Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said. Full Story
Carlos

Valley Stream, NY

#3457 Mar 2, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>What a post of lies and disinformation as is expected from you "people".
You are so disgustingly unbalanced in your worldviews of "truth" that I pity you. Ask any Persian whether they hate the Jews or the Arabs more, and you will get the Arabs. You think the Muslim world is just one big unified bloc? Study more history books, not the usual neo-Nazi conspiracy sites...
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#3458 Mar 2, 2013
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so disgustingly unbalanced in your worldviews of "truth" that I pity you. Ask any Persian whether they hate the Jews or the Arabs more, and you will get the Arabs. You think the Muslim world is just one big unified bloc? Study more history books, not the usual neo-Nazi conspiracy sites...
You may as well stop posting your lies as they infect no one.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3459 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>You may as well stop posting your lies as they infect no one.
Thats right, you can not be infected, cause you are infected already, poor nazi idiot.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3462 Mar 3, 2013
A very interesting video.

George

Red Deer, Canada

#3463 Mar 3, 2013
Carlos has more truth in a few lines than you have in almost 2 years of posting, if you stop posting no one will notice.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#3464 Mar 3, 2013
traitor always tells lIes23 wrote:
You ARE an infection to America, USA and all decent civilised human beings. You are like a cancer.

Again, it amazes us real US citizens of all races and ethnicities that you are here living under an umbrella of freedom. You don't deserve freedom. Why are you not seeking residence in Iran, Syria or wherever you are really from. Why are you in the USA? You hate our govt, it's people and our values. Get Out, we don't want you. leave. Buh Bye.

The USA does not need filth like you.
And stop peeking thru the curtains. You're extremely paranoid
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3465 Mar 3, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE an infection to America, USA and all decent civilised human beings. You are like a cancer.
Again, it amazes us real US citizens of all races and ethnicities that you are here living under an umbrella of freedom. You don't deserve freedom. Why are you not seeking residence in Iran, Syria or wherever you are really from. Why are you in the USA? You hate our govt, it's people and our values. Get Out, we don't want you. leave. Buh Bye.
The USA does not need filth like you.
And stop peeking thru the curtains. You're extremely paranoid
Good or bad, your constitution protects morons like him AND gives him the rights to bad mouth the US.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#3466 Mar 3, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Good or bad, your constitution protects morons like him AND gives him the rights to bad mouth the US.
Yes, it does. And it great we can air our views freely. Good or Bad.
What the constitution does not protect, are traitors. Individuals who would actively commit treason against thier country. Just saying.....
jim

Modesto, CA

#3467 Mar 3, 2013
gokkod wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=qfuAprYAPM c
Iran will bomb Israel one of these days
Iran knows it could be totally destroyed for such an act, Get Real, their not that advanced nor will they ever, israel is the Big Guy on Their Block.
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

#3468 Mar 3, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it does. And it great we can air our views freely. Good or Bad.
What the constitution does not protect, are traitors. Individuals who would actively commit treason against thier country. Just saying.....
Speaking out against the want to be nazi zionists is hardly treasonous...I woudl say patriotic seeing as how they control our congress by the balls.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3469 Mar 3, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking out against the want to be nazi zionists is hardly treasonous...I woudl say patriotic seeing as how they control our congress by the balls.
So you see the Zionists as a cancer... but the Obama administration normalizing relations with CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood is no issue?

Covington, VA

#3470 Mar 3, 2013
jim wrote:
<quoted text> Iran knows it could be totally destroyed for such an act, Get Real, their not that advanced nor will they ever, israel is the Big Guy on Their Block.
Continue living in that fantasy land george,talmi tiger,jay,neville,trisha,and all the other 100 names you use.

Covington, VA

#3471 Mar 3, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Very correct.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3472 Mar 4, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
A very interesting video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =B80YXYslsW4XX
HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3474 Mar 4, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve, you aren't an American at all. That was a complete fabrication. You are a two-bit, second-string, muslim tool.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3475 Mar 4, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!
Wow, now they really earned the name "Phantom Jet" on that one, lol
jim

United States

#3476 Mar 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Carlos has more truth in a few lines than you have in almost 2 years of posting, if you stop posting no one will notice.
Thanks George, You Are 100 percent right again, a good study of the bible would posible open these folks blind eyes, and open their Deaf Ears to Hear, Now their just like sounding brass
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#3478 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>No one wants to hear these jew lies.
So, you're saying Klinghoffer wasn't tossed off the cruise ship after being murdered by your kind? 1972 Olympic massacare didn't happen?

You have to be one of the stupidist mofo's on here.
Can you provide factual rebuttal to my post or is it gonna be another stupid cut and paste reply.

As everyone on here knows, you can post a photo of feces, then post a photo of you and it would be an exact match.

Covington, VA

#3479 Mar 4, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're saying Klinghoffer wasn't tossed off the cruise ship after being murdered by your kind? 1972 Olympic massacare didn't happen?
You have to be one of the stupidist mofo's on here.
Can you provide factual rebuttal to my post or is it gonna be another stupid cut and paste reply.
As everyone on here knows, you can post a photo of feces, then post a photo of you and it would be an exact match.
More false flags and lies just like lockerbie and 9/11.So stop wasting your time hasbarat names A$$forhire.

Covington, VA

#3480 Mar 4, 2013
named*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 1 hr tm clms 964
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 3 hr to hell with zion 45,610
Obama shifting America away from Israel and tow... Thu PATRIOT 3
Congo-Kinshasa: Amid Fresh Violence, 'Presence ... Thu neshal 1
Blackwater Founder Wants Mercenaries to Fight I... Oct 27 Spoiled Immature ... 1
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Oct 27 courteous europhobe 276,628
NSG inducts dog breed that sniffed out Osama's ... Oct 26 harsu 1

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE