Al-Qaeda unleased against Syria and I...

Al-Qaeda unleased against Syria and Irag with acceptance of the West

There are 13 comments on the Russia Taday story from Jul 25, 2013, titled Al-Qaeda unleased against Syria and Irag with acceptance of the West. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

Pepe Escobar is the roving correspondent for Asia Times/Hong Kong, an analyst for RT and TomDispatch, and a frequent contributor to websites and radio shows ranging from the US to East Asia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

Dont Care

Welland, Canada

#1 Jul 26, 2013
They say no education for women??? LOL, looks like no education for any man either. No prisoners can escape if they were shot when captured. Maybe next time they will learn. Dummies!
Putin

Ware, UK

#2 Jul 26, 2013
Russian Propaganda!
Oliver Cromwell

Glasgow, UK

#3 Jul 26, 2013
Putin wrote:
Russian Propaganda!
What do you mean Moron,propaganda? the fact is Iraq is infested with Al-Qaeda,who are bombing other Iraqis and crossing the border into Syria,this is all down to the US invasion,Al-Qaeda wasn't even IN Iraq before the invasion,you Muppet.
Hunza valley Prince

Ware, UK

#4 Jul 26, 2013
BUFFOON wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean Moron,propaganda? the fact is Iraq is infested with Al-Qaeda,who are bombing other Iraqis and crossing the border into Syria,this is all down to the US invasion,Al-Qaeda wasn't even IN Iraq before the invasion,you Muppet.
Al Qaeda DOESN'T exist you BUFFOON!
Oliver Cromwell

Glasgow, UK

#5 Jul 26, 2013
Hunza valley Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
I use the term Al-Qaeda so the brain dead idiots on here know who I am talking about,in other words Sunni jihadist nutters,you know the same ones the US have been working with since bill Clinton sent them to the Balkans with the help of his friend Bin Laden.
George

United States

#6 Jul 26, 2013
You use the term al Qaeda to refer to all the rebels, where we all know that's not true and it's only 90% now.
Rosebud

United States

#7 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text>
A rotting tomato by any other name smells just as rancid.
your worst nightmare

United States

#8 Jul 26, 2013
Dont Care wrote:
They say no education for women???
They like to keep 'em covered, barefoot and pregnant just like their nemesis should keep you hog-tied, caged and on public display for target practice.
Oliver Cromwell

Lewes, UK

#9 Jul 27, 2013
George wrote:
You use the term al Qaeda to refer to all the rebels, where we all know that's not true and it's only 90% now.
I use the term to refer to MOST of them.
Oliver Cromwell

UK

#10 Jul 27, 2013
George wrote:
You use the term tosser to refer to you!!!
Oliver Twist

United States

#11 Jul 27, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You suffer from twisted philosophy syndrome.

“hi ya”

Since: Feb 12

Manchester

#12 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>
al Qadat al Jihad?
Oliver Cromwell

Lewes, UK

#13 Jul 27, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have the balls to use your own name you clown?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Never Ends EVER! Jul 26 Elise Gingerich 1
News Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) Jul 25 Divorce Lawyer 57
News Is Russia deepening Cooperation with US in Syri... Jul 23 USA Today 1
News Day 2 of GOP convention speeches: CNN vets the ... Jul 23 serfs up 20
News Shiite Cleric Calls Maliki Visit to U.S. a Betr... (Jul '06) Jul 22 Swedenforever 4
News Australian convicted of recruiting foreign figh... Jul 22 Beer Cold 3
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Jul 20 Obsession 46
More from around the web