Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

Full story: The Daily Star

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said.
Comments
3,201 - 3,220 of 3,482 Comments Last updated Apr 10, 2013
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

"UZI" has proven to be among the 75,000+ PAID, FULL TIME Zionist Shills whose "Comments" are simply:

"......responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED
Uzi wrote:
“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens,......

....... and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED
There are countless impeccable & irrefutable Sources confirming the one I've just cited!

Since "Uzi" is a PROVEN Paid, Full Time, Scripted Zionist Shill, "he/it/she" cannot and will not respond with an actual Response that is: On -Topic, Factual, Documented, Rational & Historically Accurate!

ETHICAL JEWISH SOLDIERS SPEAK OUT......

"Breaking the Silence:" Testimonies of Israeli Soldiers
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php...
One soldier said:

"....In training you learn that white phosphorus is not used, and you're taught that it's not humane. You watch films and see what it does to people who are hit, and you say,'There, we're doing it too.'

That's not what I expected to see. Until that moment I had thought that I belonged to the most humane army in the world."

Other testimonies describe white phosphorous used in densely populated neighborhoods, wanton killing and destruction "unrelated to any direct threat to Israeli forces, and permissive rules of engagement that led to the killing of innocents."

More comments reflected the "moral deterioration" of the army and Israeli society, even affecting the rabbinate that blessed mass slaughter and destruction prior to engagements.”CONTINUED

WHILE COWARDLY, HASBARA SHILLS LIE ON.....AND ON....FOR PAY!
----

Israel is the absolutely most despised, "Welfare" state to carry out an ongoing 60+ year old, REAL Genocide using Extorted Funds from their Fraudulent and soundly debunked, "Holy-Co$t", Multi-Trillion Dollar Extortion racket.

WHY ARE ISRAEL' CURRENT REGIME & GOVERNMENT POLICIES SO WIDELY HATED?
---CLARIFICATION---
( I don't mean to include the many ethical Israelis Jews in this condemnation of the Zionist Regime & its Myopic, Genocidal Goons, but rather to join those many GOOD ISRAELI JEWS like the Israeli soldiers of "Breaking the Silence".
ALSO; Israel's Archeological treasures are immeasurable but endangered and wasted on Israel's Zionist Goons and Sociopathic "Pure/Master Race" Settler PSychos)

Time and space do not allow a complete answer, here but 5 simple words come close to an answer, today:

"AWARENESS OF ITS GENOCIDAL DEPRAVITY"

The Internet has brought, to the educated world the, Blood soaked Images and a National Obsession of Arrogant Sadism unmatched Anywhere at Anytime.

This, ONE simple web site, sums up only ONE of Israel's Nasty and Repulsive Features: "HOLOCAUST ® HYPOCRISY:

HOLOCAUST: Germany 1940 vs. Israel 2009 (11 APRIL 2010PHOTOS)
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/04/11/holoc...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Gray wrote:
"UZI" has proven to be among the 75,000+ PAID, FULL TIME Zionist Shills whose "Comments" are simply:
"......responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED
<quoted text>
There are countless impeccable & irrefutable Sources confirming the one I've just cited!
Since "Uzi" is a PROVEN Paid, Full Time, Scripted Zionist Shill, "he/it/she" cannot and will not respond with an actual Response that is: On -Topic, Factual, Documented, Rational & Historically Accurate!
ETHICAL JEWISH SOLDIERS SPEAK OUT......
"Breaking the Silence:" Testimonies of Israeli Soldiers
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php...
One soldier said:
"....In training you learn that white phosphorus is not used, and you're taught that it's not humane. You watch films and see what it does to people who are hit, and you say,'There, we're doing it too.'
That's not what I expected to see. Until that moment I had thought that I belonged to the most humane army in the world."
Other testimonies describe white phosphorous used in densely populated neighborhoods, wanton killing and destruction "unrelated to any direct threat to Israeli forces, and permissive rules of engagement that led to the killing of innocents."
More comments reflected the "moral deterioration" of the army and Israeli society, even affecting the rabbinate that blessed mass slaughter and destruction prior to engagements.”CONTINUED
WHILE COWARDLY, HASBARA SHILLS LIE ON.....AND ON....FOR PAY!
----
Israel is the absolutely most despised, "Welfare" state to carry out an ongoing 60+ year old, REAL Genocide using Extorted Funds from their Fraudulent and soundly debunked, "Holy-Co$t", Multi-Trillion Dollar Extortion racket.
WHY ARE ISRAEL' CURRENT REGIME & GOVERNMENT POLICIES SO WIDELY HATED?
---CLARIFICATION---
( I don't mean to include the many ethical Israelis Jews in this condemnation of the Zionist Regime & its Myopic, Genocidal Goons, but rather to join those many GOOD ISRAELI JEWS like the Israeli soldiers of "Breaking the Silence".
ALSO; Israel's Archeological treasures are immeasurable but endangered and wasted on Israel's Zionist Goons and Sociopathic "Pure/Master Race" Settler PSychos)
Time and space do not allow a complete answer, here but 5 simple words come close to an answer, today:
"AWARENESS OF ITS GENOCIDAL DEPRAVITY"
The Internet has brought, to the educated world the, Blood soaked Images and a National Obsession of Arrogant Sadism unmatched Anywhere at Anytime.
This, ONE simple web site, sums up only ONE of Israel's Nasty and Repulsive Features: "HOLOCAUST ® HYPOCRISY:
HOLOCAUST: Germany 1940 vs. Israel 2009 (11 APRIL 2010PHOTOS)
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/04/11/holoc...
and , nazi shit, Since "Grey" is a PROVEN unPaid, Full Time, Scripted Nazi Shill, "he/it/she" cannot and will not respond with an actual Response that is: On -Topic, Factual, Documented, Rational & Historically Accurate and not a nazi lie!
We know you nazis and we are not afraid of your kind, c"mon lets have your details so I can sue you, try to be a man and not a fucked up nazi vermin, I dare you.
Steven Hassan

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
and , nazi shit, Since "Grey" is a PROVEN unPaid, Full Time, Scripted Nazi Shill, "he/it/she" cannot and will not respond with an actual Response that is: On -Topic, Factual, Documented, Rational & Historically Accurate and not a nazi lie!
We know you nazis and we are not afraid of your kind, c"mon lets have your details so I can sue you, try to be a man and not a fucked up nazi vermin, I dare you.
Wow, I guess Grey really is getting to you. I guess the truth really does hurt hahahahhahaa

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

A$$frohire come up with something else.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

A$$forhire is the other name uzi uses.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I guess Grey really is getting to you. I guess the truth really does hurt hahahahhahaa
Naw he just types a bunch of words that mean absolutely nothing just bla bla bla over and over and going nowhere, but it is a free country here unlike your communist and tyrant havens.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
A$$forhire is the other name uzi uses.
It is not moron, anyone with a brain would know that.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw he just types a bunch of words that mean absolutely nothing just bla bla bla over and over and going nowhere, but it is a free country here unlike your communist and tyrant havens.
This stupid clichés that you use about your freedom, and other peoples', particularly communists', lack of freedom, is really worn out: old anti-Soviet, Anti China Cold War propaganda. And it is a lie; because in many respects these countries have more freedom than North American countries have.

And your obsession with other countries' tyrants is funny. People have lived for thousands of years in different social systems, and humanity is still here. And people anywhere were never shooting at each other that much, or made so many wars, as the North Americans do. So humanity managed quite well without your formula.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Very good Gray!!
Nope, wrong again, its just very long
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
This stupid clichés that you use about your freedom, and other peoples', particularly communists', lack of freedom, is really worn out: old anti-Soviet, Anti China Cold War propaganda. And it is a lie; because in many respects these countries have more freedom than North American countries have.
And your obsession with other countries' tyrants is funny. People have lived for thousands of years in different social systems, and humanity is still here. And people anywhere were never shooting at each other that much, or made so many wars, as the North Americans do. So humanity managed quite well without your formula.
I guess that's why they say the Jews, Palestinians and Arabs have been at war for 5000 years, must be their way of socializing.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that's why they say the Jews, Palestinians and Arabs have been at war for 5000 years, must be their way of socializing.
And your point is?
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is?
Quote from Chris:

Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote from Chris:
Actually the jews who lived among the arabs led peaceful and fruitful lives due to the hospitality of the arabs.
They were never threatened as they were in Europe or in England where they were deported en masse twice-
The jews of the middle east are connected to the semitic tribes ethnically while the converts in Europe to Judaism are more Turkic similar in looks to Afghanis and similar in background without any connection to the middle east-
AntididonAi

Alexandria, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you know that most of the Paid, Full Time Zionist Shills, here work for one of thousands of Israeli Propaganda Groups (Like the one shown here:
“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...
“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.
Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:
“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’
Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.
“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED
These are JUST TWO other, U.S. Funded Deception Scams Run by Israel's Multi-Billion Dollar, International Propaganda Industry that remains unmatched by ANY other Criminal, Terrorist state.
So..
M.O.L.A.D. is the Government Agency that organizes, coordinates, pays, manipulates etc THEM ALL:
SEE M.O.L.A.D. below and imagine ALL the "News" outlets, Textbook editors, Editorial writers, 75,000 paid shills JUST in the U.S. etc etc:
“The message from an Israeli think-tank...M.O.L.A.D.”
“The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli government’s policies.”
http://www.alanhart.net/the-message-from-an-i...
EXCERPT “Molad, established less than a year ago (in January 2012) is a think tank devoted to providing Israel with new ideas regarding matters of foreign policy and security, as well as socioeconomic issues.
The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli government’s policies.”
-why until recently the Zionist state was so successful in selling its propaganda lies as truth. It possessed the awesome ability to do so because of NID. What’s that?
“Israel’s advocacy effort is directed by the:
-
National Information Directorate in the Prime Minister’s Office.
- All the other official advocacy entities, and there are several of these :
– the Foreign Ministry,
- the Public Diplomacy
- Diaspora Affairs Ministry
- the IDF Spokesman’s Office
- the Tourism Ministry
- the Jewish Agency – are subordinate to the directorate.
- The National Information Forum, comprising delegates from these various bodies,
- The directorate also consults media and marketing experts from both academia and the private sector.
- And, in addition, the government conducts an unofficial advocacy effort involving
- hundreds of Israelis and overseas activists,
- organizations and NPOs,
- along with non-Jewish supporters;
this effort is aimed at delivering Israel’s messages mainly in the United States and the EU.”
“In other words, one of the main reasons for Zionism’s success for so long in selling its propaganda lies as truth was to do with the efficiency of its hasbara effort, its unity and co-ordination.”
BUT:
“The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli government’s policies.” CONTINUED
"Henry-George-NFLFannie " etc etc should be getting their checks soon!
.. interesting and brilliant,, as usual !!

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
.. interesting and brilliant,, as usual !!
It is the same cut and paste bullsh*t word for word that he has been posting over and over and over for 5 years. Gray is a completely unhinged, out-of-touch-with-reality conspiracy whack.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>It is the same cut and paste bullsh*t word for word that he has been posting over and over and over for 5 years. Gray is a completely unhinged, out-of-touch-with-reality conspiracy whack.
And who gives a sheit about what you have to say Gnocci and potato seller??
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>It is the same cut and paste bullsh*t word for word that he has been posting over and over and over for 5 years. Gray is a completely unhinged, out-of-touch-with-reality conspiracy whack.
Thank you, I agree
AntididonAi

Alexandria, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
.. fake tamil rat, war was imposed on arabs after several attrocities committed by jewish gangs of Lehi, Irgun,..etc,
upon rise of immigration of jews from eastern europe to palestine in the 19th century, it was firstly claimed to be a peaceful visit, which was well tolerated by the generous palestians, the original owner of the land,
escalation took place when the peaceful jews started to reveal an ugly face, least described by what irgun and stern did commit,

what the fk had the peaceful jews expect in return, flowrs ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••