Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

There are 3481 comments on the The Daily Star story from Nov 16, 2012, titled Iran protests condemn Israel offensive. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#3430 Mar 1, 2013
Henry wrote:
Ask these morons how they felt about innocent athletes being slaughtered in Munich, 1972. Or Leon klinghoffer. His only crime was boarding a cruise ship for a vacation. He was wheelchair bound. No threat to any armed terrorist. Yet he took a bullet in his head while his wife watched.
Ask these aholes about that. You won't get a direct answer, they will bounce and.weave like ali
No one wants to hear these jew lies.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3431 Mar 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I have asked that dozens of times over the past couple years. I'm still waiting.....
They can not answer. War criminals dont have an answer only an agenda. Muslims only agenda all over the world is KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL. Islam and muslim means chicken shit WAR CRIMINALS.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3433 Mar 1, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>What I posted about you is fact.
Yes, genuine real false facts, nazi jerkoff.
ocxz

Mayotte

#3435 Mar 1, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
They can not answer. War criminals dont have an answer only an agenda. Muslims only agenda all over the world is KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL. Islam and muslim means chicken shit WAR CRIMINALS.
Really think people believe your bullshit ?
Think again.
Caps on will not make your hogwash more credible.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#3436 Mar 2, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
They can not answer. War criminals dont have an answer only an agenda. Muslims only agenda all over the world is KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL. Islam and muslim means chicken shit WAR CRIMINALS.
And israel is a war crimes state from its inception to this day.
Carlos

Valley Stream, NY

#3437 Mar 2, 2013
Syrian wrote:
The entire Arab world is now uniting against Israel!!
Poor "Syrian", please learn more about the world. Most Iranians despise Arabs even more than Jews, regarding them as non-Aryan and subhuman, and most Arabs despise Iran more than Israel. If Iran does annihilate Israel, it might well massacre your people next in revenge for Arabs subjugating them long ago.
Carlos

Valley Stream, NY

#3438 Mar 2, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>And israel is a war crimes state from its inception to this day.
Iran is no better, and it tortures prisoners, restricts freedom of speech, press and Internet, and abuses Sunni Muslims and Christians in their nation. Most Iranians in fact hate the government of their Islamic Republic, and many despise Mahmoud as well. And to think some Westerns idolize Iran because they hate their own governments, how ironic.
Rtloder

Blacktown, Australia

#3439 Mar 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from you? LOL! You little queer. The closest you'll ever get to a woman is your hand and internet porn. Go for it "loverboy". LOL! Yag off.

I've recovered now, I hardly get any abuse, I don't have electricity, but even if I did I wouldn't bother, videos on my smart phone never get to finish without cutting out, so I'd probably be on the honeymoon stroke and It would cut out.
But I'm not alone in being disinterested in physical sensations, Yasser Arafat, had a an interest in a young lady but the Jews killed her out of spite.
And then of all people the Oligarchy that plundered the best Russian Collective Enterprises,(all of them Jews mind you), it has been written about them the madams of the brothels never got one kopeck of their I'll gotten gains.
Those stories don't impress me greatly though, why I entrust my fulfillment to the process of idea and its development which is hindered by any kind of company particularly yours, is the fact that I once quite by chance, if anything is by chance,
had the occasion to understand where the saying,(I don't give a foc).
But you might know already so if you don't just let me know and I tell you, spunky.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3440 Mar 2, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I've recovered now, I hardly get any abuse, I don't have electricity, but even if I did I wouldn't bother, videos on my smart phone never get to finish without cutting out, so I'd probably be on the honeymoon stroke and It would cut out.
But I'm not alone in being disinterested in physical sensations, Yasser Arafat, had a an interest in a young lady but the Jews killed her out of spite.
And then of all people the Oligarchy that plundered the best Russian Collective Enterprises,(all of them Jews mind you), it has been written about them the madams of the brothels never got one kopeck of their I'll gotten gains.
Those stories don't impress me greatly though, why I entrust my fulfillment to the process of idea and its development which is hindered by any kind of company particularly yours, is the fact that I once quite by chance, if anything is by chance,
had the occasion to understand where the saying,(I don't give a foc).
But you might know already so if you don't just let me know and I tell you, spunky.
Do you have a closed head injury? You lack the ability to put together a coherent paragraph. Nothing you write makes any sense.
Sheilaa

Australia

#3441 Mar 2, 2013
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3442 Mar 2, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>No the terrorist colony of israel will not exist forever and you know this and so do the other terrorist supporting jews.After all that is why things like you are on boards like this posting lies and pro israel pro american government propaganda isnt it.In the war between the savage and the civilized man I support the civilized man.I support any country that stops israel once and for all.The american economy is about ready to collapse to I might add.The american citizens are very tired of seeing their taxes going to prop up israel and I hear this from americans everyday.Americans must retake america from israel.
You did not reply to his posting you just copy and pasted some childish dribble you post to everyone, go back to your corner.
jim

Oklahoma City, OK

#3447 Mar 2, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you seriously think Jesus is going to give the folks in the Israeli government a big thumbs up for starting five wars and killing god only knows how many people?
Ya...sure he is...
No as a.matter of a fact he will change the current israeli.Gov ernment, and the King Jesus will Rule The land of Judah from Jerusalem.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#3448 Mar 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a closed head injury? You lack the ability to put together a coherent paragraph. Nothing you write makes any sense.
I'm a nutter everybody knows that, but I'm going to assume you do want to known, you might believe something else about it but this is the historical truth, I've read it more than once while reviewing historical documents.
The very common expression, "I don't give a foc", was a "Tommy" invention
brought to fruition in the trenches of the first world war, by a religious movement who wanted to depict hedonism (the pursuit of pleasure) for what it was in the overall scheme of things that being not very important.
You might know this extract of one of Stevens poems, on the same subject, or you might not,
"Violets, doves, girls, bees and hyacinths
Are inconsistent objects of inconsistent cause
In a universe of inconsistency. This means Night- blue is an inconsistent thing.
The seraph (a member of the highest order of Angels) is Saturn, according to his thoughts. It means the distaste we feel for this withered scene
Is that it has not changed enough.
It remains, it is a reputation. The bees come booming
As if- The pigeons clutter the air.
An erotic perfume, half of the body, half
Of an obvious acid is sure what it intends
And the booming is blunt, not broken insubtleties.
My inquiry is how did he know the seraph is Saturn but only if qualified by his thoughts?. Thoughts are everything hedonism is nothing, don't you agree.?
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#3449 Mar 2, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
They can not answer. War criminals dont have an answer only an agenda. Muslims only agenda all over the world is KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL. Islam and muslim means chicken shit WAR CRIMINALS.
Yes the war criminals in the american government and israel have an agenda and it is to try and stay in power no matter how many of the worlds people they have to murder in the process.I certainly hope the worlds people wake up soon and put a stop to it.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#3450 Mar 2, 2013
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor "Syrian", please learn more about the world. Most Iranians despise Arabs even more than Jews, regarding them as non-Aryan and subhuman, and most Arabs despise Iran more than Israel. If Iran does annihilate Israel, it might well massacre your people next in revenge for Arabs subjugating them long ago.
What a post of lies and disinformation as is expected from you "people".
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#3451 Mar 2, 2013
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran is no better, and it tortures prisoners, restricts freedom of speech, press and Internet, and abuses Sunni Muslims and Christians in their nation. Most Iranians in fact hate the government of their Islamic Republic, and many despise Mahmoud as well. And to think some Westerns idolize Iran because they hate their own governments, how ironic.
Another post of lies from a jew hasbarat.
gokkod

Pittsburgh, PA

#3452 Mar 2, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Iran will bomb Israel one of these days
jim

Oklahoma City, OK

#3455 Mar 2, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>What a post of lies and disinformation as is expected from you "people".
No he just told you the truth and it upset you, is happens to all of us, Jesus loves you and your family, he died for our sins, all how come to him will be saved, call on the name of Jesus
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#3456 Mar 2, 2013
Just wasting your time posting the same pathetic hasbarat lies over and over as usual I see.
Carlos

Valley Stream, NY

#3457 Mar 2, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>What a post of lies and disinformation as is expected from you "people".
You are so disgustingly unbalanced in your worldviews of "truth" that I pity you. Ask any Persian whether they hate the Jews or the Arabs more, and you will get the Arabs. You think the Muslim world is just one big unified bloc? Study more history books, not the usual neo-Nazi conspiracy sites...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islamic State 'worse than Nazis': PM 15 hr Lawrence James co... 1
News Irish president warns of extremism Wed Lawrence James co... 2
News Obama expands ISIL fight into Syria; Canada won... (Sep '14) Tue Swedenforever 18
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) Tue swedenforever 67
News Kurd Oppostion Offers Base In Fight Against IS Mon Rockstar 3
News Ukraine Posts Video Of Captured 'Russian Soldie... Aug 31 FOOLS DIE FOR PUTIN 6
News Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) Aug 27 Swedenforever 12
More from around the web