Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said. Full Story
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#3103 Feb 13, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Go and see how much "support" the citizens of the Muslim world have for Israel! Deceptive Islamic snakes have never been sincere in seeing about the culmination of any peace process, for if that were the case, Arafat wouldn't have rebuked Israel's concessions back at the 2000 summit....in retrospect, its caused them more harm than any good.
Jews, by religion or ethnicity, have a right to that land which overrides the Arab/Muslim claims...no autonomous Palestinian state has ever existed in that region.
No jews have no right to that land and only an IDIOT would think they do.

Covington, VA

#3104 Feb 13, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
India was never a unified country--it was a vast continent with various kingdoms, ethnic groups, races, languages, and cultures....all with their distinct histories.
On the other hand, Jews had independent statehood in the ME for centuries.
More lies! Go back to posting using one of your other names.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#3105 Feb 13, 2013
I guess the stench in eagle rock VA is too much for even Andy Gump to clean up. The people in that town should enact a law. No human waste beings allowed. Quarantine it and ship out somewhere far. Like iran

Covington, VA

#3106 Feb 13, 2013
Henry wrote:
I guess the stench in eagle rock VA is too much for even Andy Gump to clean up. The people in that town should enact a law. No human waste beings allowed. Quarantine it and ship out somewhere far. Like iran
Find some new comebacks A$$forhire.
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#3107 Feb 13, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Find some new comebacks A$$forhire.
Touched a nerve did we?

Sorry mr dorner, we know how angry you are. How's the anti jew manifesto coming along?

Covington, VA

#3108 Feb 13, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Touched a nerve did we?
Sorry mr dorner, we know how angry you are. How's the anti jew manifesto coming along?
Find some new comebacks A$$forhire.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#3109 Feb 14, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look.....more conspiracies that I'm a Jew in disguise. How original!

Your lies are not rewarding the Jews the extreme right wing in the bile of British Colonial policy, yourself or anybody else, I'm surprised your even allowed out without bring chained to the prison warden.
First you tell us the Jews are omnipotent
and scheduled to blow the whole world up, unless the empire that no longer exists, is not reconstituted to enslave the region in which they live, for ever.
How could that be, what is the precedent to assume 6 million people can dominate the proceedings of 7 billion.
British and French duplicity in Africa is coming to a close, they hold on but hold on to what their companies in the entire region have drawn the short steam. Terms of trade are reversing against Britain and France, their finger in the pie will be severed and deflation will be exported by France and Britain. Yes their Aristocracy will be guillotined and sold to farmers to fertilizer their fields.
Steven Hassan

Washington, DC

#3110 Feb 14, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Go and see how much "support" the citizens of the Muslim world have for Israel! Deceptive Islamic snakes have never been sincere in seeing about the culmination of any peace process, for if that were the case, Arafat wouldn't have rebuked Israel's concessions back at the 2000 summit....in retrospect, its caused them more harm than any good.
Jews, by religion or ethnicity, have a right to that land which overrides the Arab/Muslim claims...no autonomous Palestinian state has ever existed in that region.
I see you did not address the fat the ENTIRE Muslim world has offered Israel peace...not just one or two..ALL OF THEM.

And guess what dumb ass..actually having a title to the land does give one an inherant right to the land..and kicking them out, not letting them go home does not change the fact most of the folks in Israel came form some other place at the expense of some family that had lived there for thousands of years.
Steven Hassan

Washington, DC

#3111 Feb 14, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel has a legitimate right to exist, in accordance to history....India doesn't, its a colonial experiment which substandard end results. Therein lies the difference.
BTW I don't have dual citizenship, only Canadian.
The only reason they have that right is because of the UN. And they DO NOT have the right to keep people from going back home, nor of occupying someone elses land.
Steven Hassan

Washington, DC

#3112 Feb 14, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
India was never a unified country--it was a vast continent with various kingdoms, ethnic groups, races, languages, and cultures....all with their distinct histories.
On the other hand, Jews had independent statehood in the ME for centuries.
For the most part, the area was controlled by outside forces..Rome, Egypt, Bablon, assyrians, Persians, Ottomans etc..

The foot print of the "kingdom of Israel is very small (what 75 years or so).
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#3113 Feb 14, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel and Judah were independent Jewish kingdoms centuries before the Babylonian and Roman conquests....there was similarly never a sovereign Arab Muslim state in that land, it was merely an inclusive province of a greater empire.
You lose.
.. what I am losing is my time with a pretender fake shill you are,
you are nobody, not important if you recognize of deny history which says that Jews were not the first inhabitants of the land, first recorded inhabitants were the Canaanite, then the Egyptians, then Canaanite again (Jebusites), then first time 'visit' by jews (Israel-Judah 1026 - 722 BC)then the Assyrians, then ........., then Jews (Hasmonian 140 - 116 BC), then .......... then Zionist 1948 - very soon AC,

the total time for jews on control is : about 400 years !!!, and they were never the first inhabitants of the land, Egyptians controlled the lands years before,,,

the golden rule when you do not know what you are talking about is : fk-off
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3116 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>Find some new comebacks A$$forhire.
Could you repeat that hitler jr????? hahahaha hahaha el stinko
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#3120 Feb 14, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you repeat that hitler jr????? hahahaha hahaha el stinko
yes find new comebacks please you bore people to death.

try make sentence without hitler, nazi, and no pictures of hotel in gazaschwitz
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#3121 Feb 14, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether you like it or not, there is a growing sentiment in Europe that Muslims are occupiers and invaders. Many in France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden and Denmark want to end the Islamic occupation of their land. Wrong or right, this political view is important to observe.
Eliminating National Identities cannot be treated as a good outcome. It is like the extinction of species: plants, animals, or human. Extinction is never welcome! So, European resistance to Muslimization is natural, and justified. But, you are attacking the wrong party. Look at the medicine! When the cause of the disease is not identified, and the illness is teetered randomly, it is never cured. When you, however, find the cause, and attack it with appropriate medicine, it is cured very quickly. European problem with Muslims is that European Governments attack, and occupy Muslim countries; and people are fleeing from foreign bombs, and soldiers. So they come to Europe, where bombs are not falling. Turn to your Governments, and make them to withdraw their soldiers, and military machinery, back to Europe.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#3122 Feb 14, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you did not address the fat the ENTIRE Muslim world has offered Israel peace...not just one or two..ALL OF THEM.
And guess what dumb ass..actually having a title to the land does give one an inherant right to the land..and kicking them out, not letting them go home does not change the fact most of the folks in Israel came form some other place at the expense of some family that had lived there for thousands of years.
And in retaliation for what happened to the Palestinians, there was a mass exodus of 900,000 Jews facing persecution and pogrom in the Arab/Islamic world in the decades after the creation of Israel.....why is that part always left out of the equation? Both sides faced injustices, to promulgate one and downplay the other is irrational.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#3123 Feb 14, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
For the most part, the area was controlled by outside forces..Rome, Egypt, Bablon, assyrians, Persians, Ottomans etc..
The foot print of the "kingdom of Israel is very small (what 75 years or so).
But the fact remains that they had kingdoms there for centuries preceding the external invasions of the aforementioned. Ergo Jews have a right to that land more than Arabs or Muslims.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#3124 Feb 14, 2013
AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
you are nobody, not important if you recognize of deny history which says that Jews were not the first inhabitants of the land, first recorded inhabitants were the Canaanite, then the Egyptians, then Canaanite again (Jebusites), then first time 'visit' by jews (Israel-Judah 1026 - 722 BC)then the Assyrians, then ........., then Jews (Hasmonian 140 - 116 BC), then .......... then Zionist 1948 - very soon AC,
the total time for jews on control is : about 400 years !!!, and they were never the first inhabitants of the land, Egyptians controlled the lands years before,,,
Inbred dunce, the Caananites/Jebusites/Amorites/ Amalekites are all extinct Biblical nations. Do you see any of them or their progeny prowling around in the corners of the earth? If so, please point them out for me and I'll repudiate any support for a Jewish state called Israel.

The dispute is between Jews and Arabs/Muslims, for which the Jewish claim far outdoes that of the latter. B*tching about some 3000 year old conquest on that land does not further your argument.

And doesn't your plagiarized comic called the Koran testify that Allah gave the land to the Israelites after freeing them from slavery? Yet you're here trying to postulate that Jews had no principle right to the territory! LMAO. Talk about a conundrum for this devout muzzie...

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#3125 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>No jews have no right to that land and only an IDIOT would think they do.
Did a Jew steal your wife or something?
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#3126 Feb 14, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Inbred dunce, the Caananites/Jebusites/Amorites/ Amalekites are all extinct Biblical nations. Do you see any of them or their progeny prowling around in the corners of the earth? If so, please point them out for me and I'll repudiate any support for a Jewish state called Israel.
The dispute is between Jews and Arabs/Muslims, for which the Jewish claim far outdoes that of the latter. B*tching about some 3000 year old conquest on that land does not further your argument.
And doesn't your plagiarized comic called the Koran testify that Allah gave the land to the Israelites after freeing them from slavery? Yet you're here trying to postulate that Jews had no principle right to the territory! LMAO. Talk about a conundrum for this devout muzzie...
.. fssss, same air,
you can't play another CD, hasbarat Ltd. parrot,
Rtloder

Saint Marys, Australia

#3127 Feb 14, 2013
AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent research most people conclude the Jewish conquest of the southern region
continued in spite of having to pay tribute,
and being exiled then returning after 50 (70 Josephus) years until the fall of the 2 nd. Temple.
I think most historians put Jewish residence a bit before (p) King David where you started your schedule from.
For a secularist to assert an ethnic group can be away from a geographical location for 1878 years and then make a claim is absurd. Nobody does that.
For us Lay Theologists, it always was considered necessary for a metaphysical
event to take place, confirming it was the Act of the Creator Nominating a Prophet to lead the Jews back to the Holy Land.
For some reason that I am not aware of the Catholics and Protestants accepted the fact that the Jews led themselves back.
They declared themselves apostates by so doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 more Irishmen charged in IRA home bugged by MI5 16 min rock white 5
Report Implicates U.S. In Brazilian Dictatorshi... 1 hr Will Dockery 3
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 1 hr mjjcpa 322
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 4 hr John_Schuylkill C... 276,687
Obama: We're not at cyber war with North Korea 5 hr woodtick57 10
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 6 hr sleep 45,984
2014 frustrates US hopes for Israeli-Palestinia... 20 hr well 4
More from around the web