'The War Is Not Over'

'The War Is Not Over'

There are 276640 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Sep 12, 2006, titled 'The War Is Not Over'. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Sandy

Iron Mountain, MI

#282599 Aug 20, 2012
rider wrote:
Why do we keep swooning over failed bankers - A Different World
Aug 2, 2012 ... Why do we keep swooning over failed bankers?... Citigroup now believes that
the giant banks should be broken up, who could not believe it?
http://thesunnews.typepad.com/a_different_wor... - 27k -
Corner-office? I wonder who goes there? LOL! ;)
Sandy

Iron Mountain, MI

#282600 Aug 20, 2012
The Washington Post asks in regards to Ecuador's choice to offer Assange asylum "Is Mr. Assange really worth the risk?"

Well WP, if Assange is just a "self-styled victim of an imagined international political conspiracy" why does Ecuador's president face "disastrous economic consequences for his country"? If Assange is just a small time criminal why would the US threaten the economic security of another nation?

Injustice troll is unsuccessful.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/​opin...
rider

Gwinn, MI

#282601 Aug 20, 2012
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
I just hope Dog is bending over, Rags is headed to the Korner!
rider

Gwinn, MI

#282602 Aug 20, 2012
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Eagle and Barclays Bank - British Banking History Society
The spread eagle emblem has featured prominently throughout the history of
Barclays. In the late seventeenth century a goldsmith-banker called John Freame ...

http://www.banking-history.co.uk/barclayseagl ...- 10k -
Sandy

Iron Mountain, MI

#282604 Aug 21, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text> Just fakes on the right! HAS REV. SUN MYUNG MOON PURCHASED THE TOP RIGHT ...
Gary Bauer -- "Bauer's Family Research Council ... has benefited as well from
Rev. Moon organizations and money. This all under the umbrella of social
change ...
http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1818.cfm - 83k - Cached - Similar Pages
Sun Myung Moon & the CNP
Chey has done hours and hours of research into Sun Myung Moon and his
affiliations .... Women for America, Gary Bauer of the Family Research Council,
Rev.
http://watch.pair.com/moon.html - 58k -
This is such a crock of crap! Gotta wonder why any "sane" individual would believe the spew of lies comong out of their mouths. It's embarrassing to our entire world.
John_Schuylkill County_Pa

Sunbury, PA

#282605 Aug 21, 2012
Thank Goodness for George Bush. He convicted all the bad guys. None left for Obama!
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/08/w...
Paul Ryan Hates Medicare

New York, NY

#282606 Aug 21, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text> Mary became pregnant without having sex after Jesus was born, The proof is her words to Jesus after sitting on the out-house seat, "Jesus Christ if Joesph would have wiped off the toilet seat I wouldn't be pregnant again".-------- Only debate left is, Did Mary get pregnant the same way when Jesus was concieved or did Joesph f--k her brains out?
Have you ever studied history?

The proof is in the old testament Isaiah 7:14 and new testament Matthew 1: 1-17

Immanuel Means GOD With Us!

Isaiah 7:14

14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

Matthew 1: 1-17

The Genealogy of Jesus the Messiah

1 This is the genealogy[a] of Jesus the Messiah[b] the son of David, the son of Abraham:

2 Abraham was the father of Isaac,

Isaac the father of Jacob,

Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers,

3 Judah the father of Perez and Zerah, whose mother was Tamar,

Perez the father of Hezron,

Hezron the father of Ram,

4 Ram the father of Amminadab,

Amminadab the father of Nahshon,

Nahshon the father of Salmon,

5 Salmon the father of Boaz, whose mother was Rahab,

Boaz the father of Obed, whose mother was Ruth,

Obed the father of Jesse,

6 and Jesse the father of King David.

David was the father of Solomon, whose mother had been Uriah’s wife,

7 Solomon the father of Rehoboam,

Rehoboam the father of Abijah,

Abijah the father of Asa,

8 Asa the father of Jehoshaphat,

Jehoshaphat the father of Jehoram,

Jehoram the father of Uzziah,

9 Uzziah the father of Jotham,

Jotham the father of Ahaz,

Ahaz the father of Hezekiah,

10 Hezekiah the father of Manasseh,

Manasseh the father of Amon,

Amon the father of Josiah,

11 and Josiah the father of Jeconiah[c] and his brothers at the time of the exile to Babylon.

12 After the exile to Babylon:

Jeconiah was the father of Shealtiel,

Shealtiel the father of Zerubbabel,

13 Zerubbabel the father of Abihud,

Abihud the father of Eliakim,

Eliakim the father of Azor,

14 Azor the father of Zadok,

Zadok the father of Akim,

Akim the father of Elihud,

15 Elihud the father of Eleazar,

Eleazar the father of Matthan,

Matthan the father of Jacob,

16 and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, and Mary was the mother of Jesus who is called the Messiah.

17 Thus there were fourteen generations in all from Abraham to David, fourteen from David to the exile to Babylon, and fourteen from the exile to the Messiah.
Paul Ryan Hates Medicare

New York, NY

#282607 Aug 21, 2012
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
Thank Goodness for George Bush. He convicted all the bad guys. None left for Obama!
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/08/w...
It is my understanding that Dumbya Bush forgot about Usama bin Laden and September 11, 2001, and invaded the wrong country which was Iraq.

Barack Hussein Obama is the one who got UBL and not Bush!
Paul Ryan Hates Medicare

New York, NY

#282608 Aug 21, 2012
rider wrote:
Currently, Bush is the President of the consulting firm Jeb Bush and Associates and a Senior Advisor to Barclays Capital. He is on the boards of Tenet Healthcare Corporation, Angelica Corporation, Rayonier, Inc, Empower Corporation and CorMatrix Cardiovascular, Inc. In civic and charitable affairs, Bush is the Founder and Chairman of the Foundation for Excellence in Education, the Foundation of Florida’s Future, Honorary Chairman of Volunteer USA, serves on the National Civic Leaders Advisory Board of America’s Promise Alliance, the George H.W. Bush Presidential Library and the George W. Bush Institute Board. He and his wife Columba live in Miami and have three grown children. Bush is the son of President George H.W. Bush and Barbara Bush.
Excellent investigative journalism by you rider!

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/124243-j...
John_PA

Pottsville, PA

#282609 Aug 21, 2012
Paul Ryan Hates Medicare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my understanding that Dumbya Bush forgot about Usama bin Laden and September 11, 2001, and invaded the wrong country which was Iraq.
You didn't hear the news? It was Hillary that pushed to get UBL
John_PA

Pottsville, PA

#282610 Aug 21, 2012
<quoted text>
You're a history revisionist. A lot of American people are responsible for getting UBL. Obama has taken all the credit to the dismay of some Navy Seals
Paul Ryan Hates Medicare

New York, NY

#282611 Aug 21, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay I promise, what should I do with my ping Unicorn?
Get rid of it PRONTO, FORTHWITH!

“French Cocoa Party”

Since: Jan 08

Keynesian Fields

#282612 Aug 21, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text> Do you suggest AG turn it over to Issa before investigation is complete, than Issa can give notice to his rightwing cronies what to prepare for. It-s what you all want from fast and furious isn't it?#1 prosecutor in the land and he is suppose to open his books to a peon. I suppose Obama was suppose to e-mail bin laden the eve before the raid also. Something Bush probably would have done though.
Sorry, I thought you were firmly into the transparency thing and not trying to hide documents and information from the American people.

I would expect some of this 5,000 come from Congress, both sides of the aisle, so to speak, and maybe many celebrities and corporate fat cats.

Just trying to figure out why your #1 guy is hiding this information, while you attempt to distract by blaming others.

Typical for your ilk.

Maybe you're not holding up your end of the table.

“French Cocoa Party”

Keynesian Fields

#282613 Aug 21, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text> I was warned never bend over when ever you are around, it is like waving a red flag at El Toro!
Sorry, didn't know it was that time of the month for you.
Paul Ryan Hates Medicare

New York, NY

#282614 Aug 21, 2012
John_PA wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't hear the news? It was Hillary that pushed to get UBL
If I recall correctly it was Obama who said when he becomes president he will deal with Afghanistan because Bush didn't.

P.S. John, truth be told both presidents lost Iraq and Afghanistan because terrorism is a tactic and you cannot occupy countries to win against it.

UBL: 12 guys with box cutters.

Bush/Obama:$Trillions and $Trillions of dollars wasted and even one life lost is too much IMO.

“French Cocoa Party”

Keynesian Fields

#282615 Aug 21, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text> Even at that Reagan needed an Oct suprise to pull it off, or was it Richard Marcinko and his loyalty to rightwingers that sewed up the election six months earlier when he sabotaged Eagleclaw plans?
All of the above. Were you alive then?

“French Cocoa Party”

Keynesian Fields

#282616 Aug 21, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text> Whats your guess, recoup trillion and a half?
Wouldn't know until your #1 becomes transparent.
Paul Ryan Hates Medicare

New York, NY

#282617 Aug 21, 2012
John_PA wrote:
<quoted text>You're a history revisionist. A lot of American people are responsible for getting UBL. Obama has taken all the credit to the dismay of some Navy Seals
You continue to believe the propaganda on TV & Radio.

lol

“French Cocoa Party”

Keynesian Fields

#282618 Aug 21, 2012
rider wrote:
March 16, 2010
Dylan Ratigan of MSNBC explains how the Lehman scam worked. In this 10-minute video he explains the fraud at Richard S. Fuld's company and who was responsible. Eliot Spitzer calls for "handcuffs" and criminal prosecution of those who were in the responsible positions at the Fed, namely Timothy Geithner and Ben Shalom Bernanke. As I wrote more than a year ago, the A.I.G. and Lehman meltdowns were not accidental - they were carefully designed crimes. Richard S. Fuld and Maurice Greenberg of A.I.G. are criminals, as are the people at the Federal Reserve who allowed their criminal conduct and then bailed them out - with taxpayer funds. Will Geithner and Bernanke face criminal charges?
FULD'S MOSSAD CONNECTION
It should be noted that Richard S. Fuld is closely tied to Menachem Atzmon, the Israeli Mossadnik who owned the passenger-screening/airport security company that was behind getting the 19 Arab hijackers on the planes of 9-11. Uzi Ruskin, Menachem Atzmon, and his Mossad-funded comrades took over the failing United Merchants & Manufacturers, Inc. in 1993 - from Fuld's uncle, Martin Schwab, Richard's mother's brother.
Interestingly, all Democrats on the US side. Why are you trying to blame Israel now? Are the Democrats trying to hide something?
John_PA

Pottsville, PA

#282619 Aug 21, 2012
<quoted text>
It was Bush policies that gave us a clue where UBL might be. Afghanistan is the bigger mess. Bush won out in Afghanistan. Obama made it a mess. Raplh Peters said that "Obama is the worse foreign policy President".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Never Ends EVER! Tue Elise Gingerich 1
News Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) Mon Divorce Lawyer 57
News Is Russia deepening Cooperation with US in Syri... Jul 23 USA Today 1
News Day 2 of GOP convention speeches: CNN vets the ... Jul 23 serfs up 20
News Shiite Cleric Calls Maliki Visit to U.S. a Betr... (Jul '06) Jul 22 Swedenforever 4
News Australian convicted of recruiting foreign figh... Jul 22 Beer Cold 3
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Jul 20 Obsession 46
More from around the web