Russia rejects creation of no-fly zon...

Russia rejects creation of no-fly zone over Syria

There are 62 comments on the Pravda story from May 16, 2013, titled Russia rejects creation of no-fly zone over Syria. In it, Pravda reports that:

Russia opposes the initiatives of the west to create a no-fly zone over Syria, the Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Gennady Gatilov said on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pravda.

Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#43 May 18, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid fck, Russia and China can't wage war against the US without being destroyed either. That's what I was trying to tell you, you uneducated fckng scrote.
There are no muslims we love. From time to time we back one side in order to pit them against one another......Keeping the filthy muslims in chaos, poverty and warfare is American policy.
Wah wah wah.
They won't need to wage war against you,thats what i was saying you hysterical cow,you are all bluff when its called you won't do a damn thing,maybe send an angry email.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#44 May 18, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Putin said.. "NO"! Obama said.. "OK Vlad"!!!
Thats what happened he told Bombama to cool it,thats why his red line went a pale shade of pink.

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#45 May 18, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what happened he told Bombama to cool it,thats why his red line went a pale shade of pink.
Are you high? You just don't get it. America does not back the "rebels". America backs rebellion. The policy is to destroy Syria as a going concern. That is being achieved. We trashed the Sunni bloc and now we are trashing the shia bloc........Just a word to the wise, if your holiday plans include Iran, I would go to Italy instead. Iran is to be destroyed.

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#46 May 18, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
They won't need to wage war against you,thats what i was saying you hysterical cow,you are all bluff when its called you won't do a damn thing,maybe send an angry email.
Could you have someone translate this to sane? It made no sense at all. You are a complete fool.
Famous Amos

Los Angeles, CA

#47 May 18, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Are you high? You just don't get it. America does not back the "rebels". America backs rebellion. The policy is to destroy Syria as a going concern. That is being achieved. We trashed the Sunni bloc and now we are trashing the shia bloc........Just a word to the wise, if your holiday plans include Iran, I would go to Italy instead. Iran is to be destroyed.
If America backs rebellion and the rebels are Alqaeda, it means America backs Alqaeda rebels. The US has been trying to destroy Iran for 30 years, and now has teamed up with Alqaeda to try yet another tactic which is also failing. It might be impossible since little Syria is giving the Obama-Alqaeda alliance a run for its money.

The Persians seem to be smart, since they are of Aryan stock.

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#48 May 18, 2013
Famous Amos wrote:
<quoted text>
If America backs rebellion and the rebels are Alqaeda, it means America backs Alqaeda rebels. The US has been trying to destroy Iran for 30 years, and now has teamed up with Alqaeda to try yet another tactic which is also failing. It might be impossible since little Syria is giving the Obama-Alqaeda alliance a run for its money.
The Persians seem to be smart, since they are of Aryan stock.
The Persians are monkeys, the Syrians are monkeys, al Quaeda are monkeys and Iran is imploding.
The muslim world is in chaos and ruin......just as it should be.
yawn

Los Angeles, CA

#49 May 18, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>The Persians are monkeys, the Syrians are monkeys, al Quaeda are monkeys and Iran is imploding.
The muslim world is in chaos and ruin......just as it should be.
Only a clueless person would compare Alqaeda with Syria and Iran. That's pretty much like saying the Taliban and the US are the same. Syrians are not all Muslims, they are Christians, Alawites and Muslims, and the culture is ancient, regardless of religion. That's why Syria is not falling for two years now, the US government has your mentality, they have no idea what Syria is.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#50 May 18, 2013
yawn wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a clueless person would compare Alqaeda with Syria and Iran. That's pretty much like saying the Taliban and the US are the same. Syrians are not all Muslims, they are Christians, Alawites and Muslims, and the culture is ancient, regardless of religion. That's why Syria is not falling for two years now, the US government has your mentality, they have no idea what Syria is.
No one cares. They are all amoral savages and enemies of the West.
yawn

Los Angeles, CA

#51 May 18, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>No one cares. They are all amoral savages and enemies of the West.
No one might care in Michigan, but that can't be said of other places. There may be savages in Syria, but that is only the lower uneducated classes who are mostly Muslims and who live in poverty.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

#52 May 19, 2013
yawn wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a clueless person would compare Alqaeda with Syria and Iran. That's pretty much like saying the Taliban and the US are the same. Syrians are not all Muslims, they are Christians, Alawites and Muslims, and the culture is ancient, regardless of religion. That's why Syria is not falling for two years now, the US government has your mentality, they have no idea what Syria is.
Exactly!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#53 May 19, 2013
yawn wrote:
<quoted text>
No one might care in Michigan, but that can't be said of other places. There may be savages in Syria, but that is only the lower uneducated classes who are mostly Muslims and who live in poverty.
Who cares....
Syrian

New London, CT

#55 May 19, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what happened he told Bombama to cool it,thats why his red line went a pale shade of pink.
Pink? You mean white, like in "white flag"!

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#56 May 19, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>The Persians are monkeys, the Syrians are monkeys, al Quaeda are monkeys and Iran is imploding.
The muslim world is in chaos and ruin......just as it should be.
FYI Syrian regime is a secular one.
President Assad represent BAAS party which is left wing party and has nothing to do with islam. A great deal of Syrians are not muslims at all. This is a well known fact that Syrian christians support Assad because they know if he will fall and radical islamists will take over Syria they will have to run for their lives from Syria.
Not all Syrians are Arabs either. There are a lot of Armenians, Greeks and other people there.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#57 May 20, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI Syrian regime is a secular one.
President Assad represent BAAS party which is left wing party and has nothing to do with islam. A great deal of Syrians are not muslims at all. This is a well known fact that Syrian christians support Assad because they know if he will fall and radical islamists will take over Syria they will have to run for their lives from Syria.
Not all Syrians are Arabs either. There are a lot of Armenians, Greeks and other people there.
Who cares

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#58 May 20, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares
Why do you discuss Syria then?
Carlos

New York, NY

#59 May 20, 2013
Mother Russia is not so motherly after all. More like the harlot of Babylon...
Syrian

New London, CT

#60 May 21, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares
Obviously you clowns do!!!
Carlos

New York, NY

#61 May 21, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Obviously you clowns do!!!
Which begs the question...why do you care so much yourself about the Syrian situation? Surely you are not a true Syrian?
Syrian

New London, CT

#62 May 21, 2013
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
Which begs the question...why do you care so much yourself about the Syrian situation? Surely you are not a true Syrian?
Of course I am!!
Syrian

New London, CT

#63 May 21, 2013
Carlos wrote:
Mother Russia is not so motherly after all. More like the harlot of Babylon...
Russians see the truth about what's going on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bin Laden Reportedly Calls Obama 'Powerless' (Sep '09) Apr 17 Geezer files 29
News Tennessee legislators decline to pass resolutio... Apr 17 Barking Dogs 36
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Apr 13 Sandy 276,652
News Bin Laden Reportedly Calls Obama 'Powerless' (Sep '09) Apr 10 razz58 25
News Pulse nightclub shootera s cell phone data expl... Mar 27 Joseph DeDominicis 7
News In Sacramento and in Austin, black people just ... Mar 27 Lol 1
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Mar '18 Mighty Duck 87