Syria threatens - all options' after Israeli airstrikes

The Syrian regime of President Bashar al-Assad warned Sunday that a series of powerful Israeli airstrikes near the Syrian capital opened the door to "all the options," underscoring the possibility that Syria's civil war could spill across regional borders. Read more
fefifofum

West Mifflin, PA

#1 May 5, 2013
everything that comes out of these wickersham countries ,is just and age old custom of mindless leaders with a mindless population,trying too achieve immortality by being at the table and on the menu , EITHER AT YOUR HOUSE OR SOMEONE ELSES....AT THE SAME TIME..
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2 May 5, 2013
Syria and Assad can threaten all they want, talk is cheap. Assad probably peed his pants when he heard the explosions. His airforce may be formidable against unarmed citizens, bakeries and children but again the Israeli air force, not a chance, this threat is said with no sincerity.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#3 May 5, 2013
It does appear that the Israeli 'red line' regarding iranian ground missiles transported and warehoused in syria before travelling to lebanese hezbollah was a REAL red line, not posturing bluster as our esteemed 'red line eraser' of a presidunce fake red line.
yes

Bucharest, Romania

#4 May 5, 2013
All countries threatened by the terrorist israel should be planning a preemptive strike against the terrorist called israel.Only then will the world be safe from the greatest threat known in the last 100 years.
Leela

Fond Du Lac, WI

#5 May 5, 2013
yes wrote:
All countries threatened by the terrorist israel should be planning a preemptive strike against the terrorist called israel.Only then will the world be safe from the greatest threat known in the last 100 years.
Ditto!!!!!!!! They are the devil on earth. No doubt about that!
Jim

Smithville, MO

#6 May 5, 2013
Leela wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto!!!!!!!! They are the devil on earth. No doubt about that!
Exactly why is that? Because they live on a tiny piece of land surrounded by enemies and they don't take any shit from them? Or maybe it is because of all the countries they have invaded and taken over? Is that it?

I would really love to hear why you call them the devil on earth?
holly israel

Hod Hasharon, Israel

#7 May 6, 2013
mmmm...
yes...
threats......
from gaza...lebnon...iran...syria.. .
just wait few days please... bibi went to china...
:)))))))))

years of threats... and we are ready !!!
holly israel

Hod Hasharon, Israel

#8 May 6, 2013
ohhhh
btw....
israel fly over lebnon in this moment !!!!!
holly israel

Hod Hasharon, Israel

#9 May 6, 2013
Al Manar reported Israeli warplanes fly over Lebanon Half Height Maraga Browse and Khiam.
curious schoolboy

United States

#10 May 6, 2013
What does 'preemptive attack' mean?

Does it mean we can bomb anybody we like and not get punished?

I hit my brother once because he said a nasty thing about me and I got punished. I called it a preemptive attack and my dad really got mad.
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#12 May 6, 2013
curious schoolboy wrote:
I hit my brother once because he said a nasty thing about me and I got punished. I called it a preemptive attack and my dad really got mad.
Israel are Syria are in a state of war and Syria has been actively harboring and arming funding Israels enemies for years. Hizballah Hamas are the main beneficiaries.
Since they are still at war is it preemptive??
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#13 May 6, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel are Syria are in a state of war and Syria has been actively harboring and arming funding Israels enemies for years. Hizballah Hamas are the main beneficiaries.
Since they are still at war is it preemptive??
Sending missiles and bombing other countries is an act of war.
So is flying over your neighbours territory without approval.
But hey, Uncle sam skirt is protecting you, but Israel will pay sooner or later.
Carlos

New York, NY

#14 May 6, 2013
ISRAEL IS AWESOME. I hope they destroy Iran right after Syria is eliminated.
Oliver Cromwell

Burnley, UK

#15 May 6, 2013
curious schoolboy wrote:
Maybe like when Hitler launched a pre emtive attack on most of Europe.
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#16 May 6, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sending missiles and bombing other countries is an act of war.
So is flying over your neighbours territory without approval.
But hey, Uncle sam skirt is protecting you, but Israel will pay sooner or later.
Okay let me repeat myself Israel and Syria have been in a state of war for decades same with Lebanon although only created a few years before Israel, it refused to recognize Israel from the beginning.

How has the US ever protected Israel militarily????

Since there have been a dozen or so cross border attacks on Israel from Syria over the past 6 months is that not already a declaration of war???

The UN peacekeepers were supposed to be preventing Hizballah from rearming in South Lebanon, since they have done nothing ever to prevent this Israel has had to step in.
Jude

United States

#17 May 6, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
it refused to recognize Israel from the beginning.
So go bomb Saudi Arabia.

Or else, resort to an argument that's not asinine.
well

Hamilton, Canada

#18 May 6, 2013
Dictator Assad has no cojones to attack Israel. He knows that attacking Israel will shorten his rule. His days are numbered anyway.
Jude

Ashburn, VA

#19 May 6, 2013
Jude wrote:
<quoted text>
So go bomb Saudi Arabia.
Or else, resort to an argument that's not asinine.
**SPAM**
Carlos

New York, NY

#20 May 7, 2013
God bless Israel, it should do what it must to prevent Hezbollah and Iran from threatening its people.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#21 May 7, 2013
Carlos wrote:
God bless Israel, it should do what it must to prevent Hezbollah and Iran from threatening its people.
ha ha

Rather thank you for the billions in military hardware, and the fact that Uncle Sam has been covering every illegal move Israel makes since.

Honest rational people do not hide behind imaginary entities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News We'll murder police, says Real IRA (Apr '11) 2 hr James 225
News Obama expands ISIL fight into Syria; Canada won... (Sep '14) 8 hr swedenforever 10
News Ukraine Psych Wards Prepare For PTSD 21 hr NAZTY Ukraine 2
News CIA Director: Iran General 'Destabilizing' Effo... Thu Boring 3
News Afghan president: My country owes a "profound d... Wed Carl 1
News Sources: US pulling last troops from Yemen Mar 24 goonsquad 17
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Mar 24 Bill R 276,690
More from around the web