S. global dominion.

Alfred W. McCoy is the J.R.W. Smail Professor of History at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. A TomDispatch regular, he is the lead author of Endless Empire: Spain’s Retreat, Europe’s Eclipse, America’s Decline (University of Wisconsin, 2012), which is the source for much of the material in this essay.

Follow TomDispatch on Twitter @TomDispatch and join us on Facebook. Check out the newest Dispatch book, Nick Turse’s The Changing Face of Empire: Special Ops, Drones, Proxy Fighters, Secret Bases, and Cyberwarfare.

This article was originally posted at TomDispatch
Copyright 2012 Alfred W. McCoy
John_Schuylkill County_Pa

Frackville, PA

#286286 Jan 20, 2013
Beat the Ravens nevermore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 19 min Muq trips over 44,927
Two years after Benghazi, US wants more time to... 47 min barefoot2626 101
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 1 hr RUSSIAN TERRORISTS 1,124
Canada sending 69 'advisers' to Iraq: Isn't tha... 10 hr local action 1
Obama's ISIS Plan Divides Iraq War Veterans In ... 16 hr Jeff Brightone 2
Why Obama must revisit Ho Chi Minh's request? Wed NGUCAPSHlTSKIN3KI... 35
Homeland Security bulletin warns ISIS may strik... Wed Biff Dugan 1
•••

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••