Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

There are 3480 comments on the The Daily Star story from Nov 16, 2012, titled Iran protests condemn Israel offensive. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

George

Red Deer, Canada

#3273 Feb 21, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Canada represent!!!!! Once the Green party is elected in as a minority government, I'm gonna wave this flag and serenade the whole of parliament hill.
On a side note, Red Deer is pretty chill....I found it a lot more pleasant than Calgary or Edmonton. Have work upcoming in the spring and summer terms in Calgary/Lethbridge (I'm from Ontario).....hope the weed is good.:)
LOL, I think the Green party has a lot of work to do, but they do have fun.

Yeah I like it in Red Deer, our idea of a traffic jam is stop sign. Hey you just never know if our paths have crossed, good luck
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#3274 Feb 21, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You will guarantee nothing scumbag ....
You are barely literate .... Never mind in any position of power ....
You're just a little useless person having your "brave fight" on the Internet - pathetic moron ....
....lol ...the shill get the chills ......
Henry

United States

#3275 Feb 21, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
....lol ...the shill get the chills ......
Chills?, over you? You must be joking right.
I do think you are good for something though.
Human Waste management. Andy Gump has changed its name. It's called khaledagump. Just pull in, dump your load and leave. khaledagump has twice the capacity as an Andy Gump.

be sure to flush
A Gump cesspool cleaners

Houilles, France

#3276 Feb 21, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Chills?, over you? You must be joking right.
I do think you are good for something though.
Human Waste management. Andy Gump has changed its name. It's called khaledagump. Just pull in, dump your load and leave. khaledagump has twice the capacity as an Andy Gump.
be sure to flush
We flushed, flushed and flushed again.
But Henry was still floating in the bowl.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#3277 Feb 21, 2013
AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
... fk u, it is a reserved right for everyone whose land is occupied to struggle against the occupier by EVERY means,
whatever comes of a Lands-occupier is -------> An Action Of War (regardless it is a forth or back)
everything comes of a Lands-occupied's owner is -----> Reserved Defensive Reaction (regardless it is a forth of back),
security will be always israel's obsession, just like any cancer's cell would ,
what can you do ??,, go cry at the wailing wall,
Yes those things do love to bang their heads on that wall dont they.Would be a shame if it fell down.

Covington, VA

#3278 Feb 21, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Then go live in Iran. Why are you here?
Cant stand to see facts can you.Very typical.

Covington, VA

#3279 Feb 21, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
The Israelis say don't shoot at me or I will shoot at your children and your women... The Israelis soldiers are cowards ... they run when they are faced by real fighters ....they are [email protected]
Yes they are just like those in jew york.

Covington, VA

#3280 Feb 21, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Lay off the heroine....the Mullah regime has expressed repeatedly the intent to destroy Israel and bring about world Armageddon.
Your post is a pure lie.You are thinking about the threats the american government and israel make toward iran daily because iran will not allow itself to be controlled by the american government and israel.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#3281 Feb 22, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
The Israelis say don't shoot at me or I will shoot at your children and your women... The Israelis soldiers are cowards ... they run when they are faced by real fighters ....they are [email protected]
I see, and who was sending 7000 missiles into ONLY civilian territories in Israel if not the el stinko arab muslim war criminals of Gaza. Nice going hitler jr's.
In Israel you are knocking on the wrong doors so remember:
Dont shoot at me cause I"ll have to shoot back and kill you even if you are hiding behind your wifes big behind or behind your little terrorist kids.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#3284 Feb 22, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
The world would be a much better place without talibanpaiks like kokled and antidon. These islumic fanatics who live like rats in western countries.
Dont worry its coming. Survey in England says that 89% of the people of Englandistan would love to see muslims deported. Once it starts it will spread to the whole world and the air will be much cleaner, there will be less much less rapes in Europe and murders too. Whose stupid idea was and still is to let muslims into western societies??? The Japanese are smart, there are no muslims there to infest the land, they just wont let them in. The rest of the world HELLO!!!!! Just copy Japan.
and Have a nice muslim free country to enjoy for you and for your kids. Amen.
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#3285 Feb 22, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
The world would be .......
.. would be one-minus of lap-tops without your butt,
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#3286 Feb 22, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Tiger, I ....
.. hey me, I am flirting to myself -----> says the fake-tamil shill,
Bebot

Minia, Egypt

#3287 Feb 22, 2013
stupid israeli dolt

http://japanfocus.org/-Kawakami-Yasunori/2436
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont worry its coming. Survey in England says that 89% of the people of Englandistan would love to see muslims deported. Once it starts it will spread to the whole world and the air will be much cleaner, there will be less much less rapes in Europe and murders too. Whose stupid idea was and still is to let muslims into western societies??? The Japanese are smart, there are no muslims there to infest the land, they just wont let them in. The rest of the world HELLO!!!!! Just copy Japan.
and Have a nice muslim free country to enjoy for you and for your kids. Amen.
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#3288 Feb 22, 2013
Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
Vade et caca in pilleum et ipse traheatur super aures tuo!
.. monkey language is not classified ya koss-ommak,
GOFORDOMA !
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#3289 Feb 22, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
...... the combined armies of Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Iraq are "women and children"?
.. you the zionist-israeli-fake-tamil shill know the S.O.S message received by Richard Nixon to save israel 1973 from being destroyed by the Egyptian army came from a

-----> W O M A N and her name was GOLDA MEIR,

Nixon as documented , saved the

------>israeli army of W O M E N !!

http://blog.nixonfoundation.org/2010/10/how-r...

""Those were momentous events in world history,” noted historian Stephen Ambrose.“Had Nixon not acted so decisively, who can say what would have happened? The Arabs probably would have recovered at least some of the territory they had lost in 1967, perhaps all of it. They might have even destroyed Israel""

http://blog.nixonfoundation.org/2010/10/how-r...

""When Meir had asked Sec. of State Kissinger for help he laughed at her, hung up the phone and said to those with him, "Israel needs to bleed a little."
Kissinger's rejection is the reason Golda Meir then called Richard Nixon and asked for his help. As soon as he hung up the phone, Nixon began sending everything he could get into the air to Israel or they would have been wiped off the face of the earth within days.""
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#3291 Feb 22, 2013
The Jew is getting even more desperate, it's now or never there saying, let's put our cards on the table and reveal the purpose of the Syrian war is to destabilize the country so we can pump their oil.
We have to be quick because our lies are being uncovered.
Steven Hassan

Durban, South Africa

#3292 Feb 22, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Lay off the heroine....the Mullah regime has expressed repeatedly the intent to destroy Israel and bring about world Armageddon.
No it hasn't..it has expressed interest in Rgime change..somethign we do almost everyday.
Steven Hassan

Durban, South Africa

#3293 Feb 22, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel says, dont shoot at me so I wont have to shoot back and kill you.
Muslims dont understand that, what can you do??
If that was the truth I would agree with your statement...unfortunately, Israel starts most of the fighting as proven by studies.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nancy-kanwisher...

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2013...

And let's not forget who started the 56 war, the 67 war, and the 73 war.
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#3294 Feb 22, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, and who was sending 7000 missiles into ONLY civilian territories in Israel if not the el stinko arab muslim war criminals of Gaza. Nice going hitler jr's.
In Israel you are knocking on the wrong doors so remember:
Dont shoot at me cause I"ll have to shoot back and kill you even if you are hiding behind your wifes big behind or behind your little terrorist kids.
Did you see ahole Uzi you consider children target [email protected] sionist... watch out when you will be facing Salafist... watch out for your neck pos...

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#3295 Feb 22, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
No it hasn't..it has expressed interest in Rgime change..somethign we do almost everyday.
Israel is a "cancerous tumour" that will soon be finished off, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Friday told demonstrators holding an annual protest against the existence of the Jewish state.

"The Zionist regime and the Zionists are a cancerous tumour. Even if one cell of them is left in one inch of (Palestinian) land, in the future this story (of Israel's existence) will repeat," he said in a speech in Tehran marking Iran's Quds Day that was broadcast on state television.

"The nations of the region will soon finish off the usurper Zionists in the Palestinian land.... A new Middle East will definitely be formed. With the grace of God and help of the nations, in the new Middle East there will be no trace of the Americans and Zionists," he said.

http://www.france24.com/en/20120817-iran-ahma...

^ Regime change? Does that sound like Iran just wants Netanyahu and the Likud supplanted?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gov: Removing Confederate statues like losing 9... Sep 21 southern at heart 130
News Trump signs resolution condemning hate groups h... Sep 17 DonaldMcDumpfHeil... 81
News Trump considering more hawkish approach to Iran... Sep 12 Trump is a joke 2
News US commemorates 9/11; thousands expected at gro... Sep 11 Jeff Brightone 2
News China and Pakistan take swipes at Trump's Afgha... Sep 8 Jeff Brightone 2
News End the 'big wink' in US-Middle East foreign po... Aug 25 Yidfellas v USA 4
News Durand line serves as a line of hate: Karzai (Feb '06) Aug 24 Afghan Prince 3,943
More from around the web