Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said. Full Story
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3245 Feb 21, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
53 Americans killed by Palestinains? Got some type of source?
I agree no one side is without blame..but the numbers you list are miniscule compared to what the Israelis and for that matter we in the US have done to them.
Israel says, dont shoot at me so I wont have to shoot back and kill you.
Muslims dont understand that, what can you do??
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#3247 Feb 21, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
... fk u, it is a reserved right for everyone whose land is occupied to struggle against the occupier by EVERY means,

whatever comes of a Lands-occupier is -------> An Action Of War (regardless it is a forth or back)
everything comes of a Lands-occupied's owner is -----> Reserved Defensive Reaction (regardless it is a forth of back),

security will be always israel's obsession, just like any cancer's cell would ,

what can you do ??,, go cry at the wailing wall,
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#3250 Feb 21, 2013
Im sure someone in this French chronology wants thier land back. Oh wait, your not French. Never mind

http://www.google.com/gwt/x...
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#3251 Feb 21, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Iran is a peaceful nation and has stated many times this but it has also stated that it will defend itself if attacked and it should.
Then go live in Iran. Why are you here?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3252 Feb 21, 2013
AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
... fk u, it is a reserved right for everyone whose land is occupied to struggle against the occupier by EVERY means,
whatever comes of a Lands-occupier is -------> An Action Of War (regardless it is a forth or back)
everything comes of a Lands-occupied's owner is -----> Reserved Defensive Reaction (regardless it is a forth of back),
security will be always israel's obsession, just like any cancer's cell would ,
what can you do ??,, go cry at the wailing wall,
fk me?????? wow, thats something, asshole. Thats right we got the right to free every inch occupied by your arab terrorists hordes of retarded muslims, sorry bitch, never cried at the wall. We got better things to do like freeing up occupied land by stinking arabs from Jordan, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon, Iraq, etc etc. Thanks for caring so much.
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#3254 Feb 21, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
.....never cried at the wall. We got better things to do like freeing up occupied land by stinking arabs from Jordan, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon, Iraq, etc etc. Thanks for caring so much.
... yea that is why all the world (except Micronesia, Femtonesia, Nanonesia,..etc) see the so-called israel as land occupier, anti-peace, trouble-maker, speaks words of peace but dreams to steal other's lands,

the better thing you need to do is to fullfil Herzl's dream : to get as many zionists as possible to migrate to the promised land of Palestine, for their unevitable fate,,
.. thanks for maintaining the settlements clean, the palestinians are getting them, sooner or later !
Rtloder

Cobbitty, Australia

#3255 Feb 21, 2013
Israels relations with all her neighbours now is not the concern of the other Nations of the world. Everybody is waiting to
analyse the diplomatic language
Xi Jinping uses when he addresses the question of Palestine.
Will he put the Zionist as a component of the Middle East pluralist movement, or independent of it.??
I now believe Zionism to be the cause of it.

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3256 Feb 21, 2013
AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
... yea that is why all the world (except Micronesia, Femtonesia, Nanonesia,..etc) see the so-called israel as land occupier, anti-peace, trouble-maker, speaks words of peace but dreams to steal other's lands,
the better thing you need to do is to fullfil Herzl's dream : to get as many zionists as possible to migrate to the promised land of Palestine, for their unevitable fate,,
.. thanks for maintaining the settlements clean, the palestinians are getting them, sooner or later !
Vade et caca in pilleum et ipse traheatur super aures tuo!
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#3257 Feb 21, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
The Israelis say don't shoot at me or I will shoot at your children and your women... The Israelis soldiers are cowards ... they run when they are faced by real fighters ....they are b@stards.
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#3258 Feb 21, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
fk me?????? wow, thats something, asshole. Thats right we got the right to free every inch occupied by your arab terrorists hordes of retarded muslims, sorry bitch, never cried at the wall. We got better things to do like freeing up occupied land by stinking arabs from Jordan, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon, Iraq, etc etc. Thanks for caring so much.
This time a@hole you will be facing real fighters... not woman and children... The Salafists are coming and prepare "la valise ou le tombeau".... don't forget to pay your rent before you leave ahole....

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3259 Feb 21, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
The Israelis say don't shoot at me or I will shoot at your children and your women... The Israelis soldiers are cowards ... they run when they are faced by real fighters ....they are b@stards.
Care to back that statement up with hard facts puppy? I dont see the IDF launching unguided missiles at people, I do believe thats the people who call themselves palestinians not sure where they get that name because there is no such place or country.
danetoo

London, UK

#3260 Feb 21, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>The Israelis say don't shoot at me or I will shoot at your children and your women... The Israelis soldiers are cowards ... they run when they are faced by real fighters ....they are b@stards.
you're the bastard and coward - Uzi lives in Israel .... Where do you live again??

Coward ....
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#3262 Feb 21, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to back that statement up with hard facts puppy? I dont see the IDF launching unguided missiles at people, I do believe thats the people who call themselves palestinians not sure where they get that name because there is no such place or country.
You believe that the children and civilians who were killed by your guided sionist missiles are ghost ahole...
If you believe that there is no such people called Palestinians in an imaginary country called Palestine... you believe that the Israelis are psychopath and have vision of people fighting them...lol
I knew from the begining that you were a sionist but.... I did not know that you were a sionist b@stard ...lol.
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#3263 Feb 21, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
you're the bastard and coward - Uzi lives in Israel .... Where do you live again??
Coward ....
Temporarly Uzi is living in Israel.... soon he will be shoveling snow in Siberia... and this I will garantee it...lol
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#3264 Feb 21, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
This time a@hole you will be facing real fighters... not woman and children... The Salafists are coming and prepare "la valise ou le tombeau".... don't forget to pay your rent before you leave ahole....
Why don't you go there and join them you fcuking disgusting son of an algerian whure.....would be the best - you fcuking hypocrite and coward. Hiding in the US preparing to kill nonmuslims like your disgusting friends in England who were caught today.

IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#3265 Feb 21, 2013
The world would be a much better place without talibanpaiks like kokled and antidon. These islumic fanatics who live like rats in western countries.

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

#3266 Feb 21, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Iran is a peaceful nation and has stated many times this but it has also stated that it will defend itself if attacked and it should.
Lay off the heroine....the Mullah regime has expressed repeatedly the intent to destroy Israel and bring about world Armageddon.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3267 Feb 21, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe that the children and civilians who were killed by your guided sionist missiles are ghost ahole...
If you believe that there is no such people called Palestinians in an imaginary country called Palestine... you believe that the Israelis are psychopath and have vision of people fighting them...lol
I knew from the begining that you were a sionist but.... I did not know that you were a sionist b@stard ...lol.
What! No facts? Reply when you have something verifiable and worth reading, otherwise keep sucking spathis deformed appendage.

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

#3269 Feb 21, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
This time a@hole you will be facing real fighters... not woman and children...
So you mean to say that the combined armies of Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Iraq are "women and children"?

Very succinct Berber....nicely done.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3270 Feb 21, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Lay off the heroine....the Mullah regime has expressed repeatedly the intent to destroy Israel and bring about world Armageddon.
Hey Tiger, I agree and there is something about your flag icon that I like, lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 50 min Peter 1,110
ISIS recruiting female jihadis from America's h... 2 hr Asian Guy 2
Two years after Benghazi, US wants more time to... 4 hr Newland 49
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 4 hr juz wondering 276,506
De Blasio under fire amid new threat from Islam... 5 hr barefoot2626 7
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 8 hr massiveHard-on 44,760
Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) 8 hr Diamond Daisy 50
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••