Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

There are 3481 comments on the The Daily Star story from Nov 16, 2012, titled Iran protests condemn Israel offensive. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3365 Feb 27, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you seriously think Jesus is going to give the folks in the Israeli government a big thumbs up for starting five wars and killing god only knows how many people?
Ya...sure he is...
It's curious how you consistently ignore all of the offensive actions of the arab nations and also disregard the non-stop, daily terrorist attacks against Israeli citizens.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#3366 Feb 27, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello hitler jr, you dont count for shit, try to remember that.
Do you have any other response apart from'Hello Hitler'??-particularly when you are Hitler spawned child from the 4th Reich in israel[Invaded/Colonised/occup ied/oppressed Palestine]
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3367 Feb 27, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello hitler jr, you dont count for shit, try to remember that.
This idiot never has his own original thoughts he just mimics what you say and turn it back to you, he does not have enough intelligence to know whether to stand up or sit down when he goes to the washroom.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3368 Feb 27, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, those who are fighting him are associated with Al-Queda....HHMMMM...makes one wonder doesn't it?
not at all, even the evil people hate Assad. The Rebels are not opposed to extremists or al queda joining in to get rid of Assad, what is so hard to understand about that?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3369 Feb 27, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you seriously think Jesus is going to give the folks in the Israeli government a big thumbs up for starting five wars and killing god only knows how many people?
Ya...sure he is...
Using your logic, the middle east should be buying boats and get ready for another flood lasting 40 days and nights.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3370 Feb 27, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have any other response apart from'Hello Hitler'??-particularly when you are Hitler spawned child from the 4th Reich in israel[Invaded/Colonised/occup ied/oppressed Palestine]
Do you have a response that makes sense, try typing it in English this time.
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#3371 Feb 27, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a response that makes sense, try typing it in English this time.
Erhm, that will be quite difficult for him. After all - who can write with anything that makes sense with a sausages in the eyes, ears, mouth and hands....

We're talking huge frankfurters here.
George

Mamoudzou, Mayotte

#3372 Feb 27, 2013
Of course, people love Assad. The Rebels terrorists are not opposed to extremists or al queda joining in to get rid of Assad, why it is so hard for me to understand that ?
George

Mamoudzou, Mayotte

#3373 Feb 27, 2013
I am an idiot that never has his own original thoughts I just mimic what dumbos say and turn it back to others, I do not have enough intelligence to know whether to stand up or sit down when I go to the washroom so i end up dipping my head in the toilet bowl.
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#3375 Feb 27, 2013
George wrote:
I am an idiot that never has his own original thoughts I just mimic what dumbos say and turn it back to others, I do not have enough intelligence to know whether to stand up or sit down when I go to the washroom so i end up dipping my head in the toilet bowl.
I know it, I know it....You're a muslim!
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#3376 Feb 27, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it, I know it....You're a muslim!
bottom feeder
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3377 Feb 27, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>bottom feeder
Yup, that is Oxyz
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#3378 Feb 27, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>bottom feeder
We know you are, no need for bragging.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3379 Feb 27, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you are, no need for bragging.
LOL, good response, thanks
Rtloder

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#3380 Feb 27, 2013
Can't anyone see or are you only looking for what you want, the window of opportunity closed on the second coming when the point of no return was reached, humanity by its own choice has chosen its destiny to be destruction.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3381 Feb 27, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
Can't anyone see or are you only looking for what you want, the window of opportunity closed on the second coming when the point of no return was reached, humanity by its own choice has chosen its destiny to be destruction.
Are you on acid ....or what?
Henry

United States

#3382 Feb 27, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>It's curious how you consistently ignore all of the offensive actions of the arab nations and also disregard the non-stop, daily terrorist attacks against Israeli citizens.
That's to be expected from a anti USA terrorist supporter. May even be part of a terror cell within. Different color vans appear in front of these terrorist supporter (traitors). Gitmo may get some new arrivals soon.
Henry

United States

#3383 Feb 27, 2013
George wrote:
Of course, people love Assad. The Rebels terrorists are not opposed to extremists or al queda joining in to get rid of Assad, why it is so hard for me to understand that ?
better be careful. Traitor always tells lies might accuse you of using multiple names. Lmao. Which of course, you are.

you must be on French poodle cleanup again. Its about all you can handle. And don't eat it. I know you like too but it's probably not to healthy.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3384 Feb 27, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
better be careful. Traitor always tells lies might accuse you of using multiple names. Lmao. Which of course, you are.
you must be on French poodle cleanup again. Its about all you can handle. And don't eat it. I know you like too but it's probably not to healthy.
That was written by Oxyz, he thinks he is being so clever, but as usual just an idiot.
Henry

United States

#3385 Feb 27, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
That was written by Oxyz, he thinks he is being so clever, but as usual just an idiot.
Oxyz, aka moron is part of France's Muslim of immigration problem

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) 16 hr Romneycare killed... 14
make USD now Thu Vincent 1
News Trump to LGBT community: I'm a 'real friend' Jun 17 RayGones dead GOP 96
News Shooters sometimes exploit weapons laws Jun 16 Faylinn 4
News "Islamic Refugee" With Gas Pipeline Plans Arres... Jun 15 too much 2
News Politics | Fecteau: Why Doesn't President Obama... Jun 15 Bama Yankee 1
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) Jun 14 H Dubya 70
More from around the web