Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

There are 3480 comments on the The Daily Star story from Nov 16, 2012, titled Iran protests condemn Israel offensive. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3705 Mar 22, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>I do know that you are an ugly fascist racist and a FECI load-
Why are you here 24/7???
You pollute rational discurse
Go back to your 7/11 shift FECI
"Rational discurse"....of course...For example....
"Gay trash talker enjoying the smell of his overworked gob"
--- Spathis 3/22/13
"bibling babbling bottom bunk"
--- Spathis 2/27/13
"flubs the babbling babboon"
--- Spathis 2/27/13
"afro laddie on a wank shift.lolmaoahbnbes"
--- Spathis 1/22/13
The noble contributions of an "ivy league" educated, accomplished thespian, international businessman/diplomat/power broker, pugilist, sportsman, playboy.......LOL!
Gray

Richmond, VA

#3707 Mar 22, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Look who is talking -your illegal state is the greatest bottom feeder on the planet scking the unsuspecting American taxpayer dry. and your arrogance will ensure you pay a huge price for your bottom feeding
You are as perverted as the German nazis and blind and deaf to any reasoning or humanity- a tribe that is living in the middle ages-scum
Zionists ARE "German Nazis" and Israel is their nasty , little, genocidal Colony

“THE NAZI ZIONIST PACT”
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/rosebud/Zionist_no...
“THE ROLE OF ZIONISM IN THE HOLOCAUST”
http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/holocaust-zion...

EXCERPT “The Ashkenazi Jews, who migrated to Israel from Germany, while sympathetic to Communism and support it, tend to favour the practises of Nazi-style fascism.

During World War II in Germany these elite Zionist Ashkenazi Jews worked closely with Hitler’s Gestapo in persecuting the lower class German Jews and delivering them to concentration camps.

Now living in Israel, these elite Zionist Jews, who were well trained in Nazi-style fascism and favour it, have imposed many facets of fascism on Israel.”CONTINUED
-----

“Nazi Support of Zionism”
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitis...

EXCERPT “Zionism was supported by the German SS and Gestapo.

Hitler himself personally supported Zionism.

During the 1930's, in cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some 40 camps throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine.

As late as 1942 Zionists operated at least one of these officially authorized "Kibbutz" training camps[9] over which flew the blue and white banner which would one day be adopted as the national flag of "Israel".

The Transfer Agreement (which promoted the emigration of German Jews to Palestine) implemented in 1933 and abandoned at the beginning of WWII is an important example of the cooperation between Hitler's Germany and international Zionism.

Through this agreement, Hitler's Third Reich did more than any other government during the 1930's to support Jewish development in Palestine and further the Zionist goals”
CONTINUED.
-----

Today's Israeli Nazis/Zionists Extort Trillions from the U.S.....

“Estes: U.S. aid to Israel has surpassed trillion-plus dollars since 1973”
http://staugustine.com/opinions/2010-07-24/us...

“The Costs to American Taxpayers of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict:$3 Trillion”
http://www.wrmea.com/archives/june2003/030602...
---

AND, Today's Nazi/Zionists Extort $Trillions from the Germans who Funded their Genocidal. "Pure/Master/Chosen Race Colony ising a PROVEN Fraudulent "Holy-Co$t" Scheme:

“A Factual Appraisal Of The 'Holocaust' By The Red Cross;
The Jews And The Concentration Camps:No Evidence Of Genocide”
http://www.polskawalczaca.com/viewtopic.php...

“Simon Wiesenthal Center website uses newly altered 1944 Auschwitz photo!”
http://www.air-photo.com/english/1999_mark.ht...
“WW2 photos continue to be re-touched in attempts to support Holocaust 'eye-witness' stories:
1. In 1945 hundreds of civilian and camp photos were altered for the Nuremberg trials,
2. In 1978 Auschwitz air photos were marked for U.S. government publication, and
3. In 1999 the Auschwitz photo below was re-touched for a Holocaust promotion website.
EXCERPT “Since the photo was first published in 1978 it was not reprinted before inclusion on the 1999 Simon Wiesenthal Center website, which means the smoke was added in early 1999 just before the photo was shown on the site. If these Holocaust promtion groups believe mass-murders occurred they would not be continuing to alter photos to support their own 'eye-witnesses'.” CONTINUED
----

NEVER has there been such a Brazen Parasitic, Terrorist "State" in all of History
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#3709 Mar 22, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Look who is talking -your illegal state is the greatest bottom feeder on the planet scking the unsuspecting American taxpayer dry. and your arrogance will ensure you pay a huge price for your bottom feeding
You are as perverted as the German nazis and blind and deaf to any reasoning or humanity- a tribe that is living in the middle ages-scum
Look ma the nazi jerkoff answered. What do you say to the fact that your nazislamist arab muslim countries according to the UN report getting 11 billion $$$$ a year from the US taxpayers while besides hating and killing Americans cant do too much. Clueless arab asshole. Israel is living in the middle ages?? hahahaha hahahah how about demanding from your arab retards to install toilets or a kind of a sewer system so their shit wont flow all over the streets, idiot.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#3710 Mar 22, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Look ma the nazi jerkoff answered. What do you say to the fact that your nazislamist arab muslim countries according to the UN report getting 11 billion $$$$ a year from the US taxpayers while besides hating and killing Americans cant do too much. Clueless arab asshole. Israel is living in the middle ages?? hahahaha hahahah how about demanding from your arab retards to install toilets or a kind of a sewer system so their shit wont flow all over the streets, idiot.
Nice zio attempt at dissembling prevaricating -You are the reason for the mayhem in the middle east-You and your tribe should have stayed in Europe where you were from-and today we would not have the garbage your 'jewish state' has inflicted in Palestine -You are the biggest scroungers off the American taxpayer and the biggest trouble makers on the planet today.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#3711 Mar 22, 2013
"ISRAEL GETS $6+ TRILLION......AND COUNTING!!
______

PLEASE NOTE THAT:

PAID, FULL TIME HASBARA SHILLS NEVER DOCUMENT THEIR CLAIMS/LIES

REAL Readers for Equitable Policy & Against Zionist Genocide of "Non-Chosen" Levantine Natives DO!

FOR EXAMPLE:

“The Costs to American Taxpayers of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict:$3 Trillion”
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>

SAME SCRIPTED, HASBARA LIES & VULGAR NAME CALLING..

BUT

NO FACTS!
SHOW US THE "U.N. REPORT"
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#3713 Mar 22, 2013

This video should be enough to make any decent person sick.

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#3714 Mar 22, 2013
Gray wrote:
______
If the USA was not wasting money on alms to beggar nations like Egypt, Pakistan, Iraq and Afghanistan, we could divert that money toward bolstering Israel's military might. They are fighting the same enemy in the same war as the US......The filthy muslims.

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#3715 Mar 22, 2013
Syrian wrote:
The entire Arab world is now uniting against Israel!!
LOL! Like they did in 1967?
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#3716 Mar 22, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>If the USA was not wasting money on alms to beggar nations like Egypt, Pakistan, Iraq and Afghanistan, we could divert that money toward bolstering Israel's military might. They are fighting the same enemy in the same war as the US......The filthy muslims.
The majority of the american tax payers are against israel period.Jews like you know this and that is why you are on boards like this.The american citizens also are against what the american government is doing in the middle east and africa.
Steven Hassan

Johannesburg, South Africa

#3717 Mar 23, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
True. We despise islum.
It seems you are not bright enough to know I was speaking of the United States.
Steven Hassan

#3718 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>"We", Steve? Innocent settlers....hmmm...like the misunderstood youths that beheaded 3 month old Hadas Fogel and butchered her family including a 4 year old and 11 year old? Those kind of innocent settlers? Oh...I get it...they were "freedom fighters"...so brave...so righteous....so true to the "cause".
Oh come on now faith, even you can't be that stupid (well, yes you could but..).

I was speaking of your ancestors..you know the savages whcih were pretty much wiped out by those good European Christian white men.
Steven Hassan

#3719 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>"Our", Steve? Don't assign your own hateful and myopic motives to the rest of the world. Your self-loathing and hatred for America are your private business. You are not one of "us".
No matter how hard you wish it to be true faith, you are the one who calls for Genocide, you are the one who hates.

You are the one who is too stupid to look at facts whcih are put down in front of you.

You are ignorant, and you choose to stay ignorant. That does not bode well for any offspring of yours faith...they will be ignorant losers just like you.

But feel free, for once, to refute the things I have posted.

You can\'t do it can you? That is because truth is hard to refute Faith...and you already know you will lose

It must really tick you off to know that a person whose religion you despise betters you at every turn

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
Steven Hassan

#3720 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>"We", Steve? Innocent settlers....hmmm...like the misunderstood youths that beheaded 3 month old Hadas Fogel and butchered her family including a 4 year old and 11 year old? Those kind of innocent settlers? Oh...I get it...they were "freedom fighters"...so brave...so righteous....so true to the "cause".
PS, at least gt your facts strait faith..no one was be-headed.

A tragety, yes, but no less than your heroes fropping 500 pound bombs on Palestinain children is it?

Oh thats right, much like the Nazi's you worship, you beleive the Palestinains to be sub-human.

You are such a piece of garbage faith.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#3723 Mar 23, 2013
Gray wrote:
______
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
PAID, FULL TIME HASBARA SHILLS NEVER DOCUMENT THEIR CLAIMS/LIES
REAL Readers for Equitable Policy & Against Zionist Genocide of "Non-Chosen" Levantine Natives DO!
FOR EXAMPLE:
<quoted text>
SHOW US THE "U.N. REPORT"
Want to sue you in court please hitler jr put your name and adress here or you a piece of chicken shit and as a proud nazi afraid of a subhuman jew????? hahahah hahahah put up or shut up, big nazi hero hahahahah
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3725 Mar 23, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
A tragety, yes, but no less than your heroes fropping 500 pound bombs on Palestinain children is it?
Oh thats right, much like the Nazi's you worship, you beleive the Palestinains to be sub-human.
I'm sensing a bit of hostility, Steve. I don't think I care for your tone. The facts are simple. Muslims have declared war on the non-muslim world. Israel is our ally in that war.
You are not in the US military. Our military apparatus would not house, feed, clothe and quarter someone who functions as a bush league Tokyo Rose.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3726 Mar 23, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>The majority of the american tax payers are against israel period.Jews like you know this and that is why you are on boards like this.The american citizens also are against what the american government is doing in the middle east and africa.
Sorry, sht-for-brains. The facts prove otherwise.....

"PRINCETON, NJ -- As President Barack Obama prepares to visit Israel, the Palestinian West Bank, and Jordan next week -- his first trip to the region as president -- Americans' sympathies lean heavily toward the Israelis over the Palestinians, 64% vs. 12%. Americans' partiality for Israel has consistently exceeded 60% since 2010; however, today's 64% ties the highest Gallup has recorded in a quarter century, last seen in 1991 during the Gulf War. At that time, slightly fewer than today, 7%, sympathized more with the Palestinians."

Ouch!
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#3727 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, sht-for-brains. The facts prove otherwise.....
"PRINCETON, NJ -- As President Barack Obama prepares to visit Israel, the Palestinian West Bank, and Jordan next week -- his first trip to the region as president -- Americans' sympathies lean heavily toward the Israelis over the Palestinians, 64% vs. 12%. Americans' partiality for Israel has consistently exceeded 60% since 2010; however, today's 64% ties the highest Gallup has recorded in a quarter century, last seen in 1991 during the Gulf War. At that time, slightly fewer than today, 7%, sympathized more with the Palestinians."
Ouch!
Suprise suprise, I saw the same survey. I guess muslims got a problem with reality. Lies comes much easier to them, all of them.

Since: Jan 12

New York, NY

#3728 Mar 23, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Suprise suprise, I saw the same survey. I guess muslims got a problem with reality. Lies comes much easier to them, all of them.
lech le'aza ya gezan......ata lo yehudi, ata amerikai im ezrahut israelit.......go back to the American south where you belong with your "Klan"

Since: Jan 12

New York, NY

#3729 Mar 23, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
at least Jewish violence is confined to the area around Palestine.....Muslim violence against Jews has no border as it occurs in every continent. Tell me Mr. Hassan...is the murder of 100 Jews in Argentina, or the bombing of synagogues in Istanbul, massacres in Seattle Jewish Community Centers.....is that all anti-Zionism? A mere protest against Israeli policies? Because I want to know as a French Jew how I can repent for crimes committed by a country that I have never been to.
Steven Hassan

Durban, South Africa

#3731 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sensing a bit of hostility, Steve. I don't think I care for your tone. The facts are simple. Muslims have declared war on the non-muslim world. Israel is our ally in that war.
You are not in the US military. Our military apparatus would not house, feed, clothe and quarter someone who functions as a bush league Tokyo Rose.
Muslims have declaired war on the non-muslim world?? Are you really that much of an idiot?
Israel is allie to no one.
"Before Israel we did not have any enemies in the ME"
I am gld to see how much my service to the United States Pains you hahhahahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Explosives: The Eye of Leviathan 20 hr Abishai100 1
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) May 16 D Evils Law Vu Tang 75
News The Real Face of Hamas (Dec '14) May 16 C Kersey 2
News Rumsfeld: Obama made right move on bin Laden raid (May '11) May 14 Romneys parasites 21
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) May 13 crusty 276,654
News CIA nominee says she wouldn't resume brutal int... May 6 RIP 2
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) May 3 Twumpie 212