Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

Full story: The Daily Star

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said.
Comments
2,901 - 2,920 of 3,482 Comments Last updated Apr 10, 2013
Steven Hassan

Washington, DC

#3221 Feb 19, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
http://jcpa.org/article/the-expulsion-of-the-...
Is that not an injustice in your view?
I did not say it was not a travesty, it is...I asked he name an instance were a country FORCED them out (i.e. via the point of a gun like the Palestianians).
Steven Hassan

Washington, DC

#3222 Feb 19, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews and Israelis contributed 100% to everything, muslim asshole arabs contributed 100% killings every place.
Yeah, it was a nice sunny day yesterday in Pakistan , till they blew up the local market place and massacred "only 63 men women and children". Not to mention the 75.000 dead in Syria. Islam is just wonderful.
I guess it was the Muslims who made the attack on Egypt in 56, and 67....I guess it was the Muslims who forced Israel to occupy Egyptian land until the 73 war..I guess it was the Muslims who invaded Lebanon in 82..I guess it was the Muslims who drop 500 lb bombs on civilians in the gaza prison....etc..etc...etc..I guess it is the Muslims who have a 100:1 killing ratio of Paletinains...right?????
Steven Hassan

Washington, DC

#3223 Feb 19, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just in the Muslim world either.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8fSvyv0urTEXX
Islam is disgusting.
And you know what about Islam??? Tamil Tiger huh??? Terroist gorup right?
marisong

Hempstead, NY

#3224 Feb 19, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it was the Muslims who made the attack on Egypt in 56, and 67....I guess it was the Muslims who forced Israel to occupy Egyptian land until the 73 war..I guess it was the Muslims who invaded Lebanon in 82..I guess it was the Muslims who drop 500 lb bombs on civilians in the gaza prison....etc..etc...etc..I guess it is the Muslims who have a 100:1 killing ratio of Paletinains...right?????
Your views are somewhat biased but getting more accurate. No one side is innocent and the bloodshed caused by Muslims in Armenia, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, the multiple suicide attacks, Munich, the Twin Towers, hijackings, Lockerbe, Food Hood, hostage taking, Sudan, Darfur, Benghazi, etc., etc hardly makes Muslims the only victims.

Since Yasser Arafat "renounced" violence in the Oslo Peace Accords on September 13, 1993, at least 53 Americans have been murdered and at least another 83 Americans have been injured by Palestinian terrorism. Excluding the September 11 attacks, approximately 700 Americans have been killed and 1,600 wounded in terrorist attacks since 1970. This list also includes injured Americans since Oslo 1993.

Stop the nonsense and work towards reconciliation.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/guess-how-many-isl...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3225 Feb 19, 2013
Getogrips wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope the train was on time. lol
Looks like, While waiting for it I tied 10 more el stinko muslims to the rail. They are now in mussie heaven with that 72 year old muslim bitch.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3226 Feb 19, 2013
jim wrote:
<quoted text> HERE IS THE FACT EVERYONE WHO HAS A DECENT EDUCATION AND A FREE WILL TO STUDY, THE TRUE WORD OF GOD , BE IT THE TANAK OR BIBLE. Will. Soon realize that islam is a counter-fit religion, I feel so so sorry for the people who have for all these years belived SUCH A LIE AND ALLOWED SATAN SANCTARY ON THE JEWISH MOUINT, BUT LIKE YOUR FONT RELIGION THE DOME WILL BE BLOWN, THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION, AND IT WILL NOT BE STOPED BECAUES THE LORD OF THE JEWS SAY RIGHT IN HIS WORD, AND THIS IS ONE OF THE LAST PROPHECYS, SO GO UP WHILE YOU MUZZIES CAN AND TAKE ANY THING NOT TIED DOWN TO MECCA FOR THERE.IS A NEW SHERIFF COMING TO TOWN, HIS NAME IS YUSUHA, AND HE WILL CAST ALLAH, I MEAN SATAN INTO HELL. hurry up and move it before god demolishes it and get off the land of judah until you are invited back on a friendly visit
Amen.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3228 Feb 19, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>There is at least 1,000 years of proof that the jew is a parasite and trouble maker no matter where it lives.
There is close to 5000 years of proof that the jews were leaders in everything they touched. Now go and eat some jewish shit, its the best for you and your kind.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3229 Feb 19, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Hiding behind one of our other names as usual jew hasbarat?? Still posting your scripted jew lies and propaganda I see.The closest thing to "satan" is israel and those who control the american government for israel.
please, hitler jr, tell us if he is a paid or unpaid hasbarat guy. You know everything, hahahaha hahahaha
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3231 Feb 19, 2013
marisong wrote:
<quoted text>
Your views are somewhat biased but getting more accurate. No one side is innocent and the bloodshed caused by Muslims in Armenia, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, the multiple suicide attacks, Munich, the Twin Towers, hijackings, Lockerbe, Food Hood, hostage taking, Sudan, Darfur, Benghazi, etc., etc hardly makes Muslims the only victims.
Since Yasser Arafat "renounced" violence in the Oslo Peace Accords on September 13, 1993, at least 53 Americans have been murdered and at least another 83 Americans have been injured by Palestinian terrorism. Excluding the September 11 attacks, approximately 700 Americans have been killed and 1,600 wounded in terrorist attacks since 1970. This list also includes injured Americans since Oslo 1993.
arab muslims dont understand what yuo mean, they love blood and killings, just look at all the arab shitholes, tribal warfare all over the muslim world, and its going on since arabs became muslims thousands of years ago and its going on non stop since then. Just a wonderful " peaceful cult".
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#3232 Feb 19, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
please, hitler jr, tell us if he is a paid or unpaid hasbarat guy. You know everything, hahahaha hahahaha
You are Hitler's spawn!!
arrogant p-ick

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

#3233 Feb 19, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say it was not a travesty, it is...I asked he name an instance were a country FORCED them out (i.e. via the point of a gun like the Palestianians).
No one is denying that the Nakba was horrific....but my point is that if Palestinians are to be extended the right of return, the Jews who faced retaliatory persecution in the Muslim world should also be recompensed justly.

Doesn't that sound fair to you?

“I've been declawed!”

McMaster....b*tches

#3234 Feb 19, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know what about Islam??? Tamil Tiger huh??? Terroist gorup right?
Meh. I just thought it a creative nic....I have no support for terrorism of any sorts.

I know plenty about Islam. The doctrine of the faith (Koran/Hadith) is counterproductive to modern society worldwide.

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3235 Feb 19, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you don't give up posting the same post over and over to LH... Why you don't give up and take care of your priapism... UZI... DID YOU PAY YOUR RENT YET... ahole...
it's still dumb kalehead!

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3236 Feb 19, 2013
AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
.. posted like a true Hasbarat, shameless paid poster
You never did answer my question antidote. Is it true the French are fiddling with plans to get rid of you lot?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3237 Feb 19, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is denying that the Nakba was horrific....but my point is that if Palestinians are to be extended the right of return, the Jews who faced retaliatory persecution in the Muslim world should also be recompensed justly.
Doesn't that sound fair to you?
In a fair world you are absolutely correct, however the middle east is an emotional grenade, most people there do not spend the time to think through a situation they just react with jihads and terrorism. Israel and Iran, ironically, are the 2 states that seem to think through situations before shooting.

“I've been declawed!”

McMaster....b*tches

#3238 Feb 19, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
In a fair world you are absolutely correct, however the middle east is an emotional grenade, most people there do not spend the time to think through a situation they just react with jihads and terrorism. Israel and Iran, ironically, are the 2 states that seem to think through situations before shooting.
The only reason Iran is not so trigger-happy is because their progeny Hezbollah (and Hamas to a lesser extent) can act on their behalf.
Syrian

New London, CT

#3240 Feb 20, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
There is close to 5000 years of proof that the jews were leaders in everything they touched. Now go and eat some jewish shit, its the best for you and your kind.
"Leaders"?? LOL!!! You must mean leaders in being despised and thrown out of every land they ever touched for over 5,000 years!! Even the US refused to take them in when the Germans tried to deport those clowns.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#3242 Feb 20, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
What a post of lies and jew fantasy just as everything else you things post.That seems to be what you things eat and you can see that quoted in your talmud.The exact quote talks about dog sh*t to be exact.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#3243 Feb 20, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason Iran is not so trigger-happy is because their progeny Hezbollah (and Hamas to a lesser extent) can act on their behalf.
Iran is a peaceful nation and has stated many times this but it has also stated that it will defend itself if attacked and it should.
Steven Hassan

Washington, DC

#3244 Feb 20, 2013
marisong wrote:
<quoted text>
53 Americans killed by Palestinains? Got some type of source?

I agree no one side is without blame..but the numbers you list are miniscule compared to what the Israelis and for that matter we in the US have done to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully e... 1 min Faith 172
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 5 min The Awakener 44,386
AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) 4 hr Swedenforever 181
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 7 hr tm clm 638
Summer 2014 Was the Worst Ever 8 hr smarty pants 20
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 12 hr Dimitri100 1,088
Would-be jihadis should lose their British pass... Fri Humhainna 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••