Benefits outweigh risks in Philippines peace deal

Oct 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SFGate

Philippine government negotiator Marvic Leonen gestures as he answers questions from reporters after meeting with Philippine President Benigno Aquino III at the Malacanang presidential palace in Manila, Philippines on Monday, Oct.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Oct 8, 2012

Since: Aug 12

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

The peace in Mindanaw is so elusive ,it might be the long awaited moment. I hope both sides will adhere the peace treaty and the conflict will soon be over.
Martin Nuke

Cainta, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

This also also the begining for a Federal Philippines which is the goal of many Senators since 1987 for the Philippines to be Federated States and it will be comprised of the federal states of Northern Luzon, Central Luzon, Southern Tagalog, Bicol, Minparom (Mindoro, Palawan, and Romblon), Eastern Visayas, Central Visayas, Western Visayas, Northern Mindanao, Southern Mindanao and Bangsamoro.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••