Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

Full story: The Daily Star

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said.
Comments
3,241 - 3,260 of 3,482 Comments Last updated Apr 10, 2013

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
.. fake tamil rat, war was imposed on arabs after several attrocities committed by jewish gangs of Lehi, Irgun,..etc,
upon rise of immigration of jews from eastern europe to palestine in the 19th century, it was firstly claimed to be a peaceful visit, which was well tolerated by the generous palestians, the original owner of the land,
escalation took place when the peaceful jews started to reveal an ugly face, least described by what irgun and stern did commit,
what the fk had the peaceful jews expect in return, flowrs ?
Stupid Muslim, when are you gonna register that me and "George" are not the same?
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

True tamil tiger,neville,GnA,kenhunt,tasm atic,athiestinfidelcartoni,hen ery etc etc etc etc etc are the same thing which is terrorist supporting jewish hasbarats (internet propagandist) which spend 24 hours a day on boards like this posting a scripted message of lies and disinformation.

http://www.gregfelton.com/media/2009_09_30.ht...
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

You can find such hasbarats on boards such as topix,youtube,pravada,facebook ,RT,and many more.
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

henry wrote:
<quoted text>
If there are 75000 paid hasbara then there are at least 200k full time paid anti usa and israel shills like yourself and the other idiot traitor always tells lies posting from n korea using a proxy server like its posting from the usa. Talk about cowardly. Maybe one day youll tell us where you are really from. Paating the same bs over and over on all israel related topix boards. Moron
And yet you have never been able to refute what Grey says have you? That is because the truth is quite hard to dispute.
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>It is the same cut and paste bullsh*t word for word that he has been posting over and over and over for 5 years. Gray is a completely unhinged, out-of-touch-with-reality conspiracy whack.
He is still waiting for one of you to actually refute, with some form of evidence, what he says.

Since you all seem unable to do that, what he posts must be truth.
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw he just types a bunch of words that mean absolutely nothing just bla bla bla over and over and going nowhere, but it is a free country here unlike your communist and tyrant havens.
The US is a communist country? Wow, who would have thunk it.

But I do agree with the tryant part, we have gone so far away from what our founding fathers created it is dispicable.

But again, if he is so far off the wall, why don't you try refuting what he has posted?

Because you can't hahhahahahahahha
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that's why they say the Jews, Palestinians and Arabs have been at war for 5000 years, must be their way of socializing.
If you actually knew anything about history you would find the Muslims were the ones helping the Jewish folks when the Christians in Europe were trying to kill them off.

The ME was fairly peacefull up until the Brits and French decided to colonize in the early 1700's.
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Steven Hassan wrote:
Gee george,

I see you did not respond to this..what's wrong, truth hurt a little?
ocxz

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee george,
Everytime George is confronted to facts, his bum starts to itch furiously, but the problem is that his arms are too short, a bit like his grasp of reality.
Forgive him he is a La La land citizen.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you have never been able to refute what Grey says have you? That is because the truth is quite hard to dispute.
No need to refute idiocy and hatred. It's quite apparent.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee george,
To argue over the above biased hate sites you list? Why waste the time. You show your colors just by your sources. Biased BS. That's about it.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
True tamil tiger,neville,GnA,kenhunt,tasm atic,athiestinfidelcartoni,hen ery etc etc etc etc etc are the same thing which is terrorist supporting jewish hasbarats (internet propagandist) which spend 24 hours a day on boards like this posting a scripted message of lies and disinformation.
http://www.gregfelton.com/media/2009_09_30.ht...
Spoken by the true leader in paid propagandists that posts from 1000's of locations. Yep, you convinced us.

BTW, keep threatening the USA. But when you get your azzes kicked, please go cry somewhere else.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

AtheistInfidelCartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
he's busy earning top dollar pumping gas and doing surveys ... all the while pretending to love his "jew" customers....
Last I had heard, he was at 7-11 working the cooler and trying to get promoted to counter clerk. Did that not work out?
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!! Grey tells it like it is!!
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

henry wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you no one gives a chit what you think or say. Your just entertainment for us to heckle.
sieg heil zionazi
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you collect your welfare check yet? Stop mooching off hard working Americans and get your lazy worthless azz to work!
got an israeli passport too parasitic scrounger on the backs of the American taxpayer??!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
He is still waiting for one of you to actually refute, with some form of evidence, what he says.
Since you all seem unable to do that, what he posts must be truth.
Nonsense, Steve. You have turned your back on your country and on reality.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense, Steve. You have turned your back on your country and on reality.
Feci
AntididonAi

Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid Muslim, when are you gonna register that me and "George" are not the same?
dare to reveal your real location ?, dare to post of an unregisterd nick ? where actual location could not be played with,
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
dare to reveal your real location ?, dare to post of an unregisterd nick ? where actual location could not be played with,
And? What would a simian scumbag like you do? You are such a little punk it is sickening.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••