The Great DebateREP. Ryan, at Ralph Reed Confab, Turns Down a Bible
Sep 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: American Reporter
The Great Debate REP. RYAN, AT RALPH REED CONFAB, TURNS DOWN A BIBLE by James Salt AR Correspondent Washington, D.C. June 7, 2011 DAYTONA BEACH, Fla., June 7, 2011 -- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gave a speech on May 23 in Washington, D.C., in which he said, "I envision an Israel that can dedicate even more of its creative and ... (more)
This the most confused bunch of silliness I've seen in a long while. Not only do 'two college students' reinvent electrolysis, as if that could replace the primary fuels. But then it goes on to a rant about Saudi Arabia, the ONE Arab country that did NOT riot and burn US flags accusing them of 'promoting terror'.
American Republic is a truly stupid publication and anyone reading it should be examined by a psychiatric panel.
* Glibness/Superficial Charm
* Grandiose Sense of Self-Worth
* Need for Stimulation/Frequently Bored – the subject is easily bored, and craves excitement
* Pathological Lying – An individual for whom lying is a characteristic feature of interactions with others
* Cunning/Manipulative – The individual is adept at manipulating others
* Lack of Remorse or Guilt – The individual seems unable to express remorse or guilt
* Shallow Affect – The individual seems to have a poverty of affect, and is unable to experience a normal range and depth of emotion.
* Callous/Lack of Empathy – A disregard for the feelings or condition of others
* Parasitic Lifestyle – Relationships with others are commonly parasitic in nature
* Poor Behavioral Controls – Behavior is commonly risky and impulsive
* Promiscuous Sexual Behavior – Frequent, multiple sexual encounters
* Early Behavioral Problems – A history of antisocial behaviors beginning in childhood or adolescence.
* Lack of Realistic Long-Term Goals
* Failure to Honor Obligations and Commitments
* Failure to Accept Responsibility for Own Actions
* Many Short-Term Marital Relationships – A history of multiple marriages of short duration.
* Juvenile Delinquency – A history of criminal activity beginning in childhood or adolescence
* Revocation of Conditional Release – The individual is unable to adhere to the conditions of parole or probation
* Versatility of Criminality – The individual has a wide repertoire of criminal behaviors
|Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07)||27 min||rajkanwar||40,228|
|World Briefs: Kenya leader's trial collapsing||41 min||Ewise||1|
|'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06)||1 hr||rider||275,541|
|NY court restores Saudi Arabia in Sept. 11 lawsuit||2 hr||CrayzOx3thongy||1|
|Michigan MPs return home after year at Guantanamo||3 hr||DeathToAllSocialists||1|
|Marcos Breton: Obama critic in Placerville offe... (Jul '08)||7 hr||Successful Chiropractor||22|
|Judge ousts defendant twice from Guantanamo court||11 hr||DeathToAllSocialists||3|