Israel using Gaza as "warm-up" round ...

Israel using Gaza as "warm-up" round for Iran?

There are 36 comments on the CBS News story from Nov 18, 2012, titled Israel using Gaza as "warm-up" round for Iran?. In it, CBS News reports that:

Israel may soon take its airstrikes into Hamas-controlled Gaza to Lebanon, as practice for "a likely war with Iran," Washington Post defense writer David Ignatius suggested Sunday on "Face the Nation." "Some people think... Israel [is] testing the rockets that would be fired against [Iran] from Gaza, next from Lebanon," Ignatius said during a ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
responder

Columbus, OH

#21 Nov 20, 2012
DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
You were dropped on your head a lot growing up, weren't you Skippy.
Muslims aren't seeking the destruction and death of Jews? That is the funniest sh1t I have ever heard! ROFLMFAO! You really shouldn't be smoking so much crack, especially at this early hour in the morning.
Since the early '80s, Zionists have been asking for destruction. They're the single biggest destabilizing factor in the Middle East, and the biggest aggressors and terrorists.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#22 Nov 20, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the early '80s, Zionists have been asking for destruction. They're the single biggest destabilizing factor in the Middle East, and the biggest aggressors and terrorists.
Aww looks like someone has their panties all in a bunch.

Please cite for us the instances an Israeli has strapped on a bomb laden vest and detonated in a shopping mall or on a bus.
responder

Columbus, OH

#23 Nov 20, 2012
DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please cite for us the instances an Israeli has strapped on a bomb laden vest and detonated in a shopping mall or on a bus.
Aw, looks like another Zionazi's ready to excuse Israel anything and turn his back on dead Palestinians.

Obviously Israelis don't use bomb vests, you utter and complete ignoramus. They've got f---ing helicopter gunships and fighters!

Jesus...

Location hidden

#24 Nov 20, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, looks like another Zionazi's ready to excuse Israel anything and turn his back on dead Palestinians.
Obviously Israelis don't use bomb vests, you utter and complete ignoramus. They've got f---ing helicopter gunships and fighters!
Jesus...
DEFLECTION!!

Please cite for us the instances an Israeli has strapped on a bomb laden vest and detonated in a shopping mall or on a bus with forethought and intention to kill innocent women and children.
Truth Always beats lies 2

Covington, VA

#25 Nov 20, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said!!

Covington, VA

#26 Nov 20, 2012
DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
The jews pay people to do these things for them just as they are openly funding terrorist in Syria as they did in Libya.

Covington, VA

#27 Nov 20, 2012
DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
DEFLECTION!!
Please cite for us the instances an Israeli has strapped on a bomb laden vest and detonated in a shopping mall or on a bus with forethought and intention to kill innocent women and children.
Examples would be the countless dead in Gaza,the israel funding of terrorist in Syria,Libya,and many other places around the world.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#28 Nov 20, 2012
DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
DEFLECTION!!
Please show a single Israeli who has been forced to live in abject squalour because their nation hasn't been able to engage in proper commerce for decades.

Failing that, please show a single time in tit for tat exchanges where Israel came off worse.

Location hidden

#29 Nov 21, 2012
Truth Always beats lies 2 wrote:
<quoted text>The jews pay people to do these things for them just as they are openly funding terrorist in Syria as they did in Libya.
Proof?
Yea I didn't think so. Just your bigoted biased hate filled opinion.

Location hidden

#30 Nov 21, 2012
Truth Always beats lies 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Examples would be the countless dead in Gaza,the israel funding of terrorist in Syria,Libya,and many other places around the world.
Proof?
responder

Columbus, OH

#31 Nov 21, 2012
DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
DEFLECTION!!
LOL! Clearly you dont understand the meaning of the word "deflection," or are simply so dishonest that you refuse to acknowledge my point in favor of making your own idiotic assertions again and again.

I have never claimed Israelis "strapped on bomb vests," so your question is a strawman as well.

Get bent.

Location hidden

#32 Nov 21, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Clearly you dont understand the meaning of the word "deflection," or are simply so dishonest that you refuse to acknowledge my point in favor of making your own idiotic assertions again and again.
I have never claimed Israelis "strapped on bomb vests," so your question is a strawman as well.
Get bent.
Yea that was for 'Truth'. My bad. Got so caught up in the moment. LOL
responder

Columbus, OH

#33 Nov 21, 2012
DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea that was for 'Truth'. My bad. Got so caught up in the moment. LOL
Apology accepted.

Covington, VA

#34 Nov 21, 2012
DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof?
Proof?? Its called common knowledge that any intelligent un brainwashed person knows.You know this already jew.

Covington, VA

#35 Nov 21, 2012
Dont forget to use your megaphone software and rate your own post a few more times jew terrorist supporting hasbarats.Anyone interested in what megaphone software is just google it.Megaphone is used by hasbarats like those on this page.
soapmann

Masontown, PA

#36 Nov 22, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
Israel will be hurt by Iran with that approach

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) May 22 Etch a Win 2012 76
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) May 22 DeNiro jr 213
News Obama: Yemen unrest won't halt drones (Jan '15) May 21 A la Bama 12
Explosives: The Eye of Leviathan May 19 Abishai100 1
News The Real Face of Hamas (Dec '14) May 16 C Kersey 2
News Rumsfeld: Obama made right move on bin Laden raid (May '11) May 14 Romneys parasites 21
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) May 13 crusty 276,654