Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

There are 3480 comments on the The Daily Star story from Nov 16, 2012, titled Iran protests condemn Israel offensive. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#3507 Mar 6, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they will have to choose to grow up one day to prevent further blood shed.
Yes and the only way to prevent future blood shed is to stop israel once and for all.
Henry

United States

#3508 Mar 6, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and the only way to prevent future blood shed is to stop israel once and for all.
If you have the balls, have at it. But don't come crying when you get your ass blown off. You can join Chavez in hell.

And the only balls you know are the ones slapping your rear
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3509 Mar 6, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have the balls, have at it. But don't come crying when you get your ass blown off. You can join Chavez in hell.
Chavez is probably drinking with his boys Hussain, and Ghadaffi making bets as to when Assad will be joining them.

Covington, VA

#3510 Mar 6, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
A$$forhire I think we both know israel will be stopped in the end and it has things like you worried more than ever.As I told you when you were hiding behind your other name if anyone will be in he11 it will be those like you and certainly not leaders who spent their lives working for their people.

Covington, VA

#3511 Mar 6, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Chavez is probably drinking with his boys Hussain, and Ghadaffi making bets as to when Assad will be joining them.
All 3 very good leaders and the terrorist plots of the american government and israel have backfired in every turn in the countries of those 3 leaders.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3512 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>A$$forhire I think we both know israel will be stopped in the end and it has things like you worried more than ever.As I told you when you were hiding behind your other name if anyone will be in he11 it will be those like you and certainly not leaders who spent their lives working for their people.
WEll that would mean Israel is safe as it is only Assad that is being the butcher and not protecting his civilian citizens, no surprise there

Covington, VA

#3513 Mar 6, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
WEll that would mean Israel is safe as it is only Assad that is being the butcher and not protecting his civilian citizens, no surprise there
The terrorist colony of israel is behind the terrorist actions in Syria as the world knows.the Assad government is only killing terrorist as it has every right and duty to do.That is well known.Sooner or later the countries of the world will unite and israel will be stopped once and for all and that thought has things like you scared.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#3516 Mar 7, 2013
Hey nazi scumbags, this never happened.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/03/sunday-revi... ;
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#3517 Mar 7, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Hey pos ...did you pay your rent this month....ahole!!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3519 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>All 3 very good leaders and the terrorist plots of the american government and israel have backfired in every turn in the countries of those 3 leaders.
LOL, yup it really backfired, 2 of them are dead and the third is in line.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3520 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>The terrorist colony of israel is behind the terrorist actions in Syria as the world knows.the Assad government is only killing terrorist as it has every right and duty to do.That is well known.Sooner or later the countries of the world will unite and israel will be stopped once and for all and that thought has things like you scared.
Not at all, if you had any education you would know why I have no worries for Israel, they are there to stay and doing very well. You just have your panties in a knot about them and cannot face any truths about Israel.

Covington, VA

#3521 Mar 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, yup it really backfired, 2 of them are dead and the third is in line.
As I said the plots are backfiring one by one.The american government and isarel are not going to cotrol the world and the sooner they accept this the better off we will all be.

Covington, VA

#3522 Mar 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, if you had any education you would know why I have no worries for Israel, they are there to stay and doing very well. You just have your panties in a knot about them and cannot face any truths about Israel.
I know all the truths about the terrorist colony of israel.The terrorist colony was recreated in 1948 on stolen land.The terrorist colony is behind the deaths of millions since that time.The terrorist colony is the biggest threat to world peace today.The terrorist colony controls the american goverment.The terrorist colony constantly makes war with all those around it as jews have always done throughout history.I feel educated people understand in the end israel will be stopped and that is what worries hasbarats like you most of all.Similar to a bully in single human form that constantly causes harm to others.In the end a group unites and stops the bully and the same will happen to israel.
Steven Hassan

United States

#3525 Mar 12, 2013
Uzi wrote:
It is a shame you can't see the similarities between that article and what you believe in.
check it out

Windsor, Australia

#3526 Mar 12, 2013
What country on Earth puts up with rocket barrages coming over the border fence? Indiscrimminate, continuous firing, what for months?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3530 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>Yes and the only way to prevent future blood shed is to stop israel once and for all.
The only thing Israel is doing is offering medical aid, something Assad does not know how to do. So just because you got your panties in a knot about Jews, start posting facts about the Civil War in Syria or stop typing.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#3532 Mar 12, 2013
Retarded muslims the joke of the world.

http://www.islam-watch.org/authors/78-sujit/1...
ocxz

Paris, France

#3533 Mar 12, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Retarded muslims the joke of the world.
http://www.islam-watch.org/authors/78-sujit/1...
Uzi's and Muzi's are the same.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3534 Mar 12, 2013
Islam is at war with Islam. More than 70,000 people had been killed in Syria. Sectarian violence between the two major sects of Islam, Shia and Sunni, has occurred in countries like Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Lebanon etc.Ahlu Sunna Waljama'a is a Somali paramilitary group consisting of Sufis and moderates opposed to the radical Islamist group Al-Shabaab. They are fighting to prevent Wahhabism from being imposed on Somalia and protecting the country's Sunni-Sufi traditions and generally moderate religious views.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/255704/yes-muslim...

Covington, VA

#3535 Mar 12, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing Israel is doing is offering medical aid, something Assad does not know how to do. So just because you got your panties in a knot about Jews, start posting facts about the Civil War in Syria or stop typing.
The terrorist colony of israel has supported the terrorist in syria from day one as has the american government.Most of the world reconizes this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gov: Removing Confederate statues like losing 9... 9 hr GED Grad 4
News End the 'big wink' in US-Middle East foreign po... Sat Gov Corbutt of th... 2
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... Sat Tex- 35
News Maine gov: Removing statues like losing 9/11 me... Sat Proud Yankee 2
News Obama: Americans deserve to know more about dro... (Feb '13) Aug 17 C Kersey 52
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Aug 16 crusty 276,629
News White House scrambles to explain Trump's respon... Aug 15 youll shoot your ... 33
More from around the web