.. feel sorry for yourself ssonnOFbiitcchh, the level of your articulation is an execuse for hasbara NOT to rely on locals, can't well prove your point FALSE as much as yourself are doing over this forum,<quoted text>
Why 99% of muslims are idots??? and of course the other 1% gives them a bad name too. Israel is not Portugal nor Angola and Pal kids do play in the park near us, nobody is got a problem with it. They are citizens of a free democratic country called Israel. Unlike your shithole where if you open your mouth you get beheaded or worst, hahaha hahah. Koos Ommak to you and your retarded muslim family including your sister known as Cairo rose, she opens up for everybody with 5 cents in their pocket. Egypt the great is going down the sewer faster than expected. Feel sorry for you.
the whole world is aware of how the palestinian children are treated by the zionazi israelis,
.. palestine is the promised cemetery for the children of the house of israel, sooner or later,
security will ever be your obsession, coz deeply you know your unevitable fate, cry at the wailing wall ya israeli ya ibn deen el kalb,