Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said. Full Story

Since: Jan 12

New York, NY

#3729 Mar 23, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
PS, at least gt your facts strait faith..no one was be-headed.
A tragety, yes, but no less than your heroes fropping 500 pound bombs on Palestinain children is it?
Oh thats right, much like the Nazi's you worship, you beleive the Palestinains to be sub-human.
You are such a piece of garbage faith.
at least Jewish violence is confined to the area around Palestine.....Muslim violence against Jews has no border as it occurs in every continent. Tell me Mr. Hassan...is the murder of 100 Jews in Argentina, or the bombing of synagogues in Istanbul, massacres in Seattle Jewish Community Centers.....is that all anti-Zionism? A mere protest against Israeli policies? Because I want to know as a French Jew how I can repent for crimes committed by a country that I have never been to.
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

#3731 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sensing a bit of hostility, Steve. I don't think I care for your tone. The facts are simple. Muslims have declared war on the non-muslim world. Israel is our ally in that war.
You are not in the US military. Our military apparatus would not house, feed, clothe and quarter someone who functions as a bush league Tokyo Rose.
Muslims have declaired war on the non-muslim world?? Are you really that much of an idiot?
Israel is allie to no one.
"Before Israel we did not have any enemies in the ME"
I am gld to see how much my service to the United States Pains you hahhahahahah
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

#3732 Mar 23, 2013
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
at least Jewish violence is confined to the area around Palestine.....Muslim violence against Jews has no border as it occurs in every continent. Tell me Mr. Hassan...is the murder of 100 Jews in Argentina, or the bombing of synagogues in Istanbul, massacres in Seattle Jewish Community Centers.....is that all anti-Zionism? A mere protest against Israeli policies? Because I want to know as a French Jew how I can repent for crimes committed by a country that I have never been to.
As a french Jew you must know your own history then...who has killed of more Jewish folks, the Islamic world or the Christian world.

Who has astarted mnore wars the Islamic world or teh Christian world?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3733 Mar 23, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims have declaired war on the non-muslim world?? Are you really that much of an idiot?
Israel is allie to no one.
"Before Israel we did not have any enemies in the ME"
I am gld to see how much my service to the United States Pains you hahhahahahah
You are a pain in the ass to everyone on here and also a racist. You have no knowledge of the middle east and only allow your bigotry to type you messages so just because Israel is an allie of North America and most of the world you take offense and type all this gibberish just to make yourself feel good well maybe you should take a step back and look at facts instead.

New York, NY

#3734 Mar 23, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
As a french Jew you must know your own history then...who has killed of more Jewish folks, the Islamic world or the Christian world.
Well I can only speak for the last century, and yes most wars originated from the so-called Christian World because all wars of the last century have been imperialist wars driven by economics not religion. The Islamic World is destitute and undeveloped how could they participate in Imperialism?
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#3735 Mar 23, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a pain in the ass to everyone on here and also a racist. You have no knowledge of the middle east and only allow your bigotry to type you messages so just because Israel is an allie of North America and most of the world you take offense and type all this gibberish just to make yourself feel good well maybe you should take a step back and look at facts instead.
Except that he is right about jews suffering more in the Christian world Nazi Germany aside-than in the muslim world where jews lived in harmony
One can also be struck by the fact that when jews wield power they are as bad as all the others!!!

Location hidden

#3736 Mar 23, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hassan, please stop your propaganda. Muslims are killing each o7ther in Syria. The death toll is over 75000 and there are over one million refugees suffering as a result.In addition to death and destruction caused by Muslims by Muslims in Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya...

There was the Muslim genocide of Syrians:
&li st=PL7DCE555C102EE03C&inde x=1

Muslims attacking Christians in Nigeria
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Muslims set Fire to the homes of Christians Bahgora-Nag Hammadi-Egypt.

Islam Persecuted Christian Infidels Indonesia

Muslims Burn Christians Alive In Pakistan

Islamic Racism: Genocide in Darfur

Non-Muslims Burned Alive & Mutilated by islamic radicals
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3737 Mar 23, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>
One can also be struck by the fact that when jews wield power
And that just grinds your little gears, don't it, sissy?
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#3738 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>And that just grinds your little gears, don't it, sissy?
Just pproves my point that jews are as bad as anyone else-
Feci Scoreggia
Tha is why if they do not change course they shall pay a huge price as they have for over 60 years for being terrorists thieves and ethnic cleansers-no change from their historical past when they were one of the worst slave traders in history-today israel is one of the worst offenders Re woman trafficking -shill-another form of slavery-Fact shill
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3739 Mar 23, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Just pproves my point that jews are as bad as anyone else-
Feci Scoreggia
Tha is why if they do not change course they shall pay a huge price as they have for over 60 years for being terrorists thieves and ethnic cleansers-no change from their historical past when they were one of the worst slave traders in history-today israel is one of the worst offenders Re woman trafficking -shill-another form of slavery-Fact shill
I'm getting the impression that you hate Jews.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#3740 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm getting the impression that you hate Jews.
And as usual you are wrong- I hate what a particular European jewish political movement has been doing to Palestine for the past 100 years!
Nonna Feci
danetoo

London, UK

#3741 Mar 23, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>And as usual you are wrong- I hate what a particular European jewish political movement has been doing to Palestine for the past 100 years!
Nonna Feci
AND that jews "killed christos"

AND that jews control the media

AND that jews control Wall Street

AND that jews control the film industry

AND that jews control the US President and Senate

And that jews don't integrate and assimilate

And that jews are Shylocks

(all of the above has been said by yourself in one form or another)

All the above from the Protocols of the Elders of Zion .. a work produced by the golden years in Mother Russia by thinkers and statesmen
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#3742 Mar 23, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
AND that jews "killed christos"
AND that jews control the media
AND that jews control Wall Street
AND that jews control the film industry
AND that jews control the US President and Senate
And that jews don't integrate and assimilate
And that jews are Shylocks
(all of the above has been said by yourself in one form or another)
All the above from the Protocols of the Elders of Zion .. a work produced by the golden years in Mother Russia by thinkers and statesmen
All of the above are FACTS!
Check the CEOs in every one of those and you will find I do my homework!
The shylocks -a magnificently accurate observtion by Shakespeare-are at Goldman Sachs the federal reserve and similar-
As for your smear attempts Re'elders shmelders'
I have never mentioned them in a single posting-ever-pastry cook!
Make sure you pay your bills when you make a deal and stop getting ripped off by charlatans who you think are your'boyfriends'!1
Pathetic granny at 63-
Try intelligent discussion instead of cooks' twaddle -shill
danetoo

London, UK

#3743 Mar 23, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>All of the above are FACTS!
The shylocks -a magnificently accurate observtion by Shakespeare-are at Goldman Sachs the federal reserve and similar-
Make sure you pay your bills when you make a deal and stop getting ripped off by charlatans who you think are your'boyfriends'!1
Pathetic granny at 63-

firstly, my man's older than me .. so not exactly out for "young" .. they bore me to death ... their routines so obvious

You have not mentioned the Elders of Zion .. but read the works ... could've been written for you ...

Look:

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is an antisemitic hoax purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. It was first published in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century. Henry Ford funded printing of 500,000 copies that were distributed throughout the US in the 1920s.

Adolf Hitler and the Nazis publicized the text as if it were a valid document, although it had already been exposed as fraudulent. After the Nazi Party came to power in 1933, it ordered the text to be studied in German classrooms. The historian Norman Cohn suggested that Hitler used the Protocols as his primary justification for initiating the Holocaust—his "warrant for genocide".

The Protocols purports to document the minutes of a late 19th-century meeting of Jewish leaders discussing their goal of global Jewish hegemony by subverting the morals of Gentiles, and by controlling the press and the world's economies. It is still widely available today and even now sometimes presented as a genuine document, whether on the Internet or in print in numerous languages.
danetoo

London, UK

#3744 Mar 23, 2013
Spathis wrote:
Pathetic granny at 63
you are obsessed about me and what you think my age is ... and about my financial acumen ... I assure you it is healthy, as am I .... and I am not 63. If I were, I'd not hesitate to say so ...

what on earth does it matter in topix land
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3745 Mar 23, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
you are obsessed about me and what you think my age is ... and about my financial acumen ... I assure you it is healthy, as am I .... and I am not 63. If I were, I'd not hesitate to say so ...
what on earth does it matter in topix land
Just look at the nonsense this moron writes. He claims to be a grown man and he behaves like a four year old. Spathis is a complete douchebag....FACT!
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#3746 Mar 23, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Suprise suprise, I saw the same survey. I guess muslims got a problem with reality. Lies comes much easier to them, all of them.
Considering the smear campaign against muslims and the pro israeli media in which americans are bombarded with spin and lies, how surprising ?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3747 Mar 23, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>And as usual you are wrong- I hate what a particular European jewish political movement has been doing to Palestine for the past 100 years!
Nonna Feci
Of course *wink**wink*....You hate "zionism".
danetoo

London, UK

#3750 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Just look at the nonsense this moron writes. He claims to be a grown man and he behaves like a four year old. Spathis is a complete douchebag....FACT!
exactly ......

the truth is probably that he's an old man with traits of dementia and no longer any hope of a woman finding him in the least bit attractive .. you know the "yellow teeth age"... he always talks of "old women" .. etc etc .. which I can only guess what means (shudder)... he's probably reminiscing ...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3753 Mar 23, 2013
Spathis wrote:
Pathetic granny at 63-
Facts my ass nazislamist piece of shit. hahahah facts coming from a muslim dickhead, pleeeeeaseeeeee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 57 min Pizza Pie 276,639
Canadian surgeons reconstruct people wounded in... 3 hr NAZTY Ukraine 4
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 8 hr Baron44 45,839
Look at parallels between Northern Ireland, Gaza (May '08) 13 hr OccupyThis 17
Former sheriff Fletcher files to run for Ramsey... (Jun '12) Mon Dutchman 3
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists (May '14) Sun tm clm 1,079
Obama expands Afghan mission Nov 22 Kar 1

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE