CAIR intimidates teacher, rally planned in her defense

Mar 16, 2013 Full story: examiner.com

Mary Janda, a veteran teacher of 21 years at the Concrete Middle School in Concrete, Washington, is under attack by the radical Washington affiliate of Hamas-connected Council on American-Islamic Relations , accusing her of racism against Muslims, ACT! For America 's founder and President Brigitte Gabriel reported yesterday.

Read more
John

Everett, WA

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Mary,

We appreciate your resolve in this issue.
When Jesus was facing the cross, His prayer as recorded in John 17 was yet to be answered. The Word of God informs us, "For scarcely for a righteous man will one die : yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die .” As I hope we are all knowledgeable it continues, "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.“ Christ’s prayer was only answered beyond the horror of the cross, and the entombment of the Lord. It occurred three days and three nights later. It was answered in this singular act, "And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:” Only then was the prayer of John 17 answered.
What was that prayer? It follows: " I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do . And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
This is your cross Mary and beyond the trial is reward. Do not be fearful of that which you are facing. There are many who support you and understand the work of God being performed in you.
Roy Lee

Edmond, OK

#2 Mar 18, 2013
To H E L L with all of the i d i o t r a g h e a d s!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News We'll murder police, says Real IRA (Apr '11) 16 hr James 225
News Obama expands ISIL fight into Syria; Canada won... (Sep '14) 21 hr swedenforever 10
News Ukraine Psych Wards Prepare For PTSD Thu NAZTY Ukraine 2
News CIA Director: Iran General 'Destabilizing' Effo... Thu Boring 3
News Afghan president: My country owes a "profound d... Mar 25 Carl 1
News Sources: US pulling last troops from Yemen Mar 24 goonsquad 17
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Mar 24 Bill R 276,690
More from around the web