Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said. Read more
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3775 Mar 24, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for you faith...as story about "our friends" Read it ans weep:
As President Obama departed for Israel, there came a startling report. Bashar Assad's regime had used poison gas on Syrian rebels.
Two Israeli Cabinet members claimed credible evidence. Justice Minister Tzipi Livni said, "It's clear for us that (gas is) being used.... This ... should be on the table in the discussions."
Yet, 72 hours later, the United States still cannot confirm that gas was used, and Syria and Russia have called on U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon to investigate whether it was used, and if so, by whom.
This, of course, is to attribute to Iran's leaders an insanity they have never exhibited. Not in memory has Iran started a war. Saddam attacked Iran, not the other way around. When the Vincennes shot down an Iranian airliner, Ayatollah Khomeini himself ordered the Iraq war ended for fear America was about to intervene on Baghdad's side.
Now we come to the sinister role of the U.S. Senate in setting the table for war. Consider what Senate Joint Resolution 65, crafted at AIPAC, the Israeli Lobby, and now being shopped around for signing by Sen. Lindsey Graham and Sen. Robert Menendez, does.
SR 65 radically alters U.S. policy by declaring it to be "the policy of the United States ... to prevent Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapons capability and to take such action as may be necessary to implement this policy."
Obama's policy no nuclear weapons in Iran is tossed out. Substituted for it in SR 65 is Bibi Netanyahu's policy "no nuclear weapons capability" in Iran.
http://news.yahoo.com/goading-gullible-americ...
Steve, this comment of yours starts out by saying that it is suspected that Assad used chemical weapons and then inexplicably segues into attributing Iran's leaders...blah blah...What type of response are you trying to elicit from me?
A) If Assad IS using chemical weapons....I'm glad, because I see that the rebels are nothing more than the usual terrorist rabble.
B) Intensifying the nature of the war in Syria will further
debilitate alliances and order in the muslim world. And
that's a good thing. Chemical weapons will add to the carnage and disintegration of the muslim power base.
C) Any resolution that will harden the US stance on Iran and define
the tangible steps that will be taken to prevent them from
developing nuclear weapons is positive....especially if it means destroying Iran's ability to make war.
Why would I be "weeping", Steve? It sounds like rather positive developments are taking shape.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3776 Mar 24, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
You might try this one as well, though I doubt you will learn anything.
http://news.yahoo.com/iraq-worth-070000508.ht...
It's more that I don't care, Steve. What this analysis fails to assess is the punitive aspect of the expedition. In addition to plotting the assassination of President George H. W. Bush, Mr. Hussein openly defied American edict and had to be made an example of. Also worth considering are the beneficial effects of the police action in Iraq in terms of developing our military tactics and hardware.

So you have come prancing out of the closet like gangbusters with your public contempt for America and for Western values. Are you really an American, Steve? Now I am certain you are nothing more than a muslim propagandist. A shill. I wonder....Have you ever even been to America? Iran...Eh, "Steve"?

http://jasonjeffrey.files.wordpress.com/2010/...
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

#3777 Mar 24, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems quite obvious that you are not able to express yourself.
What it takes is for the reader to look at the entire conversation..you obviously did not.
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

#3778 Mar 24, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>It's more that I don't care, Steve. What this analysis fails to assess is the punitive aspect of the expedition. In addition to plotting the assassination of President George H. W. Bush, Mr. Hussein openly defied American edict and had to be made an example of. Also worth considering are the beneficial effects of the police action in Iraq in terms of developing our military tactics and hardware.
So you have come prancing out of the closet like gangbusters with your public contempt for America and for Western values. Are you really an American, Steve? Now I am certain you are nothing more than a muslim propagandist. A shill. I wonder....Have you ever even been to America? Iran...Eh, "Steve"?
http://jasonjeffrey.files.wordpress.com/2010/...
Are you for real?

That is a prime example of why you are not a real American faith. Real American abide by the rule of law...we had NO RIGHT to invade Iraq. Spin it anyway you can, but it still comes up garbage.
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

#3779 Mar 24, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Steve, this comment of yours starts out by saying that it is suspected that Assad used chemical weapons and then inexplicably segues into attributing Iran's leaders...blah blah...What type of response are you trying to elicit from me?
A) If Assad IS using chemical weapons....I'm glad, because I see that the rebels are nothing more than the usual terrorist rabble.
B) Intensifying the nature of the war in Syria will further
debilitate alliances and order in the muslim world. And
that's a good thing. Chemical weapons will add to the carnage and disintegration of the muslim power base.
C) Any resolution that will harden the US stance on Iran and define
the tangible steps that will be taken to prevent them from
developing nuclear weapons is positive....especially if it means destroying Iran's ability to make war.
Why would I be "weeping", Steve? It sounds like rather positive developments are taking shape.
Faith, your an idiot. ALL ou intel agencies say Iran IS NOT building nukes...ALL of them...but once again, in the face of truth, you turn to fax news.

The civval war in Syria is a Syrian thing. You woudl have us going in there...and why? Because your heroes in Israel want us to...PS, you would have a very, very hard time proving Assad is using chemical weapons, but feel free to try.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3781 Mar 24, 2013
AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
... you re taking a finger in the a$$,,, sooner or later the palestinian childred will be playing in the park next to where you live, regardless it is 63 or 163 years , the portuguese had similar imaginations in Angola,
remember this photo ya koss ommak,, see the number shown on the building, given that the Angolan got their lands back on 1975,
do the math ,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mytripsmypics/53...
Why 99% of muslims are idots??? and of course the other 1% gives them a bad name too. Israel is not Portugal nor Angola and Pal kids do play in the park near us, nobody is got a problem with it. They are citizens of a free democratic country called Israel. Unlike your shithole where if you open your mouth you get beheaded or worst, hahaha hahah. Koos Ommak to you and your retarded muslim family including your sister known as Cairo rose, she opens up for everybody with 5 cents in their pocket. Egypt the great is going down the sewer faster than expected. Feel sorry for you.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3787 Mar 24, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
You might try this one as well, though I doubt you will learn anything.
http://news.yahoo.com/iraq-worth-070000508.ht...
Big problem with this article, he does not mention nor blames Israel for all this. I think he should be requried to rewrite it the nazislamist way.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3789 Mar 24, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith, your an idiot. ALL ou intel agencies say Iran IS NOT building nukes...ALL of them...but once again, in the face of truth, you turn to fax news.
The civval war in Syria is a Syrian thing. You woudl have us going in there...and why? Because your heroes in Israel want us to...PS, you would have a very, very hard time proving Assad is using chemical weapons, but feel free to try.
You are the "idiot", Steve. All of our intelligence agencies say Iran IS building nukes. Also, show me where I said we should "go in" to Syria....Show me, Mustafa....You can't. My position is to prolong the conflict as much as possible to inflict the highest possible toll on Syria...and indirectly on Iran and Lebanon.... Thereby hamstringing whatever power base they wish to imagine. The Syrian "revolution" is an instance of muslims slaughtering muslims. No one really cares how many muslims kill one another. But certainly, it is not worth risking Western lives. The life of one American is worth more than every man woman and child in Syria. I would rather see the entire country annihilated than to see my dog unhappy for a few hours. In the end.....they just don't matter. No one cares.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3790 Mar 24, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you for real?
That is a prime example of why you are not a real American faith. Real American abide by the rule of law...we had NO RIGHT to invade Iraq. Spin it anyway you can, but it still comes up garbage.
The rule of law? LOL! Please! That only applies when considering civilized, first world cultures. Iraq can be likened to...uh....pest control.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3791 Mar 24, 2013
Our friend Steve only rages when terrorists are killed. He always has a glib explanation for matters such as Beslan, the Itamar massacre, th9/11, Mumbai, London, Madrid....
Steve is a bush league propagandist for the enemies of decent, civilized humanity. Hopefully, he will be apprehended and prosecuted by the authorities....Or perhaps entropy will be achieved by way of drone.
ocxz

Saint Gilles, Reunion

#3792 Mar 24, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The rule of law? LOL! Please! That only applies when considering civilized, first world cultures. Iraq can be likened to...uh....pest control.
Hang on, let me have a laugh, do you really consider yourself civilized ?
A civilized psychopath demented wacknut cut rate slut ?
HO HO HO
ocxz

Saint Gilles, Reunion

#3793 Mar 24, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Big problem with this article, he does not mention nor blames Israel for all this. I think he should be requried to rewrite it the nazislamist way.
Why, you have a problem understanding anything that is not written in your nazionist way ?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3794 Mar 24, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Hasbarat behind 100 names the world knows the terrorist imported to syria by the cia and mossad are only paid terrorist recruited from all over the world.This is well known.
If it is so well known then you would not mind posting some links to back up your BS, go ahead, coward.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3795 Mar 24, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
She is not an idiot, I respect the fact that she posts her honesty, I may not agree with all of it but I respect it, that is called discussion or debate. The fact that you have a prejudice or are racist should not be part of the discussion.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3796 Mar 24, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hang on, let me have a laugh, do you really consider yourself civilized ?
A civilized psychopath demented wacknut cut rate slut ?
HO HO HO
Coming from you, well it shows the type of lifestyle you had from your parents while growing up. I think there is an expression that fits "Hillbilly" , now run off and feed the goats.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3797 Mar 24, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you for real?
American intervention in Iraq, Afghanistan or Syria is futile. Islam is imploding on itself and nothing the US, Russia, NATO or anyone does can save it. And where Muslims are not killing each other in sectarian violence and suicide bombings they are battling Hindus, Buddhists, Jews and Christians.

Muslims killing Christians in Nigeria
&li st=PL7DCE555C102EE03C

Muslims in Dafur
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Islamists and women in Afghanistan

Muslims and Christians in Egypt

ocxz

Saint Gilles, Reunion

#3798 Mar 24, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from you, well it shows the type of lifestyle you had from your parents while growing up. I think there is an expression that fits "Hillbilly" , now run off and feed the goats.
When was the last time you had a shower, you dirty scummy slut ?
When your mummy broke her waters ?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3801 Mar 24, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last time you had a shower, you dirty scummy slut ?
When your mummy broke her waters ?
Coming from a stinky muslim jerkoff its a very very bright and fancy reply. Bravo mussie retard.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3802 Mar 24, 2013
Want the real story?? Read up on this about Turkey.

http://www.yourish.com/2013/03/24/17699
AntididonAi

Alexandria, Egypt

#3803 Mar 24, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Why 99% of muslims are idots??? and of course the other 1% gives them a bad name too. Israel is not Portugal nor Angola and Pal kids do play in the park near us, nobody is got a problem with it. They are citizens of a free democratic country called Israel. Unlike your shithole where if you open your mouth you get beheaded or worst, hahaha hahah. Koos Ommak to you and your retarded muslim family including your sister known as Cairo rose, she opens up for everybody with 5 cents in their pocket. Egypt the great is going down the sewer faster than expected. Feel sorry for you.
.. feel sorry for yourself ssonnOFbiitcchh, the level of your articulation is an execuse for hasbara NOT to rely on locals, can't well prove your point FALSE as much as yourself are doing over this forum,

the whole world is aware of how the palestinian children are treated by the zionazi israelis,

http://mwcnews.net/focus/editorial/2270-abuse...

http://www.australiansforpalestine.net/68611

http://www.uruknet.de/...

.. palestine is the promised cemetery for the children of the house of israel, sooner or later,
security will ever be your obsession, coz deeply you know your unevitable fate, cry at the wailing wall ya israeli ya ibn deen el kalb,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News We'll murder police, says Real IRA (Apr '11) 22 hr James 225
News Obama expands ISIL fight into Syria; Canada won... (Sep '14) Fri swedenforever 10
News Ukraine Psych Wards Prepare For PTSD Thu NAZTY Ukraine 2
News CIA Director: Iran General 'Destabilizing' Effo... Thu Boring 3
News Afghan president: My country owes a "profound d... Mar 25 Carl 1
News Sources: US pulling last troops from Yemen Mar 24 goonsquad 17
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Mar 24 Bill R 276,690
More from around the web