Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

Full story: The Daily Star

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said.
Comments
2,881 - 2,900 of 3,482 Comments Last updated Apr 10, 2013
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek medical help at once, not that they can help you in any way. Poor little hitler jr.
.. seek a location for a grave, under the soil of the land of Palestine,,, the promised land of cemeteries, for Zionists,,
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Smart people boycott them .Still living in your jew fantasy land where jews created things and do not live off the backs of others?? You can stay in that fantasy world and I will stay in te real world.
Yes boycott the Jew, and know you do what is true, don't be tied to the "faux pas",
of the Tamil Tiger, and always remember, Israel is the result of Self Redemption and an affront to religion.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Still living in your fantsy world?? Parasites do not contribute they feed off the host population and that is what jews have always done throughout history and that is simple facts.
Be happy little hitler jr, and keep kissing those stinking muslim asses, you are good for nothing more. Idiot.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Smart people boycott them .Still living in your jew fantasy land where jews created things and do not live off the backs of others?? You can stay in that fantasy world and I will stay in te real world.
hitler jr, jews never ever lived off anyone anytime but the opposite, they had to work much much harder than anyone else to prove themselves and they did in every place on earth. Just because nazi assholes like you are jelaous of them you dont have to lie non stop and put here nazislamist stupid propaganda. It works only on retards like you.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Yes the terrorist colony of israel is inciting a global indiscriminate massacre as they openly fund terrorist in Syria,Libya and threaten and commit terrorist acts against Iran and many other countries.Every person in the sane world knows the terrorist colony of israel and the american government are behind the terrorist atcs in Syria,Libya,Tunsia,Egypt etc.Anyone who can not see that would have to be crazy.Even you know this no matter which name you hide behind.
Yep, you are crazy.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Why would someone want to google and see your jew lies?? Everyone knows you things actively post lies and disinformation on sites to try and claim the inventions of others and mask your parasite behavior.
hitler jr, we are in 2013, prove at least one thing that you vomit over here, idiot.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
.. seek a location for a grave, under the soil of the land of Palestine,,, the promised land of cemeteries, for Zionists,,
On drugs again?? There is no Palestine. Cemeteries we have, for all fates but not for nazis like you.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
On drugs again?? There is no Palestine. Cemeteries we have, for all fates but not for nazis like you.
Did you pay your rent, ahole sionazi.... it's due now....

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you pay your rent, ahole sionazi.... it's due now....
How many times are you going to repeat the rent reposte? I mean it was lame the first time, you obviously have nothing else so why dont you give up and go pump some gas?
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times are you going to repeat the rent reposte? I mean it was lame the first time, you obviously have nothing else so why dont you give up and go pump some gas?
Why you don't give up posting the same post over and over to LH... Why you don't give up and take care of your priapism... UZI... DID YOU PAY YOUR RENT YET... ahole...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you don't give up posting the same post over and over to LH... Why you don't give up and take care of your priapism... UZI... DID YOU PAY YOUR RENT YET... ahole...
Now you sound like a little puppy thats lost without your ball licking buddy spathis. Get pumping gas its all youre good for.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I don't know why I was just sacked from my job with the Samaritans?

All that happened was a bloke phoned and said, "I'm Khaled from CA, and I'm going to kill myself. I'm lying on the railway track now waiting for the train to come".
All I said was, "Remain calm and stay on the line" ...
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
All that happened was a bloke phoned and said, "I'm Khaled from CA, and I'm going to kill myself. I'm lying on the railway track now waiting for the train to come".
CHTT is your best body Uzi... you are funny as he is ...lol... pay your rent ahole.
Getogrips

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
I hope the train was on time. lol
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
LOL, that is funny
jim

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Another BS comment from the hasbarat who usually uses the name george I see.People hate israel because of what it does.Jews have been parasites for centuries and unable to get along with anyone no matter where they lived unless they could control the population either outright or through debt slavery.That is why the jew has been kicked out of many countries throughout history.Contributed more for human kind?? What a sick sad joke and any educated person knows it.
HERE IS THE FACT EVERYONE WHO HAS A DECENT EDUCATION AND A FREE WILL TO STUDY, THE TRUE WORD OF GOD , BE IT THE TANAK OR BIBLE. Will. Soon realize that islam is a counter-fit religion, I feel so so sorry for the people who have for all these years belived SUCH A LIE AND ALLOWED SATAN SANCTARY ON THE JEWISH MOUINT, BUT LIKE YOUR FONT RELIGION THE DOME WILL BE BLOWN, THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION, AND IT WILL NOT BE STOPED BECAUES THE LORD OF THE JEWS SAY RIGHT IN HIS WORD, AND THIS IS ONE OF THE LAST PROPHECYS, SO GO UP WHILE YOU MUZZIES CAN AND TAKE ANY THING NOT TIED DOWN TO MECCA FOR THERE.IS A NEW SHERIFF COMING TO TOWN, HIS NAME IS YUSUHA, AND HE WILL CAST ALLAH, I MEAN SATAN INTO HELL. hurry up and move it before god demolishes it and get off the land of judah until you are invited back on a friendly visit
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
.. proudly YES,
yours is coming from nobody,,, hasbarat posting of a Hidden Location, flirting to yourself (George),
shameless,,, if you possess the courage, reveal your real location
fk you and all Hidden-Location-Multi-Nicks posters,
Guess again moron, I did not write that.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
hitler jr, jews never ever lived off anyone anytime but the opposite, they had to work much much harder than anyone else to prove themselves and they did in every place on earth. Just because nazi assholes like you are jelaous of them you dont have to lie non stop and put here nazislamist stupid propaganda. It works only on retards like you.
As I said the jew is a parasite who has caused nothing but trouble no matter where it lived and anyone educated about history knows this very well.No amount of paid internet propagandist like yourself can hide this fact.Living off the host population is what the jews have always done.They make war with anyone they can not control outright or through debt slavery as they do the american population.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
hitler jr, we are in 2013, prove at least one thing that you vomit over here, idiot.
There is at least 1,000 years of proof that the jew is a parasite and trouble maker no matter where it lives.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

jim wrote:
<quoted text> HERE IS THE FACT EVERYONE WHO HAS A DECENT EDUCATION AND A FREE WILL TO STUDY, THE TRUE WORD OF GOD , BE IT THE TANAK OR BIBLE. Will. Soon realize that islam is a counter-fit religion, I feel so so sorry for the people who have for all these years belived SUCH A LIE AND ALLOWED SATAN SANCTARY ON THE JEWISH MOUINT, BUT LIKE YOUR FONT RELIGION THE DOME WILL BE BLOWN, THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION, AND IT WILL NOT BE STOPED BECAUES THE LORD OF THE JEWS SAY RIGHT IN HIS WORD, AND THIS IS ONE OF THE LAST PROPHECYS, SO GO UP WHILE YOU MUZZIES CAN AND TAKE ANY THING NOT TIED DOWN TO MECCA FOR THERE.IS A NEW SHERIFF COMING TO TOWN, HIS NAME IS YUSUHA, AND HE WILL CAST ALLAH, I MEAN SATAN INTO HELL. hurry up and move it before god demolishes it and get off the land of judah until you are invited back on a friendly visit
Hiding behind one of our other names as usual jew hasbarat?? Still posting your scripted jew lies and propaganda I see.The closest thing to "satan" is israel and those who control the american government for israel.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Terrorism Discussions

Search the Terrorism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 59 min BEADY IS ASONOFABITCH 43,981
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 1 hr George 329
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 1 hr BEADY ISAMOTHERFUCKER 733
Philippines Travel Warning 6 hr I_am_Belisarius 4
Russia Condemns Ukraine With Comparisons To Nazis 14 hr Stefan Krmanjolac 18
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 18 hr John_Schuylkill County_Pa 276,396
Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over ... Sat _malon_goblok 1
•••
•••